VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2021 #1
Serbian

Talking The Russians are coming

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 22nd, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Compared to this shitty jew-controlled anti-White government we're cursed with now, I would welcome Russians today.

I saw this movie in the theater when it came out in 1984 and thought it was silly and implausible, but was produced at the height of the Cold War when fear and paranoia of the "Evil Empire" of the USSR was prevalent. I heard the remake absolutely sucked and was about North Korea invading the Pacific Northwest which is even more ludicrous. I understand the movie was going to have the Chinese invading, but the producers changed the plot because they didn't want to offend China.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 22nd, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Compared to this shitty jew-controlled anti-White government we're cursed with now, I would welcome Russians today.

I saw this movie in the theater when it came out in 1984 and thought it was silly and implausible, but was produced at the height of the Cold War when fear and paranoia of the "Evil Empire" of the USSR was prevalent. I heard the remake absolutely sucked and was about North Korea invading the Pacific Northwest which is even more ludicrous. I understand the movie was going to have the Chinese invading, but the producers changed the plot because they didn't want to offend China.
Actually, the height of the Cold War was around 25-30 years earlier. My parents told me about it.

Now for a funny movie...

Old May 22nd, 2021 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down culture distorters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Actually, the height of the Cold War was around 25-30 years earlier. My parents told me about it.
Your parents hahaha ...you lived through the "cold war" just like many here why lie about your age? You've given it away by things you wrote on this forum and SF dozens of times.

Quote:
Now for a funny movie...

The Russians are Coming (1966): Trailer
Alan Arkin (jew) dressed in black leather impersonating a Russian sailor is in no way funny, its pathetic.

You are hooked on that movie shit the way a junkie is on meth, most of your posts have a link to some fucking piece of garbage that the jewish nigger produced in hollywood to soil our culture. What's up with that?

Old May 22nd, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

[QUOTE=T.Garrett;2336744]Your parents hahaha ...you lived through the "cold war" just like many here why lie about your age? You've given it away by things you wrote on this forum and SF dozens of times.
/QUOTE]

My parents did. They were born in 1937. I didn't live through it. I was born in late 1965. Brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I know it will be hard with your 65 IQ.

How is your parole going, homo?

Old May 22nd, 2021 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down another decrepit old troll

Quote:
My parents did. They were born in 1937. I didn't live through it. I was born in late 1965. Brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I know it will be hard with your 65 IQ.

Okay Faggot What's Next

How is your parole going, homo?

Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (Music Video)
I hit on the truth ey, look what you did to your post ...fixed it for ya

Answer my fucking question ya greasy old bitch ...what's with you posting all the degenerate jewish anti White hate propaganda on VNN forum?

Old May 22nd, 2021 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I hit on the truth ey, look what you did to your post ...fixed it for ya

Answer my fucking question ya greasy old bitch ...what's with you posting all the degenerate jewish anti White hate propaganda on VNN forum?
What were you in jail for, faggot?

Old May 23rd, 2021 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking another decrepit old lying troll

Quote:
I was born in late 1965. Brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I know it will be hard with your 65 IQ.
Yeah but in your VNN forum profile you wrote (and have changed it in the past two times that I recall)
Quote:
Date of Birth November 2, 1972 (48)
https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=24485

The problem here isn't my 'reading comprehension' itz that YOU have a problem telling the truth. You are a habitual liar.

Isn't it true that in your Stormfront 'profile' you listed your birth year as 1945 before changing it last year ...making your age on your birthday in 2021 (whenever the fuck that might be) 76?

Grandma?

Old May 23rd, 2021 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Question infiltrators

Quote:
What were you in jail for, faggot?
I have dated women from WN forums including VNNF and not one of them would call me a 'faggot' ...can someone here speak for you?

Have you ever even met anyone offline 'gladiatrix'?

How about your friend 'paul anthony'?

Old May 23rd, 2021 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I have dated women from WN forums including VNNF and not one of them would call me a 'faggot' ...can someone here speak for you?

Have you ever even met anyone offline 'gladiatrix'?

How about your friend 'paul anthony'?

If Gladi ever comes to Europe, especially Bulgaria, I'll be more than happy to hang out with her!

As for you garrett, you remind me of "Skeletor" from "He-Man" 1985, only he was cooler!!

Old May 23rd, 2021 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I'm B-A-C-K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
If Gladi ever comes to Europe, especially Bulgaria, I'll be more than happy to hang out with her!

As for you garrett, you remind me of "Skeletor" from "He-Man" 1985, only he was cooler!!
Aw, come on paulie I'm way cooler ...I'm the Skeletor of VNN forum.

I'd enjoy a few drinks with Grannytrix in Bulgaria too bro after which I'd leave her buried in an unmarked grave someplace. (jk )

You still love me paulie, I can tell by the way you reacted to my reappearance on the forum after going UA for a few months. You missed me. Well, now I'm back to stay little buddy ...happy days are here again!

Old May 24th, 2021 #12
Paul Anthony
Banned

Yeah but you're the kind of guy garrett you would probably murder Gladi, have sex with her dead body, then leave her in my hotel room so I can get in trouble!!

Anyway, to celebrate your horrible return, and infernal love for Gladi here's "The Breakfast Club" 1985..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/the...fast-club-1985

You can imagine yourself as John (the troubled dirtbag), and you can imagine Gladi as Claire..

Old May 24th, 2021 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking fantasist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Yeah but you're the kind of guy garrett you would probably murder Gladi, have sex with her dead body, then leave her in my hotel room so I can get in trouble!!

Anyway, to celebrate your horrible return, and infernal love for Gladi here's "The Breakfast Club" 1985..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/the...fast-club-1985

You can imagine yourself as John (the troubled dirtbag), and you can imagine Gladi as Claire..

You watch too many movies to have a life paulie

Old May 24th, 2021 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Yes, that's true. Anti-white, jew-controlled Hymiewood has a very strong partnership with the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime:

Quote:
In March 2011, the Los Angeles Times reported that MGM changed the villains in its Red Dawn remake from Chinese to North Korean in order to maintain access to China's lucrative box office. The changes reportedly cost less than $1 million and involve changing an opening sequence summarizing the story's fictional backdrop (dropping the original storyline of Chinese "repossession" after the US defaults on loans for a North Korean invasion), re-editing two scenes, and using digital technology to change Chinese symbols and dialogue to Korean.[20] The film's producer Trip Vinson stated: "We were initially very reluctant to make any changes, but after careful consideration we constructed a way to make a scarier, smarter and more dangerous Red Dawn that we believe improves the movie."[21]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Da...lm)#Production

Quote:
Nolte: If You Think the NBA Sucks Up to China, Wait Till You Meet Hollywood

JOHN NOLTE 8 Oct 2019

There was a national uproar over the weekend when the National Basketball Association (NBA) sided with the monstrous Chinese government over pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong — which is great. But where the hell were these people when Hollywood literally sold its artistic soul to the Communist Chinese?

I am baffled over this NBA uproar. You mean people really care about all the terrible human rights abuses committed by the ChiComs?
(...)
You see, some of us figured out something was terribly wrong with Hollywood, terribly misguided, terribly illiberal, when 2012′ s Red Dawn remake, which had already been shot, was forced to digitally scrub every reference to the Chinese as the bad guys. Instead of Red China successfully invading a chunk of America, which is at least somewhat plausible, digital magic told us the North Koreans had done it, which is absurd. Yes, the starving, tiny, hapless North Koreans beat the United States Marines.
(...)
And we are not just talking about the movies Hollywood wants to distribute in China.

You remember that Red Dawn remake I was just talking about? It never left the county. Red Dawn wasn’t censored and twisted into something laughable because Hollywood wanted to distribute it in China. Even though there was no foreign distribution whatsoever; even though it was produced for American consumption only, it was still censored so it wouldn’t offend the Chinese government.
(...)
The Chinese government leveraged Hollywood’s desperation to gain a frightening amount of control over all of Hollywood’s content. The Red Chinese, these mass-murdering fiends, now have veto power over America’s greatest art form.

And it is not just the movies. Because of all this consolidation over the past thirty years, because big companies continue to get bigger and bigger as they gobble up other companies, the very same multi-nationals that own the movie business also own the television and news business.

So not only do the Chinese have control over the content of our movies, that control also extends to television and the news media. These massive, multinational companies don’t allow their TV shows or news outlets to expose or criticize China’s human rights abuses out of the fear China will retaliate against its film product.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...eet-hollywood/

Old May 24th, 2021 #15
Aleccrowley

They're allready here.And I'll be thrilled to see America flooded with Russians instead of those brown vermin.

Thread