Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2018 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Anti-White term: "Whataboutism"

Criticizing "whataboutism" is rejecting reciprocity.

Contrary to these anti-White critics, it's right to ask for proof of good faith before cooperating with people (especially nowadays). For instance: Do you want me to weep over blacks getting shot in Chicago? Then first cry over Whites getting murdered in South Africa. If you do that—if you prove your good faith in that way—then I will spare a tear for the Chicago situation. My attitude is: if you want my cooperation, then offer me something upfront, otherwise fuck off.

"Whataboutism" is what they call our demand for reciprocity upfront, in other words for respect. They are outraged by any suggestion of our equality with them. "How dare you mention your tragedy when I am pointing out mine, which takes precedence infinite times more than does anything you care about," is their position. The reason anti-Whites won't reciprocate—the reason they want it all one way, their way—is that most of them are jews, and jews don't consider Whites to be human. One doesn't reciprocate animals or insects, one just uses them. That's how they see us.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; September 7th, 2018 at 02:10 PM. Reason: corrections

Old July 12th, 2019 #2
Man of the road

Default I Don't Demand Equality With Them

because they are not our equals, they're less than. When you attempt to draw this (false) equivalency you've already lost. They are always trying to completely invert reality and propriety and so if we try to merely make equal the situation, whatever it may be, we're taking one step when two are necessary. Let's see how a discussion relating to South Africa may go:

Anti-White: The Apartheid regime killed many blacks and now it's payback time!

Half-assed White: Yes, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Proper White: The Apartheid government existed and carried out discipline against agitating blacks precisely to prevent them from turning the country into what it is today.

You see, you never give them any leg to stand on because they never legitimately have them to begin with.

Same with homosexuality, in this case you disarm the term and character assassination they've crafted to falsely shame you:

Homo or enabler: Homophobes are ignorant hateful people.

Half-Assed White: I am not a homophobe but I just don't think we should have gay parades.

Proper White: You will not falsely pathologize my rightful disgust and opposition to your depraved, unnatural, harmful vice. A vice that certainly should be hated as it produces no good fruits, neither for individual men nor society as a whole.

Thread