VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 21st, 2022 #1
H.B.

jewsign I am praying to Jesus and Hitler in heaven to strike down jew Howard Stern with Covid-19 so he can be returned to hell to be with his master (((Satan)))

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...45353453269006

Tucker Carlson is giving jew Howard Stern WAY too much credit here. He is neither talented nor courageous. Brave does not even apply. Brave means courage in battle during war.

If Stern did not have jewish privilege, he would have been deplatformed a long time ago. No one would know his name.

It doesn't take "talent" to tell 8th grade potty "jokes" or interview drug addicted prostitutes.

Wouldn't that giant, tapir-like nose look AWESOME under a ventilator at some hospital gasping for breath as it struggles to breath through its aged, decrepit, collapsing demon-like lungs?

No doubt this demented kike had all his clot shots and boosters so he would be a prime candidate for Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

This vicious demonic hate-filled parasite used to talk about his "celebrity death pools" all the time. Won't it be glorious when God finally strikes him down?

Old February 9th, 2022 #2
H.B.

jewsign

I really despise this fucking hook nose. I am just hoping and praying he still keeps taking his jewish booster shots.

Howard Stern says Joe Rogan's apology should be 'I'm wrong, and go get the vaccine before you die'

Quote:
Howard Stern has some advice for embattled podcast host Joe Rogan: He should issue an apology saying, "I’m wrong, and go get the vaccine before you die."

The SiriusXM host weighed in on the controversy over COVID-19 misinformation on Spotify's "The Joe Rogan Experience."

“The whole thing with Joe Rogan is so silly to me,” Stern told listeners on Tuesday. “Even the apology he just should’ve said, “You know what? Listen, I'm a comedian... And I have no idea what I’m talking about.”

“I have no I have no medical background whatsoever to be telling people what to do with their health,” Stern continued.

The Rogan mention on the radio veteran’s show came as Stern — a prominent proponent of vaccinations who last year had knocked the Spotify host for pushing ivermectin as a COVID-19 cure — discussed his own consultations with doctors regarding medical care for his elderly mother.

“I'm dealing with my mom and I'm trying to make medical decisions, and I realize I'm not at all qualified to make medical decisions,” Stern, 68, said.
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...m-wrong-and-go

Old February 10th, 2022 #3
H.B.

At just after the five minute mark, you hear Stern and his fellow hook-nosed parasites, cucks, hate-filled subhumans and other Third World garbage denounce White people and others who advocate for bodily autonomy and against medical tyranny:

Tipping Point - Darren Beattie - Fighting for Freedom

https://rumble.com/vuljvs-tipping-po...r-freedom.html

Last edited by H.B.; February 11th, 2022 at 07:20 AM.

Tags
covid-19, howard stern, jew

Thread