Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What is Vile SPLC Anti-White Heidi Beirich Up To?

[received this email yesteday.]

Stormfront

Heidi Beirich <[email protected]>
12:49 PM (23 hours ago)

to me

Hi there,
I was hoping you'd be willing to talk to me about Stormfront and some information I have gathered about them. My direct line at SPLC is 334-956-8309.
Thanks,
Heidi Beirich
--
Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Director, Intelligence Project
Southern Poverty Law Center
334-956-8309

Ed. Note: You vile, ugly communist hag-cunt who tried to get Kevin MacDonald fired among other nefarious doings, I'll be happy to talk to you in public anywhere anytime. Happy to debate you anywhere. Whatever you think you have, or whatever you're trying to do, you can put it out publicly or cram it up your diseased twat, you vile, anti-White cunt. Thanks for writing, though!

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 6th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

Old January 6th, 2013 #2
confederate

a simple are you fucking nuts would have sufficed.

Dr. William Pierce

Old January 6th, 2013 #3
Pat Bateman

Nicely measured response to a truly vile cunt.

Kevin MacDonald's account of the ordeal: "Heidi Does Long Beach: The SPLC vs. Academic Freedom"

"But then came the SPLC and Heidi Beirich. Someone not connected to CSULB sent an email to the entire Psychology Department—except me—asking why they allowed an "anti-Semite" to teach there. The result was an uproar, with heated exchanges on the faculty email list, a departmental meeting on what to do about me and my work, and intense meetings of the departmental governing committee.

Cold shoulders, forced smiles and hostile stares became a reality. Going into my office to teach my classes and attend committee meetings became an ordeal."

Old January 6th, 2013 #4
Kievsky

My big idea of 2013:

They attack us because they get the most Return On Investment for the Least Resistance.

We have, on the one hand, a lot to lose, and on the other hand, we don't fight very hard for ourselves. So we' are, or were, like a gushing oil well. Now the ROI is on the downslope and they are "fracking" us, and more people are noticing that we are getting "fracked" by the Jews and other anti-whites.

Old January 6th, 2013 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Looks like Ben Franklin in drag.

Old January 6th, 2013 #6
volkszorn

That fat swine has a german name, what disgrace to the Fatherland!

Old January 6th, 2013 #7
Pat Bateman

I always pictured her kidnapping MacDonald, like that psycho in "Misery", and forcing him to write pro-semitic material at hammerpoint.

Old January 6th, 2013 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
That fat swine has a german name, what disgrace to the Fatherland!
Lots of Jews do.

Old January 6th, 2013 #9
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Take the bitch's information, sign up on all kinds of social media, and post all kinds of anti-Semitic shit. Post against niggers, spicks, A-rabs, etc... Have some fun with the kike bitch's name!

Old January 6th, 2013 #10
Robert Kendall

What a horrifyingly ugly pig!

I have seen her on the beach recently:

Old January 6th, 2013 #11
H.B.

Quote:
"But then came the SPLC and Heidi Beirich. Someone not connected to CSULB sent an email to the entire Psychology Department—except me—asking why they allowed an "anti-Semite" to teach there. The result was an uproar, with heated exchanges on the faculty email list, a departmental meeting on what to do about me and my work, and intense meetings of the departmental governing committee.

Cold shoulders, forced smiles and hostile stares became a reality. Going into my office to teach my classes and attend committee meetings became an ordeal."
What a nasty beast - that bloated swine is every bit as ugly and disgusting on the inside as she is on the outside.

If she killed herself, she would be doing the world a big favor.

That being said, her "industry" expects donations to drop due to the new Obongo tax laws. This is probably another stupid project to send out press releases and drum up support for donations.

Old January 6th, 2013 #12
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Looks like Ben Franklin in drag.

Men from that era didn't need to dress in drag.

Old January 6th, 2013 #13
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/articles/southe...h-goes-fishing

Southern Poverty Law Center's Heidi Beirich Goes Fishing
By D.A. King on September 27, 2005 at 12:00am

When my phone rang on Wednesday, August 17, almost exactly at noon, the caller ID display screen gave me a good idea of what to expect during the coming conversation.

"Southern Poverty Law Center" it read.

It was Heidi Beirich.

Yuck.

Here, let me advise the reader. Keep a recording device at the ready for just such calls.

To understate the obvious, these people are less than honorable.

When the phone rang, I was working on the "No More Deaths" page on The Dustin Inman Society Website.

Heidi began her conversation with me by identifying herself—and her affiliation—the SPLC "Intelligence Report."

Maybe she knows that her colleague Bob Moser's approach when he called me—failing to mention his employer or that there was an interview in progress—only works one time with most people.

Heidi got to the subject at hand quickly. She wanted a comment from me concerning a rally on the steps of the Alabama Capitol in Montgomery on June 3rd this year. It seems that there was also a protest rally in front of the SPLC offices that day, as well as an event at the Capitol not far away.

She happily informed me that she had a photo of me standing on those steps "next to a Nazi, who was waving a Nazi flag."

A lie.

Because the topic here is Heidi Beirich and the SPLC, let me re-phrase that…another lie.

Since I haven't been on the grounds of the Alabama Capitol since sometime around the 6th grade, and have been nowhere near Alabama since May, I caught myself laughing at Heidi.

I told Heidi she was wrong…again, but was under no illusion that simply because the story she was sent after did not exist, it didn't mean that I thought she would not create it and publish it in the fantasy fundraiser rag that her slick parasitic boss puts out quarterly.

Heidi also told me very smugly that they "had caught me" on tape taking photos of their offices in Montgomery in May. Ha.

Absolutely true…have camera, will travel. I did take photos of the SPLC building on Washington Street in May. They can be seen here and here.

It was May 23. Because of a death in the family, I was in Montgomery for a funeral and stopped by The Southern Poverty Law Center on my way out of town to see the "Poverty Palace" for myself. I was aware that there were video cameras around, but apparently, I was not aware of how extensive the SPLC's office space truly is.

According to Heidi, the building that I snapped pictures of is only part of the SPLC headquarters. There is a very large office tower across the street where they have even more space. (See Heidi's note further down.)

I will take some photos of that building the next time I go to Montgomery. Stay tuned.

Back to Heidi and her phone call to me.

It went something like this. (I do not have time to make a transcript from my tape Heidi, do you?)

Heidi asks me for a comment on something that did not happen, I make it clear that it did not happen, and she insists that it did…four or five times:

"We have people who will say that you were here, and we have a picture of you…"

"We have a picture of you standing next to a known Nazi on the steps of the Capitol, who is waving a Nazi flag…"

Me: " No, you don't Heidi, because I do not associate with 'Nazis,' I was not there, and if you have people who say I was, it is because you paid them…if you have a photo it is because you doctored it..."

"We have tape of you doing surveillance ["surveillance?" why so dramatic Heidi? It was a $100.00 ten year old auto-focus film camera and it was broad daylight, 11:00 AM…I would describe my effort as more a gathering of evidence] on our structure…" [ Heidi is ever so dramatic… "structure"?]

Me: "Heidi, I was in Montgomery in May, and proudly agree that I took photos of your building, but I was not even in the state of Alabama in June, and were it to become necessary, I can demonstrate my whereabouts…"

This seemed to slow her down, but only for a moment. She was soon back to insisting that I was on the Alabama Capitol steps in June, was in the company of "Nazis" on the Capitol steps and that she had photos and witnesses to prove it.

I get the impression that those at SPLC resent my having taken and posted photos of their Montgomery operation.

For the record…if someone carrying a Nazi flag ever comes within my reach, I will likely react with less than polite revulsion. I view such nutcases as repugnant…Heidi regards them as a source of income.

I ended my part of the conversation by outlining my plans to Heidi were she and Morris to publish the intentional fabrication she was trying out. I did take a moment to give Heidi a capsulated version of my personal opinion of her organization.

Heidi remarked that if the guy in the picture wasn't me, it certainly looked like me.

She seemed disappointed.

She told me that she would e-mail me the photo as soon as we ended the very unpleasant phone conversation, and that we could talk after me seeing the photo that she claimed to possess.

I forgot to ask her why she hated her country.

We hung up.

I immediately took my second shower of the day.

Like I said…yuck.

More than an hour passed…no e-mail from Heidi. Maybe she misplaced the alleged photo? Maybe a meeting with her Comrades at the Ministry of Propaganda and Revenue in Montgomery to discuss strategy?

At 1:38 PM, an hour and a half after hanging up, her mail came. There was no photo, only this note [unedited]:

Dear Mr. King,
Based on your adamant denials and further investigation on our part, we
agree that your only visit to Montgomery was when you surveilled and
photographed our new Civil Rights Memorial Center on May 23rd (we actually
work across the street).

For us accuracy is always paramount. Thank you for taking my call.

Best,
Heidi Beirich

Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Deputy Director
Intelligence Project
400 Washington Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36104
(334) 956-8309

Hola! What about the "witnesses" and the photo?

I take the time to write this column for the next poor sap that gets a call from these creatures.

Tape the call. [VDare.com note: Tape it legally. Remember the persecution of Linda Tripp!] If you insist that we as a nation secure our borders, if you vocally insist that the rule of law on which the U.S. was founded apply equally, to everyone, even if they come from Mexico, expect the call.

Morris Dees has bills to pay. That fact is always paramount.

They don't call him a slick parasitic huckster for nothing.

Old January 6th, 2013 #14
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/articles/hideou...ying-laid-bare

Hideous Heidi Beirich's Bullying Laid Bare
By Peter Brimelow on February 15, 2011 at 1:00am

$PLC's Hideous Heidi

Who says there are no conspiracies? We've noted before the extraordinary network of enforcers that apparently stands ready 24/7 to keep crimethink out of public discourse. But this is exceptional.

Late on February 2, VDARE.com posted a note about my upcoming participation in a debate to be held by the Federalist Society's Dallas Lawyers' Chapter on birthright citizenship, with Professor Lino Graglia and former Texas Solicitor General—and Taiwanese immigrant—Jim Ho (who has conservative credentials but is apparently on the wrong side here).

The next day, when I was already in the air, the Dallas Chapter received this threatening email:

Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:49 PM
To: ---------
Subject: Peter Brimelow

Hi there,
I am writing for comment about why your chapter of the Federalist Society would invite a white nationalist, Peter Brimelow, to speak on the panel you are holding tomorrow. Brimelow has a very long track record of racism, particularly against immigrants, that the Southern Poverty Law Center has documented here: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...peter-brimelow

A prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
Best,
Heidi Beirich
--
Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Director of Research
334-956-8309

Beirich is of course the notorious (if oddly underpaid) enforcer for the $PLC, whom VDARE.com has reported bullying the cowardly employers of Kevin Lamb and Kevin MacDonald, among much other thuggery. Of course, what the $PLC has "documented" on me is just the usual silly left-wing "paranoid scholarship".

The Dallas Chapter, however, is made of stern stuff—and perhaps takes "the rights of Englishmen" seriously. Its response:

On 2/3/11 5:21 PM, ------ wrote:
Heidi,

The Federalist Society does not take a position on the issues presented at our panel discussions / debates, nor does the Federalist Society endorse the views (perceived or otherwise) of any particular speaker or participant at such events. The Federalist Society's goal is to provide a forum where divergent views and ideas can be debated, compared, and critiqued. That is what tomorrow's forum hopes to accomplish.

thank you,

-------
This tacit defiance apparently really infuriated Beirich. Next morning, she wrote:

Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:11 AM
To: ----------
Subject: Re: Peter Brimelow

Would you like me to add this comment to my blog post? I'd be happy to do so.

A few minutes later, not having received a response, she could not restrain herself from adding:

Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:24 AM
To: -------
Subject: Re: Peter Brimelow
I do have to ask, though, do you really think white supremacy is a divergent view? Would you invite a Klansman to speak? There must be a line somewhere?
--
Heidi Beirich, Ph.D.
Director of Research
334-956-8309

Note, here, that Beirich effortlessly elides "white nationalism" and "white supremacy". As I have repeatedly said, VDARE.com is a forum site and we will publish anyone, of any political tendency (or race), who has anything sensible to say about America's immigration disaster. And that certainly includes writers, for example Jared Taylor, whom I would regard as "white nationalist," in the sense that they aim to defend the interests of American whites. They are not white supremacists. They do not advocate violence. They are rational and civil. They brush their teeth. But they unashamedly work for their people—exactly as La Raza works for Latinos and the Anti-Defamation League works for Jews.

VDARE.com's position: Get used to it. As immigration policy drives whites into a minority, this type of interest-group "white nationalism" will inexorably increase.

This is not "white supremacy". Is Zionism "Jewish supremacy"? But of course, it unquestionably is politically lethal for the American left, whose only hope of sustaining its current Minority Occupation Government is to keep whites divided until its immigration policy succeeds in electing a new people. And it's emotionally unbearable, because what now drives the American left is its intense alienation from white America.

But what is Beirich's point about a "Klansman"? It is true, of course, that the "Second Klan", founded in 1915, was very largely a typical American middle-class fraternal organization, like the Freemasons or the Shriners. But that is not how Americans have been brought to remember the Klan. Beirich here is insinuating that I go around lynching and castrating Negroes. But in fact I have never lynched, let alone castrated, even one. Who does she think I am, Benjamin Netahyahu?

Am I a "white nationalist"? A few years ago, VDARE.com published a sophisticated debate between Steve Sailer and Jared Taylor on "Citizenism"—the idea that America can be in essence a cultural entity—vs. White Nationalism—the idea that America must ultimately be (as it has been historically) the political expression of a specific racial group.

My emotional, cheerful side sympathized with Steve. My rational, pessimistic side suspects that Jared's analysis will ultimately prevail.

If it does, Beirich will be in some significant measure to blame.

Endnote: as it happened, at the last minute the Federalist Society debate was cancelled because Dallas was hit with five inches of snow. It was all white. Obviously a hate crime.

Old January 6th, 2013 #15
James Hawthorne

Wort-Hog

VNN Media

Old April 5th, 2015 #16
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Alabama JewsMedia...

Mark Potok is another fatty and this might be a good place to archive his photos. "You are what you eat" and both of these poster children for blood libel certainly resemble engorged ticks: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyN8eSFVDz8AuIYPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsOXB2YTRjBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&sz=all&va=engorged+tick&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003

Racist graffiti displayed on fence along I-59

http://wiat.com/2015/04/03/racist-gr...nce-along-i-59

By Lillin Lalo Published: April 3, 2015, 6:30 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Racist graffiti is displayed prominently off of I-59 near the 31st street exit in Birmingham. “#WhiteGenocide” is painted in black block letters along a wooden fence that can be seen clearly from the interstate. This graffiti sends a racist message that community members like Bernie Fields want covered.

“I would like to think that we’ve outgrown this and that people can respect people of all races. It just seems like some people still want to hold on to it. I really would like to believe that they are in the minority,” said Fields.

According to Mark Potok with the Southern Poverty Law Center, “white genocide” is a catchphrase used by a white supremacists group that exist online called the White Genocide Project. The group believes that anyone who actively opposes racism in secretly against white people. Potok also say that the group believes women are having fewer white babies which translates to genocide of white people.
“It’s an absurd claim. But nevertheless this is what they say. They think white people are being destroyed in their own home. This whole idea has really caught on the extreme right,” said Potok.
Fields says that signs like this highlight how much further we still have to go as a society in terms of race relations.

“It sends a message to let people know that this type of thing still exist in our society. And it shouldn’t,” Fields said.

Potok says while it is discouraging to see racist signs, in the past two year the SPLC has seen a 20% drop in hate groups throughout the United States.

WIAT is waiting on response from the mayor’s office to learn what will be done about the sign.

Old April 5th, 2015 #17
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Does_Dallas#Parodies_and_remakes

Quote:
Kevin MacDonald's account of the ordeal: "Heidi Does Long Beach: The SPLC vs. Academic Freedom IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3416/heidibeirich.png[/IMG]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Does_Dallas#Parodies_and_remakes

Old April 5th, 2015 #18
Sean Gruber

Why would anyone talk to this evil person, on the phone or elsewhere? Seriously. I'm missing something here. "Fuck off" and hanging up is a more rational response.

"But I'm going to publish something about you--pictures, emails!" The proper response to that is "Publish and be damned" (Wellington's response to his blackmailers).

Blackmail, by the way, is illegal, and it may be the case that in their more aggressive intimidation efforts, the SPLC jews may one day become a bit uncareful on this point. That's why a. you don't talk to them or b. if you are stupid enough to talk to them, do so only on one condition, that they allow you to record the conversation. A legally obtained recording is an excellent thing in court.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; April 5th, 2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: clarity

Tags
splc, stormfront

Thread