Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default @ Sartt . . where do you stand on "anti-black racism" ?

@ our resident science-fiction blackie . .

. . I'm taking the chance that we have a genuine blackie here to ask where you personally stand on people who don't like blacks . . ?

- - -

. . you blacks are deemed as 'savage by nature' by many people , as violent et al.

. . well . . can you at least understand why many people make that assumption ?

You blacks often use the excuse that it's merely your skin-colour which people don't like . .

And indeed , we are different . .

But . . what I think pisses most people off is indeed your attitude.

Many blacks live up exactly to the stereotype about them.

Little data . .

Blacks are , demographically, one of the most criminal , by cases of delinquency , races out there.

( and one shouldn't use the excuse "The justice system is just (((prejudiced))) . ." , the facts speak for themselves )

- - -

Violence - blacks riot quite often . . murder and mutilation are common occurances where blacks dwell.

- - -

. . can you really not understand that many people will (((go on distance))) concerning you because of that . . ?

- - -

And before you say "That's just a minority . ." , "Blacks are oppressed in the West , that's why they are pissed . ." , doesn't there seem to be some kind of pattern to blacks . . ?

- - -

I myself admit that it's not all but the vast majority of blacks worldwide are perceived that way , for a reason.

- - -

. . whaddaya say , my young naive black "friend" ?

Heehee . .

. . . knowing your persistence , I know you won't shy away from this discussion . .

Adios for now . .

Last edited by ColdFire; October 26th, 2019 at 11:16 PM.

Old October 31st, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Question

. . what ?! . .

. . almost one week and Sartt hasn't even bothered with this thread ?

. . .did I defeat him in debate?

. . . or has he even thrown the towel in posting here completely . . ? . .

. . will this maybe be the end of him leaving nothing good on my threads and always trying to come up with arguments defending the blacks ?

Wtf?
- - - - -

. . . free at last ! . . . free at last ! ! !

. . oh thank you god almighty ! ! ! . . I'm
free at last ! !

. . .

http://civilrightssongs.blogspot.com...itual.html?m=1

lol ,no beef , blackie ,just couldn't resist . .

Feel free to drop in . .

Old November 1st, 2019 #3
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . what ?! . .

. . almost one week and Sartt hasn't even bothered with this thread ?

. . .did I defeat him in debate?

. . . or has he even thrown the towel in posting here completely . . ? . .

. . will this maybe be the end of him leaving nothing good on my threads and always trying to come up with arguments defending the blacks ?

Wtf?
- - - - -

. . . free at last ! . . . free at last ! ! !

. . oh thank you god almighty ! ! ! . . I'm
free at last ! !

. . .

http://civilrightssongs.blogspot.com...itual.html?m=1

lol ,no beef , blackie ,just couldn't resist . .

Feel free to drop in . .
I don't care about racism, i really don't care about anything most humans on this planet say this planet is most likely going to be enslaved by the NWO, and this is after ww3 starts that kills off 90% of the worlds population. Your planet is controlled by people who don't like any of you.

They don't care about your race, the elites want you all microchipped look at the video i sent to you about sweden. You put a micro chip into your skin, you have effectively given up your own free will, and have self enslaved yourself. Each of those micro-chips have kill switches in them that can kill the person that has it in them if they become a threat. Micro Chips came from down alien craft that were downed on purpose. The elites know this, they have been in hiding waiting for the right time to seize power over this planet for thousands of years.

People can post all the racist shit they want, they just unwillingly serve the NWO plans of DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
"Race" DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Religion DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Politics DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

You want real racism? Pray the Dracos on invade this planet, because they don't give a fuck about humans.

Old November 1st, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Cool There he is . . back in black

. . I KNEW you wouldn't back down , blackie . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
I don't care about racism . .
. . well , that answers my question . .

Quote:
. . i really don't care about anything most humans on this planet say this planet is most likely going to be enslaved by the NWO, and this is after ww3 starts that kills off 90% of the worlds population. Your planet is controlled by people who don't like any of you.

They don't care about your race, the elites want you all microchipped look at the video i sent to you about sweden. You put a micro chip into your skin, you have effectively given up your own free will, and have self enslaved yourself. Each of those micro-chips have kill switches in them that can kill the person that has it in them if they become a threat. Micro Chips came from down alien craft that were downed on purpose. The elites know this, they have been in hiding waiting for the right time to seize power over this planet for thousands of years.
. . . I DO agree . Some people call that fantasy-ism but I reseached the NWO long enough to know about their microchip-plans.

. . one plus-point . .
Quote:
People can post all the racist shit they want, they just unwillingly serve the NWO plans of DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
"Race" DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
. . but different races DO exist.

It's not like race is an invention/ trick the NWO uses . .

Different races have existed for long before the NWO was installed.

Apart from that, the NWO is playing one race against another . .

I would prefer if we could solve the race-question without any interference from the NWO.

Apart from that, the NWO wins a great deal via encouraging race-mixing . .

. . . do you think race-mixing ( i. e. alledgedly not falling prey to "divide and conquer") could solve it . . . ?

. . there are two fronts worldwide : The race-question AND the NWO-threat . .

. . . .
Quote:
Religion DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
So . . . should mankind embrace ONE religion ? ( if any ?)

Btw . . are you familar with the "Bahá'í"-movement ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

They stand for an alledged 'universal brotherhood of all mankind'.

. . . sounds pretty much NWO , doesn't it ?

Different religions DO exist.

Along with different peoples who are associated with these respective religions ( such as christianity mostly associated with the West, the Middle East with Islam, Asia with Buddhism et al )

I don't think mixing people together or conglomerating religion would destroy the NWO but actually AID them . .
Quote:
Politics DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

. . . political opinions ARE different . Have been throughout all of history...

One shouldn't choose political affiliations which PLEASE the NWO . Plain and simple.

. . . or which it uses : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553361
Quote:
You want real racism? Pray the Dracos on invade this planet, because they don't give a fuck about humans.

Old November 3rd, 2019 #5
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

. . I KNEW you wouldn't back down , blackie . .

. . well , that answers my question . .

. . . I DO agree . Some people call that fantasy-ism but I reseached the NWO long enough to know about their microchip-plans.

. . one plus-point . .

I would prefer if we could solve the race-question without any interference from the NWO.

. . . do you think race-mixing ( i. e. alledgedly not falling prey to "divide and conquer") could solve it . . . ?

. . . .

So . . . should mankind embrace ONE religion ? ( if any ?)

Btw . . are you familar with the "Bahá'í"-movement ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

They stand for an alledged 'universal brotherhood of all mankind'.

. . . sounds pretty much NWO , doesn't it ?

Different religions DO exist.

Along with different peoples who are associated with these respective religions ( such as christianity mostly associated with the West, the Middle East with Islam, Asia with Buddhism et al )

I don't think mixing people together or conglomerating religion would destroy the NWO but actually AID them . .

. . . political opinions ARE different . Have been throughout all of history...

One shouldn't choose political affiliations which PLEASE the NWO . Plain and simple.

. . . or which it uses : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553361

Humans, are a race. There are trillions of humans across this universe.
https://www.ancient-code.com/the-ana...tery-creature/

"According to researcher Ricardo Rangel Ph.D. who performed DNA testing on this mystery creature and the so-called Metepec Creature: The DNA sequence was made from five different molecular biology laboratories in several parts of the world. The common results show that the DNA is very similar do the DNA of a human with a staggering 98.5 %. "

People try and pass these off as " Hoaxes " the same way the nwo media continues to ignore the numerous confirmed recording of alien craft found all over the planet or in the oceans, etc.

Humans are in numerous different forms / shapes / species . you are all the same race. No matter what you all think on this planet. There is only one Human Race.

Last edited by Sartt; November 3rd, 2019 at 06:08 AM.

Old November 3rd, 2019 #6
Sartt
Banned

i really don't expect most people to believe any of this, only a few people know or even accept the possibility of the NWO and their merry little bunch of insane pedophilia sacrificing jackasses, fewer would even believe that aliens exist ( even though THIS PLANET IS FILLED WITH OLD PAINTINGS ARTWORK AND STORIES FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO with NON - EARTH HUMAN LOOKING BEINGS DEPICTED IN THEM. )

You saw what happened on stormfront, when i tried to talk about this, some people knew about the obvious symbolism thats in front of peoples faces every single day.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1262820/

" https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1243700-3/ "

DeadBonesRising was one of the few people on stormfront that knew about the obvious symbols directly in front of peoples faces.

The people who are apart of these groups and and want you all dead PUT THE SYMBOLS OUT IN THE OPEN, they're mocking you all, because they think you're too stupid to figure this stuff out. They have been doing this stuff for thousands of years, infiltrating nations governments and slowly taking power.

Old November 3rd, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post

Thread