VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2007 #1
Apocales

Default A flyer for local residents.

Just a suggestion.

I live somewhat near Knoxville 90 miles away, I live near Bristol part of the tri-cities area. However if you guys or anyone is up for it, maybe a flyer can be put into production or an outline of one, and every day I could pass out a few, or on weekends I drive to all the various small towns and pass flyers out. I think there are many that would be outraged and would like to attend, most are highly christian but racist regardless .

Also I have a telephone number/email number to be reached at just PST me.

Old March 22nd, 2007 #2
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
Just a suggestion.

I live somewhat near Knoxville 90 miles away, I live near Bristol part of the tri-cities area. However if you guys or anyone is up for it, maybe a flyer can be put into production or an outline of one, and every day I could pass out a few, or on weekends I drive to all the various small towns and pass flyers out. I think there are many that would be outraged and would like to attend, most are highly christian but racist regardless .

There's already a GREAT flyer made up. You can view it HERE

Snoop around the forum...you'll find it.

Also, someone was putting another one together over on Stormfront.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; March 22nd, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2007 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Just a suggestion.

I live somewhat near Knoxville 90 miles away, I live near Bristol part of the tri-cities area.
I used to love driving through that area. Bristol is right on the river, literally right on the VA line...isn't it? Or am I thinking of something else?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 22nd, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Just a suggestion.

Just so everyone knows I am currently working on at least two revisions of the flyers. One in which the word nigger is used as Alex requested and another where it is not. Those passing out the flyers can choose the one they are most comfortable using and these can be used after the rally. I think that it's better to have two versions which can be used by everyone to reach a greater number of people. Some may be turned off by that term whereas other may not.

I'm also making changes and where it mentions Van Sustern, Crosby, etc. it will now have a comparison to the phony Duke rape case and all of the attention that it received. This too was a suggestion of Alex. And lastly I will incorporate grammatical corrections that were given to me by Chain. I'm a perfectionist and my projects are rarely ever completed because I tend to edit them in an attempt at perfection although I realize that's probably an unrealistic goal but one I strive for anyway.

Should have them finished by tomorrow afternoon.

T

Old March 22nd, 2007 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Also, someone was putting another one together over on Stormfront. -Jim
If we need another one let me know and give me an idea as to context and I'll begin work on it.

T

Thread