Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2009 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default Cobbins on stand: "i had oral sex with girl"

I'm recording his testimony, I'll post it later. He's admitting to the rape, but denying any involvement in the killings.

I'll post the audio recording later.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #2
conflict

Thanks for doing that.

I'm watching it too. Christian's father's reaction just made my blood boil. I feel so bad for him.

I asked a friend of mine that has cable and he said there hasn't been a word about this case since it started and he watches all the major news stations. Media blackout in effect.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #3
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
Media blackout in effect.
Yep. Not a peep anywhere. If it wasn't for VNN, Stormfront and few other websites I'd have no idea the trial was even going on.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #4
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Christian's father possibly had this though running through his mind while staring at the nog:

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
Thanks for doing that.

I'm watching it too. Christian's father's reaction just made my blood boil. I feel so bad for him. ...

Old August 22nd, 2009 #5
donna tnmtngurl

Default trial

Letalvis Cobbins took the stand to tell his side of the story.

*Many of the details Cobbins' shared were similar to the taped testimony that jurors heard earlier this week.

But as the defendant began to describe Channon Christian tied up in his brother Lamaricus Davidson's bedroom,
he caused emotional reactions in the courtroom.

Cobbins said his brother left the house and he waited until his girlfriend Vanessa Coleman went to the bathroom to go into the bedroom.

He described to the jurors seeing Christian with her hands tied above her head and weighed down with a duffle bag containing weights and books.*

Cobbins said her ankles were tied in the same manner to another duffle bag.The defendant said Christian asked him for some water.*

He brought her a glass of water and untied her hands from the duffle bag but left them bound.*He said Christian asked him what was happening.*

Cobbins told her that his brother was holding all of them against their will.*

The defendant said his brother told him that if he took Vanessa Coleman and George Thomas out of the house that he would shoot them.

Cobbins said Christian asked for her cigarettes and he complied with her request.

Then the defendant said Christian begged for him to let her go.*

That's when Cobbins told the court that Christian offered him oral sex if he would let her go.*

He took advantage of the victim, until he heard Coleman coming out of the bathroom.

Cobbins then told the jury that he tied Christian back up, then left the room.

Later Sunday, Cobbins said he saw his brother lead Christian out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.*

He testified, she was naked from the waist down when his brother wrapped his arm around her neck from behind and choked her.*

Cobbins said her limp body fell to the floor and he watched his brother tie her up and stick her body in the trash can.

While Cobbins spoke for almost an hour without any direct questioning from his attorney he also told the jury that he lied to police several times when they asked him if he had sex with Christian.*

He said he was scared and didn't know what to do."I'm not going to sit here and ask you all to disregard that, I deserve to be punished,"

Cobbins told the jury.The defendant then looked at the families and*said, "I'm sorry, I"m so sorry."Assistant District Attorney Takisha Fitzgerald began cross examination by asking about Davidson's extensive criminal history.

* Cobbins admitted his brother had been in and out of prison his whole life.

Fitzgerald continuously reminded the defendant about his lies by playing his taped interrogations back to him while he sat on the witness stand.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #6
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post

*Many of the details Cobbins' shared were similar to the taped testimony that jurors heard earlier this week.

But as the defendant began to describe Channon Christian tied up in his brother Lamaricus Davidson's bedroom,

Cobbins said his brother left the house and he waited until his girlfriend Vanessa Coleman went to the bathroom to go into the bedroom.

He described to the jurors seeing Christian with her hands tied above her head and weighed down with a duffle bag containing weights and books.*

Cobbins said her ankles were tied in the same manner to another duffle bag.The defendant said Christian asked him for some water.*

He brought her a glass of water and untied her hands from the duffle bag but left them bound.*He said Christian asked him what was happening.*

The defendant said his brother told him that if he took Vanessa Coleman and George Thomas out of the house that he would shoot them.

Cobbins said Christian asked for her cigarettes and he complied with her request.

That's when Cobbins told the court that Christian offered him oral sex if he would let her go.*

He took advantage of the victim, until he heard Coleman coming out of the bathroom.

Later Sunday, Cobbins said he saw his brother lead Christian out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.*

He testified, she was naked from the waist down when his brother wrapped his arm around her neck from behind and choked her.*

Cobbins said her limp body fell to the floor and he watched his brother tie her up and stick her body in the trash can.

While Cobbins spoke for almost an hour without any direct questioning from his attorney he also told the jury that he lied to police several times when they asked him if he had sex with Christian.*

He said he was scared and didn't know what to do."I'm not going to sit here and ask you all to disregard that, I deserve to be punished,"

Cobbins told the jury.The defendant then looked at the families and*said, "I'm sorry, I"m so sorry."Assistant District Attorney Takisha Fitzgerald began cross examination by asking about Davidson's extensive criminal history.

Fitzgerald continuously reminded the defendant about his lies by playing his taped interrogations back to him while he sat on the witness stand.

They're giving final arguments now, the nig female prosecutor is doing the final argument. I have to tell you, the public defender in this case, the balding guy, really got on my nerves, he was an asshole.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #7
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Good thing for this pack of rabid coons that dead men, and women, tell no tales.

Each and every one of them, and their defense lawyers, is going to attempt to play the "I was a victim of that other nigger" angle. So we have Letalvis Cobbins telling his tale of giving water and getting head - in exchange for helping her escape - in a tiny house with no doors.

Justice would simply and cost-effectively be best served with rope and lamppost.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Justice would simply and cost-effectively be best served with rope and lamppost.
If they ever see the light of day, one must wonder what measures the state will take, to see that they actually live to experience more than one heart beat outside of a concrete and steel reinforced cell before someone ...

Like Bud, I can only read so much of this story before my heart rate increases, my hands become sweaty, and my thoughts go incredibly dark. Fury doesn't begin to describe what I feel.

They certainly aren't wasting any time as far as the trials are concerned. This could be a good thing since it won't give the jurors to much time to think about excuses to allow the niggers to live like was given the Simpson jury. A murder trial of about two weeks, give or take, is almost unheard of in the kwa.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 22nd, 2009 at 02:43 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #9
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
If they ever see the light of day, one must wonder what measures the state will take, to see that they actually live to experience more than one heart beat outside of a concrete and steel reinforced cell before someone ...

Like Bud, I can only read so much of this story before my heart rate increases, my hands become sweaty, and my thoughts go incredibly dark. Fury doesn't begin to describe what I feel.
as I sit here and listen to the final argument from the defender, I'm getting a bad feeling. I'm not sure that this jury won't acquit him on the murder charge.

any thoughts?

Old August 22nd, 2009 #10
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
as I sit here and listen to the final argument from the defender, I'm getting a bad feeling. I'm not sure that this jury won't acquit him on the murder charge.

any thoughts?
It's completely up in the air when it comes to blacks on a jury. It doesn't matter if the DA has video of perps killing Christian and Newsome.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #11
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
It's completely up in the air when it comes to blacks on a jury. It doesn't matter if the DA has video of perps killing Christian and Newsome.
I'm thinking if I had to guess either way, I still think they are going to find him guilty. The defense tried to be dismissed from representing him, when he insisted on testifying on his own behalf. This had to look horrible in front of the jury.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #12
Jon Brozek
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post

Oh Yeah, I'm sure he didn't walk in the bedroom pull down his pants and say" Suck muh dick or I'm gonna kill you bitch!"

No, he was just taking the blowjob so that he could help her escape.

Nigger jury will buy his story for sure.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #13
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Brozek View Post
Oh Yeah, I'm sure he didn't walk in the bedroom pull down his pants and say" Suck muh dick or I'm gonna kill you bitch!"

No, he was just taking the blowjob so that he could help her escape.

Nigger jury will buy his story for sure.
I hope your wrong

Old August 22nd, 2009 #14
Jon Brozek
Banned

Quote:
I hope your wrong
I hope I am too.

I guess they won't bring up the fact that he commited an armed robbery on a local small business while the whole rape torture murder was happening.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #15
Anchorage Activist

The Knoxville News-Sentinel has made the complete 41-minute video of Letalvis Cobbins' testimony available at the link posted below:

http://www.knoxnews.com/videos/detai...bbins-testifie

The video loads slowly once you get there because of high demand. It might take a minute or so.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #16
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
The Knoxville News-Sentinel has made the complete 41-minute video of Letalvis Cobbins' testimony available at the link posted below:

http://www.knoxnews.com/videos/detai...bbins-testifie

The video loads slowly once you get there because of high demand. It might take a minute or so.

Notice the white girlfriends of the groid murderers/rapists. They show the pictures after Letalvis mentions their names. He also mentions how his brother beat his girlfriend up. BIG SHOCKER THERE! I hope he beat her more often than that one time. Disgusting scum whore.

ALSO, Notice Cobbins says, "She offered oral sex" earlier in his testimony and then towards the end he says, "I had her give me oral sex" which seems more like he slipped admitting to raping her.

MASHER

Last edited by MASHER; August 22nd, 2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: ALSO

Old August 22nd, 2009 #17
John in Woodbridge

Channon Christian's parents react to Cobbin's testimony.

http://www.wbir.com/video/default.aspx?aid=83189

Old August 22nd, 2009 #18
donna tnmtngurl

Default trial

Yea I heard that nigger scum say that today must say it made me sick.
Everyone knows he is a scared nigger and has no limit to how low he will go to try to get out of it.

Those very words alone should give him the electric chair.
My heart really goes out to channon's daddy, its taking everything he has to sit threw the madness.
I've noticed all week the anger on his face the hurt in his eyes she must have been daddy's girl.
I know its hard on all the parents its just that mr christian stands out to me.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #19
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I'm thinking if I had to guess either way, I still think they are going to find him guilty. The defense tried to be dismissed from representing him, when he insisted on testifying on his own behalf. This had to look horrible in front of the jury.
I've only seen a very small amount of the video coverage and can only read small amounts of the print coverage. As far as the nigger being on the stand that's the best thing that could happen in terms of getting a conviction. The jury has what it needs to convict but will niggers convict him? That's the question.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 22nd, 2009 at 10:45 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2009 #20
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I've only seen a very small amount of the video coverage and can only read small amounts of the print coverage. As far as the nigger being on the stand that's the best thing that could happen in terms of getting a conviction. The jury has what it needs to convict but will niggers convict him? That's the question.
Sadly, no. They probably will not. I HOPE THEY DO CONVICT HIS NIGGER ASS, but probably not. Niggers are a lot like jews in that sense. Especially when it has to do with hurting white people. Niggers see a chance to screw over whitey and they jump on it thinking they can create their own reparations. Hell, they even think that way when they have a white server at a restaurant. "Here's your 3 cent tip on a $50.00 bill after I made you go above and beyond your call of duty, Cracker." Like I said though, I hope he's convicted.

MASHER

Thread