Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 19th, 2021 #41
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

THIS CANNOT BE EMPHASISED VIGOROUSY ENOUGH. When someone points out the severely lacking modern condition of a particular British racial demographic, do firmly remind them that, while a serious decline has occurred, this is reversible. Explicitly and strongly recommend that they take the time to observe the British diaspora, as they, in general, are in greatly superior general aesthetic condition to Britain's British racial demographics. The British diaspora of the past and very possibly the present very possibly represent the pinnacle of what British racial demographics have the potential to become.

The capacity to achieve such a condition must never be compromised or endangered!

Last edited by John Trent; September 20th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #42
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I wonder if "Bev" will be brazen and outrageous enough to challenge me in this area. Hmmm.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #43
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I wonder if "Bev" will be brazen and outrageous enough to challenge me in this area. Hmmm.
I do hope so.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #44
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Nowt to challenge, sunshine. I might as well invite you into a squabble about the Easter Bunny or Jeboo 'cos they're in the same category as the "British" race.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #45
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Nowt to challenge, sunshine. I might as well invite you into a squabble about the Easter Bunny or Jeboo 'cos they're in the same category as the "British" race.
Fine. Continue believing that it came from Germanic areas, or elsewhere. Enjoy maintaining your crackpot delusions. Enjoy going to your grave in your ignorant and woefully inferior state.

Manipulated tool.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Fine. Continue believing that it came from Germanic areas, or elsewhere. Enjoy maintaining your crackpot delusions. Enjoy going to your grave in your ignorant and woefully inferior state.

Manipulated tool.
Puts words in my mouth, whines at me for saying something he pretended I said - calls me a crackpot.

You state others are conditioned and manipulated yet you are so conditioned to - I imagine - habitual opposition to your posts and so manipulated by your own preconceptions of what others think that you think everyone is diametrically opposed to your position and react accordingly instead of appropriately to what has actually been said.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #47
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Puts words in my mouth, whines at me for saying something he pretended I said - calls me a crackpot.

You state others are conditioned and manipulated yet you are so conditioned to - I imagine - habitual opposition to your posts and so manipulated by your own preconceptions of what others think that you think everyone is diametrically opposed to your position and react accordingly instead of appropriately to what has actually been said.
He's a crank plain & simple - the "movement" abounds with them, but he seems to be top of the league table. And for all his pseudo-intellectual BS, what has he done for the "movement''? What are his prior antecedents in it? For all we know he is posting all this stuff from Broadmoor or a call center in Bombay ffs. Can you imagine the reaction if there was an election and he was out canvassing, knocking on normal peoples doors???

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; September 22nd, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #48
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
He's a crank plain & simple - the "movement" abounds with them, but he seems to be top of the league table. And for all his pseudo-intellectual BS, what has he done for the "movement''? What are his prior antecedents in it? For all we know he is posting all this stuff from Broadmoor or a call center in Bombay ffs. Can you imagine the reaction if there was an election and he was out canvassing, knocking on normal peoples doors???
Imagine the poor old dear he canvasses who then invites him in for a cuppa and he starts telling her she is a high level threat?!

Old September 22nd, 2021 #49
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Imagine the poor old dear he canvasses who then invites him in for a cuppa and he starts telling her she is a high level threat?!
Hahaha. I think the Police would've been called as soon as he opened his mouth.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #50
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Hahaha. I think the Police would've been called as soon as he opened his mouth.
That's if he was lucky. In some areas if he started his routine, he would be begging for the police to save him!

Old September 22nd, 2021 #51
John Trent
Banned

I remember when I first started to notice the exceptional and inherent aesthetic desirability of the English variant of the race.

I remember, during my days in secondary school and of specific higher education, there were multiple seriously good-looking girls of English racial appearance (their prevalence was insufficient though - male general aesthetic quality levels were worse). There were some real beauties in there. This pattern was also noticed with U.K. Facebook users, U.K. YouTubers, news stories involving British female teenagers, along with other examples. How can anyone not love those distinctively well-structured thin faces, those well-shaped noses, those nicely rounded lower face areas and jawlines, and those well-shaped mouths, with the pretty dimple faces a fairly significant number of the females have? Such elegance. I am highly familiar with their racial distinctiveness now, and I am now highly trained in spotting them. I have also noticed that the British race has females who have beautiful eyes and endearing faces of innocence at vastly higher proportions compared to women in other European racial variants.

Unfortunately, and very irritatingly, I was unaware of the racial distinctiveness during these times of observation. I was oblivious to the fact that this distinctive aesthetic desirability is exclusive to the British. My mental abilities have MASSIVELY improved since then, and I will never make such a serious error again.

I love the English variant of the British race. It is easily my favourite part of it, though I still like the other British racial variants. I find it therapeutic. The variant has earned my affection multiple times over. The very good-looking Britons of the correct gender are very fun to observe for those people of highly refined taste.

I am so happy I was born in and am irremovable from the aesthetic perfectionists' playground that is England.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The severe general aesthetic decline that has occured with Britain's British racial demographics does need urgent reversing.

Last edited by John Trent; September 26th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #52
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
I find it therapeutic. The variant has earned my affection multiple times over.
He's been bashing one out again....

Old September 22nd, 2021 #53
Henry.

Quote:
He's been bashing one out again....
Yeah, he's going hard at the vinegar stroke

Old September 22nd, 2021 #54
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Yeah, he's going hard at the vinegar stroke
Fun fact: I do not care what foreigners say or think, outside of tactical relevance.

Go and perform some parkour down at the local electrical substation... during rainfall.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #55
Henry.

Quote:
Fun fact: I do not care what foreigners say or think, outside of tactical relevance
Nice of you to confirm that we are "foreigners" to you....

Old September 22nd, 2021 #56
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
To me, ALL non-Britons (racially non-British people) are part of the outgroup.

Old September 22nd, 2021 #57
Henry.

Quote:
To me, ALL non-Britons are part of the outgroup.
I'm very happy for you. If only you didn't sound like some wog who just fell out of the bamyam tree

Old September 22nd, 2021 #58
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Also, what Brit uses the term "electrical substation"??

Old September 23rd, 2021 #59
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well, he did say:

Quote:

Britain and England are not "my country".

Thread