Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Pick the lesser of evils out of this group, or your favorite one.
Donald Trump 4 12.50%
Vladimir Putin 16 50.00%
Victor Orban 8 25.00%
Jair Bolsonaro 1 3.13%
Rodrigo Duterte 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 11th, 2020 #1
Crowe

Default Which leader do you prefer?

Pick who you think is the best one of this group of current leaders.

Last edited by Crowe; November 11th, 2020 at 11:01 PM.

Old November 12th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

If it were multiple-choice:

1. Vladimir Putin

2. Viktor Orban

3. Rodrigo Duterte

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 12th, 2020 #3
justin c

I personally have a soft spot for Duterte. Because I would love to be able to kill my towns drug dealers and addicts. He's definitely an Iron Gardener. Not afraid of violence, and his people love him for it.

Old November 13th, 2020 #4
Joe from OH

I picked Putin just because he's the most major and effective line of defense for the White Race.

On sheer style points, Duterte AINEC

Old November 13th, 2020 #5
Donncha Dennis

I had to pick Duterte merely for the fact he has made catholic priests and bishops take permanent vacations underground regardless of how much they whine and complain and try to bring back love for drug dealers and poor mislead youth.... And the people still support him. Also chief of police forces in certain parts of the country have been splattered on tv for going against him. The only leader that is saying NO we wont bow down to the corruptors of society even the seemingly so called "good" ones or good forces of society like church and law. If they are found to be traitors and supporting poising and corruption it doesnt matter who you are how good you seem or how much you want to cloak yourself in religion you will be taken out.

Old November 13th, 2020 #6
James Radov

1 Czar Putin
2 Rowdy Roddy Duterte
3 Orban

Old November 13th, 2020 #7
Crowe

It was a tough choice between Putin and Rody. I think Rody is a more effective leader for his country than Putin is, but Putin has greater impact on geopolitical issues. So Putin being in his position is more important.

Old November 13th, 2020 #8
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Any white guy who at least attempts to put fags back in the closet has a non-homo kind of soft spot in my heart

I just think real Russians are great people.

That said, I demand a recount!

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 13th, 2020 at 07:20 PM.

Old November 14th, 2020 #9
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Any white guy who at least attempts to put fags back in the closet has a non-homo kind of soft spot in my heart

I just think real Russians are great people.

That said, I demand a recount!
Speaking as someone whose maternal grandparents emigrated from Byelorussia I'd agree, and I thank you.

As far as Putin goes, I'd like him far more if he were as outspokenly Anti-Hymie as he's proven to be Anti-Homo...https://www.thejc.com/news/world/vla...caust-1.485096

Last edited by Kosher Clown; November 14th, 2020 at 01:01 AM.

Old November 14th, 2020 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Speaking as someone whose maternal grandparents emigrated from Byelorussia I'd agree, and I thank you.

As far as Putin goes, I'd like him far more if he were as outspokenly Anti-Hymie as he's proven to be Anti-Homo...https://www.thejc.com/news/world/vla...caust-1.485096

I read in a couple of places about a month ago that Putin is anti-Jew but plays the game and that Russia is building a kike-free banking system.

Is this true? Don't know. I never tried to verify it.

Old November 14th, 2020 #11
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I read in a couple of places ... that Russia is building a kike-free banking system.

Is this true? Don't know. I never tried to verify it.
You probably meant a national payment system that was created on July 23, 2014.

Since December 2015, the start of the issue of "Мир / The world; Peace" payment cards was announced.

89,400,000 of these cards have already been issued.

Since July 1, 2018, all public sector employees have received such cards.

Since July 1, 2020, all pensioners have received such cards.

The national payment system does not depend on other world payment systems and its "Mir" cards operate in Crimea.

Countries accepting the "Mir" card: Armenia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkey.

Old November 14th, 2020 #12
Fico

I hope that will supporters of Putin come live in Russia and work for 718 american dollars. It is White utopia for sure.

Old November 14th, 2020 #13
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I hope that will supporters of Putin come live in Russia and work for 718 american dollars. It is White utopia for sure.
President of Russia Vladimir Putin:

In all times and historical eras, Russia’s strength has been based on the talent of our people, our ideals and values, mutual aid, respect for our history and patriotism.

Today, these moral principles are expressed in sincere, inimitable cultural and educational initiatives, the social service of volunteers and the non-profit sector, and the work of the search movement that keeps our memory of the Great Patriotic War.

Owing to these common values we feel as a single nation and sincerely share our common destiny, victories and difficulties.

This year, as it has always been during trying turbulent times and we are now undergoing serious pandemic-related trials, ordinary citizens, young people, medical workers and entrepreneurs have done, are doing and, I am sure, will do striking deeds that deserve admiration because of their generosity and cordiality. We really do have many bold, honest, responsive and active people that form the foundation of Russia. We must reveal the enormous creative powers of our people, implement their unique, distinctive ideas and solutions and build together a comfortable life for our people, build a comfortable country.

We can and will do this together by all means.

ASI forum Strong Ideas for a New Time (November 13, 2020)

What if he can do it?

Old November 14th, 2020 #14
justin c

Russia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, that's why Putin is also one of the richest men in the world.

Grass is always greener...

Old November 14th, 2020 #15
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
Russia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, that's why Putin is also one of the richest men in the world.
Information on incomes, expenditures, assets and liabilities of the President (from - http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/63887)

Real estate objects that are owned:
an apartment - 77 square meters (in Russia)
a garage - 18 square meters (in Russia).

Real estate objects that are in temporary use:
an apartment - 153.7 square meters (in Russia)
a garage space - 18 square meters (in Russia).

Means of transport:
GAZ M-21,
GAZ M-21,

[ВАЗ-2121] Niva,

a car trailer "Skif / Scythian"

Declared annual income (in rubles): 9,726,595
[in dollars at today's exchange rate - 125,786$]

Old November 14th, 2020 #16
justin c

Russia is one of the most resource rich countries in the world and produces nothing, they export everything and let other countries produce with their resources. This is corruption, it doesn't help the populace, it helps oligarchs. Putin had 20 years to change this and he didn't, that's corruption. There is no care taken into infrastructure or helping the average vatnik like yourself. Average income is something like $600 per month - corruption. There is no reason you couldn't all be earning Switzerland tier wages (3k) with Switzerland tier infrastructure.

According to https://www.transparency.org, Russia scores as number 137 out of 198 on the global corruption index.

Compare your GDP to that of Singapore, ranked #4 on the Global corruption index for two years in a row and #3 in 2018.

What little to no corruption looks like;

What corruption looks like;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Singapore
Quote:
The political reasoning behind why Singaporean corruption is generally immensely low is due to the fact that compared to neighboring nations such as Thailand and Malaysia, a theory that the powers of the state were able to pressure private interests into funneling capital into sectors that would ultimately benefit the public in the long term.
Keep your head in the sand all you want and trust the kremlin!

Old November 15th, 2020 #17
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Is Putin free to lead the country as is best for the people? Is he?

Who actually pulls the strings in Russia?

Old November 15th, 2020 #18
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
Russia is one of the most resource rich countries in the world and produces nothing, they export everything and let other countries produce with their resources. This is corruption, it doesn't help the populace, it helps oligarchs.
These resources do not lie under our feet in Moscow. The resources are usually found several thousand kilometers from the European part of Russia in uninhabited and undeveloped areas. To get them, you must first invest huge funds in the construction of infrastructure.

If you look at territories with similar properties, such as Greenland, the Northern Territories of Canada and Alaska, then there are also not noticeable large cities and highly developed infrastructure. What is the reason for this? Corruption in Denmark, Canada and the United States?

Quote:
Putin had 20 years to change this and he didn't, that's corruption. There is no care taken into infrastructure or helping the average vatnik like yourself. Average income is something like $600 per month - corruption.
Putin didn't let the country fall apart.

He came after the devaluation of the ruble was carried out, followed by the privatization of state enterprises. As a result of this privatization, Western enterprises were able to buy these Russian enterprises. They closed some of the enterprises as competitors to their enterprises, and in others they simply took advantage of the Russian people as cheap labor.

Chechnya was separated from Russia and attacked other regions of Russia. In the legislation of regions there were laws that contradicted the constitution. Regions introduced trade barriers in relation to other regions of the country.

There were other problems too. You can read about them in this thread (here news is interspersed with reports of old events) - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=57

How do you imagine a process of raising a country from ruins? Putin had to come and wave his magic wand to make things work out.

Quote:
There is no reason you couldn't all be earning Switzerland tier wages (3k) with Switzerland tier infrastructure.
The reason is that Russia and Switzerland have different histories, different sizes, different climates, different neighbors and everything else is also different.

Switzerland is a small mountainous country, the area of which is less than the area of the Moscow region. It was easy for her to declare "eternal neutrality" in 1815 because it was enough for them to protect the passages in the mountains. It is not clear to me under what circumstances such neutrality could ever be declared by Russia (the total length of the state border of Russia is 60,932 km).

For 200 years Switzerland has not taken part in wars and has not lost its people there. This case is very far from the case of Russia (here it is enough to recall the two world wars and the Napoleonic campaign).

In such circumstances, Russia could not become a paradise for bankers as Switzerland became for them.

"Swiss neutrality and national sovereignty, long recognized by foreign nations, have fostered a stable environment for the banking sector to develop and thrive. Switzerland maintained neutrality through both World Wars, is not a member of the European Union, and did not join the United Nations until 2002. The Bank of International Settlements (BIS), an organization that facilitates cooperation among the world's central banks, is headquartered in Basel. Founded in 1930, the BIS chose to locate in Switzerland because of the country's neutrality, which was important to the organization founded by countries that had been enemies in World War I.

Banking has played a dominant role in the Swiss economy for two centuries. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), total banking assets amount to 467% of total gross domestic product.
As of 2018, there are more than 400 securities dealers and banking institutions in Switzerland, ranging from the "Two Big Banks" down to small banks serving the needs of a single community or a few special clients." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_Switzerland

Quote:
According to https://www.transparency.org, Russia scores as number 137 out of 198 on the global corruption index.
I have not found such the index [the global corruption index] on their website.

The site has the Corruption Perceptions Index.

This index is nothing more than a collection of Western experts' opinions - https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi ("Download methodology details")

"Corruption Perceptions Index 2019:
Full Source Description
13 data sources were used to construct the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) 2019:

1. African Development Bank Country Policy and Institutional Assessment 2018 (based in Ivory Coast)
2. Bertelsmann Stiftung Sustainable Governance Indicators 2018 (based in Germany)
3. Bertelsmann Stiftung Transformation Index 2020
4. Economist Intelligence Unit Country Risk Service 2019 (based in the UK)
5. Freedom House Nations in Transit 2018 (based in the US)
6. Global Insight Country Risk Ratings 2018 (based in the UK)
7. IMD World Competitiveness Center World Competitiveness Yearbook Executive Opinion Survey 2019 (based in Switzerland)
8. Political and Economic Risk Consultancy Asian Intelligence 2019 (based in Hong Kong)
9. The PRS Group International Country Risk Guide 2019 (based in the US)
10. World Bank Country Policy and Institutional Assessment 2018 (13th President of the World Bank Group from US)
11. World Economic Forum Executive Opinion Survey 2019 (based in Switzerland)
12. World Justice Project Rule of Law Index Expert Survey 2019 (based in the US)
13. Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem) 2019 (based in Sweden)"

And this is also very interesting:

"WHO SUPPORTS US
Secure and diverse funding enables Transparency International to undertake its vital work, maintain its independence and reputation, and operate effectively.

We value all contributions to our work and would like to express our sincere gratitude to the institutions, companies and generous individuals who supported the Transparency International secretariat in 2019.

Government agencies

Department for International Development (DFID), United Kingdom
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Australia
Federal Foreign Office (AA), Germany
Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Germany
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), Germany
Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Belgium
German Agency for International Development (GIZ)
Global Affairs Canada
Irish Aid
Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, France
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark (Danida)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Estonia
Government of the Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Netherlands
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, New Zealand
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
US Department of State

Multilateral institutions

European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
European Commission (EC)
Inter-American Development Bank
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
United Nations Women

Foundations and Trusts

Adessium Foundation
Sigrid Rausing Trust (SRT)
BHP Foundation
OSI Development Foundation
Open Society Foundations (OSF)
William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Democracy and Media Foundation
King Baudouin Foundation

Businesses

Equinor ASA
Ernst & Young LLP
Norsk Hydro ASA
Sanlam Life Insurance Limited
Sanlam Life Insurance Limited
Snam S.p.A.
Stora Enso OYJ

Other organisations, institutions and coalition partners

Christian Michelsen Institute (CMI)
Friends of Transparency International (FOTI)
International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ)
Journalism Development Network (JDN)
Consejo Nacional para la Etica Publica-Proética
Rencontre pour la paix et les droits de l'homme (RPDH)
Task Force for Financial Integrity
Transparency International France
Transparency International UK" - https://www.transparency.org/en/the-...ho-supports-us

By the way, everyone whom the West does not like occupy the last places in this index, in particular Syria (178) and Venezuela (173)

Quote:
Compare your GDP to that of Singapore, ranked #4 on the Global corruption index for two years in a row and #3 in 2018.

What little to no corruption looks like;

What corruption looks like;
This is what the consequences of the sanctions imposed by the West against Russia after the Ukrainian Maidan of 2014 look like, and not the consequences of corruption.

Quote:
Keep your head in the sand all you want and trust the kremlin!
Ok.

Last edited by Alex Him; November 15th, 2020 at 05:46 PM.

Old November 15th, 2020 #19
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Information on incomes, expenditures, assets and liabilities of the President (from - http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/63887)

Real estate objects that are owned:
an apartment - 77 square meters (in Russia)
a garage - 18 square meters (in Russia).

Real estate objects that are in temporary use:
an apartment - 153.7 square meters (in Russia)
a garage space - 18 square meters (in Russia).

Means of transport:
GAZ M-21,
GAZ M-21,

[ВАЗ-2121] Niva,

a car trailer "Skif / Scythian"

Declared annual income (in rubles): 9,726,595
[in dollars at today's exchange rate - 125,786$]
Putin likes roughing it. Unlike Obongo and his kiddie bicycle. Does anyone remember those 'Putin vs. Obama' pictures from several years ago?

I'm guessing a GAZ-21 is what he drove during his KGB days and he still owns the car. Of course he rides in the big presidential limousine now, but that is state-provided.

I think the Niva 4 X 4 is what I saw him driving during his vacation in Siberia, with Sergey Shoigu as passenger in a photo you posted a while back in the Russia forum. The Niva looks similar to a Toyota 4-Runner or Suzuki Samurai.

The ancient Scythians would have loved the pop-up trailer way back in their day, pulled by horses of course.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; November 15th, 2020 at 07:49 PM.

Old November 16th, 2020 #20
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Russians hate jews. After all, it was Karl Marx and Communism that jewed Russia up and destroyed it. Lenin,wasn't any help either. I have read Stalin had three wives, all jewish. Oh Yes, Russia has lots of reasons to hate the kikes.
Then again so does anyone that has dealt with the lying scum.

Does anyone here agree with me that there are too many jews for anything like the holocaust have happened?
There was no holocaust, they just scurried like the rats they are to Jew York Shitty. Jew York Shitty hasn't been the same since.
The holocaust was bullshit.
There's far too many Chuck Schumers running around jewing things up.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread