VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2010 #3401
Wolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderbooger View Post
You love Neil Diamond?

You are one sick-twisted little man!
Music transcends ideology. Neil rocks!

I may be sick, and twisted, but I'm not little, at all.

Have to be on deck in a few hours. I'd love to stay for more abuse, but I need to need on my toes.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3402
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stef View Post
Hi Alex.

I've actually been looking for the rules for a while and haven't found them. Are those really all that there are? I seem to remember more, like attempting to use correct grammar and spelling, not loading posts with smilies, that sort of thing. There was a time when you posted about improving the readability of the board and you said something about getting rid of signatures, among other things. Didn't there used to be a sticky somewhere?

I don't want a signature or anything, but I would like a link to the rules.

Also, anybody else (Varg?) who might have a link, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Pretty much those are the general rules. I mean, like every forum, we have to have a catchall - if we think your posting is bad for Whites, or simply detracting from the purpose of the forum, we will TC or ban you, even if you're following the other rules. The only true rule at ANY forum is you post at the whims of the admins. That's the truth.

I should know where the rules are posted, but I don't. I'm pretty sure they're stickied, probably in general or in support. If you act honorably including not lying, you can't fall afoul of them.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3403
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderbooger View Post
Women should not speak until spoken to.
"And the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir", do you maggots understand that"?

Old December 10th, 2010 #3404
Wolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I also had a run in with James Brown as a doorman at a hotel in downtown Detroit.

The nigger instantly recognized me as a YT that was not impressed with that nigger. He shoved his bag in my hands and insisted that I carry it up to his room.

Fuck. I had to go up fifty fucking floors with that stinking nigger.

Once up there, the nigger refused to give me a tip.

Throughout the week, I had to put up with his obese wife, running back and forth in the main lobby, hooked up on pills, swearing that James was cheating on her again.

If that is who you are proud to work with, perhaps you need to turn in your WPWW certificate and go home.

Edit: A few weeks after that incident, James was awarded some bullshit plaque about working for diversity and soon after was arrested for threatening the people at a church next door to his office, with a shotgun, when they used his bathroom.
He freaked out because a red light reflected off of some woman's mirrored hat. Stopped the whole show, and hundreds of people walked out the door, because he thought she was recording him, and was yelling at her.

It was my fault because I didn't tighten up the lamps totally.

Talk about a rush. That was awesome.

What badge?

You guys got badges?

Old December 10th, 2010 #3405
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
"And the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir", do you maggots understand that"?

"Now drop and give me fifty!"

"I didn't say push ups!"

Old December 10th, 2010 #3406
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I found the perfect woman, she's twins!

Yeah but, they're not barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, so they must not be any good - they're working.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3407
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
He freaked out because a red light reflected off of some woman's mirrored hat. Stopped the whole show, and hundreds of people walked out the door, because he thought she was recording him, and was yelling at her.

It was my fault because I didn't tighten up the lamps totally.

Talk about a rush. That was awesome.

What badge?

You guys got badges?

He was probably freaking out on a bad trip.

Badges? You probably do not even know our secret handshake.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3408
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
I know of no true White Nationalist that would ever be proud to mention these things.

He belongs on ScamFront.
If you feel this way Smoky, then where do you think Mick belongs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post
Don't have a psychiatrist, am a mental health worker myself, Am White Pride, not a White Nationalist who wants to ethnically cleanse America. Wasn't in Germany during WWII, so I DON'T KNOW what happened then and there.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3409
ScottRoberts
Banned

Quote:
Listen Jr. I'm twice your size, and age. I strongly suggest you start acting like a White man, instead of some pinko hippie fag.
Do you have a big blue ox as well?

How does one "act" like a man? By typing BIG BOLD letters? Is that all it takes these days? Well, you've got it down pat if that's the case. Thanks for the countless examples of how to "act" like a man, I'll be sure to take notes.

Quote:
I think it may be time for you to get a job.

You spend WAAAAAY too much time online.
This coming from someone who is reading along the entire time, who has posted 100+ times in the same thread he is criticizing others of spending "WAAAAAY too much time" on, and who has admitted to being unemployed (collecting a government check).

Is this an example of how one "acts" like a man OR is it just another blatant illustration of hypocrisy?

Quote:
Dude.

I swear, if those guys would have just chilled out, written Admin. and said their piece, most would be on the board right now, and everything would be back to normal.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They had to flip out, and start talking crap about the Boss. Some are even talking shit about Derek, and Dr.Duke.

Two of the nicest, and smartest folks in the damn movement.

I'm sure someone will be getting curbstomped over that shit!
The "boss"? Who's "boss"? He might be your boss, but the rest of us are under no obligation to fall in line and silently accept whatever he says or does.

"Curb stomped"? Is that another threat? Or is that simply part of "acting like a man" online? A necessary step in creating an online persona. "Big", "bad" Stagedog, who is "twice the size of the average man" is going to come and "curbstomp" anyone who dares to call the "boss" into question.

Personally, I'd light myself on fire like a Vietnamese monk, IF I thought it would somehow aid the cause. So forgive me if I don't flinch at threats made by an anonymous person online. EVEN IF it actually was Paul Bunyan on the other end typing in the threats.

Quote:
I have to be on the defensive.

Very few friends here.
Are you looking for friends? Really? Is THAT your purpose? Poor guy, always on the "defensive", despite the fact that no one even knows who the hell you are. How does that work? How does a "man" (or a person who is "acting like a man") take offense to things said in response to an ANONYMOUS online persona? If it means that much, you could simply create a new account right now and start over on your "find a friend quest". Otherwise, you might want to thicken your online skin.

Quote:
I earned all my friends in the real world.

This imaginary BS that's going on here is insane.
"Imaginary"? So now we are just "imagining" things, right? The "boss" didn't actually do anything to warrant any criticism or backlash, it was just our "imaginations".

As for it being "insane".. Well, you have played an active role throughout (one of the few who have been here since page 1), so you are in no position to criticize others for their participation in this "imaginary BS" right along with you. You have no credibility in doing so, and it only makes you look desperate and dumb (but then again, who cares, since you have nothing to lose other than a meaningless online persona).

Quote:
I swear, very few would be talking they way they are, to my face.
Of course they wouldn't. You might chop them with your giant ax and sick "Babe" on em, just before you "curbstomp" them.

I bet the ground rumbles beneath your feet as you walk to the door to get your unemployment check, and I bet the keyboard cracks each time you "act like a man" online.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one am impressed AND quite nervous. Please don't "curbstomp" me Mr. Wolfgang Stage(Performer) Dog.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3410
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
If you feel this way Smoky, then where do you think Mick belongs?
Mick does not boast of his associations with niggers.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3411
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stef View Post
Hi Alex.

I've actually been looking for the rules for a while and haven't found them. Are those really all that there are? I seem to remember more, like attempting to use correct grammar and spelling,
That makes for a better forum. It can hardly be a rule. I have said in the past, and occasionally enforce, the TCing of anyone who misspells 'a lot' and 'definitely.' Morons don't help our cause. I want VNNF standards to move higher, not lower. That means correct spelling and solid post formatting are highly appreciated, and their absence, in combination with other small negatives, will lead us to TC people.

Quote:
not loading posts with smilies, that sort of thing.
I don't like to see these overused. Just as I don't like seeing huge numbers of exclamation points and other such indications of lack of emotional control.

Quote:
There was a time when you posted about improving the readability of the board and you said something about getting rid of signatures, among other things. Didn't there used to be a sticky somewhere?
Probably is, I don't know where offhand. I'm sure Varg does. In fact, we've largely achieved what I sought. A newcomer can get up to speed on the basics of our case and cause as quickly as possible. That's in part due to my intellectual design, but mostly to the individual wisdom and brilliance of the posters. If you take a little time and study how the forum is arranged, including the subjects of the sticky thread, maybe you can make out my purposes. And if you have an idea for improving things here, I will listen to it.

And so, the style of the forum reflects the general purpose. The red color shows we are radical, not conservative. Blue is a conservative color. A lot of people do not understand what color means, or think it is a mere matter of choice. We use dark red because brighter red irritates the eye. And we use black on white because it is easiest on the eye. Much of the over-design of the forum is simple, clear, attractive, and self-reinforcing. That is, if you see what's driving us, you should be able to predict how we will handle any particular thing.

We play DOWN fantasy stuff. SF plays it up. We play DOWN knight and lady. SF plays it up. We play DOWN online "warrior," or any suggestion we are "fighting" here. SF plays it up. We want people signing up under ordinary names. We want them posting simply and accurately and honorably. The internet, as Pierce observed, is the natural medium of shitbags. Efforts must be taken to fight that intrinsic quality of this medium, so that we can maximize its incredible opportunities. As one with a print publishing background, I'm quite serious about that - the Internet is by far the greatest thing ever for collecting like minds and educating people. I thank god I was alive when it was developed. I was the last generation to come of age before the internet was widespread - I would have known nothing of what I know now without the internet. So keep that in mind when you see me repeatedly stressing that the internet is not real life, because it's based on a foundation of great gratitude to the white men who developed this medium.

In keeping with our mission we made rep invisible. It was the right decision. Many problems and squabbles disappeared immediately. I want people reading VNNF to have a quick smooth flow down the page, and for that reason have limited the size of avatars and signatures. I think we have made the right decision there too - it is very easy to read our posts. We have done all we could to set up the poster - his job is to make his post readable by only posting valuable posts, by spelling correctly, and using correct grammar, and by spacing his paragraphs with blank lines, and by using the block left and ragged right, so that the eye isn't tricked, fooled or irritated with lines ending midline and then restarting flush left - that is the main problem that still remains, and only with a handful of dim or recalcitrant posters. So when there's a thread you want to read, you can read right down the page with minimal struggle and interruption. Which is how i want it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 10th, 2010 at 01:57 AM.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3412
John52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Yeah but, they're not barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, so they must not be any good - they're working.
They might look good but I guarantee neither one of them has the skills to cook or sew, no less run the household, but if that's what you want...then enjoy it.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3413
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottRoberts View Post
Do you have a big blue ox as well?

How does one "act" like a man? By typing BIG BOLD letters? Is that all it takes these days? Well, you've got it down pat if that's the case. Thanks for the countless examples of how to "act" like a man, I'll be sure to take notes.

This coming from someone who is reading along the entire time, who has posted 100+ times in the same thread he is criticizing others of spending "WAAAAAY too much time" on, and who has admitted to being unemployed (collecting a government check).

Is this an example of how one "acts" like a man OR is it just another blatant illustration of hypocrisy?

The "boss"? Who's "boss"? He might be your boss, but the rest of us are under no obligation to fall in line and silently accept whatever he says or does.

"Curb stomped"? Is that another threat? Or is that simply part of "acting like a man" online? A necessary step in creating an online persona. "Big", "bad" Stagedog, who is "twice the size of the average man" is going to come and "curbstomp" anyone who dares to call the "boss" into question.

Personally, I'd light myself on fire like a Vietnamese monk, IF I thought it would somehow aid the cause. So forgive me if I don't flinch at threats made by an anonymous person online. EVEN IF it actually was Paul Bunyan on the other end typing in the threats.

Are you looking for friends? Really? Is THAT your purpose? Poor guy, always on the "defensive", despite the fact that no one even knows who the hell you are. How does that work? How does a "man" (or a person who is "acting like a man") take offense to things said in response to an ANONYMOUS online persona? If it means that much, you could simply create a new account right now and start over on your "find a friend quest". Otherwise, you might want to thicken your online skin.

"Imaginary"? So now we are just "imagining" things, right? The "boss" didn't actually do anything to warrant any criticism or backlash, it was just our "imaginations".

As for it being "insane".. Well, you have played an active role throughout (one of the few who have been here since page 1), so you are in no position to criticize others for their participation in this "imaginary BS" right along with you. You have no credibility in doing so, and it only makes you look desperate and dumb.

Of course they wouldn't. You might chop them with your giant ax and sick "Babe" on em, just before you "curbstomp" them.

I bet the ground rumbles beneath your feet as you walk to the door to get your unemployment check and the keyboard cracks each time you "act like a man" online.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one am impressed AND quite nervous as well. Please don't "curbstomp" me Mr. Wolfgang Stage(Performer) Dog.
Seriously, that guy is ill.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3414
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Mick does not boast of his associations with niggers.
With all due respect, that's not what I asked. Seems to me you're giving him a free pass, which honestly shocks me.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3415
Pete Stef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Pretty much those are the general rules. I mean, like every forum, we have to have a catchall - if we think your posting is bad for Whites, or simply detracting from the purpose of the forum, we will TC or ban you, even if you're following the other rules. The only true rule at ANY forum is you post at the whims of the admins. That's the truth.

I should know where the rules are posted, but I don't. I'm pretty sure they're stickied, probably in general or in support. If you act honorably including not lying, you can't fall afoul of them.
Thank you, Alex.

I found a few things in the help section, but not what I remembered as being your board reformations (style improvements, etc.).

If I ever find it again, I'll post a link and suggest in the suggestion section that it be stickied.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3416
ScottRoberts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
Seriously, that guy is ill.
He's not ill. He's just poor at doing his job (I'll give him an "A" for effort and persistence though). Apparently it is his only job, but he still fails miserably with his every attempt to do it.

It's a sad sight to witness. I might even feel sorry for him, if I knew who the hell he was (still waiting on him to follow through on his promises from page 1).

Old December 10th, 2010 #3417
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
With all due respect, that's not what I asked. Seems to me you're giving him a free pass, which honestly shocks me.
Here is Mick's full post:

Quote:
Sounds like you're one of Wolfgangs 'boys' from Stormfront.

Don't have a psychiatrist, am a mental health worker myself, Am White Pride, not a White Nationalist who wants to ethnically cleanse America. Wasn't in Germany during WWII, so I DON'T KNOW what happened then and there.

Your ad hominem attacks are founded in nonsense. I'd say it's you who's the moron.

Now have we insulted one another enough to get back on topic?
Please tell me what I am missing.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3418
Rob Ivy

Quote:
And so what exactly are you referring to, Shitty Britches?

What has Mick done to ruffle your XXL panties?

Old December 10th, 2010 #3419
SmokyMtn
Banned

Have been watching the view count on this thread since The Old Man was booted from Scamfront.

20,000 views in just the last four days.

Old December 10th, 2010 #3420
jesse

Quote:
If you want to know the real truth, Jack Boot booted both The Old Man and I because he read our private messages where we talked privately about our concerns whether we even wanted to be a part of Scamfront anymore.

And don't even go that route on who is going to be curbstomped. We all know that once Jack Boot, Derek and Don Black show their faces outside of their comfort zone, they are the most likely candidates to get curbstomped.

Can't tell you how many lone wolves out there who have them right up on the top of their lists when they get the opportunity.
I hope that never happens someone from our side curb stomping Jack Boot, Derick or Don Black. For if that happened can you imagine the field day the enemy news-media would have with that playing us as thugs . Sisters and Brothers, let us not forget we our fighting for the hearts and minds of our people. We or not thugs, and we don't want to be seen that way by the public.

Tags
stormfront

Thread