Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2023 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default Review of Patriot Shave 1776 Starter Kit & Refill Pack

Back in April, I ordered the Patriot Shave 1776 (tri-blade) starter kit and refill pack. All told, I got one handle and 10 blades. The handle is big and solidly built--and I love the blue color.

Because I'm self-employed and live in a rural area, I don't shave very often. I try to shave twice a month, but it usually turns out to be more like once every two months. Which means I've shaved four times since the purchase, and I'm still on the first blade.

I have a very thick beard and my previous razor, the Gillette Mach 3, only lasted about three shaves. It looks like I'm going to be able to get five or more out of each 1776 blade--and they're less expensive.

I'm very happy with my purchase and will be buying more, because they make excellent Christmas presents.

Old December 21st, 2023 #2
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesen View Post
Back in April, I ordered the Patriot Shave 1776 (tri-blade) starter kit and refill pack. All told, I got one handle and 10 blades. The handle is big and solidly built--and I love the blue color.

Because I'm self-employed and live in a rural area, I don't shave very often. I try to shave twice a month, but it usually turns out to be more like once every two months. Which means I've shaved four times since the purchase, and I'm still on the first blade.

I have a very thick beard and my previous razor, the Gillette Mach 3, only lasted about three shaves. It looks like I'm going to be able to get five or more out of each 1776 blade--and they're less expensive.

I'm very happy with my purchase and will be buying more, because they make excellent Christmas presents.
No, thanks. Anything with "Patriot" in its name is probably an ex-green nigger-owned business or trying to appeal to them. 'Black Rifle Coffee' comes to mind. "Freedom Razor" and displaying the striped rag of Yankee Judea in the ad is also another giveaway.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 21st, 2023 at 07:35 AM.

Thread