Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Talentless jew Adam Levine bombs in Toilet Bowl halftime show

I never watch the Toilet Bowl because as a European I couldn't care less about rugby (or "football", as you Americans call it), but many media outlets are reporting that the talentless jew Adam Levine bombed in the halftime show. Here are a couple of examples:

Quote:
WATCH Maroon 5's 'Social Justice' Super Bowl Halftime Show a Total Flop

Three-time Grammy Award winner Maroon 5 headlined Super Bowl LIII's halftime show in Atlanta on Sunday with lead singer Adam Levine having promised ahead of time that the band will honor “social justice” during the performance.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/adam...flop-1.6900834

Quote:
Maroon 5’s Terrible Super Bowl Halftime Show Lacks Lift-Off Or Soul – Review

Coming out of the first half of a very low scoring 3-0 Super Bowl match-up today between the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams, Adam Levine and Maroon 5 proved conclusively that they could pull off a halftime show that put Justin Timberlake to shame – at least when it came to ill-considered timing and strongly bleached blandness… and that’s a feat.

Nobody’s first choice for the once-coveted spot and fighting the backlash from those calling for a boycott in a sign of solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, The Voice coach and crew made last year’s staid effort by the former N’Sync star almost positively cutting edge with their Super Bowl LIII rollout of tried and tired hits and poses.

If the limbo low charisma and stripped down Levine wanted “to move on” and “speak through the music” Maroon 5’s pyrotechnically enhanced and Chinese lanterns offering was a distinctly muted affair at its very best and solidly one of the worst Super Bowl halftime shows ever.
https://deadline.com/2019/02/maroon-...bs-1202548769/

I don't understand how people can listen to Maroon 5. Their songs are crap, and Levine looks and sounds like a fag.

Old February 6th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Also glad I do not watch the Stupor Bowel or niggerball period.

If Taylor Swift did the halftime show....well, maybe. And only the halftime show.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 6th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Ah yes, the Toilet Bowl, where fat (white) Amerikwan slobs pay a crapload of money to worship negroes while the jews laugh at their stupidity...

Old February 6th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Super Bowl fans on male cheerleaders: It’s 2019. It had to happen

Sunday night was the 53rd time two teams walked out on to the field to contest the Super Bowl - and the first time ever male cheerleaders were included.
(...)
"The two guys are great. They've been brilliant all season.

"There's been no backlash or anything silly like that, it's just been embraced. It has to happen, it's 2019 now."

There's never been a ban on male cheerleaders in the NFL, and it's pretty common to see men cheerleading alongside women at college and high school football matches in the US.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-47107646

Meanwhile, in Europe...

Old February 6th, 2019 #5
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

"D. V." Viva il Duce, I assume?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 6th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"D. V." Viva il Duce, I assume?
Actually, the famous Italian football player Paolo Di Canio's tattoo reads DUX, which means leader in Latin. It's the title that Mussolini used, although it's "duce" in Italian.

Quote:
Dux (/dʌks, dʊks/; plural: ducēs) is Latin for "leader" (from the noun dux, ducis, "leader, general") and later for duke and its variant forms (doge, duce, etc.).
During the Roman Republic, dux could refer to anyone who commanded troops, including foreign leaders, but was not a formal military rank. In writing his commentaries on the Gallic Wars, Julius Caesar uses the term only for Celtic generals, with one exception for a Roman commander who held no official rank.[1]
(…)
Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini used the title of dux (and duce in Italian) to represent his leadership. One fascist motto was "DVX MEA LVX", Latin for "[The] Duce [is] my light" or "[The] Leader [is] my light".[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dux

Old February 7th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Maroon 5 Barely Leaves a Mark at the Super Bowl Halftime Show

Maroon 5 — a quasi-soul, quasi-rock, utterly funkless band — was the main attraction at the Super Bowl halftime show at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, likely the third or eighth or maybe 14th choice for a headliner.
(...)
And the band did no better during its 13 and a half minutes onstage, in a performance that was dynamically flat, mushy at the edges, worthy of something much worse than derision: a shrug. It was an inessential performance from a band that might have lost some moral authority if it had any moral authority to lose.

But what saddles Maroon 5 as a band — its propensity to pretend lithe things are thumping, its commitment to thinning out the soul and rock of the 1970s and 1980s until they’re so brittle they might snap — doomed this performance, which blithely skated through a half-dozen of the band’s hits.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/03/a...time-show.html

Old February 9th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show was as tragic as Adam Levine’s tummy tattoo

(...) All told, the 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show was as much of a clusterfuck as one might expect: an overblown production with no real direction or actual sense of purpose. Maroon 5 proved once more why they are music’s equivalent to a Nilla Wafer, making good on their pre-show promise to let their signature brand of coffee shop pop music “do the talking.”
https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/...halftime-show/

Old February 14th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Maroon 5's Super Bowl half time show didn't go down particularly well on Twitter

(...) The Guardian called this bit a "last-ditch attempt at some gravitas after several minutes of unenthusiastic guitar-strumming and hip-gyrating" while Cosmo US said the whole thing was "too much for anyone with eyeballs to handle".

So far, so savage. And that's before you look on Twitter to see what the rest of the world had to say:
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/ente...ter-reactions/

Old December 22nd, 2020 #10
Stewart Meadows

Here's a good piece on the crappy, anti-white and totally jewed Toilet Bowl that I happened to come across:

Quote:
A Super Celebration of Feminism?

Thomas DiLorenzo

(...) Then there was the halftime show with Jennifer Lopez and “Shakira” competing to see who could do the best job of shaking her almost-naked ass in the television camera the longest. (A DrudgeReport headline called it the Super Bowl “ass-time show”). Lopez, who had made a movie about a stripper, entered the stage sliding down a stripper pole. Shakira mostly wiggled her butt, did pelvic thrusts into the cameras, and stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around before a cheering audience of dunderheads and perverts. The family at the table next to me at the sports bar left with their two juvenile children just before the halftime show. They must have heard of Lopez’s stripper movie. Nevertheless, Lopez brought her little daughter onto the x-rated stage with her for a duet. At that point I began think that it was more a celebration of cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School ideology than of feminism.

I didn’t detect any English language in their “singing,” but I’m told there were in fact a few words spoken that were not in Spanish. A giant flag of Puerto Rico, that bastion of American football excellence, was proudly displayed by Lopez. Gender Equality at last!

8:23 am on February 3, 2020
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...n-of-feminism/

It's astonishing that so many Americans worship this garbage.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; December 22nd, 2020 at 09:06 PM.

Old February 7th, 2021 #11
Stewart Meadows

“Woke” or broke: Why advertisers would rather miss Super Bowl than let their ads backfire?

https://rtd.rt.com/stories/woke-or-b...ss-super-bowl/

Old February 8th, 2021 #12
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the latest Toilet Bowl:

Quote:
WATCH: Super Bowl LV Kicks Off with ‘Black National Anthem’

WARNER TODD HUSTON 7 Feb 2021

Super Bowl 55 kicked off Sunday with recording artist Alicia Keys singing the so-called black national anthem, “Lift Ev’ry Voice and Sing,” along with a poem.

Hitmaker Alicia Keys was tasked with a virtual performance of the 121-year-old spiritual song that has come to be known alternately as the “black national anthem” after being introduced in 1899 for Abraham Lincoln’s birthday. The poem read in 1899 was set to music in 1900.
(...)
The league chose the “black national anthem” for both Opening Day for the 2020 season and the Super Bowl as part of a national reckoning over race in the wake of the death of George Floyd, who died in the custody of the Minneapolis police.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...tional-anthem/

Old February 8th, 2021 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

What the fuck do you expect???

Old February 8th, 2021 #14
Stewart Meadows

Look at the following disgusting NFL race-mixing commercial (with the usual combination: white woman + negro):

"Football" fans = cucks.

Old February 8th, 2021 #15
Tony Boone

Old February 10th, 2021 #16
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for posting that video, Tony. I'm not really into that Illuminati/Freemasonry/satanist stuff, but maybe some of our readers are.

Old February 14th, 2021 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Look at the following disgusting NFL race-mixing commercial (with the usual combination: white woman + negro):

NFL Shop TV Commercial: 'Favorite Player'

"Football" fans = cucks.
Note that the white woman is a fat and ugly slob. The people who made that NFL commercial clearly know their target audience.

Old March 7th, 2021 #18
bedford

I haven't watched the Toilet Bowl/Stupor Bowl in years. All white people, even the dumbest cucks, need to wake up and avoid this toxic drek.

Old April 3rd, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
That was an interesting video, although I find it kind of amusing that the woman who made it is a Christian. She fumes about how Hollywood is brainwashing the public with this satanist stuff, and then she says "Jesus, of course, is the real light of the world", and "Give your life to Jesus Christ".

Uhm, yeah. Okay, lady.

Here's an interesting comment for the video:

Quote:
Trust Jesus John14:6 1 month ago

6x6x6= 216 The halftime score was 21-6
The Weeknd’s birthday is February 16th 2/16
The Super Bowl was 216 days before September 11th
Good grief...

Old June 28th, 2021 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NFL Releases Pride Month Video Saying, ‘Football Is Gay’

WARNER TODD HUSTON 28 Jun 2021

The National Football League is going all in as Pride Month wraps up with a new video proclaiming that “football is gay.”

In a stark black-and-white, all text video, the NFL exclaimed that football is “accepting” and is “for everyone” including the LGBTQ community.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...tball-is-gay/#

I'm glad that they finally decided to admit the truth.

Tags
adam levine, kwans, super bowl, talentless jew musician, the kwa

Thread