VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Question What do you think about rumours that the KKK is part of the N.W.O. ?

. . the KKK is the target of many rumours . .

I did a thread about it here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551091 ( a thread about the KKK in general , not about the rumours about it . . )
. . .

What do you think . .?
The KKK is constantly under the suspicion of being Freemasonry etc . .

- - -
What I know about the history of the KKK . .

The origins in the 19th century Klan seem to have little to nothing at all having been done with Christianity . . It was more of a 'militia' . . .

Today the Klan at least claims to be Christian . . .

What do you think about rumours about the Klan in general . .?

What I know to be true . .

The original Klan was a milita founded by 6 renegade Confederate generals ( to combat Negro violence ) . . .

The name 'Ku Klux Klan' stems from the Greek word 'kuklos' ( = circle ) and the word 'Klan' was added because most Southerers at that time were of Scottish origin ( for the sake of alliteration written with a 'k' ) . .

- - -
You know , the KKK , being a 'secret society' ,is always tried to be linked with the Freemasons , among other institutions. . .

For example , it is always claimed that Albert Pike ( the man who predicted 3 WORLD WARS ( ! ) ) was a member . . .

Then , it is often tried to be linked to the Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry . . .

Furthermore to an organization supposedly existent in the 19th century called 'The Knights Of The Golden Circle' , an alleged organisation similar to the Knights Of Malta . . .

What do you think . .?

Concerning 'Knights Of The Golden Circle'. .

As I have said , the name Ku Klux Klan comes from ancient Greek 'kuklos' yet . . could there really be a connection . .?

On a side note . . this post is NEITHER supposed to be PRO NOR ANTI-Klan , just historically . .

What's your opinion about the 'Kuklos Knights' ( = Knights Of The Circle ) . .?

Last edited by ColdFire; February 9th, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Thread