Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2020 #1
Crowe

Default Deep state, but controlled by )))us(((, not (((them)))?

You know, for as well as deep states seem to work, that might very well be the ultimate type of power a group could have over a nation and its direction. It's more powerful than any King or Emperor has ever been.

Deep states appear to be the ultimate way to ensure an influential power structure remains intact long term over generations, and is the perfect way to counter subversion attempts. And that makes it useful to anyone with a political agenda, regardless of what it is.

So why shouldn't )))we((( do something like this in the future? Position hardline Nationalists as arbiters of the nation who are unelected, unaccountable, and unknown. )))We((( control the media, the education system, banks and the military just like (((they))) do.

I think it's an avenue that should be up for consideration in a new system. On the surface, the system could potentially be friendlier to people who aren't necessarily as right-wing as VNNers. But at the end of the day, it would be hardline Nationalists pulling the strings and steering the country on the path we want, instead of psychotic jews.

The difficulty is getting into a position to do this. The best opportunity to do so would be to put our people in core positions of power upon founding of a new nation. We'd have our own brotherhood, something like a secret society, and use every means necessary to keep members of our group in charge of core positions.

Eventually we will be a deep state. And regardless of where the nation is currently at, socially or politically, it will be a ball of clay that we can start molding into the nation we want.

Old December 27th, 2020 #2
Fico

Agree but you can not do this without religion. Liberals have their own business clubs who protect them on market with eliminating competition (crony capitalism). We need all classes of Whites world wide within new state. The best form of rule is according to me aristocracy as Stoddard represnted in last chapter of his book Revolt Against Civilization: Neo-Aristocracy. Chinese as part of other races and our rivals of course have approximately number who must have Whites what mean that are all White intelligence united and that we must create White superpower state. We just must put enough good literature and distribute it to White people with influence where they can study it without using force in activity. Deep state will not exists in eugenic White society but I understand the point.

Old December 29th, 2020 #3
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You know, for as well as deep states seem to work, that might very well be the ultimate type of power a group could have over a nation and its direction. It's more powerful than any King or Emperor has ever been.

Deep states appear to be the ultimate way to ensure an influential power structure remains intact long term over generations, and is the perfect way to counter subversion attempts. And that makes it useful to anyone with a political agenda, regardless of what it is.

So why shouldn't )))we((( do something like this in the future? Position hardline Nationalists as arbiters of the nation who are unelected, unaccountable, and unknown. )))We((( control the media, the education system, banks and the military just like (((they))) do.

I think it's an avenue that should be up for consideration in a new system. On the surface, the system could potentially be friendlier to people who aren't necessarily as right-wing as VNNers. But at the end of the day, it would be hardline Nationalists pulling the strings and steering the country on the path we want, instead of psychotic jews.

The difficulty is getting into a position to do this. The best opportunity to do so would be to put our people in core positions of power upon founding of a new nation. We'd have our own brotherhood, something like a secret society, and use every means necessary to keep members of our group in charge of core positions.

Eventually we will be a deep state. And regardless of where the nation is currently at, socially or politically, it will be a ball of clay that we can start molding into the nation we want.
You need women to reproduce.

Old December 29th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
You need women to reproduce.
No shit Shirlock.

Old December 29th, 2020 #5
Donny

Quote:
No shit Shirlock.
The joke was is any woman going to join your state?

Old December 30th, 2020 #6
Crowe

Quote:
The joke was is any woman going to join your state?
Why wouldn't they? They'd be treated fairly and honorably. Mothers and house wives would be revered, instead of feminist independent professional women.
What do you prefer?

If we control the media and education, then little girls are going to grow up learning about the glory of motherhood, and learning home making skills. And once they're of age, they'll be seeking a future that consists of motherhood and family.

Old December 30th, 2020 #7
Fico

Feminists support ultra-conservative non-white immigrants who do not allow womans nothing instead of reproduce their non-white children. It is example how are womans submissive by nature because they want stronger race within society. With provoking White man,they just want that we show our domination,nothing else. It is not about who want to live or not within our state because nature shows all about sex relationships.

Old December 30th, 2020 #8
Donny

Quote:
Why wouldn't they? They'd be treated fairly and honorably. Mothers and house wives would be revered, instead of feminist independent professional women.
What do you prefer?

If we control the media and education, then little girls are going to grow up learning about the glory of motherhood, and learning home making skills. And once they're of age, they'll be seeking a future that consists of motherhood and family.
Most right-wing women are only right wing when it comes it comes to their interests. Just like leftist women are only leftists when it benefits them.

Many liberal women complain that they want a real man in their live, to be strong economically and manly, but they don't want to be submissive and conservative when it comes to their own sexuality.

The ratio of men and women on your traditional views would be like 90/10.

Old December 30th, 2020 #9
Donny

Quote:
What do you prefer?

Would women be allowed to seek post-High School education?
Would they be allowed to vote?
Would they be allowed to seek highly advanced jobs like a doctor or college professor?

Last edited by Donny; December 30th, 2020 at 01:13 PM.

Old December 30th, 2020 #10
Crowe

Men rule, and women follow. That's how things worked for thousands of years prior to modern times. And that's what liberals like you don't understand.

I consider the current social and political climate as something that can be undone with adequate cultural and political shifts.

And one the best way to undo this, in my opinion is with a "deep state". For the record, I don't really like the term, because conservatives mouthpieces use it as a euphemism to avoid putting light on jews. So call it what you will. I used the term because most people understand what that means.

Last edited by Crowe; December 30th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.

Old December 30th, 2020 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Would women be allowed to seek post-High School education?

Would they be allowed to seek highly advanced jobs like a doctor or college professor?
Some of them, if they're really bright. However, male preference would be in place for positions. A woman would have to be exceptionally qualified.

My opinion on voting is this:

The head of the household votes for himself and the family, 1 vote for each kid + the wife. This way fathers decide, the patriarchs decide the direction of the country.

Single women? Their father votes for them. If he's dead, then closest relative who's a patriarch. Upon marriage, their vote transfers to their husband.

Single men? Non criminals, age 25+ can vote for themselves, if the father signs off on it. Family men have no age limitation.

This would be an end goal, something you work towards, and not something you roll out of the gate immediately.

Last edited by Crowe; December 30th, 2020 at 09:22 PM.

Old December 31st, 2020 #12
Donny

Quote:
Men rule, and women follow. That's how things worked for thousands of years prior to modern times. And that's what liberals like you don't understand.

I consider the current social and political climate as something that can be undone with adequate cultural and political shifts.

And one the best way to undo this, in my opinion is with a "deep state". For the record, I don't really like the term, because conservatives mouthpieces use it as a euphemism to avoid putting light on jews. So call it what you will. I used the term because most people understand what that means.
I am a Mathematics student and from my class the top 3 best students are females. But none of them are international contest participant level, when it comes extremely gifted students they are almost always men.

Studies have shown that men are overrepresented among the very best in Math from every single country.

I think that when it comes to average people regarding intelligence there is no significant distinction between men and women. But when it comes to a superior intellectually negligible minority which the types of Isaac Newton belong to, chances are that biology favours men over women statiscally in that case.

But still I don't see that as an excuse to block women from getting post High School Education and pursuing a career. Me and you, none of us, is Isaac Newton either.

Last edited by Donny; January 1st, 2021 at 12:43 PM.

Old December 31st, 2020 #13
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
But still I don't see that as an excuse to block women from getting post High School Education and pursuing a career.
And then who will give birth to children? Isaac Newton?

Old December 31st, 2020 #14
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
And then who will give birth to children? Isaac Newton?
Women who are educated cannot give birth?

Old December 31st, 2020 #15
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Women who are educated cannot give birth?
Career women prefer not to give birth at all or give birth in the second half of their lives.

In any case, demographic success is demonstrated mainly by those countries where there are almost no women mathematicians.

Old December 31st, 2020 #16
Donny

Quote:
Career women prefer not to give birth at all or give birth in the second half of their lives.

In any case, demographic success is demonstrated mainly by those countries where there are almost no women mathematicians.
Second half of their life ... you mean after they push 40 years old?
I wouldn't either if I were a women.

Last edited by Donny; December 31st, 2020 at 10:22 PM.

Old December 31st, 2020 #17
Alex Him

Quote:
Second half of their life ... you mean after they push 40 years old?
Yes. I meant exactly this age.

"Africa: fastest growing continent

More than half of global population growth between now and 2050 is expected to occur in Africa. Africa has the highest rate of population growth among major areas. The population of sub-Saharan Africa is projected to double by 2050. A rapid population increase in Africa is anticipated even if there is a substantial reduction of fertility levels in the near future. Regardless of the uncertainty surrounding future trends in fertility in Africa, the large number of young people currently on the continent, who will reach adulthood in the coming years and have children of their own, ensures that the region will play a central role in shaping the size and distribution of the world’s population over the coming decades.

Shrinking population in Europe

In sharp contrast, the populations of 55 countries or areas in the world are expected to decrease by 2050, of which 26 may see a reduction of at least ten per cent. Several countries are expected to see their populations decline by more than 15 per cent by 2050, including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Serbia, and Ukraine. Fertility in all European countries is now below the level required for full replacement of the population in the long run (around 2.1 children per woman), and in the majority of cases, fertility has been below the replacement level for several decades." - https://www.un.org/en/sections/issue...ion/index.html

Old December 31st, 2020 #18
Donny

Quote:

Yeah demographic success with children straving to death. Besides I have seen many career women with kids and with very healthy and succesful families.

But I don't think women who subscribe to this movement would even pass liberal standards let alone be "exceptionally qualified" as Crowe puts it.
So you don't have much to worry either way with your imaginary state when it comes to educated women.

Old December 31st, 2020 #19
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Besides I have seen many career women with kids and with very healthy and succesful families.

Maybe physically healthy, yes (but debatable). But this matriarchal society that is the Western World is anything but a healthy society. That matters just as much as the overall physical health of the people within it.

Old January 1st, 2021 #20
Crowe

Quote:
But still I don't see that as an excuse to block women from getting post High School Education and pursuing a career. Me and you, none of us, is Isaac Newton either.
It used to not be easy to get into college. Getting a college degree used to actually mean something. The bar was gradually lowered over time, and easier access to post-HS education hasn't made us a better, or stronger society.

I think entrance exams should bar out just any regular people, and only the smarter ones even get admitted. Then, getting a college degree might actually matter again, and the ones who get them will for sure have high income potential.

Look, I want the best and the smartest to make what they're worth. I don't want the best having their fields flooded with lower IQ H1B dot heads, or other less smart people who're willing to undercut their professions. I want the best to live well, have nice things, trophy wives, and make enough money to raise large families on single incomes.

Post-HS education could be as simple as getting additional training in something, and that's fine. Like if a woman wants to take some culinary arts classes, or sewing classes, or something like this, I'm open to any of them having educational access to that sorta thing.

There is vocational and skill development training, and "college" is for bigger brains.

It's the complete opposite in the current economy. Low to average IQ people are getting 4 year degrees in non marketable fields, pile up a bunch of student loan debt just to end up working at Walmart.

Whereas the young man that went to a vocational school fresh out of high school for plumbing, electrical or heating and air, got a master licence before age 30, and makes deep into 6 figures working for themselves. While liberal idiots who went to college for non marketable degrees snub their noses down at plumbers, those plumbers makes more money than they do.

I don't have a problem with Doctors having 3 trophy wives in a 5 million dollar mansion with 20 kids, and a garage full of late model sports cars. Most of them do well enough already, just not that well. That would be patriarch of the year award levels of success, along with their face on a magazine, and articles about them, all positive. I would shake that man's hand and congratulate them with enthusiasm.

Last edited by Crowe; January 1st, 2021 at 02:50 PM.

Thread