VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 4th, 2021 #201
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yes, I know that defending China's communist regime is your main purpose on this forum
Judging from your posts, your main purpose on this forum is flooding it with jew shit from Breitbart.

The forum's slogan is 'No jews, Just Right'. But judging from YOUR posting history, you'd have it be, 'Yes jews, No Right'.

Go on, Stewart. See if you can refrain from posting jewish dogshit from Breitbart for even one week. I dare you. I double dog dare you. See if you can tear that jewish headcrab off yourself. Or has it already entirely eaten your brain?

Old November 4th, 2021 #202
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Imagine being such a terminally pro-Japanese faggot, like you, that you're jealous of a cotton swab going up a Japanese man's anus.
Yes, calling me a faggot never gets old, regardless of how many times you repeat it.

Quote:
Judging from your posts, your main purpose on this forum is flooding it with jew shit from Breitbart.
Like I said, Alex Linder (VNN's owner) has posted news stories from Breitbart on his blog, and if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me. And of course, it's just one of countless sources that I've used in my many posts on this forum.

Quote:
Go on, Stewart. See if you can refrain from posting jewish dogshit from Breitbart for even one week. I dare you. I double dog dare you. See if you can tear that jewish headcrab off yourself. Or has it already entirely eaten your brain?
You might not know this, but sometimes Breitbart is the only English-language media outlet that reports news stories about third-world immigrants who rape and/or murder people in Europe. If I do a google search for a certain "migrant" crime, then in some cases Breitbart will be the only hit I get in English. So I post the article in my thread, and if that means getting saddled with an obnoxious pro-Chinese troll who will follow me around and show up in my threads to heckle me and hurl insults at me and leave unwanted messages on my profile page, then so be it. You're not the first drama-addicted troll that has come to VNN to attack random strangers and start flame wars.

Old November 4th, 2021 #203
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Like I said, Alex Linder (VNN's owner) has posted news stories from Breitbart on his blog, and if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me. And of course, it's just one of countless sources that I've used in my many posts on this forum.
Like I said: Alex uses it occasionally. And has also spoken at length about the futility of allowing kosher neocon people and orgs to set our agendas and determine what we think.

As I've shown: Breitbart is a 100% kosher operation designed to force whites onto the jew line on as many issues as possible. ZOG is gunning for China hard right now (hey, it gets the suckers to stop talking about ZOG), and so is your beloved Breitbart on which you rely so heavily.

And you rely on it because you can't speak or read any other languages, nor have you ever tried to learn any other languages - European or otherwise!

You attacked me for learning languages other than English, but at least I'm not dependent on jew neocon shit for my opinions the way you are!

And like I said: you post from it continually, particularly on the China-issue. You entirely toe the jew neocon line on that issue, and also flame and attack anyone when they deviate from the jew neocon line on that issue.

Don't compare yourself to Linder.

Quote:
and show up in my threads to heckle me and hurl insults at me and leave unwanted messages on my profile page
For years, your act has been all of this. Anyone posting anything contrary to the jew neocon line on China on VNN? You show up in their threads, heckle, abuse, hurl insults ... But you can't handle it when people finally get sick of your shit and do it to you? You start soliliquying about how hard done-by you are?

Oy, ze poisecution! Ze hatred! Vy do the goyim hate you so, bubbeleh?

But I guess it's true what they say: the jew(art) cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Quote:
and leave unwanted messages on my profile page
Stewart, you talk about ZOG media, but you CONTINUALLY post from Breitbart: because you're too lazy to learn any other languages, but most importantly, because you're on board with ZOG trying to force all of us into war with China in furtherance of ZOG interests and goals.

The message I left on your profile page was entirely justified.

Why do you overlook just how jewed Breitbart is? Why do you allow those jews to determine your information and your opinion on such an important issue?

You post all those cartoons of jews, but then you flood the forum with jewshit. It's very contradictory. I'm not sure how you don't see that, short of your being wilfully ignorant. You post the jew cartoons to fit in, so you can fly under the radar flooding the forum with jewshit from Breitbart.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; November 5th, 2021 at 08:33 AM.

Old November 5th, 2021 #204
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Like I said: Alex uses it occasionally. And has also spoken at length about the futility of allowing kosher neocon people and orgs to set our agendas and determine what we think.
In other words, it's okay to post Breitbart news stories when VNN's owner does it, but it's wrong when I do it. Yeah, that's the kind of reply I expected from you.

Quote:
You post all those cartoons of jews, but then you flood the forum with jewshit. It's very contradictory. I'm not sure how you don't see that, short of your being wilfully ignorant. You post the jew cartoons to fit in, so you can fly under the radar flooding the forum with jewshit from Breitbart.
Let's be clear, Dalvez: the only reason you're writing all these long, rambling posts (not just here, but in other threads too) in which you accuse me of being an anti-white plant who is deliberately trying to destroy the forum by flooding it with neocon propaganda...the only reason you're making these bizarre and totally false accusations is because you're a pro-Chinese fanatic who dislikes me because I dare to criticize China's anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime.

Let me be even clearer: on VNN I have written a large amount of posts in which I have expressed my support for the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Syria's legitimate president Bashar al-Assad, Iran, the Taliban and Russia.

These are some of the most important neocon issues today, and I have now told you where I stand on them. Do you disagree with any of my positions? Do any of them reek of neoconservatism? And most importantly, have you ever seen me post Breitbart articles that are critical of the people and countries that I mentioned in the above paragraph? If so, then please link to some of them. That shouldn't be too difficult for you if you're right when you claim that my purpose on VNN is to flood the forum with neocon propaganda.

Quote:
But I guess it's true what they say: the jew(art) cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Oh, I get it. Jewart rhymes with Stewart. That's me because, you know, I'm a jew plant trying to destroy the forum. Now that's just brilliant, Dalvez. That'll get you showered with up-thumbs and positive reputation points from your fellow China-cucks who have about as much intellectual integrity as you do. Yeah, you'll be a star in no time.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; November 5th, 2021 at 09:05 PM.

Old November 5th, 2021 #205
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
In other words, it's okay to post Breitbart news stories when VNN's owner does it
I did not say that. And all and sundry say that I did not see that!

His view has always been: use them. Don't allow them to use us.

And with the entirety of your opinion being taken from them, with no reflection on your part, who's using who? They're using you.

Quote:
the only reason you're writing all these long, rambling posts
Because it's better to flood the forum with philo-semitic shit from Breitbart the way you do, hey? Hey, White Man, don't cultivate your own language, don't formulate your own views, let Breitbart do it for you! Which brings me on to my next point:

Quote:
China's anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime.
Oyyy, Stewie, bubbeleh, keep on repeating the jew ZOG line on China. If you repeat it enough, the goyim will believe it!

Answer the fucking question: which Whites has China 'mass murdered'? Not a one. Which Whites has your beloved Japan 'mass murdered'? Hundreds of thousands of non-combatants during WW2. But you always attack China, and you love Japan.

You're a fucking rat.

Quote:
Do you disagree with any of my positions?
I've never taken issue with anything you've posted except your autistic support for the ZOG war on China, that they want to drag all of us into, and for your non-stop cheap attacks on people who post stuff here that goes against your autistic support for the ZOG war on China.

It's not about China. It's about ZOG trying to force us all into conflict with yet another country, trying to put us in a worse position to put itself in a better position, and your being their head cheerleader for that here. It could be about Russia, or Palestine, or ... it's just that no-one supports those particular ZOG conflicts here. In the past, I've also gone at people who supported the ZOG war on Palestine here, who were toeing what I considered to be a ZOG line.

Quote:
Oh, I get it. Jewart rhymes with Stewart.
It's because you act like a jew, not because you necessarily are one.

You spend years attacking and abusing others, and then you cry when someone does it to you.

You take things that people have said and, for all to see, claim that they said something else entirely, something which suits your purpose. And then when people point that out, you say, 'Oyyy! What did I do, why are you attacking me? I'm innocent! Hate crime, hate crime!'

Worst of all - you flood the forum with jewshit from Breitbart, over and over and over again, in furtherance of their goal of drawing Whites toward support of ZOG.

Yeah - you act like a jew. jewart is perfect for you.

Quote:
That'll get you showered with up-thumbs and positive reputation points from your fellow China-cucks who have about as much intellectual integrity as you do.
The most thumbs up and positive reputation (and if I cared, I'd have my Reputation turned on the way you do. I'd play that game of sucking up to people with Reputation and upvotes the way you do) I've gotten lately have been for my posts about Breitbart, the jewish neocon Pied Piper operation that you love so well. Which you can't stop posting from.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; November 6th, 2021 at 10:07 AM.

Old November 6th, 2021 #206
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I've never taken issue with anything you've posted except
Really? You accuse me of being an anti-white infiltrator whose purpose is to destroy the forum by flooding it with neocon propaganda, and yet you can't link to a single post in which I have taken the neocon position on any of the most important issues, like Russia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan or the Israeli–Palestinian conflict? Yeah, thanks for proving for the umpteenth time that you're a troll.

Quote:
your autistic support for the ZOG war on China
Actually, the jews don't want a war with China since they have a strong partnership with the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese communist regime, which our new lurkers can read about in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

As you can see, I used lots of different sources in that long thread, so I'm not dependent on Breitbart, as you claim.

Quote:
It's because you act like a jew, not because you necessarily are one.
That's a coward's backpedalling. You know that it's against the rules to accuse other posters of being jews without presenting proof, so you're skirting around the edges. Which is exactly what I would expect from someone like you.

Quote:
Yeah - you act like a jew. jewart is perfect for you.
And yet you're the one who can't engage in a serious political discussion without resorting to blatant lies, like claiming that I have sockpuppets that I use to thumb you down (I only have this account), and that I'm an anti-white infiltrator who wants to destroy VNN.

Old November 16th, 2021 #207
Stewart Meadows

Yup, it's time for another Breitbart article about Beijing Biden's partnership with the Chinese communist regime:

Quote:
Morris: Hunter Biden Advised Dad to Have ‘Empathy’ at Climate Summit — Where Super-Polluter China Signed Face-Saving Agreement with America

EMMA-JO MORRIS 12 Nov 2021

The U.S. and China struck a hollow agreement Wednesday on environmental “cooperation” at the COP26 summit, the same day President Biden revealed his Chinese business tycoon son advised him on how to approach the global climate conference — a symbolic display of the ways the president’s apparent corruption has tied his hands on what he claims are his top priorities.

The declaration would appear to be just a gesture, but the announcement is that China and the U.S. will “cooperate” to reduce methane emissions, phase out coal consumption by 2030, and protect forests.
(...)
Following a number of reports exposing in painful detail the President’s links to his son Hunter’s business engagements (in the Chinese energy industry!), it is impossible to assess any deal made in the Big Guy’s name with the CCP without considering his personal implications.

But this deal is unique, in that Biden revealed in remarks Wednesday that his scandal-scarred son actually provided advice on how to engage with the conference.

(...)
And empathy — for China — is exactly how the U.S. approached the deal.

China is the largest, by far, polluter in the world, with emissions exceeding those of all other developed countries combined, and is showing no signs of slowing down.

China’s greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 represented 27% of global output, with the U.S. next at 11% and India at 6.6%, a Rhodium Group analysis published this year showed.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-with-america/

Old November 23rd, 2021 #208
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Exclusive– ‘Laptop from Hell’ Documents Show Hunter Biden Using Family Leverage in Prospective Deal to Sell Louisiana Natural Gas to Chinese Firm

EMMA-JO MORRIS 23 Nov 2021 Washington, DC

The Biden family was set to benefit from a deal to transfer American natural gas to Chinese energy company CEFC, through a prospective 2017 deal by Hunter and Jim Biden, according to newly uncovered documents — as the Biden administration now massively scales back United States energy production.

Documents never previously reported on, from the infamous “laptop from hell” belonging to Hunter, show the Biden scion was working on a deal in 2017 to transfer liquid natural gas from Louisiana to CEFC — the same Chinese firm with which Hunter also discussed a business venture that would have “10 [percent] held by H for the big guy” — but the deal never materialized.

That wouldn’t stop the Chinese players in the deal, however, from going on to push Hunter to help his father mount a bid for president years after.
Read the rest here:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-chinese-firm/

Old November 27th, 2021 #209
Stewart Meadows

The crooked, globalist WHO has always been in bed with China's communist regime.

Quote:
WHO pressed to explain ‘skipping’ Nu & Xi Covid strains

26 Nov, 2021 23:02 / Updated 15 hours ago

The World Health Organization (WHO) decision to name the new coronavirus variant of concern ‘Omicron’ has raised some eyebrows, as under its Greek alphabet naming scheme the next ones up should have been ‘Nu’ and then ‘Xi’.

Omicron, designated as such on Friday, is supposed to be the common name for the variant of SARS-CoV-2 virus scientifically known as B.1.1.529. The WHO lists five other “variants of concern” and two more “variants of interest,” with the last of them named ‘Mu’.

Sharp-eyed observers have noted that by using ‘Omicron’, the WHO skipped over both ‘Nu’ and the next letter in the Greek alphabet, ‘Xi’.
(...)
A journalist with the US outlet Washington Examiner offered even more detail, quoting the official as saying that Xi was “a common last name & WHO best practices for naming disease suggest avoiding causing offense to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, and ethnic groups.”

It also happens to be the transliteration of the family name of China’s current president, Xi Jinping.
https://www.rt.com/news/541479-who-nu-xi-omicron-covid/

Old November 27th, 2021 #210
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
WHO pressed to explain ‘skipping’ Nu & Xi Covid strains
And that's the umpteenth reason why the pro-Chinese "White Nationalists" are wrong when they blather about "ZOG vs. China". In reality, international jewry and China are partners.

Old November 28th, 2021 #211
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
WHO Skips ‘Xi’ in Greek Alphabet for Naming Coronavirus Variants ‘to Avoid Stigma’

PAUL BOIS 27 Nov 2021

When naming the latest coronavirus variant, the World Health Organization (WHO) skipped the fourteenth letter of the Greek alphabet that just-so-happens to have the same spelling of a certain tyrannical world leader’s name.

On Friday, news broke that scientists and world leaders have grown increasingly concerned about the “Omicron” variant, prompting New York to call a state of emergency and the U.K. to restrict travel from several African countries. Given that the variant names jumped from “Mu” all the way to “Omicron,” skipping “Nu” and “Xi” respectively, people on Twitter speculated that the WHO tinkered with the order so as not to offend Chinese communist dictator Xi Jinping.
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...-avoid-stigma/

Old November 28th, 2021 #212
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
From the comment section:

Quote:
Whiteroses • a day ago • edited
Tedros, is over W.H.O. He is owned by Xi. He's not a doctor, he's nothing but a Marxist communist that takes his marching orders from Xi.
Quote:
A447 • 21 hours ago • edited
China can make lots of things disappear: Greek letters --
the cause of new virus strains -- tennis players --
human rights.

They are anxious to help you understand how helpful it
will be when your nation's borders are overwhelmed by
illegal migration, the power of your citizenship is destroyed, and bureaucrats are running your life with "social credit scoring" systems.

-- And many in Corporate America and in your Government
are helping bring that future to you and your children.

If we continue to allow it.
Quote:
Joe Lunchbox • 6 hours ago
China is dangerous and Resident Brandon is Kao towing to Xi the Pooh.

Old November 28th, 2021 #213
M.N. Dalvez

Who gives a fuck what the drooling, braindead jew golems who bother to comment on Breitbart articles on their website think about anything?

Who gives a fuck about the OPINIONS of the kikes who work at Breitbart? 'Oh, people on Twitter speculated', did they?

(This is not a personal attack on you: I am sincerely asking you why anyone here should give a shit about either of those two things.)

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; November 28th, 2021 at 11:13 PM.

Old November 28th, 2021 #214
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
And that's the umpteenth reason why the pro-Chinese "White Nationalists" are wrong when they blather about "ZOG vs. China". In reality, international jewry and China are partners.
What country do you live in, Stewart? The truth is, China has less ties to international jewry than any Western nation.

Old November 29th, 2021 #215
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Hunter Biden gifted $80,000 diamond in shady Chinese deal – book

29 Nov, 2021 13:51

A damning new book claims US President Joe Biden's son accepted an $80,000 diamond and $10 million a year to make introductions in Washington on behalf of a Chinese-linked energy consortium.

In her new book, ‘Laptop from Hell’, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine details Hunter Biden’s dealings with Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC China Energy, who had been tasked with expanding the reach of his consortium around the world.

In excerpts published in the New York Post on Sunday, Devine claims that the Chinese business leader teamed up with Hunter Biden in late 2015, while his father, Joe Biden, was serving as vice president of the United States. The book uses a trove of data and documents retrieved from a laptop believed to be Hunter’s, which was left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.
https://www.rt.com/usa/541639-hunter...-laptop-china/

Old November 29th, 2021 #216
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
From the comment section:

Quote:
ExpatZ • 36 minutes ago • edited
And this will go nowhere because the US is a very corrupt nation.
That a lot of that corruption has ben made legal does not make it anything other than corruption.
Quote:
Garrulitas • 39 minutes ago
The new Jarrod Kushner...
Quote:
HappyTexan • 2 hours ago
Notice how everyone elected to serve in Washington never held a real job, had nothing before being elected and then become millionaires?
Quote:
SicSemperTyrannis1776 • 2 hours ago
No member of the Biden family would ever accept graft. If you don't believe it, then just ask them.

Of course, you need to keep in mind that no member of the Biden family has ever let the truth slip past his lips, either.
Quote:
Gerald Newton • 3 hours ago
Corruption runs off the Biden crime family like water on a duck. As long as ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and the Washington Post cover for the Biden's nothing is going to happen. The US news media is as corrupt as the Biden's.

Old January 15th, 2022 #217
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Report: Anthony Fauci’s $10M 2020 Investment Portfolio Includes Chinese Companies

WENDELL HUSEBØ 15 Jan 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s reported $10.4 million-dollar 2020 investment portfolio included Chinese companies, Breitbart News discovered.

According to Fauci’s 2o20 financials first released by Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) and reported by the New York Post, President Biden’s top medical advisor held investments in companies in China through a fund named, Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund:
(...)
The Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund’s fact sheet, published in September 2021, revealed the fund has invested 42.7 percent of its investors’ money into companies in China and Hong Kong.

Among the companies listed is the enterprise named Wuxi Biologics Cayman. Headquartered in China, the Wuxi Biologics Cayman is in the pharmaceutical business.

Wuxi Biologics Cayman’s website states the enterprise is the “leading global open-access biologics technology platform offering end-to-end solutions to empower organizations to discover, develop, and manufacture biologics from concept to commercial manufacturing”:
https://www.breitbart.com/science/20...ese-companies/

Old January 24th, 2022 #218
Stewart Meadows

The China-worshipping faggots will love this:

Quote:
China brings back anal swab testing for COVID two weeks before Winter Olympics

By The Sun
January 21, 2022

China has brought back its “undignified” anal Covid swabs just two weeks before the Beijing Winter Olympics begin.

The Communist regime claims the virus test — which involves inserting a 5cm long saline-soaked swab up a patient’s bum and rotating it — is more accurate than other on-the-spot virus tests.

Chinese newspaper The Beijing News said at least 27 people underwent the anal swab tests at an apartment building in Beijing where a 26-year-old woman had caught Omicron — the city’s first recorded case of the variant.

The invasive anal tests involve inserting a sterile cotton swab into the rectum and rotating it several times.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/china-...nter-olympics/

Tags
china, coronavirus, globalist, world health organization, wuhan virus

Thread