Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2019 #1361
Crowe

Turkey pulling out of NATO would be a serious blow to NATO's future terrorist operations in the region.

On the off chance that Turkey pulls out of NATO, and joins the anti-Zionist coalition led by Russia, that would be a serious blow to the USA. Turkey has a sizable military force, they're no joke.

Old July 25th, 2019 #1362
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Turkey pulling out of NATO would be a serious blow to NATO's future terrorist operations in the region.

On the off chance that Turkey pulls out of NATO, and joins the anti-Zionist coalition led by Russia, that would be a serious blow to the USA. Turkey has a sizable military force, they're no joke.
France under de Gaulle withdrew from NATO in the 1960s, but maintained a working partnership with it. Later, they rejoined in full. Let's hope Turkey isn't so fickle. I don't like Turks all that much, but anyone who can weaken the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and become one of the good guys along with the Russians is OK by me.

Quote:
General McKenzie? What's with all these potato nigger generals? I guess when the kikes are looking for a shabbos goy Zionist war master, they found out that potato niggers are the most loyal to (((the cause))). I doubt they're there because they're competent.
I've noticed that, too. Unfortunately, there is still an army of Whites standing between us and the jew that we will have to deal with. Not just green niggers, but blue niggers too, and other minions. We should probably just refer to these traitorous White jew-tools as "pale people" like Erik T. White does.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 25th, 2019 #1363
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
France under de Gaulle withdrew from NATO in the 1960s, but maintained a working partnership with it. Later, they rejoined in full. Let's hope Turkey isn't so fickle. I don't like Turks all that much, but anyone who can weaken the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and become one of the good guys along with the Russians is OK by me.
It seems like ZOG has really fucked up with Turkey, they've turned what used to be an ally into a likely adversary.

There is no doubt a lot of dealings between the two countries behind the scenes that didn't end well.

However, it seems to have begun when the USA supported Kurdish fighters taking territory in Syria. Knowing full well that Turkey isn't gonna allow a Kurdistan on its southern border.

The question is, why are the Kurds viewed as more important than maintaining favorable relations with Turkey, who's arguably the most powerful country in that region? And a NATO member to boot.

There has to be something else going on here, because I don't think the shot-callers in the USA are actually that stupid. I'd like to think that Russia has something to do with these relations going south. A situation expertly engineered by Vladimir Putin.

Old July 25th, 2019 #1364
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign could be ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The question is, why are the Kurds viewed as more important than maintaining favorable relations with Turkey, who's arguably the most powerful country in that region? And a NATO member to boot.

There has to be something else going on here, because I don't think the shot-callers in the USA are actually that stupid ...
that a significant portion of the Kurdish population are jews bro

Old July 26th, 2019 #1365
Hamish

Default Pentagon Wants 16-Year-Old Kids To Fight The Empire's Wars

Pentagon Wants 16-Year-Old Kids To Fight The Empire's Wars
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...t-empires-wars

Quote:
The Pentagon is desperate.

Recruiters are ready to go after tenth-graders.
Un f'in believable. Not even old enough to shave and maybe just got a driver's license. Why bother with the charade of registration for the draft? Just short cut the process ... have troops show up at a high school and forcibly round up their new recruits. "Sorry, sonny boy, no football practice today. You're going to boot camp and then off to fight those evil terrorists!"

Old July 29th, 2019 #1366
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
Pentagon Wants 16-Year-Old Kids To Fight The Empire's Wars
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...t-empires-wars

Un f'in believable. Not even old enough to shave and maybe just got a driver's license. Why bother with the charade of registration for the draft? Just short cut the process ... have troops show up at a high school and forcibly round up their new recruits. "Sorry, sonny boy, no football practice today. You're going to boot camp and then off to fight those evil terrorists!"
Boy soldiers in ZOG's army, just like some shithole Afreakan tin-pot dictatorship's army. Yes, the Pentagram is getting desperate.

Old July 29th, 2019 #1367
Crowe

Quote:
Boy soldiers in ZOG's army, just like some shithole Afreakan tin-pot dictatorship's army. Yes, the Pentagram is getting desperate.
They must be getting really desperate for recruits. They're probably planning a big (((war))), and realized they don't have the manpower to fight one, let alone win one.

Or, they're planning on Iran fitting so many green niggers into body bags, that all they'll have left to send is 16 year olds.

Old July 29th, 2019 #1368
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
This is truely bizarre. Even in WWII you could not join younger than 17, and at 17 you needed written parental concent...same as now.

I wonder if the same vampires are considering upping the age for enlistment. I copied this from somewhere:

" For the Army, the maximum age is 35. For the Navy, age waivers start at 34-years-old. For the Air Force, the maximum age allowed to join is 39-years-old."

I'm 74. I'll probably get drafted soon.

Mike

Old July 29th, 2019 #1369
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I'm 74. I'll probably get drafted soon.

Mike
I will be watching the 16 year old recruitment push if it starts to look likely, but I'll also start keeping my attention on a return to the draft. The last serious talk of that in the Pentagon was, as I recall, about 2005/6. There were still enough senior officers who remembered the Vietnam war and the draft. They were strongly against a draft knowing that college kids and bright kids who would never enlist, if drafted they would be a hugh problem for the military.

And lordly were they. If you wern't in the military back then, you have no idea what a problem...Oh lordy!

Mike

Old July 29th, 2019 #1370
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post

Un f'in believable. Not even old enough to shave and maybe just got a driver's license.
Well, that is where we get the word "infantry", after all.

Old July 29th, 2019 #1371
Ray Allan

Quote:
I will be watching the 16 year old recruitment push if it starts to look likely, but I'll also start keeping my attention on a return to the draft. The last serious talk of that in the Pentagon was, as I recall, about 2005/6. There were still enough senior officers who remembered the Vietnam war and the draft. They were strongly against a draft knowing that college kids and bright kids who would never enlist, if drafted they would be a hugh problem for the military.

And lordly were they. If you wern't in the military back then, you have no idea what a problem...Oh lordy!

Mike
This recruitment drive for 16 year-olds is worth keeping an eye on, for sure. They can be brainwashed into becoming good little unquestioning ZOGbot war criminals even easier than 18-20 year-olds. Between that and recruiting illegal beaners and other muds flooding into the KWA as a path to citizenship could very well mean (((they))) are gearing for another big war against Iran, Venezuela, and ultimately, us.

Old August 1st, 2019 #1372
Ray Allan

Default ZOG wants Japan to pay more to host green nigs

Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped.

Bolton seeks fivefold rise in Japan's spending on US military: Report

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...spending-on-US

Talk about chutzpah from Walrus Face Bolton and Tel Aviv-on-the-Potomac. The JewSA dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan, occupied the country with its military since the end of WW2, its personnel rape and murder Japanese women and now wants Japan to pay five times more for all that. Sounds logical.

Old August 1st, 2019 #1373
Crowe

Japan should just tell the USA to fuck off, and look to Putin and Xi for allies. John Bolton would burst a blood vessel if they did that.

Old August 3rd, 2019 #1374
Ray Allan

Default The Wrong Brothers

Apparently, Mr. Haney became the president of Lockheed.

US senator to Pentagon: F-35 fighter jet program 'plagued' by troubles

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...r-jet-Pentagon

Old August 4th, 2019 #1375
Ray Allan

Default Death Star Kills Air Nigger

I guess he forgot to use the Force!

Navy Super Hornet Pilot Died in Crash at 'Star Wars Canyon,' Officials Conform

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-confirm.html

Old August 6th, 2019 #1376
Hamish

Default Death Star Kills Air Nigger -

Quote:

I guess he forgot to use the Force!

Navy Super Hornet Pilot Died in Crash at 'Star Wars Canyon,' Officials Conform

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-confirm.html
Reading btwn the lines on the linked article ... Sounds like someone was fucking around on a low level training route and "bought the farm". Mav, your ego was writing checks your body couldn't cash. Dumb ass!

Old August 6th, 2019 #1377
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down ain't happening SPIC

Beaners in the US military 'fear for their families safety' in the US while deployed overseas so they want us to do away with the Second Amendment and give up all our weapons ...

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...shootings.html

Quote:
I love, support, and protect the constitution but don't think the founding fathers had assault weapons or high capacity magazines in mind when they wrote the 2nd amendment ...
They hadn't been invented yet you stupid spic ...and they were invented to deal with your kind quickly and efficiently. Can you really blame the White majority in the US wanting to build a wall between our nation and the fucking shithole you came from 'next door' and their desire to repatriate you all back there before you turn our country into another Mexico ...

Old August 8th, 2019 #1378
T.Garrett
Banned

Post dead men tell no tales bro

Quote:
...They were strongly against a draft knowing that college kids and bright kids who would never enlist, if drafted they would be a huge problem for the military.

Mike
You know what most MIAs really are ...deserters who ran out on their buddies in the field an were caught and used as a bullet stop, fragged nco's and officers who were quickly dragged to the nearest hole and buried to hide the deed, and just plain old murder victims

If you include 'civilian contractors' there are thousands of American bodies in shallow desert graves, many with the telltale double tap to the head showing that they were executed. Iraq's western desert in particular is full of bones from the post Gulf War 2 period. People were dragged out to that wasteland to be disposed of by ZOG, a number of them brought in for that purpose from outside the country so the remains would never be found.

KBR spent big bucks expanding two large military bases in the western Iraq desert in the early 2000's very close to the Mosul-Haifa oil pipeline. They weren't given to the Iraqis when the Americans "withdrew" ...you never hear about them in the judenpress in spite of the fact that upkeep on both of them must require assloads of public money. Protecting the izzies oil supply from Iraq is certainly one reason why these installations exist but they are also used for other purposes since they are kept out of the public eye.

?

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 8th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.

Old August 10th, 2019 #1379
Ray Allan

Default Ex-jarhead general says WN is a terror threat

Retired Marine 4-Star Warns White Nationalist Terrorism Is a Threat Equal to ISIS

Quote:
Two former U.S. officials who led the global fight against the Islamic State are warning Americans about a new threat to the homeland: home grown white nationalist terrorism.

Retired Marine Gen. John Allen and Brett McGurk, both of whom served as special presidential envoys for the global coalition taking on ISIS, said in a Washington Post op-ed that the word "terrorism" must be used to describe the new national security threat facing the country from white supremacist groups.

"The terrorist acts may differ from Islamic State attacks in degree, but they are similar in kind: driven by hateful narratives, dehumanization, the rationalization of violence and the glorification of murder, combined with ready access to recruits and weapons of war," they wrote Thursday.

Their warning follows federal authorities announcement that they're treating Saturday's mass shooting at a shopping center in El Paso, Texas as a domestic terrorism case. The suspect in the attack, who allegedly posted a racist manifesto before the shooting, could also face hate-crime charges.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...qual-isis.html

Old August 11th, 2019 #1380
Ray Allan

Default Star Wars Canyon

This is where the Gavy air nigger splattered himself and his flying shitbox. This needs to happen more often. It makes my day to hear about another ZOGbot biting the dust.

I'll bet thermal drafts are a bitch in this canyon. What's the point behind these idiots hot-dogging through it, anyway? For a big dick-measuring contest is what for. The fighter jocks I met were obnoxious, arrogant assholes--every single one of them. Well, one of them found out the hard way his testosterone rush and aluminum F/A-18 were no match for a solid rock wall, heh, heh.

Tags
#1, military

Thread