VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2007 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Amren announces Knoxville Rally

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives..._whites_pl.php

Old March 30th, 2007 #2
Ron Doggett

I saw that too, good for them. Last time I went to a AR conference I remember meeting some folks from Knoxville. Good chance for the speakers to teach them the whole story.

Old March 30th, 2007 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
I saw that too, good for them. Last time I went to a AR conference I remember meeting some folks from Knoxville. Good chance for the speakers to teach them the whole story.

I wonder if it's going to be kosher to promote the rally now that Amren mentioned it.

I got BANNED from SF, coincidentally the same day I added a link to the rally. (because Alex Linder's name was mentioned in the article)

This is going to really get confusing.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 30th, 2007 #4
Chain

Quote:
“Channon and Chris’ parents have declined repeated requests for interviews. The couple’s friends have, for the most part, expressed their grief through a couple of prayer vigils and some on-line blog and youtube tributes…. Absent their availability, the national media lack fresh emotional “hooks” to fuel the story.”
Good on Amren, but I am tired of reading this ridiculous Gordon Boyd quote. AP, the Knoxville paper, the TV stations-- they all could have in depth interviews with Channon and Chris' best friends, their first cousins, neighbors at the death house, nog relatives of the 5 beasts--the list goes on and on. Boyd and almost all the "reporters" in Knoxville really enjoy playing the fools and knaves to try and play us for same.

Old March 30th, 2007 #5
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Whoppee!!!

Are all the "pro-white" members of AmRen going to bring their Asian and Jewish wives??

Five dolla, sucky-sucky!

Old March 30th, 2007 #6
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Whoppee!!!

Are all the "pro-white" members of AmRen going to bring their Asian and Jewish wives??

Five dolla, sucky-sucky!
Now that was very constructive for getting as many Whites from all orgs. to show up.

Old March 31st, 2007 #7
Rounder

Default Gordon Boyd Quote

(quote)

“Channon and Chris’ parents have declined repeated requests for interviews. The couple’s friends have, for the most part, expressed their grief through a couple of prayer vigils and some on-line blog and youtube tributes…. Absent their availability, the national media lack fresh emotional “hooks” to fuel the story.”

(unquote)

NOTE: Like all jewsmedia Big Lies, the above Big Lie contains an element of truth.

Yes, the families of white victims of nigger violence are reluctant to complain publicly. But Boyd neglected to explain why that is. It's because of fear of the GD niggers. And Boyd and all jewsmedia whores know it, and are glad of it.

Mark my words. During the trial, the courtroom will be choked full of niggers who side with the nigger butchers. And they'll outnumber whites 4 or 5 to 1. Most of Channon and Chris's own relatives won't even attend the trial, for fear of the niggers. Their parents, brothers and sisters will be virtually the only ones, with maybe an uncle or aunt or two.

60 years ago, the courthouse and the whole town would be filled with tens-of-thousands of angry and united White men - some carrying ropes.

But today. . . .

"Cowardice is the White man's survival strategy".

Old March 31st, 2007 #8
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Now that was very constructive for getting as many Whites from all orgs. to show up.
She(Lagergeld) isn't correct about it?

Old March 31st, 2007 #9
centerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
Who in AmRen has a Jewish or Asian wife?

Old March 31st, 2007 #10
Subrosa
Banned

I thought someone on here had said Jerry himself had one? Second hand info, of course.

Old March 31st, 2007 #11
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
I don't know and I don't care. But this needs to be an all-inclusive WHITE rally. At least AmRen is pro-White. What are we going to do to the averge local White who will see us and want to join the rally/march? Tell them to go away?
As has been mentioned before by otheres, this thing must be a show solidarity and once, just for once, all White orgs/individuals and differing ideologies must not be shunned nor turned away. This should be something where solidarity takes precedence over nitpicking over this org or that, without this uniform or that. The uniform is our skin and that need all that be.

If all egos and percieved or legitimate wrongs can be set aside for just this one event. Then we can actually attain something like this:
http://www.salemfonden.info/SalemTRAILEReng.wmv

Last edited by Frank Simmet; March 31st, 2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Forgot link

Old April 1st, 2007 #12
kymry...

Amren is also pro-compromise, pro-Jew, pro-asian, pro-let's get married to Koreans and Japs, and pro-going back to the-way-things-ought-to-be conservative assholes.

What looked like a promising white resistance rally is, and I really hate to say this, starting to look like just another "kosher con" egomaniacs day out. We don't need sell-outs like Ed Fields, Duke supporters and Amren gutless types. They've never stopped the rot ONE BIT!

Knoxville needs to be a new day for the white resistance.
Not a re-hash with yesterday's failed and failing leaders. Given what Linder said the other day, in agreement with those of us who see the hot war starting soon, I hardly feel that our belief in "power comes through the barrel of a gun" being reflected in these national conservatives thinking. And they, Amren/Duke/Fields/The Rest, are the pressure valve used by the establishment to maintain the anti-white status quo.

We do NOT need their brand of failure.

Start thinking, people.

K

Old April 1st, 2007 #13
SouthernNationalist

Quote:
What looked like a promising white resistance rally is, and I really hate to say this, starting to look like just another "kosher con" egomaniacs day out. We don't need sell-outs like Ed Fields, Duke supporters and Amren gutless types.
Thankfully you are not in charge of this event. We need as many of our kin involved in this rally as possible. This has the possibility of being the largest white-patriot gathering in this country in the last 50 years. We need unity not division. I would be considered a moderate or of the suit wing of our movement but I would have zero problem with NS, Skins, Pagans etc... joining this event as long as the dress code is followed. This is memorial rally to give solace respect to Channon and Chris, not a time to fight over petty differences.

Old April 1st, 2007 #14
notafanofthejooman

Everyone, please stop bitching about Amren, et al. While some may take issue with certain aspects of others' politics, the most important thing, in my opinion, is having as many White faces as possible at the rally, standing together in support. If we narrow participation down to a checklist of approved ideology, we're fukked.

Old April 1st, 2007 #15
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNationalist View Post
Thankfully you are not in charge of this event. We need as many of our kin involved in this rally as possible. This has the possibility of being the largest white-patriot gathering in this country in the last 50 years.

I agree. If we can get niggers to go in White-face...then that's what we should do.

As many White faces as possible need to be seen massed in Knoxville on the day of the rally.

WHITE POWER!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old April 1st, 2007 #16
Chain

Rounder said:
Quote:
60 years ago, the courthouse and the whole town would be filled with tens-of-thousands of angry and united White men - some carrying ropes.
Ha ha. Can our guys bring coils of one inch rope?

Old April 1st, 2007 #17
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by notafanofthejooman View Post
Everyone, please stop bitching about Amren, et al. While some may take issue with certain aspects of others' politics, the most important thing, in my opinion, is having as many White faces as possible at the rally, standing together in support. If we narrow participation down to a checklist of approved ideology, we're fukked.

You know what dude? That just about says it all.

Dress appropriately. Show up.

Then we rinse and repeat over the entire fucking continent of North America.

This thing is just starting. The next decade is going to be very interesting indeed. And VNN is walking point.

Old April 1st, 2007 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Anyone that can attend the trials ought to and show the white family support.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old April 1st, 2007 #19
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Anyone that can attend the trials ought to and show the white family support.
Exactly.

Channon is our sister. Chis is our brother. No way their parents should face down mobs of nigger "He nawt gillty!" relatives without LOTS of White people there for moral support.

It's finally time to stand up, men of the West. Our enemy draws very near.

Sorry for the sappy prose, but a glorious ray of sunshine just broke through the clouds. Lit up the whole woods outside my window. I'm a happy warrior

Old April 1st, 2007 #20
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

LoL? Our sisters? Our brothers? Why? Because they were simply white? They got assualted by fucking niggers. That aint my fault, that aint my problem - okay? I'm not going to attend no rally promoted by jew-friendly white conservatives. Are you fuckers gone nuts, huh? Better get that bottle of scoth down, Hibernian, ya old` mick fart.

Even Rounder called Jared Taylor a pussy and now he's applauding and supporting this shit.

Fuck ya guys! Where the hell were you when whites got raped and murdered on the streets of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina? I was there helping as much honkey's and crackers to evacuate too Jefferson and to the other white unspoiled county's of Southern-Louisiana.

Thread