Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default The VNN E-Mail Project

For whatever reason, Skinny Monkey just doesn't seem to be getting the Email Project job done as well as we hoped. He does however indicate that he's run into unexpected technical problems.

And so I decided to start this thread to (1) Place the problem before VNN'ers for their discussion and solution, and (2) Solicit volunteers willing to take charge, collect email addresses, and then mail out selected, hard-hitting WN articles to those addresses.

I invite Skinny Monkey here now, so he'll explain the technical difficulties he's having and ask him to state his recommendations for getting the project back on track.

And I ask for our more technically savvy forum members to contribute their thoughts and recommendations, as well. (I understand Skinny Monkey has over 2,700 email addresses on hand, and that others have compiled addresses, as well).

Old March 24th, 2005 #2
White Will
Banned

Default Scrap the Deadhead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
For whatever reason, Skinny Monkey just doesn't seem to be getting the Email Project job done as well as we hoped. He does however indicate that he's run into unexpected technical problems.

And so I decided to start this thread to (1) Place the problem before VNN'ers for their discussion and solution, and (2) Solicit volunteers willing to take charge, collect email addresses, and then mail out selected, hard-hitting WN articles to those addresses.

I invite Skinny Monkey here now, so he'll explain the technical difficulties he's having and ask him to state his recommendations for getting the project back on track.

And I ask for our more technically savvy forum members to contribute their thoughts and recommendations, as well. (I understand Skinny Monkey has over 2,700 email addresses on hand, and that others have compiled addresses, as well).
When are you and Alex going to realize that "Skinny Monkey" is trouble? I will never work with this fool. He is on my Ignore list and will stay there. Ron Stevens, Dr. Pierce's computer expert for over five years, could have and would have pulled this simple mass email project blindfolded but he has left this forum after SM's incessant malicious accusations that he was a convicted child molester, etc. Unbelievable stupidity on the part of those who run things around here. Good grief! Please tell me what in the world has been gained by associating with such a deliberate, lying troublemaker? Is this what is supposed to attract serious people to VNN?

Old March 24th, 2005 #3
SkinnyMonkey

The problem is with my ISP. Just as many pro-White Internet sites have a very short lifespan, spammers are also forced to relocate their operations constantly. I am not sure how the email spammers manage to find so many available SMTP servers for their projects, nor do I understand how they manage to cloak the originating senders IP address. Perhaps Ron Stevens or some other techie here could help. What is needed most is an SMTP server to send from. I will make available to any interested party the Access database with the compiled email addresses and the ASP scripts I wrote to send the emails.

p.s. White Will is a child molester.

Old March 24th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

One question: why are you talking about spam? And refering to Spam?

What is the point of "cloaking the email address" if it's

a) obviously intended to promote VNN and
b) people are on here openly talking about the project?
c) possibly illegal to "cloak" the address?

Did anybody bother to check the anti-Spam laws and make sure this would be in compliance?

Here are a few simple websites discussing antispam laws. When you are engaged in anything having to do with "racist" this or that, best advised that you make sure a project will be legal AHEAD of time.

http://law.spamcon.org/us-laws/index.shtml

Check that out: there is a federal law regulating unsolicited email, and nearly HALF the states have laws too.

Who are investigators?

FTC-- state atty generals-- ISPs. (agencies likely to really be sympathetic huh?)

Before anybody goes ahead with this, I strongly suggest you make your case here for why the proposed design is lawful. VNN has many times been the target of frivolous attacks from many angles and it would be foolhardy to do this unless it was clearly not going to generate trouble.

It may be that this was a good project idea, but one that may not be advisable.

I am not going to sit around this weekend pouring over this stuff. I dont know what the answer is, I'm just offering some obvious cautions.

Old March 24th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Here's a little something to think about. From the text of the federal law according to this link: http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/108s877.shtml

Sec. 1037. Fraud and related activity in connection with electronic mail

`(a) IN GENERAL- Whoever, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly--

`(1) accesses a protected computer without authorization, and intentionally initiates the transmission of multiple commercial electronic mail messages from or through such computer,

`(2) uses a protected computer to relay or retransmit multiple commercial electronic mail messages, with the intent to deceive or mislead recipients, or any Internet access service, as to the origin of such messages,

`(3) materially falsifies header information in multiple commercial electronic mail messages and intentionally initiates the transmission of such messages,

`(4) registers, using information that materially falsifies the identity of the actual registrant, for five or more electronic mail accounts or online user accounts or two or more domain names, and intentionally initiates the transmission of multiple commercial electronic mail messages from any combination of such accounts or domain names, or

`(5) falsely represents oneself to be the registrant or the legitimate successor in interest to the registrant of 5 or more Internet Protocol addresses, and intentionally initiates the transmission of multiple commercial electronic mail messages from such addresses,

or conspires to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

Old March 24th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Now here are some of the penalties:

`(2) a fine under this title, imprisonment for not more than 3 years, or both, if--

`(A) the offense is an offense under subsection (a)(1);

`(B) the offense is an offense under subsection (a)(4) and involved 20 or more falsified electronic mail or online user account registrations, or 10 or more falsified domain name registrations;

`(C) the volume of electronic mail messages transmitted in furtherance of the offense exceeded 2,500 during any 24-hour period, 25,000 during any 30-day period, or 250,000 during any 1-year period;

`(D) the offense caused loss to one or more persons aggregating $5,000 or more in value during any 1-year period;

`(E) as a result of the offense any individual committing the offense obtained anything of value aggregating $5,000 or more during any 1-year period; or

`(F) the offense was undertaken by the defendant in concert with three or more other persons with respect to whom the defendant occupied a position of organizer or leader; and

`(3) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 1 year, or both, in any other case.

`(c) FORFEITURE-

`(1) IN GENERAL- The court, in imposing sentence on a person who is convicted of an offense under this section, shall order that the defendant forfeit to the United States--

`(A) any property, real or personal, constituting or traceable to gross proceeds obtained from such offense; and

`(B) any equipment, software, or other technology used or intended to be used to commit or to facilitate the commission of such offense.

Old March 24th, 2005 #7
New_Saxon_Village

Default Lurking ex spammer will help you .

Ok here is the deal first I will give you all the help you need to make the project a reality I`m somewhat savey with knowledge of how to do this project if you are willing to pay for the cost to make it a great success.

Below are what it will cost you to run this operation successfully if you truely want a huge email newsletter or ezine as we like to call them.

I can provide you with Millions of White Folks email addresses and host your website so that it wont get kicked off the internet as much, all this can be done Legally too if you know the rules and play by them.

I can also send out your emails as well , over a period of a few weeks you will have a huge email list of people who WANT to receive your email messages and a huge list of people who do not these are called flammers.

Ok here below is what is needed to get started and the monthly fees as well, just let me know how successful you want to be in this project.

Bullet Proof Web Hosting: $450 per month
sending out 40 million emails a month $2400 (this goes to every color people)
Sending out to 1 million whites only $2300 (lists likes these are hard to get but I have access to them)

I can setup the website on the server so that when people are bitchers they get the opportunity to un-subscribe from your list and this will work automatically., all others that do not un-subscribe will receive your emails.

Now with that said If you went this route it would take you about three months to build up a stable list and you will not have to pay for bullet proof hosting you can just pay for regular hosting with who ever you want., This I have learned from over 5 years as a professional advertiser.

It costs a bit more at first but the results are well worth it if your trying to reach a targeted market.

Let me know if this is the type of service you really want.

Old March 24th, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Well that is interesting information. So let's sum this up.

Option a) Somebody who calls himself Skinnymonkey is having a hard time figuring out how to spam.

Option b) a former spammer says he can get the job done for $2300.

LOL this has been a very instructive and entertaining discussion gentlemen, thanks. It would be my humble proposal that we "table" this project until someone is able to identify specifically how to accomplish it lawfully and with a minimum of expense and legal risk to VNN meaning Alex Linder and his volunteers and associates.

Old March 24th, 2005 #9
Rounder

A.E., I agree with you that we ought to be a bit cautious to insure legality, but I remind you of the enormous potentials in sending our best WN articles to thousands of selected White people. Articles such as "Who Rules America", Steele's "It Wasn't the Arabs...", and the best of Alex Linder, etc. And along with invitations to govnn.com and vnnforum.com, and containing Alex's email address for responses.

Thousands of new people can be inticed to read the messages of Alex and other VNN writers on govnn.com, by way of an email project.

It's just a matter of finding someone competent to take charge. According to what Will says, Ron Stevens would be the perfect man for the job - highly trustworthy, and computer proficient. And there's bound to be other reliable VNN'ers, as well.

Old March 24th, 2005 #10
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
The problem is with my ISP. Just as many pro-White Internet sites have a very short lifespan, spammers are also forced to relocate their operations constantly. I am not sure how the email spammers manage to find so many available SMTP servers for their projects, nor do I understand how they manage to cloak the originating senders IP address. Perhaps Ron Stevens or some other techie here could help. What is needed most is an SMTP server to send from. I will make available to any interested party the Access database with the compiled email addresses and the ASP scripts I wrote to send the emails.

What is your problem? You really need to focus a little more on what matters, and less on Jr. High School insults.

BTW, I'm still waiting on that order for 200 VNN business cards that you said you were sending.

Old March 24th, 2005 #11
SkinnyMonkey

I changed my mind. I won't be supporting VNN or any other organization that attacks other pro-White orgs. In fact, I will be sure to not send newbies to VNN.

Rounder, don't send me any more tabloids.

Old March 24th, 2005 #12
Old White Goat

Sending out millions of email messages will cause VNNForum to crash just from people's curiosity.

Better to start out slow with a few thousand emails, and pace yourself.

Old March 24th, 2005 #13
Subrosa
Banned

Default Not only that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Sending out millions of email messages will cause VNNForum to crash just from people's curiosity.

Sending out millions of email messages will cause the owner of VNN to be arrested by a ZOG that wants a piece of his ass badly. I'll bet the Kikes are just foaming at the mouth over this one.

You'd better have a legit return address and an opt out link in each email.

I'd ban skummymonkey too, if he had been able to find a way to relay and spoof, you'd be in heap big shit right about now. Good thing he's a dumb ass piece of shit.

Old March 24th, 2005 #14
SkinnyMonkey

No VNN server has ever been involved with the project. The script allows you to specify any address you like. There is an opt out link automatically appended to each email. Like I said. What is needed is an IIS server running SMTP. SkinnyMonkey is a blundering idiot. I suck nigger penis!!! Yay! Now, about that server... anyone have any ideas? I read that spammers use 30 day free accounts from ISPs like aol to send their messages. They sign up, run their mass mailer over the ISPs connection and then get dropped for a TOS violation and move on to a new ISP.

Old March 24th, 2005 #15
LindaLou

Quote:

Skinny Monkey: I want to see you call Will a child molester to his face....then I want to see what you look like afterwards....lol

Old March 24th, 2005 #16
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Well that is interesting information. So let's sum this up.

Option a) Somebody who calls himself Skinnymonkey is having a hard time figuring out how to spam.

Option b) a former spammer says he can get the job done for $2300.

LOL this has been a very instructive and entertaining discussion gentlemen, thanks. It would be my humble proposal that we "table" this project until someone is able to identify specifically how to accomplish it lawfully and with a minimum of expense and legal risk to VNN meaning Alex Linder and his volunteers and associates.

I just told you how to do it legally if you read and play by the law and put in the un-subcribe feature your playing within the law and the job would be more than $2300 as that is just for sending out to a list of a million white folks.

Old March 24th, 2005 #17
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat

The forum will not crash as you will want to have the hosting for a mirror site on the bullet proof host and then send the real whites who are intrested to the forum from there.

Old March 24th, 2005 #18
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
No VNN server has ever been involved with the project. The script allows you to specify any address you like. There is an opt out link automatically appended to each email. Like I said. What is needed is an IIS server running SMTP. SkinnyMonkey is a blundering idiot. I suck nigger penis!!! Yay! Now, about that server... anyone have any ideas? I read that spammers use 30 day free accounts from ISPs like aol to send their messages. They sign up, run their mass mailer over the ISPs connection and then get dropped for a TOS violation and move on to a new ISP.

Thats the way things used to get done back in the late 90`s now a days you simply buy lists from companies , run the list to make sure of the valid emails and then you use companies like me to send them out using differant servers that have direct sending features that bypass smtp.

Old March 24th, 2005 #19
New_Saxon_Village

Let me know when you guys really want this project to take off I will be around, and if you dont then keep trying to learn what I already know it will take you a few months of steady reading and trial and error to do this but eventually you will get it.

Good Luck

Old March 24th, 2005 #20
Subrosa
Banned

Really though, it's too bad we can't pay people for services yet. I'd love to see Alex and Stan and others get paid a salary for their work. Oh well, maybe someday.

Thread