Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2007 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default We must teach our young to FIGHT AND KILL in dire situations, ones like Channon...

[Just in case this was not mentioned before.]

and Chris have found themselves in. Remember Dr. William Pierce's ADV broadcast about the Wichita Massacre? Why did our people go down without even putting up a fight? Disgraceful. If even one of those killers has lost an eye in the process, I would feel just a little bit better now. Remember, go for the [1] eyes, [2] throat, [3] groin.

Old May 11th, 2007 #2
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

In order to understand the often inexplicable passivity of today's youth, you must read up on "zero tolerance" discipline policies. These policies were originally conceived to control the proliferation of firearms within schools attended predominantly by niggers, but are now commonplace in one form or another throughout all U.S. public schools. These policies now widely apply to fighting and not just firearms-related matters.

Kids, particularly those who get run through the public school mind-wringer, are subjected to "zero tolerance" disciplinary rules that punish aggressors and defenders equally harshly. No distinctions are drawn between the attacker and the attackee/defender under such a system when the issue of physical violence is under consideration.

Under such a system, cowering while being beaten upon by an attacker is sometimes preferable to engaging in bonafied self defense, as the school administrators will use "zero tolerance" based disciplinary policies (and these often involve actual law enforcement officers) to justify suspending and marring the records of both parties involved.

Channon and Chris were likely both subjected to such disciplinary systems. I also think it's safe to assume that the prevalence of zero tolerance dogma is a key reason why school rampage/spree shooters like Cho Seung-Hui can commit their violent acts without encountering any resistance from their very large pool of victims.

Thread