Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Story catches on at a freeper-type forum.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=240470

Initial poster states he got an email about the story.

Thread title:

Quote:
2 white kids raped, tortured, and murdered by 5 blacks. Where is Al Sharpton & Media?

Old May 6th, 2007 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Angry

VNNers need to get over there and wake those dumb sumsabitches up to reallity. That we are in a race war and that it is just being hidden by the God Damned Kikes.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 6th, 2007 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I just e-mailed that page to my lap top, so the next time I get a Internet connect on it I will be sure to register over there and post.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 6th, 2007 #4
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
VNNers need to get over there and wake those dumb sumsabitches up to reallity. That we are in a race war and that it is just being hidden by the God Damned Kikes.
There are some SF type WNs over there. They come in and post some things . I am not a member there but I lurk a lot because breaking news hits that site fast. They do not have an automatic registration system. You have to email the administrator about joining. Also, there are a lot of "freeper" and proZion types over there. There are some that ask pointed questions about jews and negro crime, etc. but most of the people there just don't get it when it comes to the fight we are in.

Thread