VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2017 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...33c42fb49.html

FIRE AND FURY
Unite the Right torch rally ends in violence at the Rotunda
The Daily Progress staff reports 9 hrs ago (100)

Echoing the May 13 rally at the foot of Charlottesville's Robert E. Lee statue, hundreds of torch-wielding white nationalists who are attending Saturday’s Unite the Right rally gathered at the University of Virginia and marched to the Rotunda, chanting, “You will not replace us.”

After the march, which began at UVa’s Nameless Field, reached the Rotunda, police later declared an unlawful assembly. Protesters and opponents alike reported being affected by pepper spray.

At the feet of a statue of Thomas Jefferson, fights began breaking out and some wielding tiki torches swung them at people. At least one person was arrested, and several people were treated at the scene for minor injuries.

The ralliers shouted many of the same chants at the May event, such as “blood and soil,” but this time, they declared that Charlottesville was their city now.

In a statement, UVa President Teresa A. Sullivan condemned the rally.

"...I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior displayed by torch-bearing protestors that marched on our Grounds this evening. I strongly condemn the unprovoked assault on members of our community, including University personnel who were attempting to maintain order," she said. "... The violence displayed on Grounds is intolerable and is entirely inconsistent with the University’s values."

Saturday’s Unite the Right rally — a gathering of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, members of the “alt-right” and other far right political groups — will be met by about 1,000 first responders, including law enforcement, according to city police Chief Al Thomas. The Virginia National Guard will be on standby, Gov. Terry McAuliffe said.

+3 Faith leaders gather on the eve of 'hate-driven' Unite the Right rally
Faith leaders gather on the eve of 'hate-driven' Unite the Right rally
The 8 p.m. multi-faith service included dozens of local and national clergy members who are visiting the city this weekend.
City police estimated earlier as many as 2,000 to 6,000 people to be in attendance this weekend. Despite city efforts to move the rally to McIntire Park, the event still will be centered at Emancipation Park following a federal judge’s ruling.

Judge allows Unite the Right rally to stay in Emancipation Park
Judge allows Unite the Right rally to stay in Emancipation Park
The judge said testimony indicated that Jason Kessler could successfully prove that the city revoked his original permit based on his ideas.
On Friday, City Manager Maurice Jones said at a news conference this will be the largest Virginia State Police deployment in the state in nearly three decades.

“These are trying and difficult times for our city and our nation,” Jones said. “We have deep political and ideological differences, and those differences will play out here in our community this weekend. It will be stressful and it will be tense, but I’m optimistic that cooler heads will prevail and we will ultimately be stronger as a community once this event is over.”

Earlier in the day, Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced he has been repeatedly briefed about the rally by various public safety officials and agencies, including the National Guard.

“Virginia State Police is leading the commonwealth’s planning and response for these events and will be on the scene in a support capacity before, during and after the planned rally,” McAuliffe said in the statement. “At my direction, personnel from the Virginia National Guard are also standing by to respond if needed.”

Thomas said he was informed the National Guard would monitor the situation.

“We expect this to be a significant challenge for not only our public safety personnel, but also our community,” he said. “There’s a lot of anxiety in this community. We feel that we have the resources available to protect our community.”

When asked about what lessons he and his department learned from the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan rally on July 8, Thomas said the biggest mistake they could make is apply the same operational plan to Saturday’s rally.

“This event’s different,” he said. “The circumstances are different and we did learn a number of lessons that we will apply, but this is a completely different event that we are planning for.”

[The Daily Progress news app keeps you up-to-date. Click here to get the free iOS or Android app.]

In addition, city officials stated the rights to expression and protest will be honored this weekend, but that there is “no constitutional right to incite or promote violence by anyone who will be gathered this weekend,” Mayor Mike Signer said.

“Democracy may be noisy and it may be messy, but it remains the best system of government that people have figured out to use to govern themselves,” he said. “I am very confident that that system will get us through this weekend and that we will emerge from this weekend in the land that helped come up with this system of government even stronger than before.”

Alternative events have been planned at both the University of Virginia and in the area for the community to take part in. More information can be found at unitycville.com and news.virginia.edu.

Charlottesville Area Transit announced it would detour multiple routes in response to planned road closures around Emancipation Park. The detour is in effect until 8 p.m. Saturday. After that, only the free trolley-style bus will be in operation.

More information about the detours can be found at charlottesville.org/catchthecat.

The City Market will operate normally Saturday from 7 a.m. to noon, according to a news release from the city’s Parks and Recreation Department. Additionally, the Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority will close the public access boat ramp at South Fork Rivanna Reservoir on Saturday, as well, which will reopen Sunday.

The Department of Motor Vehicles location on Pantops will be closed and will open again at 8 a.m. Monday.

Earlier in the day, police responded to a call at the Wal-Mart on U.S. 29 after someone allegedly brandished a weapon. Police, however, said that Unite the Right speaker Chris Cantwell was legally carrying a handgun and did not point it at anyone.

Old August 12th, 2017 #64
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) 'Unite the Right? Organizers Encourage Guns: ?We Want a War?

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJcqH8Xp1jQ

Old August 12th, 2017 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...s-out-windows/

Charlottesville, VA: Judge Rules in Favor of Alt-Right; ANTIFA Slashes Tires & Knocks Out Windows

The Alt-Right is 2-0 against shitlibs in court (having previously defeated Auburn University officials). The Progressive attempt to shut down free speech has failed again as Judge Glen Conrad ruled that the rally at Lee Park can continue as originally planned. He issued an injunction saying that the Alt-Right will likely win after it was demonstrated that city of Charlottesville officials attempted to move the rally based on Left-wing political motivations rather than public safety. The Jewish mayor and Black Panther Vice Mayor have openly opposed efforts by Whites to protest the removal of Southern monuments in the city. But their efforts to shut down free speech have failed in court.

And the ANTIFA is up to its old tricks of Left-wing terrorism. The communist group has slashed tires and broken windows of cars they suspect of belonging to Identity Dixie peaceful protesters.

Old August 12th, 2017 #66
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

jewsign Live Stream

Every time I open the livestream I get a good connection for 2 second and then it shuts down and closes my browser window.

Old August 12th, 2017 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...y-at-lee-park/

Charlottesville: Huge Torchlight March & Rally
August 12, 2017 Michael Cushman American South, Dixie, Politics, Whiteness 10

Alt-Right protesters who oppose the removal of an historic monument of Confederate General Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia staged a large torchlight march (see video below) and chanted “You will not replace us!” They gathered around a monument of Thomas Jefferson at the University of Virginia for a short rally and then left the area after the visually-stunning show of strength. Police then moved in to remove an unlawful assembly of Left-wing, anti-White supporters of the Jewish mayor and Black vice mayor who have fought against the statue and free speech. The march and short rally was a taste of what is to come today as many hundreds of Alt-Righters will gather at Lee Park for a larger rally featuring many of the big names of the pro-White movement. The Unite the Right rally is expected to be countered by communist activists affiliated with the Left-wing terrorist group ANTIFA known for their destruction of private property and attacks upon peaceful protesters to shut down Right-wing events.

CNN reports that Mayor Mike Signer, who hails from a liberal New York Jewish family, called last night’s march a “cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism and intolerance.”

Shitlibs are freaking out on Twitter. They will be talking about this event for years to come! Amy Siskind, a feminist and homosexual activist, condemned the “White, straight, Christian male” Alt-Right protesters as a “sickness.” She condemned the gathering as based on “hatred afraid of progress and change.” Quite clearly, she regards replacing Whites and eliminating symbols of our heritage as “progress and change.” This is the primary agenda of the US Left today and the reason that the Alt-Right is necessary.

Old August 12th, 2017 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
Every time I open the livestream I get a good connection for 2 second and then it shuts down and closes my browser window.
This is working for me

Old August 12th, 2017 #69
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

And the ANTIFA is up to its old tricks of Left-wing terrorism. The communist group has slashed tires and broken windows of cars they suspect of belonging to Identity Dixie peaceful protesters.
Pretty much as I expected. Antifa will more than likely try to attack and damage cars and rally supporters' transportation - rather than confront them directly.

The little dirtbags got their asses handed to them last night. It was just a likely outpouring of typical White compassion on the part of the marchers that kept the snowflakes from complete annihilation.

I hope the rally security will also keep some surveillance on the parking lots, etc. Thatz where the Antifa really needs to have their clocks cleaned.

Old August 12th, 2017 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Chants:

"You...will not...replace us."
"Hey hey, ho ho
Trust Fund Commies gotz ta go!"
"Tomorrow belongs to us!"

another one about "low testosterone"

- normal dress: puts focus on your face and eyes, so people can see how serious you are. very good.

call: "Whose streets?"
resp: "Our streets!"

banner: End JEWISH Control Over America NOW / dailystormer.com

"I love my people"

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 12th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Old August 12th, 2017 #71
cillian

This thing is more right wing than I thought it would be.

People greeting each other with "hail victory".
Chants of "tomorrow belongs to us".
"We're building an oven and it just got 10 feet taller".

Old August 12th, 2017 #73
Sean Gruber

A jewess (((Amy Siskind))) j'accuses "mediocrity and hatred." Chutzpah levels not even possible.

Dr. Fraud sure was right about projection. I guess.

Less talk, more action

Old August 12th, 2017 #74
cillian

Ruply live streaming the antifa section.

also antifa side

Last edited by cillian; August 12th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.

Old August 12th, 2017 #75
Crowe

Thumbs up

I'm glad to see that they're naming the jew directly.

Old August 12th, 2017 #76
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm glad to see that they're naming the jew directly.
This look good,you can't compare this with the Alt Right movement in Europe what mainly exist of kosher/pseudo nationalists who don't name the jew.
Respect for all that attend in the march,and thanks to VNN for the reporting.

Old August 12th, 2017 #77
Sean Gruber

Fucking cops ordered rally to disperse "unlawful assembly." BULLSHIT

Sending National Guard in.

Anglin says rally may regroup elsewhere, says don't fight cops.

YOUR GOVERNMENT HATES YOU. IT IS ILLEGITIMATE.

DEATH TO THE JEWS

Less talk, more action

Old August 12th, 2017 #78
cillian

little bit of fighting breaking out.

Cops in riot gear forming a line.

Old August 12th, 2017 #79
Susan

Thumbs up Lookin' Good!!!

I certainly wish I could be there. Looks exciting!!! Everybody looks neat and respectable and they sound serious and focused. I really hope the antifa comes off looking like the morons they truly are.

Yeah, the media jews are already spinning their anti White garbage at WSB radio, but the pictures will tell the truth. Those university officials and gubbament clowns should be ashamed of themselves for their over the top anti free speech and anti White rhetoric. They'll hear from me in a letter.

Our guys should use Sam's chant "heebs will not divide us"...lol

Very impressive. Now, they need to plan the same types of rallies all over the country and really start generating excitement everywhere.

I salute everyone on our side. Bravo!!!

Old August 12th, 2017 #80
Sean Gruber

Anglin says he heard rumor of state of emergency being declared by governor.

UPDATE: Rumor true. Virginia governor declared state of emergency to justify "sending additional resources in."

BBC link.

Less talk, more action

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread