Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2007 #21
Chain

Well, I think Alex maybe has it wrong. You may have heard or read something he posted before all the details became known. You can read the cops' document here:
http://wate.images.worldnow.com/imag...t_davidson.pdf

Alex said he phoned down there and found that out. The affidavit above states in point "D" that they chopped her up and put her into 5 garbage bags. So it seems logical, from the two sources being strung together, that her breats were cut off (she was surely beaten too, I expect) and was left to die in the garbage can, and then was pulledout, cut up and re-deposited in 5 garbage cans. Thank You for providing that source. I hadn't seen Alex' posts. Maybe the deduced chronological order (as it is known at the present, at least) could be included on the poster, as many in Knoxville must be aware of the 5 garbage bags detail AND the other facts Alex found out by calling.

I wish Murray Rothstein's face were 100% visible and that a statement about his having 76% of MTV's AND CBS' worth could be made. I used the poster as it was yesterday in a youtube movie.

Old March 18th, 2007 #22
Dave C.
Banned

AWESOME final result, OTPTT!

Great lookin' flyer.

Here is an idea: Instead of the picture of that Kike(which most people who get the flyer won't recognize, and therefore won't make the connection), you could insert the LOGOS of every major TV network(CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. Wrap the words, Report No Evil around that.........and EVERY person who gets the flyer will be able to make that connection! This whole thing is about Media black out, so let's INDICT them all, not just a single Jew.

Please give it a try, see how it looks.

Old March 18th, 2007 #23
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
The affidavit above states in point "D" that they chopped her up and put her into 5 garbage bags. So it seems logical, from the two sources being strung together, that her breasts were cut off (she was surely beaten too, I expect) and was left to die in the garbage can, and then was pulledout, cut up and re-deposited in 5 garbage cans.

More than likely...that's what happened. Poor girl...

Quote:
Police would find his body later that day discarded like trash along nearby railroad tracks. Two days passed before Christian's battered body was found stuffed in a trash can in the Chipman Street house where, records show, Davidson and Cobbins had been living.

Although Western Kentucky Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Rich Knighten told the News Sentinel that Christian had been held captive for "a couple of days," records unsealed by U.S. District Magistrate Judge Clifford Shirley at a hearing in Knoxville Friday suggest otherwise.

Complaints prepared by a team of federal agents and prosecutors with the U.S. Attorney's Office, including Tracy Stone, David Jennings, Steve Cook, Mike Winck and Tracee Plowell, indicate that Christian likely was dead by Sunday evening.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_ne...277265,00.html

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 18th, 2007 #24
James Hawthorne

Thanks for the excellent leaflet OnThePathToTruth. I have put in on our Blog

VNN Media

Old March 19th, 2007 #25
OTPTT
Banned

At the suggestion of a couple of posters I added some clarification to Murray's skull. This should further drive home the point to the uninitiated who read the flyer.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #26
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Thanks for the excellent leaflet OnThePathToTruth. I have put in on our Blog
Thank you Hawthorne. Be sure to update your blog with the latest flyer which includes "Sumner Redstone MTV Media Pimp." This should help the reader to put the image into context and get the underlying message into the subconscious.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #27
kymry...

So far so good, almost. A lot of people here and within this thing of ours are waiting for, expecting, and deserve, some effective leadership now specifically in terms of Knoxville, Tennessee. Let's get beyond what Rockwell termed "passing out pamphlets to each other" and get organised. I don't think it needs to be a big march or rally; just a goodly group of our people moving throughout white neighbourhoods and contacting the visual media on the day or during the actual activity.

We have the resolve, the people, the ideas, a reasonable understanding of tactics and now we just need a date.

Isn't it that simple, or am I missing something? After all, it's never been easier to contact people within WN circles via the Internet, closed chat rooms, e-mails, PMs, etc.

This is a test of "the leadership"...........................

K

Old March 19th, 2007 #28
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymry View Post
This is a test of "the leadership"...........................
K
I'm sure if there is a FTL tonight that Geoff or Alex will address this issue and provide any updates as to their thoughts on the matter.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #29
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I'm sure if there is a FTL tonight that Geoff or Alex will address this issue and provide any updates as to their thoughts on the matter.
There is a HUGE story on this Knoxille rally developing. I can't provide details just yet.

Stay tuned...

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old March 19th, 2007 #30
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Thank you Hawthorne. Be sure to update your blog with the latest flyer which includes "Sumner Redstone MTV Media Pimp." This should help the reader to put the image into context and get the underlying message into the subconscious.

T
Roger - Just placed the new flyer on the Blog

VNN Media

Old March 19th, 2007 #31
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Roger - Just placed the new flyer on the Blog

Click HERE for an update.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 19th, 2007 #32
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Wow, that really is an awesome, hard-hitting flyer. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include the James Byrd nigger dragged behind a truck in Texas and the months and months of jewsmedia coverage, all over the world. Perhaps devoting the reverse side to that story and comparing the jewsmedia coverage of the two.

We might include your flyer in our next newspaper edition. So if you don't mind, how about posting it when we start putting inputs together.
Maybe compare it to the endless detail paid to the Duke rape hoax case.

Old March 19th, 2007 #33
remnant

Default fyi

Just came across this local (Knoxville)station:http://blountweb.com/wbcr/

The ONLY Locally Owned News Media for Blount County Tennessee

''...Truth Radio is committed to defending God given rights and the Liberty to enjoy them in what we all have come to now as our Quality of Life and Liberty in Blount county. If there is a consumer complaint you have with a business operator within our listening audience please feel free to call our offices at 984-1470 and we will be happy to investigate on you behalf after you have visited with us and presented your documentation.
If you have a Public Service Announcement for your non-profit organization we will give you ( 21 ) 30 sec. Announcements FREE to inform our listeners of your event, if you call us with your announcement at least 8 days before the event. All you have to do is practice reading your announcement so it is between 27 and 32 seconds, and call 984-1470 and we will record your announcement FREE

Also a local cable show/Blog labeling itself "Knoxville Uncensored"-Alex Jones/Rense type content...
http://www.piratenews.org/newswire.html

Old March 20th, 2007 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

[QUOTE=OnThePathToTruth;520079][LEFT]They ARE following these message boards people. I just checked my web e-mail account and found this e-mail waiting for me. It should be self explanatory. Alex? Geoff? Would one of you men please respond to Ms. Hunt as per her request?

Thank you in advance,

T

Path, that is a BEAUTIFUL flier. I would be proud to pass that out in Knoxville the week before the rally.

Old March 20th, 2007 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex Linder is my source.

If we can't trust Alex who can we trust?

T

That isn't me saying that, it's copied off one of the blogs I read.

Old March 20th, 2007 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
My only suggestion for improvement would be to include the James Byrd nigger dragged behind a truck in Texas and the months and months of jewsmedia coverage, all over the world.
No, this is too much for this flier. There's enough text as it is.

Old March 20th, 2007 #37
OTPTT
Banned

[quote=Alex Linder;521755]
Quote:
Path, that is a BEAUTIFUL flier. I would be proud to pass that out in Knoxville the week before the rally.
Thank you Alex. I'll be proud to stand by you guys and pass them out with you. I'm so sick of men and women without the will to act to prevent their own destruction that it makes me want to puke. (Really.)

T

Old March 20th, 2007 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility View Post
Maybe compare it to the endless detail paid to the Duke rape hoax case.
Yes, this is a far better comparison, but in any case a single flier is not big enough for more than what's already on Path's design.

The Duke case is another INJUSTICE TO WHITES, and it is far FRESHER. The last thing we want to do is remind people of crimes committed by whites, even if the white criminals were themselves victims of nigger gang rape (as was the dragger of James Byrd).

Old March 20th, 2007 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

The focus is on the crime and the coverup.

The nigger who committed the crime

And the jew in the mass media covering it up.

And on US WHITE MEN who are going to prevent GENOCIDE.

Old March 20th, 2007 #40
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes, this is a far better comparison, but in any case a single flier is not big enough for more than what's already on Path's design.
I'll reword the flyer to incorporate the local and national media and remove the references to the three national female talking heads. Will also include the comparison to the phony Duke rape case. I will actually have a couple of sentences of space when I'm finished.

T

Thread