Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2008 #121
Rounder

Default Newspaper Project Finance Report

I checked my Springfield PO box today (9 Apr). Contributions received are as follows:

$20.00 from Tom in NY for 300 copies

$25.00 from David in FL for 50 copies

$7.00 from J.G. in FL for 50 copies

$55.00 (3 one ounce silver coins) from C.M. in TX for contribution

$100.00 from Rounder

NOTE: Let's get this newspaper project going forward. I'd like to see at least 25,000 copies printed and distributed.

VNN'ers who've already pledged should send in their money ASAP, to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Who's next to pledge support ??

"He who has learned the jew, but refuses to warn his people of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

Sieg Heil !!!

Old April 9th, 2008 #122
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I tend to agree with the jew-focus. The problem is in part getting original material that's worth a damn. I'm going to write three or four articles. What we really need is an original cartoonist who can draw what we need.
You could use Cartoons from here, and mayby modify them a bit:

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALL...page_0001.html
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALL...rtoonIndex.htm

Chairman
Ben S. Bernanke

Vice Chairman
Donald L. Kohn

Kevin M. Warsh

Randall S. Kroszner

Frederic S. Mishkin

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

Old April 10th, 2008 #123
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

I'll toss 50 bucks at you Rounder.

I really don't like the idea of skulking around tossing newspapers on people's lawns at 2 am (or any other time). makes us look weak and guilty of something.

I like the idea of mailing them out. If nothing else it would seem more professional.

Not to be a party pooper, but the whole reason the internet is such a great thing is that it allows small powerless groups like WN to bypass the mainstream press filters with very little upfront and continuing expenditures. There is nothing that beats the internet in terms of bang for the buck.

It seems to me that putting so much effort into a paper that will get paltry distribution no matter how heroically we work is going the wrong way.

But, like I said, in the spirit of comity, I will contribute your effort here. We'll see how it goes.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old April 10th, 2008 #124
Rounder

Thanks for your pledge, Brian. Send to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old April 12th, 2008 #125
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Glenn did you get my 20 dollars yet , for 300 copies.

Old April 12th, 2008 #126
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
I'll toss 50 bucks at you Rounder.

I really don't like the idea of skulking around tossing newspapers on people's lawns at 2 am (or any other time). makes us look weak and guilty of something.
Who skulks? I've put every paper out in the 2-4 pm time range on a non-wet workday afternoon, driving slowly through neighborhoods, waving at everybody I see. That's the second-best way to do it. The best way is to hand the paper out, or try to place it in bookstores, newsstands, etc.

Old April 12th, 2008 #127
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsylvania Man View Post
Glenn did you get my 20 dollars yet , for 300 copies.
I listed all contributors at post #121 above, PA Man. But I haven't checked my PO box in 2 days. It's a 60-mile round trip.

Old April 12th, 2008 #128
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Quote:
Glenn, i will take 300 copies for 20 bucks . Cool
Sent two weeks ago Glenn, maybe Postman stole it.

Old April 13th, 2008 #129
Rounder

Quote:
I don't know. But in almost 4 years, you're only the 2nd person who sent money that was not received and acknowledged. I'll check my PO box again today. Maybe it's there.

You've been a loyal and generous contributor in the past, so I don't doubt your word. So I'll send you a batch of papers, regardless. PM me a reminder when paper is printed.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's 8th newspaper edition ??

Old April 13th, 2008 #130
Rounder

Quote:
It was in my PO box today (13 April), post marked "Lancaster, PA 25 Mar 2008". Go figure.

Anyhow, many thanks.

Old April 13th, 2008 #131
OTPTT
Banned

Due to some additional work in the telecommunications area I am unable to devote any time to the paper. Is there someone else that can do the layout who might have more time than I do at the moment.

Additionally, a incredible circumstance has fallen into my lap that will literally change my life. Every moment I'm not actually working to pay the bills must be devoted to this particular project for the next month or two. When I am able to discuss it those reasonable posters here will understand fully.

Flame me if you must but if you have layout and design skills consider this opportunity.

Thanks in advance.

Old April 14th, 2008 #132
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Due to some additional work in the telecommunications area I am unable to devote any time to the paper. Is there someone else that can do the layout who might have more time than I do at the moment.

Additionally, a incredible circumstance has fallen into my lap that will literally change my life. Every moment I'm not actually working to pay the bills must be devoted to this particular project for the next month or two. When I am able to discuss it those reasonable posters here will understand fully.

Flame me if you must but if you have layout and design skills consider this opportunity.

Thanks in advance.
STOP !!! STOP !!! STOP the revolution folks !!! Bring it to a screeching halt !! While hiding out in his tent, OTPTT received a personal circumstance in his lap that takes top priority.

(Ain't this a bitch ??)

Old April 16th, 2008 #133
Rounder

Well, is anybody gonna volunteer to do the newspaper layout ??

Old April 16th, 2008 #134
Ron Doggett

I hope someone with the know how will step forward, lets engage the White public with the truth.
To second Glenn, anybody?

Old April 17th, 2008 #135
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

who did the last one.

Old April 19th, 2008 #136
James Hawthorne

Quote:
who did the last one.
I forgot..

VNN Media

Old April 19th, 2008 #137
OTPTT
Banned

"Joseph" did the layout for the last paper. As I've said in a couple of other posts in about three weeks I may be in a position to work on the paper. Right now I've got to devote myself to a serendipitous event that will change my life for the foreseeable future if all goes as planned. I'm certain that no one will fault me for this brief change of plans when I am able to share my good fortune.

Old April 19th, 2008 #138
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
"Joseph" did the layout for the last paper. As I've said in a couple of other posts in about three weeks I may be in a position to work on the paper. Right now I've got to devote myself to a serendipitous event that will change my life for the foreseeable future if all goes as planned. I'm certain that no one will fault me for this brief change of plans when I am able to share my good fortune.
Rounder - we need some one to make a newspaper.

VNN Media

Old April 22nd, 2008 #139
Rounder

4 VNN'ers declined to do the newspaper layout. The 4th turned me down this morning via email (21 April).

I'll wait a week, then if no one volunteers, I'll return money to contributors.

Meantime, I urge activism-minded VNN'ers to order and distribute American Free Press newspapers. See "Exchange and Emporium" sub-forum for details. AFP website is: www.americanfreepress.net.

Old April 23rd, 2008 #140
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Glenn ask Clay Douglas http://freeamerican.com/ if he can do the paper

Closed Thread

Thread