Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2018 #1
scouse83

Default It all ends in tears for National Action

If you take yourself over to the HNH website or Facebook you will see some poor sod named Jack Renshaw has been convicted by the word of a so called kamrade of attempted murder of his local MP and some policewomen he didn't like. All this took place in a pub all drunk talk no doubt....

Old July 19th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

From wikipedia, "Renshaw pleaded guilty to preparing an act of terrorism, namely the purchase of a machete." He really bought a machete? Or was it just a kitchen knife the authorities could legally claim was a machete?

Old July 19th, 2018 #3
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
If you take yourself over to the HNH website or Facebook you will see some poor sod named Jack Renshaw has been convicted by the word of a so called kamrade of attempted murder of his local MP and some policewomen he didn't like. All this took place in a pub all drunk talk no doubt....
Can't say I feel sorry for self-indulgent idiot Renshaw, after comments he has made about me in the past. People like him are a gift for the state, and in the real world are about as scary as Zippy from Rainbow. I notice the two founder members have had the good sense to distance themselves from things.

Old July 19th, 2018 #4
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
From wikipedia, "Renshaw pleaded guilty to preparing an act of terrorism, namely the purchase of a machete." He really bought a machete? Or was it just a kitchen knife the authorities could legally claim was a machete?

Does it matter what it was if he freely admitted it was bought to commit an act of terrorism with? It may as well have been a nail file, but after admitting his guilt it would not have mattered.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #5
fyc
fine young casuals

hope someone has a "chat" with the informer

Old August 2nd, 2018 #6
NaomiX
Banned

I see allegations have been made that Alex Davis engaged with the 'Prevent' program for 7 years. Nothing surprises me about him and that other effete twat Raymond.

Thread