VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2008 #1
randy

Default Motion denied claiming racial prosecution of local suspect

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?s=8119021

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- A motion filed in federal court claiming racial prosecution connected to the kidnappings, rapes and murders of a young Knoxville couple in 2007 was denied Friday.

Phil Lomonaco, the attorney for Eric Boyd who's charged as an accessory in the slayings of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in January 2007, had asked a judge to drop the charge against his client due to selective prosecution by the U.S. government

Old April 4th, 2008 #2
[email protected]

Racial prosecution....Oh I guess now it is called this if a nigger gets prosecuted! Unbelievable.....God I would love to be a juror in this case....these niggers are the most savage of their breed. How Channon & Christopher's family can sit in the same room with these niggers during the trial, is beyond me. I couldn't do it.....There is one answer for them......a bullet right between the eyes. They are not human.
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old April 4th, 2008 #3
Sean Gruber

The System will try every dirty trick. "But you can't prosecute them - they are African-Americans!!"

What would Atticus Finch say?

Thread