Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 5th, 2004 #21
JB112

Selling advertising immediately makes this thing for profit, which changes the dynamics of what we can and can't use. Let's barter our advertising for advertising and other favors, and keep it non-profit.

Old November 5th, 2004 #22
Polybius

Default Advertising

Why not get in touch with Jerry Springer, and see if he would like to advertise in the tabloid for Jerry Springer's Greatest Nazi Shows Volume III. On either VCR or DVD. For Only 19.95 plus 5.00 dollars shipping and handling.

I'm sure Jerry Springer's Ku Klux Klan Volume II, would also be a big hit.

Why pardoy an important project for a fringe advertiser or two?

Old November 5th, 2004 #23
JB112

Advertising should mainly be books, other publications, etc. No one we're aiming for is gonna want to buy Nazi daggers or "SS sings the Christmas carols." That will only interfere with what we're trying to do.

We haver to keep in mind that the purpose of this thing is massive distribution to new minds, not securing a subscription base from people who are already with us. Our advertising, if we do any, has to reflect that. Our content has to reflect that.

I see no reason to make this thing a for profit venture, or a subscription based venture, or even necessarily using mainly new material. Really good stuff that gets submitted should go into the tabloid, but other than that we should continue using the best of what we have.

Everything on VNN is new to anyone who hasn't seen it, and that's who we're targeting. There's no reason to churn out a whole new tabloid of questionable quality every month, as if we were trying to serve our subscription base, when we have high quality material already available to print and reprint and distribute in hundreds of thousands to fresh minds.

Only top quality stuff should go into this. Each issue should contain some up to date news items, reviews, articles, etc., but mainly we should be focusing on getting the best stuff out, not the newest.

Old November 5th, 2004 #24
Chain

Alex said, on page 1 of this thread:
Quote:
I'm particularly interested in links to sites with data on STDs. Not just blacks, but for all races. Same thing for crime.
My money is in the mail for issue 2.

Alex, from my sig- here is the very convincing US government certified statement that niggers are SEVEN times as likely to kill as Whites (in 2002).
PLEASE PRINT THIS DOJ LINK ADDRESS, and take a screen shot of it, everyone, before ZOG permanently takes it offline.

Remember, you might also make the point, Alex, as Dr. Demarius did in a recent issue of Thunderbolt of Truth, that even these figures don't even begin to tell the whole story, as ZOG counts hispanics, hindus, pakis, Iranians and the like as "Whites" for the purposes of their lying data.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Old November 5th, 2004 #25
JB112

I recommend including these in issue 2.

"Just Go!" by Michael Polignano

Make sure to get permission to use his picture, though I'm sure he'd love the exposure.

And this, if it's not too long.

It's a Wonderful Race by A. DePascale

This next one I think this would be excellent, filling the same role as last issue's Iraq War letter.

The Anthrax Mailings: An Anti-Arab Frame Up

Just attribute it to TAA research staff or something. From the same author as the above article.

Old November 5th, 2004 #26
blueskies
Banned

How about using tis satirical term "Not-see"?- instead of the Swastika,”- which upon seen it, regular Joe’s six-pack brain immediately shuts off.

Thus exposing the jew attack on anything Germanic . And eventually, jews' war will be extended to ALL White people .

Old November 5th, 2004 #27
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duce
How about using tis satirical term "Not-see"?- instead of the Swastika,”- which upon seen it, regular Joe’s six-pack brain immediately shuts off.

Thus exposing the jew attack on anything Germanic . And eventually, jews' war will be extended to ALL White people .
I like that one, El Duce. But I'd like to see swastikas too. How about showing the swastika found with the Tocharian mummies and ask why the Discovery Channel (I believe it was) ripped this successful group of images offline after so many Whites linked to them for around 18 months?

Alex wouldn't have to use the Stormfront source link; the Tocharian swastika images are available elsewhere online. ...Such as here-
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhai...mieschina.html
http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/hwr6a.htm

Then, one could make the point of how close the northwest province of China is to the Vedic Aryans in northwest India.

Old November 5th, 2004 #28
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
I like that one, El Duce. But I'd like to see swastikas too. How about showing the swastika found with the Tocharian mummies and ask why the Discovery Channel (I believe it was) ripped this successful group of images offline after so many Whites linked to them for around 18 months?

Alex wouldn't have to use the Stormfront source link; the Tocharian swastika images are available elsewhere online. ...Such as here-
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhai...mieschina.html
http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/hwr6a.htm

Then, one could make the point of how close the northwest province of China is to the Vedic Aryans in northwest India.
Yes of course, only after Joe six-pack has taking interest of it. Thus the swastika should be read afterward in great depth in another chapter

Old November 5th, 2004 #29
Angle

The thing I love about VNN that is unique to it in nationalist circles is its satire. Why not have a bit of that in the paper? Thousands of people love the Onion and Private Eye for their blend of fact, acerbic political commentary, and satire. PE is a genius little magazine printed in England.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old November 5th, 2004 #30
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
If we run advertisements on Nazi "stuff", then the swastika will appear in our tabloid. Do we want that, Alex? Your decision.
First of all, I never said anything about "Nazi stuff". I said "memorabilia". That could be anything from Southern battle flags to Celtic jewelry. I just used it as an example, tis all.

Second, I suggested Panzerfaust might want to purchase space in the tabloid but I see that neither VNN and WR is no longer carrying the Panzerfaust link on there websites so I guess there was a falling out of some sort.

Third, this notion of keeping VNN tabloid a strictly "non-profit venture" as some have suggested is just another way of saying, we're losers! Why don't we just do our best Blanche DuBois impersonation and say "we have always relied on the kindness of strangers". There is nothing wrong with seeking out advertizers to help defray costs!

Fourth, I suggested that the first tabloid should have a sports writer that writes about White guys in professional athletics for the simple reason White college types(the guys Linder says he's trying to reach) like sports! That also went over like a lead balloon. Fortunately some very knowledgeable and talented writers like J. B. Cash and Bizmark(maybe they're the same guy, I donno) stepped up to the plate and wrote some great pieces that are going to be included in the next tabloid printings.

Fifth, I guess I'm going to have to wait awhile for this solicitation of advertizers idea to sink into the heads of WN's cuz trying to get White guys to accept a new concept(especially one they didn't think of) is like trying to herd cats!

Old November 6th, 2004 #31
JB112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
First of all, I never said anything about "Nazi stuff". I said "memorabilia". That could be anything from Southern battle flags to Celtic jewelry. I just used it as an example, tis all.

Second, I suggested Panzerfaust might want to purchase space in the tabloid but I see that neither VNN and WR is no longer carrying the Panzerfaust link on there websites so I guess there was a falling out of some sort.

Third, this notion of keeping VNN tabloid a strictly "non-profit venture" as some have suggested is just another way of saying, we're losers! Why don't we just do our best Blanche DuBois impersonation and say "we have always relied on the kindness of strangers". There is nothing wrong with seeking out advertizers to help defray costs!

Fourth, I suggested that the first tabloid should have a sports writer that writes about White guys in professional athletics for the simple reason White college types(the guys Linder says he's trying to reach) like sports! That also went over like a lead balloon. Fortunately some very knowledgeable and talented writers like J. B. Cash and Bizmark(maybe they're the same guy, I donno) stepped up to the plate and wrote some great pieces that are going to be included in the next tabloid printings.

Fifth, I guess I'm going to have to wait awhile for this solicitation of advertizers idea to sink into the heads of WN's cuz trying to get White guys to accept a new concept(especially one they didn't think of) is like trying to herd cats!
Steveb, there's nothing new in the concept of advertising. But what costs do you aim to defray? 7 cents per tabloid hurting? No... it's so cheap that most buy well past the number they want for their own distribution. Here are the problems with selling advertising.

Suppose we want to run Who Rules America in the tabloid, or some cartoon that isn't VNN's. As long as we're just essentially printing it out and handing it out for free, it can't be construed as illegal. Could you imagine anyone objecting to having their work reach large numbers of people? No. But if we're selling advertising, we're selling that product which does not belong to us. That causes all kinds of complications. It also puts us into a new legal position with all kinds of technicalities and risks which we don't need.

This isn't a fundraising project to fund some other activity; it's the activity. It costs virtually nothing. Any ads we run should be voluntary or based on reciprocation. If someone wants to run an ad for a book, say, Steele's new Defensive Racism would be good, let him request it be run and then give a private donation into the general fund if he wants.

The purpose of this thing is not to raise money or sell products, it's to reach new people and change minds. By it's nature it's not suited for marketing products because there is no market. We're reaching out for normal people, not WNs. Almost all who receive a tabloid will be seeing all this stuff for the first time. They aren't going to be in the market for WN music or jewlery.

We're looking to catch 2-5% of those we reach with mass distributions and get them on the right track politically. It's essentially the same leafleting. You're looking at it like a magazine targeting a WN market. That's not what it is. Could you imagine running an ad for Panzerfaust in a political fyler? No. So why in a political newspaper that serves exactly the same purpose?

Am I right or am I right?

Old November 6th, 2004 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

responses:

1) POST 1a PDF?? if you can, email me, i'll send the PDF attachment. you can post it here so all can see.

2) ADVERTISING: if folks want to advertise, we'll discuss it. my main concern is it not interrupt the editorial, ie not be more than 20% of space.

3) SWASTIKAS: no. we're american in form and flag. people want to sell german nationalist stuff, that's fine. or patriot or southern.

4) RELATION BETWEEN VNN/WR/PF Banners down indicates no hostility. We all get along. We come together for joint projects like cool Hollywood types. You dig?

5) SPORTS: there's a JB Cash article in #1a (do not call it 2, that is a separate issue). on Barry Bonds vs. Babe Ruth.

6) ISSUE #2: issues 1 & 1a have more mag-type articles, as Edberg observed. very good, but very long. we need to adapt more to the form in #2. that means more compact, bulleted stuff - great for "fun" facts about STDs, crime, GAS legislation, and more. And then a couple long articles. some mid-length reviews. and highly targeted graphics selection. we need to pick a handful of themes, and hit them over and over again.

Why is our country full of Mexicans?

Why are niggers portrayed as superhuman on tv?

7) HUMOR - as angle says, it our absolute differentiator. wolzek's stuff is top-notch, and it deals with tv, which is the national culture.

we're aiming at smart college kids, smart 20- and 30- somethings. we'll get the smart oldsters since they have no other options. Mencken's mags dominated with something like our mix and we can too.

8) DISTRIBUTION - article says that bushies won by amway-style marketing. phone trees and door to door. done by volunteers, unlike Democrats, who paid pros. we need somethign the same for this. to get out the publication regularly.

9) LAYOUT -- those who can do layout, post your names and contacts in this thread. Right now I'm going back and forth with a layout guy, and I'd like to get it to where i can perfect it and just forward to printer. Stan may have said something about PDF.

Old November 6th, 2004 #33
bizmark

1) No, Steve B, I'm not J. B. Cash : )

2) I've got some images I cooked up that I thought would go well in the tabloid.

Two sports-related ones:

Version 2, Short and sweet:

Old November 6th, 2004 #34
bizmark

One more, I did this one a while ago.

Old November 6th, 2004 #35
Angle

Allington's stuff on modern love life is very interesting stuff, without being too intellectual. How about one of his for the issue?

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old November 6th, 2004 #36
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112
Steveb, there's nothing new in the concept of advertising. But what costs do you aim to defray? 7 cents per tabloid hurting? No... it's so cheap that most buy well past the number they want for their own distribution.
The tabloid is not 7 cents! According to Rounder it costs approximately 1200 dollars for 10,000 tabloids to be printed and shipped! So far, the enthusiasm of VNNF members has resulted in a surplus of monies of the first printing! The second printing of 1a, I'm not so sure! If present trends continue I fear that this endeavor is going to turn into one big giant turd, ala Shopwhite!

Without more media exposure and money, that gives rise to excitement and interest we're looking at another supposed sequence of events that will result on the proverbial dying on the vine!!

Quote:
Suppose we want to run Who Rules America in the tabloid, or some cartoon that isn't VNN's. As long as we're just essentially printing it out and handing it out for free, it can't be construed as illegal. Could you imagine anyone objecting to having their work reach large numbers of people? No. But if we're selling advertising, we're selling that product which does not belong to us. That causes all kinds of complications. It also puts us into a new legal position with all kinds of technicalities and risks which we don't need.
With all due respect JB, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Are you trying to tell me that running "Who Rules America in the tabloid" is going to result in legal issues? OK fine, then don't run it!!! If a cartoon isn't VNN's to use then don't use it!! It's simple logic and common sense! There is no correlation between VNN advertizers and VNN tabloid! VNN is not "selling products" but only providing space for advertizers. If Alex has any doubts on the legal issues I suggest he contact his friend Ed Steele on the matter. There are no "complications" or "technicalities" that cannot be worked out with the simplest of legal advice!

Quote:
This isn't a fundraising project to fund some other activity; it's the activity..
Way wrong, fella!!! This IS a fund raising project!!! I hate to sound like a jew here, but lack of funds IS OUR PROBLEM! We're all broke! We raised 1200 shekels in a month for 10,000 tabloids and in the mean time jew central raked in about a billion!!! I hate to put the kybosh on my White brothers but we are losers! We think like losers, we act like losers! We argue and express opinions and judgments in dogmatic ways over something as unassuming and unpretentious as taking on advertizers! If it wasn't to sad it would be laughable!!

Quote:
It costs virtually nothing. Any ads we run should be voluntary or based on reciprocation. If someone wants to run an ad for a book, say, Steele's new Defensive Racism would be good, let him request it be run and then give a private donation into the general fund if he wants.
A start, but I recommend a more assertive and energetic action!!

Quote:
The purpose of this thing is not to raise money or sell products, it's to reach new people and change minds. By it's nature it's not suited for marketing products because there is no market. We're reaching out for normal people, not WNs. Almost all who receive a tabloid will be seeing all this stuff for the first time. They aren't going to be in the market for WN music or jewlery.
Wrong!! There is a market, sir!! You just can't see it in your weak minded defeatist attitude! Ask Byron Calvert if there isn't a market for WN's music!!

Quote:
We're looking to catch 2-5% of those we reach with mass distributions and get them on the right track politically. It's essentially the same leafleting. You're looking at it like a magazine targeting a WN market. That's not what it is. Could you imagine running an ad for Panzerfaust in a political fyler? No. So why in a political newspaper that serves exactly the same purpose?

Am I right or am I right?
"Mass distributions"....don't make me laugh!!! 10,000 tabloids a month is not a mass distribution! It's a start but at this point still a joke and if Volks like you continue with your acceptance and resignation of all things small then we will get nowhere real fast, as usual!!!

Time to start thinking about the big time, Volks! Lets stop being losers and chump change punks who always react to the jew chessmaster! Itz time we attack and make the jew defend for a change.

Julius Streicher and his Der Stürmer would kick you off his staff in a jew york minute, you wuss!!!

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/faculty/streich3.htm

My 2 cents.

Old November 10th, 2004 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
There's no falling out. I want the site to look cleaner, and people were drawing the false conclusion that Panzerfaust was supporting VNNF, not the case. If Panzerfause wished to advertise, of course we'd discuss that with them.

Quote:
What's used up with cheap advertising takes away from editorial space. In many ways it is preferable to raise the money ourselves, and keep the publication 100% meat.

Quote:
There's an article by J.B. Cash in #1a comparing Barry Bonds and Babe Ruth. I have the PDF for #1a, and it will be posted before long.

Quote:
I think what people were waiting for was Steve B. to step up and show us how it's done, big fella. $50 a quarter page, no more than 8 ads per issue.

Ideas grow on trees. People who can sell ads don't.

Old November 11th, 2004 #38
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Be sure to report any monetary income you receive for advertising to the IRS. Mo Dees and his fan club will certainly inform them that you're selling ad space

Old November 11th, 2004 #39
JB112

Quote:
The tabloid is not 7 cents! According to Rounder it costs approximately 1200 dollars for 10,000 tabloids to be printed and shipped! So far, the enthusiasm of VNNF members has resulted in a surplus of monies of the first printing! The second printing of 1a, I'm not so sure! If present trends continue I fear that this endeavor is going to turn into one big giant turd, ala Shopwhite!

Without more media exposure and money, that gives rise to excitement and interest we're looking at another supposed sequence of events that will result on the proverbial dying on the vine!!

With all due respect JB, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Are you trying to tell me that running "Who Rules America in the tabloid" is going to result in legal issues? OK fine, then don't run it!!! If a cartoon isn't VNN's to use then don't use it!! It's simple logic and common sense! There is no correlation between VNN advertizers and VNN tabloid! VNN is not "selling products" but only providing space for advertizers. If Alex has any doubts on the legal issues I suggest he contact his friend Ed Steele on the matter. There are no "complications" or "technicalities" that cannot be worked out with the simplest of legal advice!

Way wrong, fella!!! This IS a fund raising project!!! I hate to sound like a jew here, but lack of funds IS OUR PROBLEM! We're all broke! We raised 1200 shekels in a month for 10,000 tabloids and in the mean time jew central raked in about a billion!!! I hate to put the kybosh on my White brothers but we are losers! We think like losers, we act like losers! We argue and express opinions and judgments in dogmatic ways over something as unassuming and unpretentious as taking on advertizers! If it wasn't to sad it would be laughable!!

A start, but I recommend a more assertive and energetic action!!

Wrong!! There is a market, sir!! You just can't see it in your weak minded defeatist attitude! Ask Byron Calvert if there isn't a market for WN's music!!

"Mass distributions"....don't make me laugh!!! 10,000 tabloids a month is not a mass distribution! It's a start but at this point still a joke and if Volks like you continue with your acceptance and resignation of all things small then we will get nowhere real fast, as usual!!!

Time to start thinking about the big time, Volks! Lets stop being losers and chump change punks who always react to the jew chessmaster! Itz time we attack and make the jew defend for a change.

Julius Streicher and his Der Stürmer would kick you off his staff in a jew york minute, you wuss!!!

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/faculty/streich3.htm

My 2 cents.
You crack me up, Steve. We'll see what happens. Wouldn't it be great to be able to sell these a dollar a piece like the National socialists did, when there was actually a market for ideas? One day...

Old November 18th, 2004 #40
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
6) ISSUE #2: issues 1 & 1a have more mag-type articles, as Edberg observed. very good, but very long. we need to adapt more to the form in #2. that means more compact, bulleted stuff - great for "fun" facts about STDs, crime, GAS legislation, and more. And then a couple long articles. some mid-length reviews. and highly targeted graphics selection. we need to pick a handful of themes, and hit them over and over again.
This is a good idea. Every issue should have a top ten "Did You Know?" box. They shouldn't necessarily change with every issue only improved. Repetition is sometimes better than novelty.

Here's a couple of my favorites:

10. "Liberia" the African country founded by repatriated American slaves has a population of roughly 3.4 million today. Liberians also have a mean IQ of 65. According to Wechsler's adult intelligence scale, persons with IQs ranging from 50-65 are certified morons.

9. In 1909, W.E.B. Dubois, jew Julius Rosenthal, jew Lillian Wald, Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch, jew Stephen Wise and jew Henry Malkewitz formed the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

8. The population of the U.S state and federal prisons rose to a record 1,470,000 million people in 2003.

7. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving
blacks and whites in the U.S. every year, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.

6. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. has agreed to pay $40 million to jewish lawyers for marketing their clothes to White Americans. The consent decree calls for Abercrombie & Fitch to hire a vice president of diversity and hire up to 25 diversity recruiters.

5. Only 50% of Harvard's student body are "white appearing". Closer inspection reveals that half are jews. Similar results have been achieved by "affirmative action" programs in colleges across the country but especially in the post-American Ivy League.

4. US President George W. Bush signed into law a bill requiring the State Department to monitor global anti-Semitism and rate countries annually on their treatment of Jews

Thread