Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What is best for dumb people? Religion or rationality?

I say that dumb people even more than smart people need formal training in thinking, reason, logic, problem-solving, whatever you want to call it. I'm not talking about literal retards, who just need help, but people on the left half of the bell curve for intelligence - the low-functionals.

I say that those who advise religion and leaning-not-unto-thine-own-understanding are completely wrong. Dumb people don't need religion, which encourages them to believe things that aren't true, to assume that seeming laws can be suspended at any time by will of a higher power, rather dumb people need rigorous, repetitive instruction at a level they are capable of mastering, no matter how low it is. Dumb people need to be taught cause and effect, and that they need to be extremely careful in their decision-making.

Old October 10th, 2009 #2
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I say that dumb people even more than smart people need formal training in thinking, reason, logic, problem-solving, whatever you want to call it. I'm not talking about literal retards, who just need help, but people on the left half of the bell curve for intelligence - the low-functionals.

I say that those who advise religion and leaning-not-unto-thine-own-understanding are completely wrong. Dumb people don't need religion, which encourages them to believe things that aren't true, to assume that seeming laws can be suspended at any time by will of a higher power, rather dumb people need rigorous, repetitive instruction at a level they are capable of mastering, no matter how low it is. Dumb people need to be taught cause and effect, and that they need to be extremely careful in their decision-making.
You're wrong. And I could give you a million reliable facts and figures that say why you're wrong. But I'm not going to do that. Don't want to waste my time. So I'm going to give you what are probably the 4 wisest words ever spoken...."you can't fix stupid".

Every scientific test bears this out. Empirical evidence bears this out. Your own eyes bear this out. I believe that if you were to examine the Akashic Records, Book of Life, chapter 12, Verse 3, it would clearly state, "you can't fix stupid".

Right before Issac Newton died he was about to achieve a mathematical breakthrough that would usher in a new law of physics. Yep, the "you can't fix stupid law of gravitational motion".

You can't fix stupid, IQ's cannot be raised in the "low-functionals" as you call them. To try would prove futile. The only alternative, short of sending them to the planet Remulak, is to to keep their little minds occupied. Occupied enough so they don't have the time nor the inclination to cause real harm. Channel the stupidity into something harmless like ten sacred rules to live by and backed up by a big spook in the sky that will burn yo ass for all eternity if you don't follow them. I mean think about it. Stupid people need an actual set of rules given to them that says you're not supposed to kill or lie or bone your neighbors wife. That's how stupid they are. Do you really think people like this are capable of incorporating the concept of cause and effect into their walnut sized brains? Surely decision-making is light years of evolution beyond them?

Religion can be the only remedy for the low-functional masses. Anything else would be ineffective and a waste of time and resources.

Old October 10th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
You're wrong. And I could give you a million reliable facts and figures that say why you're wrong. But I'm not going to do that. Don't want to waste my time. So I'm going to give you what are probably the 4 wisest words ever spoken...."you can't fix stupid".

Every scientific test bears this out. Empirical evidence bears this out. Your own eyes bear this out. I believe that if you were to examine the Akashic Records, Book of Life, chapter 12, Verse 3, it would clearly state, "you can't fix stupid".

Right before Issac Newton died he was about to achieve a mathematical breakthrough that would usher in a new law of physics. Yep, the "you can't fix stupid law of gravitational motion".

You can't fix stupid, IQ's cannot be raised in the "low-functionals" as you call them. To try would prove futile.
I said nothing about raising their IQs because that isn't possible. That's the nigger fallacy.

What I asked, in diff words, was what's the best way to instruct the faculties of the limited? Should we teach them to worship god and authority, or help them master whatever limited logic and reasoning and attention to evidence they are capable of?

Quote:
The only alternative, short of sending them to the planet Remulak, is to to keep their little minds occupied. Occupied enough so they don't have the time nor the inclination to cause real harm. Channel the stupidity into something harmless like ten sacred rules to live by and backed up by a big spook in the sky that will burn yo ass for all eternity if you don't follow them. I mean think about it. Stupid people need an actual set of rules given to them that says you're not supposed to kill or lie or bone your neighbors wife. That's how stupid they are. Do you really think people like this are capable of incorporating the concept of cause and effect into their walnut sized brains? Surely decision-making is light years of evolution beyond them?
You don't need god to inspire them, just fear. Teach them whatever simple logic they can master, combine that with rules not to be broken, leave off the Jeboo bullshit, because that is the stuff that gets them riled up and stoopid.

Quote:
Religion can be the only remedy for the low-functional masses. Anything else would be ineffective and a waste of time and resources.
I don't think so. The truly dumb will choose buffets and entertainment over religion every time.

Old October 10th, 2009 #4
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:

Religion, In the right hands is most likely what is best for dumb people. It seems "dumb" people are more driven by emotion rather than logic. Sure you could try; spend the time and money to try to get "Lemmings" to use thought process and logic, but in the end you will be screaming to whatever divine force you believe in, to grant you the patience in order to deal with them. It goes back to the saying "You cant teach an old dog new tricks", if they do not have logic, or even more ,common sense, you will find it very hard to "teach" them to think in such an way, and of course common sense cannot be taught. On the other hand, Religion (in the right hands) plays on their dominant trait : emotions, and "faith"..."Be a decent citizen, and you will be rewarded in the after life". I think, just from looking at modern people (and past societies) we see this method being the most effective in getting a mass amount of people, to be productive citizens. At least that is my 2 cents on the topic at hand.

Old October 10th, 2009 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I say that dumb people even more than smart people need formal training in thinking, reason, logic, problem-solving, whatever you want to call it.

What percentage of the overall white population here in North America would you consider "dumb"?

I'm thinking it is 65%.

Old October 11th, 2009 #6
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Fear in the form of religion is the most efficient way of getting dumb people to do what you want them to do as fast as humanly possible.

Old October 11th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
What percentage of the overall white population here in North America would you consider "dumb"?

I'm thinking it is 65%.
I don't think that question can be answered because the success of the government menticide camps in dumbing otherwise capable whites down means there's a lot of latent brains out there that never develop.

I'm simply defining dumb as the bulk of the left half of the IQ bell curve.

Old October 11th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
Fear in the form of religion is the most efficient way of getting dumb people to do what you want them to do as fast as humanly possible.
Why religious fear rather than just plain physical fear?

Old October 11th, 2009 #9
Marty Macaluso

A lot of muds and niggers seem to do better when they are living under religious law/theocracy. It usually keeps them from totally chimping out, but when they immigrate to the Western world where rationality is promoted they resort to savage behavior. I think dumb whites are generally wired differently then non whites, and they should be taught rational. While the non whites need the fear religion imposes on people.

Old October 11th, 2009 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

A racial religion deeply rooted in volk and pagan culture.

Rationality rarely works for smart people, let alone dumb people.

Old October 11th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
A racial religion deeply rooted in volk and pagan culture.
What are you talking about?

What pagan culture? What folk culture? There isn't any of that left, and you're sure as hell not going to revive it.

Quote:
Rationality rarely works for smart people, let alone dumb people.
As recently as the sixties, print ads appealed to logic over emotion.

I don't agree that religion is good for dumb people. I think lying hurts people, even dumb people.

Old October 11th, 2009 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Why religious fear rather than just plain physical fear?
You need both. One without the other is counterproductive. For example, physical fear would cause repercussions and ill will. The "latent brains" as you call them, while stupid, can be fully capable of defending themselves if sufficiently aroused. That's why you got to put the ever lovin fear of freaking god in them. And if you make god mad, an everlasting eternal fiery hell and damnation awaits you. It scares the bejeesus out of them. Breaks them down psychologically. Then you build them back up in your own image, throw a lot of mumbo jumbo at them via a special priest class that can be easily manipulated and poof... you have brainwashed, humbled and intimidated the masses of dolts and made them a lot easier to control.

Yep, gawd and the whip. Praise the lord.

Old October 11th, 2009 #13
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
What are you talking about?

What pagan culture? What folk culture? There isn't any of that left, and you're sure as hell not going to revive it.
I'll revive anything I want if I get control of the MSM. Nothing, if I don't.

Nothing it is.

Today's dumb people are only accessible via media that we do not and probably never will control. Online print outlets like VNN will never have any effect on dumb people for one simple reason: they don't read, and if they do read, it's Wikipedia, harlequin romance and sci-fantasy.

Quote:
I don't agree that religion is good for dumb people. I think lying hurts people, even dumb people.
Theistic religions are piles of Semitic bullshit that have no place amongst European folk.

Last edited by Bassanio; October 11th, 2009 at 03:18 PM.

Old October 11th, 2009 #14
CharlesEagan

Quote:

God is very angry with you for saying these things. If God has to start openly kicking sinner ass, it ruins the whole atmosphere, people will be afraid of God, God just wants to be loved, plus, people will treat eachother the way God treats them, very bad, they are already cruel to eachother as it is, without God teaching them cruelty. they are too stupid to punish sin in an intelligent way. Fags and niggers, though, are simply intolerable to God, so he gives them AIDS.

Old October 11th, 2009 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

The way to cure dumb people is to make them answer trivia questions every hour they watch TV. Every hour the screen would go blank and around ten questions would come up. And the dummy would have to answer maybe eight of them correctly in ten minutes order to watch another hour of TV. And if he or she did not get enough right, then the screen would go blank for the next hour. Then they'd get another chance after that hour was over with another ten questions.

The questions wouldn't be all that hard, and the dummies could use any source they wanted to answer them.

Okay, yeah, I'm kidding, sorta. But it's true what Bassanio opined, the media is the world's master. And too many years of the jewsmedia has taken a horrible toll on the collective white mind, especially in the Kwa. I guess it's perhaps worse in the UK, which seems to have degenerated into some kind of tabloid society including ubiquitous bad teeth/weather/food, football worship, and Harry Potter.

It's knowledge people should seek, not entertainment. And most Americans are seriously pampered, soft (fat), and self-satisfied. They ought to know that life is about the seeking of knowledge and wisdom, not ball games and other mindless self-indulgences.

But it's probably true that you can't fix stupid. And when I see some guy or gal whose 150 pounds overweight, and I see them all the time (I see lard ass people), I wonder about their personal life, and how they got to a point where they can live with themselves and their mounds of body blubber.

No other country on Earth has an obesity epidemic so real and so unbelievable as the Kwa's. Something is very, very wrong.

Old October 12th, 2009 #16
Craig Dillard

There's a bit of a false dilemma, here. We are trying to get a herd of humans to behave in a certain way. Crowds are inherently feminine, sentimental, and driven by the baser instincts. Gustave Le Bon's "The Crowd" would be a good place to start, though the most pragmatic approach would be to study vanguards that have been successful at it (some religious, some rational, some neither religious nor rational).

The thought that the masses could or should truly reason for themselves is partially why Western elites lost control over their folk to begin with. It's negligent parenting, akin to allowing your toddler to logically consider the relative risk to reward balance of crossing the street. You, the elite, the vanguard, have an innate responsibility toward the folk. You're capable of creative reasoning, of seeing through the facade of myths and legends that our folk operate within. Congratulations. Use it.

Don't bother trying to persuade the folk to become creative thinkers. It can't be done, and there are few things more pathetic than a dim and unimaginative man attempting to grapple with the big questions. Control over the folk doesn't have to be wielded through superstition, religion, or Jesus - but it does require myths, legends, and appeals to emotion. We'll have to agree to disagree on whether Christianity is an acceptable memeplex to adapt to our goals - but to propose that crowds could or should be reached through logic, facts, and correlation of cause and effect is absurd.

Old December 7th, 2009 #17
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Rationality obviously, but teaching rationality will never get people to give up their god habit. Why not make people artists to give up their god habit, or make people clowns, soldiers, jesters or pirates...I don't know. Why is it rational to do it? Any incarnation of pure reason and rationality without desire as its guiding light creates the very real possibility of making us dead to who we are. I think pure rationality can lead to truly slavish, herd like behavior, that I think anyone with an ounce of "self and its place in history" should try to avoid. It has its place...an expedient.

Old December 7th, 2009 #18
Jerry Abbott

Quote:

I agree up to a point. One of the things I do on the web is try to make celestial mechanics accessible to the diligent high school student. I do that by breaking all the calculus and differential equations down into algebra, and by showing only the necessary equations (keeping their derivations to myself). When I've done a treatise on, say, the Method of Gauss for finding a preliminary orbit from angle-only observations, it might be too LONG for the average high school student to stay attentive with. But it is no longer too DIFFICULT for him.

On the other hand, there are probably some ideas and tasks that can't be simplified to the same extent.

Old December 7th, 2009 #19
Rounder

Hitler addressed the problem of the dumb masses by implimenting the policy of repeating slogans/hard hitting truths, over and over again until everybody had heard or read them many times. Short, simple, easily understood, natural truths about Aryan life, and of course, the jews.

The Hitler Youth for example, were given daily slogans to recite and memorize so the slogans would stick in their heads and be spread to others.

The jews are good at this too. . . . "All races are equal", "Diversity is America's strength", "No difference but skin color", "Jews are god's chosen people", etc, etc, etc.

Last edited by Rounder; December 7th, 2009 at 03:36 PM.

Old December 8th, 2009 #20
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Dumb people are sheep like. They not only need but want to be told what to think. That is why they like their bibles and churches.

If they are consistently taught that religious mythology is the utter non-sense it is and that science and reason are necessary and good then science and reason will become their god. They might not understand it, hell, they don't want to understand it, but it will give their lives the direction they so desperately crave. And teaching students to think rationally can only be good for society, the payoff will be greatest in the above average but it will also help if the stupid ones have some faint idea what it is all about, it will perhaps give them a little respect toward those more capable than themselves if nothing else.

Of course the best, no, the ONLY, long term solution is eugenics and the deliberate culling of the herd.

Thread