Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2020 #1
Niall O'Farachain

Smile I'm new here

I'm a 14 year old boy who has recently stumbled across the concept of white nationalism and I like what I see. Unfortunately, I live in Seattle, a nigger/Jew loving liberal city, and my parents are no different. At my school, there is a Jewish student union and a Black student union. It's really sad how Niggers and Jews get special treatment and then go whining about being 'oppressed' by whites. I'm very grateful for people like you who are trying to build a better future for whites, and I hope to be a part of your endeavors.

Old November 21st, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

Great first post, Niall. Welcome to the forum.

Old November 21st, 2020 #3
Niall O'Farachain

Woodpecker Thanks Stewart, glad to be here

Thanks for the welcoming bro, I'm happy to be taking part in defending my race.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #4
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I bet that the Jewish student union in your school exists to make sure that the black and hispanic student unions are doing what they need to be doing to make sure whites in the school are oppressed.

Investigate it. I think you'll find this to be true.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

Cool Hi

Hello Niall, My advise to you is avoid blacks, jews, liberals, and commies at all costs. When you finnish HighSchool move somewhere like Florida and find yourself a nice like-minded girl!

Being friends with blacks, jews, liberals, and commies is more trouble than it's worth!! And leftist women will only drag you down in life!!!

Paul Anthony

Old November 22nd, 2020 #6
Tony Boone

That first post doesn’t sound like it was composed by a 14 year old but someone older.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
That first post doesn’t sound like it was composed by a 14 year old but someone older.

Maybe it's Kyle Rittenhouse's younger brother?

Old November 22nd, 2020 #8
Niall O'Farachain

Default Some clarifying points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Maybe it's Kyle Rittenhouse's younger brother?
I just googled the guy. I don't see anything about him having a younger brother.

As for ''That first post doesn’t sound like it was composed by a 14 year old but someone older.'' You can be rest assured I am 14, just very intelligent. Besides, what benefit could be reaped from going onto an internet forum and pretending to be a teenage boy?

Old November 22nd, 2020 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall O'Farachain View Post
Besides, what benefit could be reaped from going onto an internet forum and pretending to be a teenage boy?
I'm not even going to touch that subject...

Old November 22nd, 2020 #10
Niall O'Farachain

Default I'm sorry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I'm not even going to touch that subject...
Forgive my stupidity, but what exactly are you hinting at?

Old November 22nd, 2020 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
As for ''That first post doesn’t sound like it was composed by a 14 year old but someone older.'' You can be rest assured I am 14, just very intelligent. Besides, what benefit could be reaped from going onto an internet forum and pretending to be a teenage boy?
I'll tell you why. I guarantee you that law enforcement and certain alphabet agencies and certain Jewish non-profits are monitoring these types of forums in some way. You could even be one of them trying to find reasons to demonize us.

They always look for things to "prove" we are "feeding white supremacist ideas into your head" giving them reasons for sites like this to be banned from the internet because they are "toxic to minors" and even "pull minors in" which then leads to the next (((false flag incident))).

Besides, I could be wrong, but there must be some law pertaining to minors under 17 on forums because almost every forum I've signed up for in the last 10 or so years asks you to agree that you aren't 16 or younger. So that throws another complication into the mix. I don't know anything about it and I'm not looking it up, but just about every forum seems to ask if you are over 16 (all kinds of forums, not just WN forums).

About Kyle Rittenhouse: that was just a joke.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 22nd, 2020 at 03:53 AM.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #12
Niall O'Farachain

Default I see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I'll tell you why. I guarantee you that law enforcement and certain alphabet agencies and certain Jewish non-profits are monitoring these types of forums in some way. You could even be one of them trying to find reasons to demonize us.

They "prove" we are "feeding white supremacist ideas into your head" giving them reasons for sites like this to be banned from the internet because they are "toxic to minors" and even "pull minors in" which then leads to the next (((false flag incident))).

Besides, I could be wrong, but there must be some law pertaining to minors under 17 on forums because almost every forum I've signed up for in the last 10 or so years asks you to agree that you aren't 16 or younger. So that throws another complication into the mix. I don't know anything about it and I'm not looking it up, but just about every forum seems to ask if you are over 16 (all kinds of forums, not just WN forums).

About Kyle Rittenhouse: that was just a joke.

Alright, thanks for the information. I swear I am not law enforcement, and I think you will find that to be true when the site is not shut down in a week. Also, there is no law about minors not being able to use chat forums. For example, have a reddit account, and if you go to reddit, you will find an entire subreddit dedicated to Teenagers (r/teenagers).

With regards to law enforcement and Jewish agencies patrolling these forums, is it best for me to log out and never return for another 4 years?

Old November 22nd, 2020 #13
justin c

My advice for you is to be a kid and enjoy your life. Yes things are looking bad, but you can make yourself unhealthy by focusing on it all day. Enjoy yourself. Get some good friends, play outdoors, join groups and work on increasing your confidence. Be a leader. Don't focus too much on the politics in your school or turn yourself into a martyr.

The best way to help our movement is to turn into a healthy man who will have a family and possesses skills that can help your local community.

Just from your original post, I don't see you as having really anything to learn anymore. You know the deal, you are proud of your people and you won't let them convince you otherwise. You're already a winner, bro. Work on making yourself into a champion so you can be there to help out when the going gets tough with good people around you.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #14
Fico

I remember when my generation was pro-Hitler in teen ages because of rebelion. We do not have any kind of complex of that because our state fought for Hitler and later we had war in 1990. (collapse of communism and Yugoslavia). Not just that,we do not care if worlds media represent us and our president as Nazi because we and our ancestors fanatically belived in creation of new state.

My ancestors fought in both world wars against USA and Russia what mean that we in middle Europe had different destiny than others. Later media propaganda start to changed opinions of our people and my generation who grow in radical tradicional nationalist society became destructive as western young generations. With developing of democracy we become weak society while we were proud rebels who do not care that nobody like us. You will soon grow and start to earn your own money.

Your blood of your ancestors live in you does not matter about your parents opinion but respect them because they are not wrong for their anti-white opinion than media. Your parents as you are just one of your genetic background and you have correct views because you do not want to spoil your white genes with the inferior. I personally had been fully racial awaken when I as teen with 13 from White society came in USA in one sport competition and saw racial question on this land. With 15. I start to read books who had influence on my opinion and keep me safe from drugs and other degenerate kinds of society. It was as Linder said,wannabe rebel teen? Become White Nationalist !

I develop in one non-violent pro-white lad who is not hollywood nazi skinhead,alcoholic,poseur who need attention on pro-white marches,rather I am foccused on what I can do in my personal life in job because I want results and not words or as Romans said "acta non werba" with respect all laws in my still White state what mean that even if I disagree with anti-white propaganda on tv,I will respect our laws and be legalist. I have right for having opinion for myself and create life as I want. I hope that I gave proposal for other members here.

Last edited by Fico; November 22nd, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #15
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
My advice for you is to be a kid and enjoy your life. Yes things are looking bad, but you can make yourself unhealthy by focusing on it all day. Enjoy yourself. Get some good friends, play outdoors, join groups and work on increasing your confidence. Be a leader. Don't focus too much on the politics in your school or turn yourself into a martyr.

The best way to help our movement is to turn into a healthy man who will have a family and possesses skills that can help your local community.

Just from your original post, I don't see you as having really anything to learn anymore. You know the deal, you are proud of your people and you won't let them convince you otherwise. You're already a winner, bro. Work on making yourself into a champion so you can be there to help out when the going gets tough with good people around you.
I generally agree with you, with the addition.

I am in favor of young and old working together,both in groups and in the field, in terms of insight and action.

But also in the town/ province/ country of providing other people information to make the movement bigger.

A forum can be useful in this regard with a view to reference works and information.

Niall welcome to the forum.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #16
Crowe

Most 14 year olds are barely literate. And you don't post like one. You'd also have to possess observational abilities far past most 14 year olds to have noticed all that past the smoke and mirrors. So you're either very bright for 14, or you're lying about your age.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #17
Niall O'Farachain

Angry This is ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most 14 year olds are barely literate. And you don't post like one. You'd also have to possess observational abilities far past most 14 year olds to have noticed all that past the smoke and mirrors. So you're either very bright for 14, or you're lying about your age.
Seriously. I am 14. I don't know how I can prove it to you (I'm definitely not posting any photos of myself here).

Old November 22nd, 2020 #18
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Some adult persons are as kids and some teen can be as adults and enough competent for discussion with older members. Fact that he is here can says me that he is above average intelligent because according to topics who I see,it is elite WN forum. It is not important if he lie about ages or not,we will see what kind of person we gave here through posts. What do you think about Hitler's youth? According to NSDAP movement,teen guys were enough competent for defending Germans and we well know here how they had rigorous selection of people.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #19
Niall O'Farachain

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Some adult persons are as kids and some teen can be as adults and enough competent for discussion with older members. Fact that he is here can says me that he is above average intelligent because according to topics who I see,it is elite WN forum. It is not important if he lie about ages or not,we will se what kind of person we gave here through posts.
Thank you. I will say though, your English isn't very good. But I got the basic idea.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #20
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Seriously. I am 14. I don't know how I can prove it to you

Here's the deal. in the context of this forum, there was no real reason for you (or benefit to you or anyone) to state your age, let alone that you are a minor.

We already know the problems schools face are real: most of us have experienced them ourselves decades ago, even if we did not realize it at the time. And most of us have or have had children in school so we already know the deal.

So the fact that you did state your minor age tells me that either:

1) you really are 14 and therefore simply too immature to understand the folly behind stating you are 14 (the use of the word "immature" here is not meant in a derogatory sense).

or

2) you are some sort of infiltrator or troll trying to cause a problem(s) (this is not uncommon on this and other similar forums).

Any backlash or skepticism you may experience as a result is to be expected (and even justified) on a forum like this.

That said, if you really are an aware 14 year old, that's great! I wish more boys and girls of your age would be the same. Just be careful not to get blackpilled (although it does seem inevitable).

Quote:

Thank you. I will say though, your English isn't very good. But I got the basic idea.

This is an international forum. Not everyone here speaks/writes English as a primary language. Yes, it's frustrating at times, but "it is was it is" (gawd I hate when people say that ).

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

Thread