Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2008 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default We're back to broadcasting (sort of)

"now children, those friday night haters are back and meaner than ever"

Looks like some of you didn't get the memo about the new network, so here goes.

New Title for the show is Semetically Incorrect, with myself and Mark Faust as permanent co host. Mishko and some of our past guests from VNN FTL will be stopping by. Shows are broadcast and archived in cd quality audio on
http://reasonradionetwork.com/

Showtimes are Friday nights 9-11 est. Due to the short show times, plans are in the works for a second show of jew news reporting either monday or tuesdays from 9-11pm.

Look for the same format on Jews news reporting as our previous friday night shows. Show threads and show announcments will be on the new network as well as here and on govnn.com
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old May 12th, 2008 #2
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Here's the link for last Friday's show

http://download359.mediafire.com/pok...t+05_09_08.mp3
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old May 12th, 2008 #3
Frank Blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
Here's the link for last Friday's show
The link does not work and the folks over at Reason Radio Network messed up the archive link on their site; the downloadable link from Reason is 50 seconds long.

Old May 12th, 2008 #4
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Blanc View Post
The link does not work and the folks over at Reason Radio Network messed up the archive link on their site; the downloadable link from Reason is 50 seconds long.
they're working on it now at voice of reason, hopefully it will be fixed today.

Thread