Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Exclamation A jewish man in a dress is giving you orders!!

This story deserves it's own thread! If you live in Pennsylvania, a jewish man in a dress named is giving you orders on how to live!!!

According to wikipedia: "Rachel L. Levine (born 1957)[1][2] is an American pediatrician currently serving as the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health."

"Levine is originally from Wakefield, Massachusetts.[4] She is Jewish, grew up attending Hebrew School, and had a Bar Mitzvah. While growing up, she did not speak to her Rabbi about LGBT issues."

born Richard Levine, Here is Dr. Faggot telling you what you can and can not do!!

Old November 23rd, 2020 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

'Paging Dr. Faggit.. Dr. Faggit you are no longer welcome here!!'

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 2nd, 2021 at 04:51 AM.

Old November 24th, 2020 #3
John Boy Walton

American Horror Show... how did we get here?

Old January 31st, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Twitter Suspends Christian Group for Accurately Describing Biden’s Transgendered Health Official Dr. Levine’s Biological Sex."

A Christian organization has been suspended from the Twitter social media platform for stating Dr. Rachel Levine’s, assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), biological sex.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...iological-sex/

Anyone still whacking off to facebook and twatter has lost the right to complain about fags and jews!!!

Old January 31st, 2021 #5
Ray Allan

A little jewish man in a dress and a little evil mad scientist, Anthony Fauci, are running the asylum called the JewSA. Like I mentioned before, this is the world's worst movie, on par with Plan 9 From Outer Space, that we are forced to live in.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 31st, 2021 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
A little jewish man in a dress and a little evil mad scientist, Anthony Fauci, are running the asylum called the JewSA. Like I mentioned before, this is the world's worst movie, on par with Plan 9 From Outer Space, that we are forced to live in.
Ray, the kwa has gone from Plan 9 From Outer Space directly to Glen or Glenda? and if you call "Glen" "Glenda, " or vice versa, depending on how the carbon entity "identifies itself," and you are wrong, its hell to pay for the unfortunate White People who exist in this dystopian nightmare of a "country."

Beam us up, Mr. Scott, There is no intelligent life form here,
only totally disoriented and worthless self-propelled carbon entities that are hell bent on their OWN self destruction!!!!

Old February 1st, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

The BEST thing we can do is laugh at these clowns and then they have no respect or power!! That's what I do!!

Old February 1st, 2021 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boy Walton View Post
One word....Jew

Old February 1st, 2021 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

Beam us up, Mr. Scott, There is no intelligent life form here,
only totally disoriented and worthless self-propelled carbon entities that are hell bent on their OWN self destruction!!!!
The Jewish indoctrination program was successful.

Our mission should we choose to accept it, is to de-program our fellow tribesmen.

This message and our race will self-destruct.

Old February 27th, 2021 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Senator Rand Paul grills Dr. Faggit over "trans-kids!"

Atleast 1 person is willing to stand up against peodo jew faggit levin!!!

Old February 27th, 2021 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:

Women and Jews, son, women and jews.

Old February 27th, 2021 #12
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
One word....Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Women and Jews, son, women and jews.
Jooz and some females. However, let's not forget one of the jooz tag-alomg "movements,^ the fag "rights movement," that
really permeates oh, so many joo films and talmudvision shows. I've been told that "The New Normal" show and "Modern Family" are heavily fag oriented, but I enjoy my evening meals and really HATE to puke so I haven't watched either nor do I intend to watch queer shows, race traitor shows, etc. I have a hearing problem that hearing aids don't fix well, so I keep my large screen digital TVs that have good stereo sound so I can hear things I like, especially live concerts of classical music. We have a station that runs ballets, operas, great orchestral works, etc., 24 hours a day.

Old February 27th, 2021 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Women have always helped push the agenda of the Jew because the Jew wraps it in emotions and feelings. Women are suckers for that.

Feminized men also help, but they only exist to the degree they exist today because of the women pushing the Jewish agenda. Feminized men are created through single motherhood and 16-18 years of daycare. That's Jewish, pushed by women.

I try as much as possible to refrain from saying things like "in general" or "largely" and similar. This is to be understood. Also, to have to say such things constantly lest you be eaten alive by the masses is also a problem created by Jews. A human being should be more intelligent than to think that someone does not realize that "not all" X "are like that". Such obvious things need not be spoken.

I refuse to convert to this legalese style of communication.

Oh, and about those lawyers...

Old February 27th, 2021 #14
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Women have always helped push the agenda of the Jew because the Jew wraps it in emotions and feelings. Women are suckers for that.

Feminized men also help, but they only exist to the degree they exist today because of the women pushing the Jewish agenda. Feminized men are created through single motherhood and 16-18 years of daycare. That's Jewish, pushed by women.

I try as much as possible to refrain from saying things like "in general" or "largely" and similar. This is to be understood. Also, to have to say such things constantly lest you be eaten alive by the masses is also a problem created by Jews. A human being should be more intelligent than to think that someone does not realize that "not all" X "are like that". Such obvious things need not be spoken.

The best way to take away their power is to laugh at them for being faggy, tragic, clowns!!

Old February 27th, 2021 #15
notmenomore

Quote:

There was a time when a thing could be called by its name. That time has now passed.

Old February 28th, 2021 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
There was a time when a thing could be called by its name. That time has now passed.
I agree to an extent. But there is a sane life to be had and world to live in if enough of us fight for it. Meh, maybe I'm wrong.

Old May 10th, 2021 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Mr. Jenner might not be a jew, but he is Backing Amnesty for Illegal Aliens: ‘Absolutely!’

"Caitlyn Jenner, a transgender woman who is now a California gubernatorial candidate in the likely recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom, said in an interview that illegal aliens should have a pathway to citizenship."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ns-absolutely/

Old May 10th, 2021 #19
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

yes bottom line, there are armies of bolshevik KILLERS behind these public figures who keep them in power. And they all know it, too.

that's why NONE of the governors, none of the police , none of the courts arrest antifa, the KNOW they are the 'deep state' of creeps who , not necessarily adminstrate ZOG of course, but are in fact the ultimate power behind them, they are killers.

as Donald Trump's father told him, there are two kinds of people in the world, killers and losers.

All these doctors now , coming out and speaking about the corona hoax find out for example, they don't actually have any authority. knowledge is not authority, knowledge of how to terrorize,bully, intimidate is actually authority

Power still grows out of the barrel of a gun, unless really really dumb people believe what jews tell them.

Thread