Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2014 #41
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Whilst using it to deport criminals is a good idea and certainly attractive to us, would it be attractive - or, to be more precise, the most attractive option for the electorate? As I've said before, people are basically selfish and want to know what's in it for them and Keith Moore's suggestions - whilst I may not personally agree with giving more funding to the education system whilst it is failing the vast majority of British children or giving more funding to the NHS to use on health tourists, the general public will see those proposals as a more attractive choice because there's more likelihood of them feeling the benefit - and isn't it about getting them on side in the first place?
Foreign aid always brings to mind the furore that arose when it was suggested that child allowance should be means tested. There was page after page in the letters column and comment columns in the Guardian and even in Cosmopolitan from the out of touch system bourgeoisies denouncing such a notion. Further many ( mainly from the Guardian of course) Claiming that they used their children's family allowance to make donations to professional charity agencies often to alleviate the suffering of children in the third world. The Cosmo readers mainly claimed that their children's allowance was for gap year leisure pursuits and driving lessons/first car essentials in the modern world.
In summation I suggest that before it is frozen in perpetuity that Children's family allowance is means tested that would mean: Zero family allowance for any family in receipt of £40,000 net income or more. The money saved to be evenly distributed to every household with children in receipt of less than £40,000 per year. This would directly increase the here and now income of the underserving, the criminals, the immigrants and Christ knows what else but it would be a double whammy against the system scum. On the one hand underserving scum in the UK being enriched at their expense while thwarting their own personal plans of social planning.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 10th, 2014 #42
andy

Another policy for consideration must be a complete amnesty for all of those involved in "Ulster terrorism" prior to the peace agreement. At present the system has some sort of under the table deal which is confused and confusing. If McGuiness can have banquets with the Queen then no Paras should be prosecuted over "bloody sunday". There are criminals associated with the "troubles" but they are system spooks who will be or their descendants will be getting a long deserved grisly death at some unspecified future date. For the here and now though the policy should be :
A line to be drawn under the conflict and no more prosecutions or enquiries

Old April 10th, 2014 #43
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Foreign aid always brings to mind the furore that arose when it was suggested that child allowance should be means tested. There was page after page in the letters column and comment columns in the Guardian and even in Cosmopolitan from the out of touch system bourgeoisies denouncing such a notion. Further many ( mainly from the Guardian of course) Claiming that they used their children's family allowance to make donations to professional charity agencies often to alleviate the suffering of children in the third world. The Cosmo readers mainly claimed that their children's allowance was for gap year leisure pursuits and driving lessons/first car essentials in the modern world.
In summation I suggest that before it is frozen in perpetuity that Children's family allowance is means tested that would mean: Zero family allowance for any family in receipt of £40,000 net income or more. The money saved to be evenly distributed to every household with children in receipt of less than £40,000 per year. This would directly increase the here and now income of the underserving, the criminals, the immigrants and Christ knows what else but it would be a double whammy against the system scum. On the one hand underserving scum in the UK being enriched at their expense while thwarting their own personal plans of social planning.
Freezing the family allowance will over time be a net benefit to the nation eventually becoming worthless and no longer an achievement in itself for the profane and greedy underclass and invaders

Old April 10th, 2014 #44
andy

In summation so far:

1. End the license fee and privatise the BBC

2. Halt all immigration

3.Immediate referendum on EU membership

4. An immediate ban on non-stunned animal slaughter.Animal cruelty to be punished by mandatory imprisonment

5. Referendum's to be held on important issues raised by the public through electronic media

6. Immediate suspension of all foreign aid and in-nation donations to professional charities groups and organisations pending review and consideration for public referendum

7. Introduce a minimum wage which it is feasible for a family of 4 to live off one income

8. A review of alternatives to fossil fuel energy creation. To cover all aspects including the introduction of the latest technological advances into the domestic market if deemed suitable

9. There must be no new taxes of any description. A revenue protection Agency must be created and manned by redeployed existing civil servants dedicated to uncovering the misuse of public monies by private Industry as well as public employees.

10. Means Testing for all universal welfare benefits

Granted I am biased toward my own ideas but feel free to delete/ replace any. Bear in mind the OP it must be UK legal and "reasonable" to the man in the street. The important issue here is to prove that unlike the system directed unity touts and splitters VNNUK have a serious understanding of the art of politics and its application in the here and now UK. Unlike the out of touch system directed "movement" scum who debate elsewhere viewers at VNNUK can see for themselves who is taking politics seriously and who is promoting out of touch facetious and emotional nonsense

Old April 12th, 2014 #45
Bev
drinking tea

Stream of consciousness post - needs organising and condensing - STFU about the grammar.

NHS

Sack the managers and put Matrons back in charge of the hospitals. There were no superbugs when Matrons were there making sure nurses didn't avoid washing their hands on the grounds that they didn't want to show their arms and there were no old dears left gagging for a drink because nurses were busy moving beds to accommodate pointing in the right direction for prayers. Matrons had the places running properly because they were trained in nursing, not in pen pushing.

Stop mixed sex wards, yes I know they claim to have stopped them but they haven't. Plenty of hospitals still claim "emergency" when mixing the sexes and unless it's a genuine emergency like a huge multiple victim disaster, there's no excuse.

Liverpool Care Pathway - f**k it off. No ifs and buts or repackaging it to make it smell prettier, dump it.

All hospital staff to have the language skills to communicate effectively and safely with their patients and each other.

Stop wasting money. Actually it could all be summed up by that one phrase.

Old April 12th, 2014 #46
joefrombradford

One common complaint, which I keep hearing from normal people down here in the South West, that could be incorporated into policy are water meters.

People are being charged for every drop they use, they are being sold the same water over and over again and it is literally money down the drain.

I could see a policy to force South West Water (and every other water board in the country, come to think of it) to scrap these metres and only be allowed to charge their customers water rates, being very popular with the general public down here.

Old April 21st, 2014 #47
andy

Quote:

7. The UK to declare itself a Christian country and no other religious practices recognised by the state or any other publicly funded body.

As can be seen VNNUK are already anticipating and setting the political agenda.

"....An alliance of public figures including scientists, novelists and politicians have accused David Cameron of ‘fostering division’ within the UK by claiming that Britain is still a “Christian country”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...y-9272961.html.

Similar to British jobs for British Workers serious politicians fighting for the race can make use of this sort of division among the system lackeys

Old April 21st, 2014 #48
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
One common complaint, which I keep hearing from normal people down here in the South West, that could be incorporated into policy are water meters.

People are being charged for every drop they use, they are being sold the same water over and over again and it is literally money down the drain.

I could see a policy to force South West Water (and every other water board in the country, come to think of it) to scrap these metres and only be allowed to charge their customers water rates, being very popular with the general public down here.
Water should be a National commodity owned by the nation not by any foreign company that will pay the most and make the most profit.
People shitting their pants over whether they can pay their bills at the end of the month if they pull the chain after having a piss should not be part of 21st century Britain.
Without clean drinking water white people die.
That is one lesson we can all learn from the Africans.

Old May 7th, 2014 #49
andy

Quote:
In summation so far:

1. End the license fee and privatise the BBC

2. Halt all immigration

3.Immediate referendum on EU membership

4. An immediate ban on non-stunned animal slaughter.Animal cruelty to be punished by mandatory imprisonment

5. Referendum's to be held on important issues raised by the public through electronic media

6. Immediate suspension of all foreign aid and in-nation donations to professional charities groups and organisations pending review and consideration for public referendum

7. Introduce a minimum wage which it is feasible for a family of 4 to live off one income

8. A review of alternatives to fossil fuel energy creation. To cover all aspects including the introduction of the latest technological advances into the domestic market if deemed suitable

9. There must be no new taxes of any description. A revenue protection Agency must be created and manned by redeployed existing civil servants dedicated to uncovering the misuse of public monies by private Industry as well as public employees.

10. Means Testing for all universal welfare benefits

Granted I am biased toward my own ideas but feel free to delete/ replace any. Bear in mind the OP it must be UK legal and "reasonable" to the man in the street. The important issue here is to prove that unlike the system directed unity touts and splitters VNNUK have a serious understanding of the art of politics and its application in the here and now UK. Unlike the out of touch system directed "movement" scum who debate elsewhere viewers at VNNUK can see for themselves who is taking politics seriously and who is promoting out of touch facetious and emotional nonsense
Judging from recent posts at VNNUK it seems that an important policy must be:
A line be drawn and no further prosecutions of either side in regard to the Ulster peace process of 1998.

Old May 29th, 2014 #50
joefrombradford

Inheritance tax - How about raising the threshold to £2 million, this way it only affects people who are really well off.

Another thing I didn't want to say earlier, because I knew it would attract the cranks who will just derail the thread, is outright banning or at least heavily regulating usury.

Old May 30th, 2014 #51
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Another thing I didn't want to say earlier, because I knew it would attract the cranks who will just derail the thread, is outright banning or at least heavily regulating usury.
Careful, someone will accuse you of supporting sharia law.

Old May 30th, 2014 #52
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Careful, someone will accuse you of supporting sharia law.
If that is in reference to what I've said about Fable, then on several occasions he has said on this forum that he would like to see Sharia justice. His Islamophilia is what keeps him on my deviants list even after gaining employment.

Old May 30th, 2014 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
If that is in reference to what I've said about Fable,
No, not really. People have said similar to me in the past when I've expressed mild admiration for muslims on being able to pull this caper off.

Old July 26th, 2014 #54
andy

Of late it is clear that a final solution to paedophilia is required. A good start would be to channel all police resources immediately onto incidents committed over the last five years.
Of course the historical prosecutions are vital but as it is the nation needs to be reassured that any contemporary active paedos on the loose are being targeted arrested and prosecuted in a timely manner.
In regard to historical allegations the entire list of Ore names and addresses must be published and the various police forces to explain exactly who has been arrested, charged, interviewed whatever.
That the government issue a statement admitting that sexual deviants and perverts have always been of interest to the state security departments as a means of blackmail, control and exploitation.
That modern societies liberalism has created a situation where traditional taboos can no longer be exploited for this purpose and that the security services have moved onto the more depraved and darker side of human nature.
Unless the government can demonstrate clearly with factual data where exploiting such perversions has saved lives. Then such exploitation will cease immediately and the officers concerned prosecuted for aiding and abetting.
It will not be accepted as a defence that "They were only following orders"

Old October 5th, 2014 #55
joefrombradford

Wink

Ok, so this thread seems to have ran its course. We have a vague manifesto. So to move on a bit and turn this thread into a bit of a nationalist think-tank, let's analyse things deeper and on one issue at a time.

I suggest we start with the environment, food and agriculture. Here are the ten points I propose for this topic:

1) Make farming profitable again. Ease the strain being put on farmers by supermarket giants who are selling their produce such as milk, for less than it costs the farmer to produce it.

2) Use methods of producing food on non-arable land. For example, some foods can be grown in a greenhouse type environment. Battery hens don't need arable land to produce eggs and meat. The correct facilities for this can be created in inner city areas.

3) Ban chemicals and pesticides that are poisoning honeybees. Without honeybees, there is no pollination and everything dies within 4 years. Bees play a very important role in our environment and their numbers are plummeting. The current government are ignoring a very important problem here.

4) Ban fracking.

5) Nationalise the water and utility companies and ban the use of water meters.

6) Halt the building of housing estates on greenbelt land.

7) Put more research into alternative, renewable energies. Give homeowners free roof solar panels.

8) To reduce floods, reintroduce the abandoned practice of dredging the rivers and waterways.

9) Encourage councils to revert back to weekly bin collections.

10) Plant extra trees.

Feel free to add your own policies on this issue or highlight one of mine for further discussion.

Old October 5th, 2014 #56
andy

Quote:
Ok, so this thread seems to have ran its course. We have a vague manifesto. So to move on a bit and turn this thread into a bit of a nationalist think-tank, let's analyse things deeper and on one issue at a time.

I suggest we start with the environment, food and agriculture. Here are the ten points I propose for this topic:

1) Make farming profitable again. Ease the strain being put on farmers by supermarket giants who are selling their produce such as milk, for less than it costs the farmer to produce it.

2) Use methods of producing food on non-arable land. For example, some foods can be grown in a greenhouse type environment. Battery hens don't need arable land to produce eggs and meat. The correct facilities for this can be created in inner city areas.

3) Ban chemicals and pesticides that are poisoning honeybees. Without honeybees, there is no pollination and everything dies within 4 years. Bees play a very important role in our environment and their numbers are plummeting. The current government are ignoring a very important problem here.

4) Ban fracking.

5) Nationalise the water and utility companies and ban the use of water meters.

6) Halt the building of housing estates on greenbelt land.

7) Put more research into alternative, renewable energies. Give homeowners free roof solar panels.

8) To reduce floods, reintroduce the abandoned practice of dredging the rivers and waterways.

9) Encourage councils to revert back to weekly bin collections.

10) Plant extra trees.

Feel free to add your own policies on this issue or highlight one of mine for further discussion.
Far too big issues to be dealt with as one - That's why I wanted Ten Points of general consensus that any prospective Nationalist politicians in the UK would need to have to appeal to normal registered voters in the UK.

First things first nothing is "Free" even slave labour requires administration and sustenance.
Farming needs to be profitable but nothing else ?
The UK has been unable to feed itself from its farming produce for more than 200 years even without the dead weight of alien useless mouths.

1. That as a given the Farmers must be tasked to produce as much per acre as is possible.
As an incentive all financial subsidies on Farming production and distribution must be removed. By the same token no food imports that have received foreign government subsidies will be permitted.

2. Something for serious consideration

3.The Bee must be saved, whatever is causing the decline in Bees must be identified and those marketing the product prosecuted maximum penalty criminal bankruptcy, the miscreant left with a blanket and a bowl.

4.Hydraulic Fracturing has gone on for decades in the UK particularly in the off shore gas and oilfields I have even done it myself. Of late there have been concerns raised.
The "Frackers" have not communicated the benefits and historical nature of this method of production and the leftist luddites have seized on "fracking "as excuse to make us wear spastic/plastic boots and smile and nod at invaders. It is necessary to educate the ignorant before any ban is considered.

5. Nationalising water companies is a return to the past not worth doing. What is required though is strictly enforced regulation. A useful tool in this will be comprehensive water metering for supply and waste. (For example areas with populations that consume large quantities of rice require far more sewer maintenance than other areas).

When the drought of 76 hit the UK there was a plan in place to pipe water down from Scotland to the rest of the UK. This project could be revived and provide useful employment of large numbers of mechanical engineers nationwide.

That aside providing the Water industry is regulated correctly Meters should not be an issue. The penalties for abusing an essential natural resource such as water will be criminal bankruptcy to the blanket and bowl for the Directors.

6. Agreed - Existing land on brownfield sites can be used and pygmy intensive housing blocks knocked down and skyscrapers built instead for any "visitors" to ensure they are confined in a manageable space.

7. At the moment Solar panels are made in China and nothing is free. Nor in case anyone is wondering is there any technical or scientific reason for them to be sited on roofs. Certainly Solar Panels are useful domestic energy creators and must come into any Energy creation evaluation and policy.

One of the first things to be considered on any Energy policy is the cancelled hydro electric generator on the River Severn that was scrapped in favour of ugly wind turbines. The Severn is said to have the fastest rising tide of any river on the planet and is more than capable of generating power that can feed the national grid. Again a big capital construction project that can provide worthwhile employment.

Another option that needs to be taken up is the high powered incinerators which instead of requiring householders to recycle take the lot and turn it into human remains type ashes which is organic and can be used as landfill particularly in swampy areas. Such incinerator feeders sift out any metals during processing everything else glass, plastic etc is virtually vaporised.

8. A labour intensive job that the "visitors" can be deployed on with hand tools.

9.Council Leaders to be threatened with criminal bankruptcy to the point of blanket and bowl if weekly bin collections are not re instated immediately.

10. Plant as many trees as you like provided they are controlled and husbanded by trained personnel

Old October 6th, 2014 #57
joefrombradford

7) Nothing is free, but look at it as an investment. Each homeowner that takes up this offer would cost the public fund approximately £500-£600. That household is now a permanent source of electricity for the national grid.

8) I'd rather put our own unemployed in this role, or make people who are on community service do it. We can't go giving the left excuses for immigration . The most common one being, "They are only doing jobs that we don't want".

Old October 6th, 2014 #58
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
7. The UK to declare itself a Christian country and no other religious practices recognised by the state or any other publicly funded body.
What about the many nationalists who are pagans? And what about the majority of the White population that is atheist? It's very alienating to declare the UK a "Christian country" when most aren't really Christian.

I also don't see point 10, outlawing homosexuality, as being very workable. Police have better things to do than hunt down men for what they do in their bedrooms.

Here are my personal ten points (not a comprehensive statement of all my beliefs, but the core ones):

1. All immigration stopped, except for a few thousand skilled European immigrants per year (priority given to people of British descent who live in the former colonies)

2. Initiation of a repatriation programme. This can be achieved by removing the rights of non-whites to welfare, education, or healthcare unless they take private options. Their rights can also be curtailed in other areas, such as employment. Each repatriated person can take with them a certain payment to help them build a new life in their country of origin.

3. Leave EU and NATO

4. Oppose any and all foreign interventions by the UK when the UK is not directly threatened.

5. End "free trade" which has decimated British workers and British industries. Trade should be with Europe and former colonies, when it suits us.

6. A more proportional system of voting - perhaps the AMS system as used in Scotland and Wales.

7. Removal of last vestiges of feudalism - monarchy, house of lords, "Sirs" and "Dames", etc.

8. Rich should pay their fair share of taxes (perhaps a 60% top rate, aswell as a wealth tax at 1% a year). And crack down on tax avoidance, solving the problem of the deficit.

9. Bring basic utilities (railways, water, energy) back under public ownership.

10. Work towards renewable energy and/or nuclear energy use to combat climate change, and do more to protect the Environment.

Old October 6th, 2014 #59
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englisc View Post
What about the many nationalists who are pagans? And what about the majority of the White population that is atheist? It's very alienating to declare the UK a "Christian country" when most aren't really Christian.

I also don't see point 10, outlawing homosexuality, as being very workable. Police have better things to do than hunt down men for what they do in their bedrooms.

Here are my personal ten points (not a comprehensive statement of all my beliefs, but the core ones):

1. All immigration stopped, except for a few thousand skilled European immigrants per year (priority given to people of British descent who live in the former colonies)

2. Initiation of a repatriation programme. This can be achieved by removing the rights of non-whites to welfare, education, or healthcare unless they take private options. Their rights can also be curtailed in other areas, such as employment. Each repatriated person can take with them a certain payment to help them build a new life in their country of origin.

3. Leave EU and NATO

4. Oppose any and all foreign interventions by the UK when the UK is not directly threatened.

5. End "free trade" which has decimated British workers and British industries. Trade should be with Europe and former colonies, when it suits us.

6. A more proportional system of voting - perhaps the AMS system as used in Scotland and Wales.

7. Removal of last vestiges of feudalism - monarchy, house of lords, "Sirs" and "Dames", etc.

8. Rich should pay their fair share of taxes (perhaps a 60% top rate, aswell as a wealth tax at 1% a year). And crack down on tax avoidance, solving the problem of the deficit.

9. Bring basic utilities (railways, water, energy) back under public ownership.

10. Work towards renewable energy and/or nuclear energy use to combat climate change, and do more to protect the Environment.
f you had bothered to read the opening post the question should not arise. It was and is intended to present ten points that are acceptable to the UK electorate. Further and this was the main point of the thread was to get away from the fantasies of actual political power and the Nationalist wish list and create Ten simple points that deliver the message of Nationalism in a voter friendly fashion.

Very few registered British voters would object to the UK being declared a "Christian country". The bottom line is many UK voters probably the UK is already an "Official" Christian country. The intention of such a policy is to stick it to the aliens. In fact many aliens are Christians and would welcome such a move. On balance such a policy favours the race and not the invaders and their allies.

Old October 6th, 2014 #60
andy

Quote:
7) Nothing is free, but look at it as an investment. Each homeowner that takes up this offer would cost the public fund approximately £500-£600. That household is now a permanent source of electricity for the national grid.

8) I'd rather put our own unemployed in this role, or make people who are on community service do it. We can't go giving the left excuses for immigration . The most common one being, "They are only doing jobs that we don't want".
7. It has to be borne in mind that installation is more than the headline and solar panels in the UK's climate have a limited lifespan of two years or so. I am not against the concept of using solar power just very suspicious of anything involving government grants -

That what the government pays for it must/should control ?

8. In an ideal world only our own would be here. I just liked the idea along with the creation of landfill from high energy incinerators in my minds eye I could see it all coming together. Which is why I think VNNUK needs to agree the set in stone Ten Points and sticky them and then go in another thread onto the wish list or how to do list

Thread