VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2006 #1
Charles
Banned

Exclamation Fuck Capitalism

I was pushed into this by the Jews' plan to put Copyright laws on amateur music tabs and lyrics, if the original song was copyrighted. I have had enough of this bullshit. I am sick of being cut and bled every time I move or do something. Do you have any idea how wealthy we are? We could work 5 or 10 hours a week and everyone's table would be groaning with good food and drink, everyone could take holidays in the sun every year, everyone could have a big house and acres of land, everyone could go to school and learn as much as he was able, and we would have all of the inventions, all of the technology, all of the art and culture and music that we already have, and more. We could, if we got rid of this sick Capitalist system, where the work of millions is stolen from them and goes to buy the Fat Pig's yachts, Rolls Royce cars and mansions, luxury hotel rooms and caviar and champagne room orders and his kids' private educations, while we working people are left scrabbling for the crumbs under the table. They are even trying to make people pay for ideas now. Why should all of the farmers and factory workers and everyone who works, to use his skills and energy to produce something by the sweat of his brow and the strength of his arm, have to go through layers and layers of parasitic merchants, who buy goods for pennies on the dollar and then sell it all back to us at massive mark up? You know if you earn $30,000 a year, you are paying well over half, directly or indirectly, in tax. And whenever you buy something, you are paying more profits to a merchant who has done no work. But if you are paid $30,000, you have probably generated around $130,000 worth of goods. Why the fuck should 500 factory workers sweat their guts out in an unpleasant environment for 8 hours a day, to pay millions of $ a year to some fat pig in a suit who does nothing but sit on his ass moving numbers from computer to computer all day? Most of the stuff made in a Capitalist society is useless trash anyway. And the companies deliberately change the technology every couple of years, so you have to buy new stuff, upgrafded PCs, tape cassettes to CDs to mp3 players, new car engines, etc etc. You don't need some bullshit candy bar and processed, irradiated, artificially flavoured junk in a plastic packet that cost 10$ a pound, you need healthy normal food that costs 50cents a pound. Because that is what it costs to produce. People are brainwashed into wanting to waste their money on all of this garbage. And people think that they can own land. How can you own land? Did you make it? No. The land doesn't belong to us, we belong to the land. And I am sick of all of the government regulations on everything, I already mentioned the ridiculous taxes that drain your work and make you basically a slave in your own country to the government. Want to drive? You need a license. Want a gun? Need a license. Prove yourself obedient to the government. Register you details with the government. Want to work? You need a government number. Want to enter or leave the country? Only if the government allows you to. You want to build a building? Check with the government first. You want to have children? Oh you need the government to declare you are married. And the government will supervise you to make sure that you obey all of its laws about marriage, and you will send all your kids to government hospital to get all of their government numbers and vaccinations and government brainwashing at government controlled schools, where they will swear allegiance to the government every day. You want to go on TV. etc. etc. etc. I say fuck all of these bureacrats tying us up in red tape. And fuck all of the vampire Capitalists stealing our work from us and then selling it back to us at mark up. Backed up by the police and army, whose real job is supposed to be to prevent the people from being attacked, not to attack them themselves. They are nothing but the guard dogs of the rich. No one ever invented one thing or wrote one song or poem or science theory to make money. They do it because that is their nature, to create. All that the government does is take, take, take. All the fat pig Capitalists do is take, take, take, and wallow up to their double chins in the wealth that we created. While we pay them rent to be allowed to live in this country. And all of these restrictions and uptight enforced moral codes have got to go, chaining people down. There is no need to restrict sex, or drugs, or how people dress (can you believe it is a crime to show your naked body? That is unbelievable). Even in some places Big Brother says that I have to wear a motorcycle helmet or a car seatbelt 'for my own good'. Well it is not for my own good, it is to break me down into a little putty man that gets beaten with a hammer until he is a nice square peg for a nice square hole like a good little drone for the government and society. I do not exist to serve anyone else's standards. It is none of anyone's business how I dress or talk or what god I believe in, if any, or whom I have sex with or what I put in my body. Anyone trying to force me to live my life like a little tame sheep in a pen and trying to restrict my self expression can go straight to Hell. Why do you get abused and thrown out of places for dressing different or cutting your hair different, why do you have to stand a certain way and talk a certain way and do certain hobbies to be 'a good person'. This is complete bullshit. Other such long centuries of degeneration we have built a big prison cell for ourselves, climbed in and locked the door. I guess I am not a top political theorist but this is just common sense. Like many in the N.S.D.A.P. said, after they took over, they thought the real revolution would be the second one, that cleared out all of these parasites stealing the work of the people. I am sick of being a slave. Everyone has the right to live in a house on his land and have sex and make art and work and keep what he makes, or swap it for something else, and he does not have to be accountable to any self appointed Master. First we get rid of the Jews and all of the muds. Then we execute every one of these Capitalist parasite thieves, and we shall be free again.

Old June 9th, 2006 #2
bonnie blue cap

Bobby Fisher is a Jew.

Old June 9th, 2006 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie blue cap
Bobby Fisher is a Jew.
Try sticking to the subject matter of the thread rather than insert your disruptive and troll like comments!
Charles,I agree with your sentiments: Capitalism is one of the greatest threats to our racial survival.

Old June 9th, 2006 #4
Durban

What this diatribe is describing is not Capitalism but Corporatism which used to be called Fascism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
Quote:
Political scientists may also use the term corporatism to describe a practice whereby an authoritarian state, through the process of licensing and regulating officially-incorporated social, religious, economic, or popular organizations, effectively co-opts their leadership or circumscribes their ability to challenge state authority by establishing the state as the source of their legitimacy.

Old June 9th, 2006 #5
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durban
What this diatribe is describing is not Capitalism but Corporatism which used to be called Fascism.
No,it is describing capitalism which is nothing other than another Jewism `ism` with the intention of bleeding dry ordinary working Aryans and encouraging the dynamics for a globalist multicultural consumer society.
Capitalism will have no place in the Aryan Imperium of the future,none at all.

Old June 10th, 2006 #6
Stronza

While I am not defending capitalism or corporatism, as defined above, I am sorry to say that I think Charles' recipe for a Garden of Eden is a bit simple. We would have to return to a pre-industrial rural society to have all that simplicity that you love so much. But how do several hundred million folks do that in an orderly manner and not die by the wayside in the process of getting there? Remember Pol Pot's and every other communist dictator's plan and the collateral damage that occurred on the march to The New Jersusalem?

We are weak and spoiled and love our cars, paved roads, central heating and flush toilets too much. And these sneered-at aspects of our taken-for-granted infrastructure which 100% of western "civilized" man enjoys are the result of that double-chinned capitalist pig's shameless ambition. We cannot possibly be dumbed down to a truly simple life without side effects that would make allout nuclear war look like a tea party.

Old June 10th, 2006 #7
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza
Remember Pol Pot's and every other communist dictator's plan and the collateral damage that occurred on the march to The New Jersusalem?
That's being way too selective, ain't it?

Go back to Homer instead.

In the Illiad, the elites are treating the average Hellenic grunts like cattle. And waging war for their own enrichment. Under false pretenses. Taking their pick of nubile women just because they can.

In the Odyssey the elites are... gone!

We know what happened now, the Bronze Age collapsed. But in that second great work, the plowmen and fishermen and herdsmen are doing just fine. And the Upper Class? Gone, man!

Recent theories on the fall of the Bronze Age have tended to support Homer. There was some sort of revolution, and a great displacement of yuppies (have to call them something). Either way, after the deadwood was cleared, the working man never had it so good.

Point is Charles is quite correct here. No civilization was built by Capitalism. When a sort of interrelated, complex trade economy developed in the Bronze Age, the workers got screwed. And as Homer illustrates, when the fucking thing fell, the workers won. This implies the Bronze Age had "help" falling.

We may never know the details, but the general idea is sound. Small town free market economy, okay. Big nation-or-global capitalism, not okay.

It's Odyyseus time again after 3000 years. Push the parasites off their perches so the working man can breathe again.

Old June 10th, 2006 #8
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

I am not an economist, nor am I well-versed in matters monetary, but simple logic reveals that usury is a true evil. Consider that 30 pieces of silver invested at 3% interest compounded anually for 2000 years comes to 1,419,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces of silver. The modern "synagogue of Satan" would have us believe we owe them all that and more. In other words, a financial system based on usury is inherently unstable, since debts incurred through usury cannot ever be paid. So we get the "boom and bust" cycle that is attributed to some mystical term "capitalism," when what is really being referred to is systemic, uncontainable greed, which itself appears as a sort of materialized lust that swells exponentially.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Last edited by lawrence dennis; June 10th, 2006 at 08:32 AM.

Old June 10th, 2006 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph

Go back to Homer instead.

In the Illiad, the elites are treating the average Hellenic grunts like cattle. And waging war for their own enrichment. Under false pretenses. Taking their pick of nubile women just because they can.

In the Odyssey the elites are... gone!

We know what happened now, the Bronze Age collapsed. But in that second great work, the plowmen and fishermen and herdsmen are doing just fine. And the Upper Class? Gone, man!

Recent theories on the fall of the Bronze Age have tended to support Homer. There was some sort of revolution, and a great displacement of yuppies (have to call them something). Either way, after the deadwood was cleared, the working man never had it so good.

FJ,

This is a fascinating observation. Are there any references, articles, or books that expand this idea?
---
Charles,

Excellent post. I'd nominate it for one of the better posts in the history of this forum. At first, I thought it need some paragraphs, but it reads just fine the way it is.

Enkidu

Old June 10th, 2006 #10
Shirt

You're on the proper path, Charles. There are those who would believe and like to get others to believe that if it were not for capitalism, then we would not be experiencing the conveniences of today. Bullshit. Capitalism is not the mother of invention. Capitalism merely capitalizes on others inventions. Capitalism capitalizes on everything from the inventors to the producers to the manufacturers to widows who know no better. Capitalism profits at everyone's expense save for the capitalist.

Old June 10th, 2006 #11
Stronza

Is all capitalism big and bad? How about, say, Henry Ford, who started out small and had lots of patents in his own name...isn't it logical that with such inborn creativity he would end up producing goods that everybody wanted? And that he would become a rich capitalist? Yes, he was vicious & aggressive. If he had not been, I don't think the Ford Motor Co. would have been built.

How do you dig for oil without a lot of capital? Could we live without oil and all the good stuff that results? Not that there is not a bad side to capitalism. There is a bad side to the "simple life" also.

Look, this is all grist for the mill. I am trying to debate, not attack anybody. Is there anybody trained in economics who can butt in here?

Old June 10th, 2006 #12
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Is all capitalism big and bad? How about, say, Henry Ford
I'm not going to go to extremes to blast H. Ford, but he did create a method of manufacturing that was so mind-numbingly-boring that even though he paid twice the going wage, many men quite rather than work the assembly line. (I saw a PBS show on this.) He also prescribed behavior for his employees in their personal lives that was patronizing to the extreme. He told them what to wear in their off time. He also required them to go to company dances and dance little Ford Co. dances, kinda like a dememted old woman dresses her cats up and makes them dance.

Enkidu

Old June 10th, 2006 #13
Durban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
You're on the proper path, Charles. There are those who would believe and like to get others to believe that if it were not for capitalism, then we would not be experiencing the conveniences of today. Bullshit. Capitalism is not the mother of invention. Capitalism merely capitalizes on others inventions. Capitalism capitalizes on everything from the inventors to the producers to the manufacturers to widows who know no better. Capitalism profits at everyone's expense save for the capitalist.
Capitalist profit is usually less than 5% on a product.

How in the fuck is that exploitation?

I want you to answer that.

Old June 10th, 2006 #14
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
FJ,

This is a fascinating observation. Are there any references, articles, or books that expand this idea?
Better stuff now than before. My favorite short recap was Eberhard Zangger's in The Flood From Heaven:

Quote:
…The end of the Bronze Age was accompanied by a selective disappearance of the city populations consisting of the leading classes, aristocrats and officers, while the bulk of the people lived on. The priest emphasized a similar phenomenon, the survival of ”herdsmen and shepherds” after the catastrophes in Greece. The peak phase of the Achaean civilization was characterized by aristocratic rule, but the post-Achaean era was clearly a time of plebeians. Homer, too, dramatically emphasized this sudden change in his poems. The protagonists of the Illiad, which relates to the culmination of the Trojan War, were exclusively nobles; while the Odyssey, describing the aftermath of the Trojan War, assigned a leading role to herdsmen and shepherds

Zangger's thesis was that the story of Troy and the story of Atlantis were two versions of the same thing, the confused end of the Bronze Age. His fellow-scholars have attacked him, but there's plenty of good stuff in his book.

Since Zangger, though, things have improved. The independent fellow Ralph Ellis has proved that the "revolution" (or whatever happened) was Mediterranian-wide. Ellis was able to provide evidence that the "Hyksos Invaders" of Egypt were not invaders at all, they were Egyptian nobles, yet another arrogant upper class destroyed during this era. I was lucky enough to hear Ellis speak locally and his evidence is sound.

Mycenae, Egypt, Crete, Asia Minor... something swept the nobles off the thrones in these places and made the world safe for human scale again. Someone did not like how it happened or we wouldn't be piecing the story together over three millenia later.

Old June 10th, 2006 #15
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles
Like many in the N.S.D.A.P. said, after they took over, they thought the real revolution would be the second one, that cleared out all of these parasites stealing the work of the people. I am sick of being a slave. Everyone has the right to live in a house on his land and have sex and make art and work and keep what he makes, or swap it for something else, and he does not have to be accountable to any self appointed Master. First we get rid of the Jews and all of the muds. Then we execute every one of these Capitalist parasite thieves, and we shall be free again.
Good points. I almost missed the last part when I read it the first time.

Capitalism like communism allows no dissent, no real choice. They both empower the parasite at the expense of those who actually do the work.

NSDAP's list of demands remains the answer to all that: The only affirmation in the 20th century that said Europeans have the right to exist for their own sake, not as some commie proletariat or as capitalist human resources. (No difference between those two, notice?)

Old June 10th, 2006 #16
Cthulhu

Quote:
Though the whole book to this point is extremely informative and fascinating, Brown’s breakdown of the Homeric Hymn to Hermes is absolutely superb. It becomes clear that Hermes by the time of the Hymn is the embodiment of the common man’s ideals. He is the patron of the ‘Nuevo Riche’ in an early democratic society where acquisitive individualism has helped break down the barriers between the common man and the aristocracy.

Brown presents Apollo as a symbol of aristocracy. As with Hermes’ diatribe telling his mother that he wants equal footing with his half brother; the chapter exposes how at every turn Hermes now encroaches on all the areas once reserved for Apollo, a clear signal that the social environment was in upheaval when the hymn was written. It is with this interpretation in mind that Brown then further examines minute details in the Hymn to prove that it was a product of a very specific time in 5th Century Athens and whose court it was probably written for.

The entire study is captivating as Brown really does an excellent job explaining away inconsistencies by putting it all in perspective. Hermes becomes even more endearing as you realize how old his cult really is and how through it’s very humanistic symbolism, it has evolved overtime to stay fresh in our minds and eternally appropriate in our hearts.

-- http://www.unrv.com/book-review/hermes-the-thief.php
10 characters

Old June 10th, 2006 #17
News
Friendly

Quote:
I am not an economist, nor am I well-versed in matters monetary, but simple logic reveals that usury is a true evil. Consider that 30 pieces of silver invested at 3% interest compounded anually for 2000 years comes to 1,419,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces of silver. The modern "synagogue of Satan" would have us believe we owe them all that and more. In other words, a financial system based on usury is inherently unstable, since debts incurred through usury cannot ever be paid. So we get the "boom and bust" cycle that is attributed to some mystical term "capitalism," when what is really being referred to is systemic, uncontainable greed, which itself appears as a sort of materialized lust that swells exponentially.
Excellent description. Capitalism is jew-imposed chaos! "Zionist Occupied Anarchy", when viewed from above or across time

Or, also true: Usury is simply THEFT

Old June 10th, 2006 #18
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
...Usury is simply THEFT
Usurers are creepy, but back when the system of charging interest started, it started with Person A loaning Person B a sum of money because Person B did not have it at the time, and didn't want to wait until he could earn it. So usury is Big Business now, involving all of society directly or indirectly, but this doesn't change the fact that Person B was willing to show his gratitude to Person A by paying what we now call "interest".

If Person B needed the loan for some important thing and just couldn't wait until he had the money himself, then that is a sad situation and we would have to look deeper to see if the borrower was in this needy situation thru some fault of his own, or because of some overall fault of the society he lived in.

If it is the latter situation, then usury was (and is) the lesser of two evils. But theft? It is theft only if the lender is a total bastard who was responsible for the borrower's needy condition in the first place. This may have been the situation hundreds of years ago in Europe when rulers gave jews exclusive right to lend money and charge interest, I really don't know for sure. And in any case it was a grave mistake on the part of our ancestors to allow one racial group alone to practice usury.

I would like to know how you would deal with people who need money for, say, a house, and just didn't want to wait 30 years while they saved up for it. What are the alternatives? Live at home with your parents (for free of course) for those 30 years while you save up for that house of your own? I like to deal with specific situations when discussing money, and not in abstractions, so I think that the matter of saving up for a house is a good place to start. That it is much nicer to own than to rent is taken for granted, and I assume you agree

If we want to get rid of usury, the only slow-but-sure, natural way to go about it is for every person to tighten his belt and save like crazy until he has enough to pay cash, and that way we become a voluntary pay-as-you-go society. How we could do that and still have all our creature comforts I don't know.

One more point: it is not only bankers who loan money. Money is lent by individuals who have some extra cash lying around and who don't mind helping a relative or friend. Nothing morally wrong with charging interest in these situations, either, as far as I can see.

Old June 10th, 2006 #19
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
He also prescribed behavior for his employees in their personal lives that was patronizing to the extreme. He told them what to wear in their off time.
He had company police go round to employee houses on Sundays. If they drank on the Lord's day, he docked their pay. There were other infractions just as loopy.

It might be a coincidence (I bet not) that Ford is now the industry leader in forcing Diversity Training on their employees, suppliers and even contractors. I couldn't believe that last but it's true. There was a knock out crew locally that Ford hired to close a plant. They had to attend a one day sensitivity course that included that f**cking "brown eyes - blue eyes" video made a generation ago by a sadistic jew bitch and is considered a classic to the diversity crowd.

That also might be why Ford stock closed at $6.90 the other day... way down in the toilet.

Old June 11th, 2006 #20
FranzJoseph

Quote:

I would like to know how you would deal with people who need money for, say, a house, and just didn't want to wait 30 years while they saved up for it. What are the alternatives? Live at home with your parents (for free of course) for those 30 years while you save up for that house of your own? I like to deal with specific situations when discussing money, and not in abstractions, so I think that the matter of saving up for a house is a good place to start. .
A century ago in America (actually less -- I'll be describing what family in West Virginia did during the Depression) a house took all of 18 months or so to own free and clear.

As a wedding present to the new couple grandpa and grandma gave them a half-acre. Both families provided such things as wood, nails, brick. Laying the foundation of the new home was often part of the wedding ceremonies.

As with Amish barn-raisings now, people would show up and do what they were good at. Like, I'm a half assed carpenter but there ain't much in the way of wiring I haven't done at one time or another and I even got certified once as a heating/AC repair dude. Between me and people like me the house got built.

They actually wrote this up in the old Reader's Digest which is why I know the average time was 18 months. My family was quicker than that in W. Va, but no doubt there are other places (urban, or maybe way out in the bush) where logistics add time to the job. Either way from groundbreaking to fee-simple ownership averaged a year and a half when this was a real country.

Just tote up what we ain't got now and that's how come bankers get their 20-40-50* year mortgages:

* Breakdown of extended families (lots of building talent no longer available.)

* Exploding land prices (Speculating killed that giveaway half-acre)

* Zoning laws and building codes (suppose they're always for our benefit, or can we imagine how they might be used as weapons against the little guys?)

It goes on, but either way spending 30 years paying off a house is the purest form of debt slavery Americans usually know. The older system worked better but most Americans have forgotten it.
* No joke. I've heard of some very l-o-n-g mortgages. Not yet as bad as the hundred-year mortgages being signed in Tokyo, which are expected to be paid off by the grandchildren of the original contract signer.

Thread