VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2006 #21
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
(1) White Homelands shall offer comfort, aid, succour and refuge to other White Homelands, White Peoples and White Diasporas.
I'd rather have that as a 'may' than a 'shall'

Old December 8th, 2006 #22
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle
I agree. I am for confederation and Isolated breeding space. If people are saying Armenians are white, I dont want to have to mix with them. That also preserves the Best white races (yes some have proven themselves more than others). Pro-white, anti-fratricide, pro-native ethnic governments are the best way in my opinion. This is how to defeat jewish multicultural internationalism, by merging into a racial block of nation states, rather than merging the nation states themselves.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old December 8th, 2006 #23
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle
Corrected. Thank you for your valuable suggestion, comrade.

Old December 9th, 2006 #24
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
I agree. I am for confederation and Isolated breeding space. If people are saying Armenians are white, I dont want to have to mix with them. .
<<He was successfully able to prove to the Nazi Germans that Armenians were of the Aryan race as well. He even proved to the Nazi Germans that Armenians had more Aryan blood than the Germans. His endeavor helped stop the Nazi Germans from mass murdering the Armenian people. He was arrested in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1944 and sent to Moscow, then to Yerevan, then to Vladimir, where he died in prison.>>

http://www.answers.com/topic/garegin-njdeh

find another example.
not armenians.

Old December 10th, 2006 #25
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88
<<He was successfully able to prove to the Nazi Germans that Armenians were of the Aryan race as well. He even proved to the Nazi Germans that Armenians had more Aryan blood than the Germans. His endeavor helped stop the Nazi Germans from mass murdering the Armenian people. He was arrested in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1944 and sent to Moscow, then to Yerevan, then to Vladimir, where he died in prison.>>

http://www.answers.com/topic/garegin-njdeh

find another example.
not armenians.
"Successfully" - according to Armenians.

I have seen Armenians. They are not White. The muscle structure is not the same as that of Whites, but instead similar to the Semites with their more narrow shoulders. There were Whites who lived in that area of the world once, but they obviously mixed with their slaves and servants long ago and morphed into a mongrel people. Mongrels don't carry on the White IQ outliers that are so important for a high-tech society.

But hey, let's have Armenians live in Armenia. Let's also have Nordics in Nordic nations, Meds in Mediterranean nations, and Slavs in Slavic nations. What could be more natural? Who would object to that? Except for someone who wants his own kind to mix with a better kind....

Anyway, this thread is about policy, not your endless one-issue bickering. Keep it in another thread.

Old December 10th, 2006 #26
Konrad Jackson

fdtwainth, be careful that you don't make this more complicated than it need be. White Nationalism is a humble doctrine: no non-Whites, no sexual perversion, no culture-wrecking, no feminism, no value relativism, no Marxism, no populist vote-buying democracy, and we're fine. Freedom within a racial context, with an eye to eugenics, responsibility and discipline. Everything else will fall into place. I would suggest that for every paragraph, the question should be: "Is this really part of what motivates someone to become a WN? Is this something WNs in general discuss and embrace?"

What is really powerful is a list with only a dozen points or so. Something everyone can memorize. That's the kind of message that will strike true.

Old December 11th, 2006 #27
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konrad Jackson
"Successfully" - according to Armenians.

I have seen Armenians. They are not White. The muscle structure is not the same as that of Whites, but instead similar to the Semites with their more narrow shoulders. There were Whites who lived in that area of the world once, but they obviously mixed with their slaves and servants long ago and morphed into a mongrel people. Mongrels don't carry on the White IQ outliers that are so important for a high-tech society.

are you sure ?
http://members.fortunecity.com/white...de/whitepride/

have you ever been in armenia ?

how many armenians have you ever seen ?
and talking about racial mixture.
were suffering from racial mixture the same much as other whites.
any armenian who doesnt look white is not real armenian.
but your mistake is that your not able to know these.
so your considering all armenians non whites.
instead of helping your white armenian fellows from racial mixing.
up to 90% of armenians are as white as greeks and italians in armenia.

however in l.a
its 60% or 70%
30% are not white.
i admit that.and its good and enough number to make some of you think
that armenian nationa is not white originated nation.

and to be white is not something good in this century.
now its the winter of the white race
i swear to you i wish if i was not white.
and all armenians were 100% non white.
we would live happier in this fuckin century of enlightment and human rights.

i still dont understand why some of you think that were lying
and were not whites and were wanting so much to be whites.

Old December 11th, 2006 #28
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
aare you sure ?
Yep, I'm sure. There may be a few people left in the region with more White genes than the rest, but they are exceptions. By the way, I know that Kurds and Arabs in the Middle East also call themselves White. And there are Jews who desperately want to think of themselves as White. You guys need to stop parasitizing off our rep.

As for "helping my fellow armenians" to stave off racemixing, hey, do what you can, I'll give you a thumbs up from here. How exactly should I help Armenians to avoid racemixing? What do you want me to do, send money? I'll help my own kind, and that's plenty.

And this is still not the right thread for your focus on yourself. Make a thread about Armenians being White and stick to it. Don't bring it up in unrelated threads.

Old December 11th, 2006 #29
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Yep, I'm sure. There may be a few people left in the region with more White genes than the rest, but they are exceptions. By the way, I know that Kurds and Arabs in the Middle East also call themselves White. And there are Jews who desperately want to think of themselves as White. You guys need to stop parasitizing off our rep.

As for "helping my fellow armenians" to stave off racemixing, hey, do what you can, I'll give you a thumbs up from here. How exactly should I help Armenians to avoid racemixing? What do you want me to do, send money? I'll help my own kind, and that's plenty.

And this is still not the right thread for your focus on yourself. Make a thread about Armenians being White and stick to it. Don't bring it up in unrelated threads.
say what you want about armenians i dont care.
but please dont forget to mention how many armenians have you ever
seen in your life and if you have been in armenian or not before
when you will give your opinion about armenians or about any nations.

Quote:
You guys need to stop parasitizing off our rep.
The Armenians also stand out as being one of the few White peoples to have maintained their ancient warrior heritage. Long ago, our Crusaders came to appreciate their military prowess, as they joined them in repulsing the Seljuk Turks from the "Holy Lands."
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3788

so you think that national vanguard is parassitizinng ?
and nazis were also parisitizing ?

Old December 11th, 2006 #30
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
so you think that national vanguard is parassitizinng ?
and nazis were also parisitizing ?

?

With "you guys" I meant you non-Whites claiming to be White; you Arabs, Indians, Persians, Kurds, Armenians and Jews.

Keep it where it belongs; you don't exactly serve your one-stop cause by posting it in every thread related and unrelated. Now I'm beginning to think Armenians must be Jews, for demanding that all discussions be about them. Care for some sugary wine?

Old December 11th, 2006 #31
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
?

With "you guys" I meant you non-Whites claiming to be White; you Arabs, Indians, Persians, Kurds, Armenians and Jews.

Keep it where it belongs; you don't exactly serve your one-stop cause by posting it in every thread related and unrelated. Now I'm beginning to think Armenians must be Jews, for demanding that all discussions be about them. Care for some sugary wine?

maybe ur blind.
but national vanguard is claiming that armenians are white.
i gave you the website maybe you should go to school
to learn how to open it.
you need to do alot.

and discussing with uneducated ignorant person like you is useless
who cant differ between the nations that you mentioned.

Old December 11th, 2006 #32
fdtwainth

Quote:
fdtwainth, be careful that you don't make this more complicated than it need be. White Nationalism is a humble doctrine: no non-Whites, no sexual perversion, no culture-wrecking, no feminism, no value relativism, no Marxism, no populist vote-buying democracy, and we're fine. Freedom within a racial context, with an eye to eugenics, responsibility and discipline. Everything else will fall into place. I would suggest that for every paragraph, the question should be: "Is this really part of what motivates someone to become a WN? Is this something WNs in general discuss and embrace?"

What is really powerful is a list with only a dozen points or so. Something everyone can memorize. That's the kind of message that will strike true.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions, comrade. It would be difficult to put everything into a dozen sections, yet I will keep it brief. I think of 5-6 articles of 20-25 sections en totale.

Old December 11th, 2006 #33
fdtwainth

Quote:
maybe ur blind.
but national vanguard is claiming that armenians are white.
i gave you the website maybe you should go to school
to learn how to open it.
you need to do alot.

and discussing with uneducated ignorant person like you is useless
who cant differ between the nations that you mentioned.
For me, armenians look and behave non-White, and I would rather trust my eyes and senses: as comrades correctly point out, a White instinctively knows another White. This been said, please limit your posts to the topic of the thread: White Nationalist Positions Statement, or even better post in OV, where your posts rightfully belong.

Old December 12th, 2006 #34
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
For me, armenians look and behave non-White, and I would rather trust my eyes and senses: as comrades correctly point out, a White instinctively knows another White. This been said, please limit your posts to the topic of the thread: White Nationalist Positions Statement, or even better post in OV, where your posts rightfully belong.
i didnt begin to post about armenians here.

but it seems that some people want to bash armenains in every single
thread.and i answered him thats it.
and i think that its my right.

Old December 12th, 2006 #35
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
i didnt begin to post about armenians here.

but it seems that some people want to bash armenains in every single
thread.and i answered him thats it.
and i think that its my right.
You have a 3rd grade education.

Old December 13th, 2006 #36
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
we can be classmates

Old December 13th, 2006 #37
Levon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
If people are saying Armenians are white, I dont want to have to mix with them.
I am sure Armenians are very eager to "mix" with you.

Old December 13th, 2006 #38
fdtwainth

Below is the project of article four of White Nationalist Positions Statement, your questions and comments are very appreciated:

ARTICLE FOUR: DUTIES OF WHITE NATIONALISTS

SECTION ONE

(1) White Nationalists shall collectively form a racial group that behaves as an evolutionary unit and works towards preserving Blood, Heritage and Freedom of White Peoples, formation of White Homelands and extension of White Living Space.
(2) White Nationalists may freely recruit new members from Whites who are not White Nationalists.

SECTION TWO

(1) White Nationalists shall enforce reproductive separation between White Nationalists and non – Whites.
(2) White Nationalists shall collectively beget, bear and rear children in sufficient numbers to maintain and increase the group's population. Those who do not reproduce shall use at least one tenth of their annual income to aid those who have children.
(3) White Nationalists may freely marry Whites who are not White Nationalists, but shall bring up their children as White Nationalists.

SECTION THREE

(1) White Nationalists shall live by a rule of mutual altruism. They shall favor each other politically, economically, and socially and they shall deal with each other honourably and honestly.
(2) White Nationalist organizations and individuals shall use at least one tenth of their annual income to promote collective projects dedicated to the welfare of White Nationalism as a whole and to charitably aid poor and needy White Nationalists in their communities.
(3) White Nationalists shall strive to avoid or resolve conflicts between White Nationalist organizations and individuals if such arise, and shall work to deescalate conflicts which they are involved in.

Old December 17th, 2006 #39
fdtwainth

Below is the project of article three of White Nationalist Positions Statement, your questions and comments are very appreciated:

ARTICLE THREE: WHITE DIASPORAS

SECTION ONE

(1) A White Diaspora is a group of White Nationalists living elsewhere than in a White Homeland, and therefore not in political control of their living space.

SECTION TWO

(1) White Diasporas shall stay reproductively and culturally separate from non-Whites, and shall expel Whites who fail to do so.

SECTION THREE

(1) White Diasporas shall strive to create White Homelands by all practical means or repatriate to a White Homeland. Established White Homelands may aid White Diasporas in this effort.

(2) White Diasporas may help and protect Whites who live in the same area as them, and guide these Whites toward an awakening to White Nationalism

Old December 17th, 2006 #40
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
English is obviously not his first language. Do you speak any foriegn language as well as he speaks English?

Thread