VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2018 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The Amish Rocket Scientist

I have a new book out, The Amish Rocket Scientist. Here is a description of the book:
Quote:
Is technology good or bad? How much technology do we really need to live? Is there a point beyond which too much technology can hurt us? This novel explores these questions by following the life of an Amish man who decides to become a rocket scientist. How little technology can he live with while still pursuing the aim of rocket science? His story is set against the backdrop of a war of independence which aims to give the Amish an independent homeland. In this book, the Amish are used as a device with which to consider the question of the appropriate level of technology for a society. It should not be construed as a genuine portrayal of the Amish or their lifestyle.
The subject of the book is highly topical. Right after I finished writing the book, and just as I was about to send a copy to Michael Jeffrey to review, The Daily Stormer published an article on the same subject.

The digital version is available now. The paperback version will be available in a few hours.

Old April 21st, 2018 #2
Michael Jeffrey

My review:

The Amish Rocket Scientist by Nikola Bijeliti

We have all witnessed rapid technological growth in our lifetimes, especially over the past decade or so. This technological revolution has already begun to have society altering implications. It is my opinion that inexorable technological growth is not necessarily a good thing. I believe it would do us good to take a major step back when it comes to everyday technology for the masses. Many utilitarian minded liberals would challenge my assertion, however. Many believe that a society that enables the peasants to engage in bread and circuses is a major step forward for humanity; whereas I consider it to be nothing more than a fool's paradise. Anything that provides instant gratification is something which we can become dependent upon. Furthermore, I contend that any immediate advantage for us humans is a disaster in the long run.

That brings us to the big question that we must come to terms with: What is the appropriate level of technology for a healthy society? In the new novel The Amish Rocket Scientist, author Nikola Bijeliti weighs the pros and cons of this question, as well as many related sub questions. Bijeliti has quickly become the most prolific author in the White Nationalist movement today. The Amish Rocket Scientist is a follow-up to his first three novels but also works as a standalone title. When reading a novel by Bijeliti, the reader will be surprised to discover that these are not tendentious one-sided novels, but are edifying novels which present multiple sides of a salient question and let the reader decide.

There is no doubt that technology has had positive impact on our society, in some regards. However, it is quite clear that it has had a deleterious affect as well. We are getting to a point where we are going to have to ask ourselves many tough questions moving forward. Nikola Bijeliti is doing his part bringing these issues to the attention of a growing readership. If not us, then who? The time is now to decide what our future will look like. Pick up a copy of The Amish Rocket Scientist today and help us decide how we should move forward.

Michael Jeffrey, Patriotic Dissent Books

Last edited by Michael Jeffrey; April 21st, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

Old April 25th, 2018 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

There are two possible images for the back cover. This is the normal image:

However, if I send copies to the prisoners in Charlottesville with this image, the jail guards may confiscate them. So I have temporarily changed the back cover image to the following:

The change will take effect in a few hours. If you want to order a copy of the book that you can read in public without outing yourself, go to this page, then click on the link that says See all 2 images. That will show you which back cover you will get when you order the book. I will change the image back to the normal image in a day or two.

This only applies to paperback copies ordered through Amazon. If you get the e-book, there is no back cover. If you order through Patriotic Dissent Books, you will only get the normal cover with the saluting statue.

I created the saluting statue image by opening the original image with Microsoft Paint, using the eraser tool to remove the torch, then using the resize tool to skew the arm horizontally by 45 degrees. It's obvious if you look at the image in high resolution, but the back cover of the book is in low resolution, so it's not noticeable.

Old April 26th, 2018 #4
Michael Jeffrey

The Amish Rocket Scientist is now available through Patriotic Dissent Books.

Old April 28th, 2018 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I have changed the back cover back to the saluting statue. The change should take effect in a few hours. You can go to go to this page, then click on the link that says See all 2 images to see whether the change has taken effect.

Thread