Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2007 #1
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Carpooling to the rally

I live in southern NJ (near Philadelphia) and my car would def not make it. If anyone is near me and heading to the rally and would be willing to help out I would be more than willing to pitch in for gas and food. Let me know. PF

Old March 23rd, 2007 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

We should be car-pooling as much as possible, to defer costs, less units to assemble, initiate and build local WN contacts, etc.

I guess this is a thread that needs to start. On this thread, we could post:

Who can give a ride, and how many can you accomodate?

Who needs a ride?

What is your geographic location?

I live in Central Ohio. I have room for 2-3 others who need a lift. I will be leaving for Knoxville a couple days early, though.

All of the final details (Just who is riding with whom) would probably be best left to PM.

Somebody's gotta take PF. I want to shake that guy's hand.

Also, would this thread be better placed in the rally subforum?

Old March 23rd, 2007 #3
OTPTT
Banned

I'm on the Gulf Coast and will consider taking a couple of people with me but you're going to have to know Alex, Geoff, or some other trusted member that can vouch for you, your character, and the fact that you are someone that can be trusted. I will not be a taxi service for government agent provocateurs.

I'll be going up early and spending a day or two in a nearby city prior to the rally since I know someone in that city and won't have to waste cash on hotels. I can work with anyone on this if it means getting more people to the rally.

Last edited by OTPTT; March 23rd, 2007 at 10:50 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #4
Mishko Novosel
Banned

I'm going to try and talk ProudWhiteGuy to roll up with me from Los Angeles....

Old March 23rd, 2007 #5
White Dragon

Folks far out should go to Priceline.com and get a cheapy airfare to Knoxville.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
Hope to see you guys there.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #7
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
Sweet Mark, hope to see you there!

Old March 23rd, 2007 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and making new friends. It's imperative that we network and begin to support and encourage each other as well as working to expand numbers. Hope that afterward I would be welcome to join you all for dinner. I think I heard mention of a post rally breaking of bread.

Old April 3rd, 2007 #9
pony

I'm in California and want to go but my condition keeps me from driving. Any carpools from Southern California?

Old April 3rd, 2007 #10
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

For all those north of Knoxville on the I-95 corridor. How about a bus(es), starting from top (Michigan) to bottom (Knoxville). Would that be workable?

Old April 3rd, 2007 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
For all those north of Knoxville on the I-95 corridor. How about a bus(es), starting from top (Michigan) to bottom (Knoxville). Would that be workable?

Don't you mean Interstate 75?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old April 4th, 2007 #12
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Don't you mean Interstate 75?
I'm speaking of the Eastern Seaboard. From the 95 and 81 you can get to 75.
81 Might even be better, and yes 75 would be even better for those who live in the states a little further west and south of Knoxville.

Hell, all roads/interstates can lead to Knoxville for this one.

Maybe buses by region?

Old May 7th, 2007 #13
jOsh in Kentucky
Angry Aryan Artist

Default kentucky

I live in south central Kentucky and I'm wondering if anyone wants to carpool to the rally? I have room for about 4 people.

Old May 7th, 2007 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Why don't we rent four Ryder or U-Haul trucks like the Jews and save a boat load of money? One for each corner of the country. Imagine how many people we could pack into one truck alone? We could hold up the placards and demonstrate while on the road. We could buy a loaf of bread, sandwich meat (ham of course), drinks, and ice. I have a cooler I can bring. What do you say?

lmao!

How about it Panzerfaust? Up for a ride in a box truck?

Old May 7th, 2007 #15
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Clan Man View Post
I live in south central Kentucky and I'm wondering if anyone wants to carpool to the rally? I have room for about 4 people.
Stewart, how did you learn about VNN?

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 7th, 2007 #16
notafanofthejooman

Anyone coming through Alabama, north to Knoxville?

Old May 7th, 2007 #17
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notafanofthejooman View Post
Anyone coming through Alabama, north to Knoxville?
I would be heading that direction with a detour in another city. I've read all of your 19 posts and all of them are essentially one liners. Call me cautious but if you're in North Alabama you shouldn't have too much trouble getting to Knoxville.

Old May 8th, 2007 #18
notafanofthejooman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I would be heading that direction with a detour in another city. I've read all of your 19 posts and all of them are essentially one liners. Call me cautious but if you're in North Alabama you shouldn't have too much trouble getting to Knoxville.

Sorry I don't post more often or more voluminously - I work my ass off all day (self-employed) and have a family, so I don't have time to become a notable poster here, nor is it my desire to. That, plus I'm somewhat of a minimalist, so I say what I want to say and let that be that. I'm just a pissed off White guy who enjoys frequenting this forum and putting my 2 cents in on occassion. I understand your cautious attitude. I worry about such things myself. I'll drive to Knoxville by my fucking self if I have to. I'll see you there.

Old May 17th, 2007 #19
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

I looked into airfares and they range from the mid to upper $500's to the $6-700's.
Amtrack only goes to Nashville and driving---I'm looking at about a 1000 mile round trip.
What ever happenned to the cheap airfares a year or two ago?! I remember when people were telling me about the cheap prices 1 to 200 dollars to get to Florida?

Any input?

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old May 17th, 2007 #20
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I looked into airfares and they range from the mid to upper $500's to the $6-700's.
Amtrack only goes to Nashville and driving---I'm looking at about a 1000 mile round trip.
What ever happenned to the chear arifars a year or two ago?! I remember when people were telling me about the cheap prices 1 to 200 dollars to get to Florida?

Any input?

I think it's because if you wait till it is close to the travel date, it costs more- that is how it usually goes- you can also try those search engines that are specifically for good rates, cancellation tickets and hotels they are trying to sell- like travelocity, hotwire, expedia, orbitz
Now some of these give you a better rate the more you add to it, like plane+room+car , it gets cheaper over -all than if you bought the services separately- now some of these deals, they wont tell you the name of the hotel , but you go by how many stars and reviews- usually that alone tells you whether it is a dive or not.In a place you dont know, like Knoxville, I would stay away from anything super- cheap , because chances are, itz in the ghetto.
I just tried hotwire using where you are and where I am, and it is the same, in fact, it was cheaper from CA .
I found a better roundtrip fare on travelocity than hotwire from where you are- about 400$ less
http://travel.travelocity.com/flight...06140814172007

http://www.hotwire.com/
  • Amadeus - Global travel distribution system. Auto rental, air travel and accommodations.
  • Cheap Tickets - Provides travel services, including airline tickets, cruise tickets, auto rentals, hotel reservations and other travel products.
  • Creative Leisure - Provides luxury vacation packages to Hawaii, Mexico, Britain, Asia, & the Caribbean. Contact your favorite travel professional or call our company for more information.
  • Ebookers.com - Travel portal offering cruises, hotels, air fares, and car hire. Secure reservations are provided.
  • Expedia.com - Compare prices, shop for a vacation or cruise, reserve a hotel room or rent a car.
  • go-today.com - Offers discount vacation packages to Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America and South America. Includes land, air, hotel, cruise, barging, car rental, biking, and hiking packages.
  • Hotwire - Online booking of flights, car rentals and hotel reservations. Free registration required.
  • Kayak.com - Aggregates airline flight, hotel, and car rental information from other websites and allows easy criteria adjustment and comparison.
  • LeisurePlus - Savings on flights, hotels, cruises and theme parks. Includes passport information and travel tips.
  • OneTravel.com - Online booking for air fares, cruises, and discount hotels.
  • Orbitz - Provides customers with access to the broadest choice of air fares and some of the lowest prices for flights, hotels, and rental cars.
  • Pinpoint Travel - Find discount flights, hotels, and rental cars from multiple sites.
  • SmarterTravel.com - No reserve travel auctions, promotional information, reviews and last minute fares and discounts.
  • SouthTravels - Provides online booking service for hotels, resorts, and airfares.
  • The Travel Outlet.com - Specializes in discount travel to Asia from the U.S.A., as well as discount travel within the U.S.A.
  • TravelHero.com - Full service Internet travel booking site, including hotels, airlines, and rental cars. Air, car, and hotel reservations can be made in real-time.
  • TravelNow.com - Discount rates on car reservation, airline tickets, and hotel reservations.
  • Travelocity - Offers a variety of travel services, including fare finder, hotel and car rental information, reservations, and destination information.

http://silentconsort.com/

Thread