Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 16th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jews are happy that it was a jew who brought Prince Harry and part-black Meghan Markle together

Jewish newspapers have bragged about how it was a jewess who brought Prince Harry and the gold-digging, attention-whoring, non-white piece of garbage Meghan Markle together. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:
Meet Misha Nonoo – the Jewish ‘matchmaker’ who brought Harry and Meghan together

When it comes to matchmakers, you can’t do better than those of the Jewish persuasion. (...) Designer Misha Nonoo is the Jewish best friend of Ms Markle, and is said to have introduced the actress to her prince in 2016. (...) Nonoo comes from a influential Bahraini Jewish family. Her aunt Houda Nonoo was the first Jew to be appointed as an ambassador from an Arab country, serving as Bahrain’s envoy to the United States from 2008-2013.
https://www.thejc.com/news/the-diary...ether-1.449219

Yeah, great job, Misha. I'm sure that this divorced, non-English, part-black woman will be a perfect addition to the royal family.

Old July 17th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

The jew hag Andrea Peyser – who has a sick, burning hatred of white people – thinks it's great that Prince Harry married a non-white woman. Here's what she wrote about the couple in The New York Post:

Quote:
Harry a true prince for standing up to girlfriend’s sick trolls

Chivalry is not dead. It lives in Britain’s rock-star Prince Harry, who manned up and defended the woman he adores — issuing a first-of-its-kind declaration of war against internet trolls and disgustingly racist, sexist journalists slithering across The Pond. (...) he’s romantically involved with the American TV actress (congratulations, guy!) (...) Some stars and royals crave publicity like oxygen. This pair has done nothing more than fall head over heels for each other. They deserve respect and privacy. Listen to Harry: Leave his girlfriend alone!
https://nypost.com/2016/11/11/harry-...s-sick-trolls/

And if you think that race has nothing to do with it, take a look at the hate that this truly despicable Peyser character spewed out against William and Kate:

Quote:
Kate puts on brave face amid tacky spectacle

It was bigger than the Super Bowl and as tacky as a legion of Elvis impersonators. Most of all, it was disturbingly white. Yesterday’s little wedding of William and Kate, a worldwide showcase of dreadful hats, fad diets and an unusually sour, lemon-yellow-clad queen, was designed to prove to the common man that the royals, finally, were down with the people. (...) I saw not a potential queen. Kate bore the look of a lithe human sacrifice. Or was she ready to faint from her starvation diet?
https://nypost.com/2011/04/30/kate-p...cky-spectacle/

"...it was disturbingly white..."

It doesn't get any more obvious than this, folks.

Quote:
Peyser was born to a Jewish family,[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Peyser

Andrea Peyser. "Trust me."

Old July 22nd, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

The royal family has to walk on eggshells to avoid upsetting the part-black Markle:

Quote:
ROYAL MISTAKE Princess Michael apologises for wearing ‘racist’ blackamoor brooch to Queen’s lunch and says she is ‘devastated’

The royal, who is married to the Queen's cousin Prince Michael, wore the brooch to Buckingham Palace where she met Meghan Markle for the first time
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/519596...lunch-apology/

A "racist" brooch? Oh, for Pete's sake.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #4
)))Marc(((

Default A royal talking orangutang

Just wondering if the royal negro is as accident prone as the royal dune coon lover was.

Are brits White?

Old July 25th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
Are brits White?
Interestingly, a lot of people claim that Britain's "royal" family is of jewish origin. I don't know whether or not this claim is true, but the hideous "Queen" Elizabeth and "Prince" Charles certainly look like jew caricatures.

Old July 25th, 2018 #6
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Interestingly, a lot of people claim that Britain's "royal" family is of jewish origin. I don't know whether or not this claim is true, but the hideous "Queen" Elizabeth and "Prince" Charles certainly look like jew caricatures.
She's 92 years old...
This is her when she was young.

Old August 10th, 2018 #7
Freddy Ford

Quote:
The jew hag Andrea Peyser – who has a sick, burning hatred of white people – thinks it's great that Prince Harry married a non-white woman.
It seems possible that David Duke thinks that it's great, also. Here's what he recently said:

Quote:
I've never been one to talk about "purity" [in a sneering tone of voice]. I've always been one to talk about preserving our heritage. It's never been a question of purity; it's just a question of our tradition and our heritage....
Here's the link:
http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080618.mp3

Old September 23rd, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Serena Williams says she and Meghan Markle ‘are relying on each other a lot’

Serena Williams knows she can always count on pal Meghan Markle to have her back.

Discussing her friendship with the Duchess of Sussex in an interview with Australia’s “The Project,” which took place three days after her US Open defeat, Williams, 36, said she and Markle, 37, stay in touch regularly.

“We were actually just texting each other this morning,” revealed the tennis ace.

“We have known each other for a long time, but we really are relying on each other a lot recently,” she added.
(…)
While Markle supported Williams at Wimbledon over the summer, the newest member of the royal family missed her friend’s outburst on the court at the Open earlier this month.

Williams exploded on chair umpire Carlos Ramos after being penalized for getting coached on the side by her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou. She believes she was unfairly treated because of her sex.
https://pagesix.com/2018/09/23/seren...h-other-a-lot/

Quote:
Serena Williams wore sneakers to royal wedding reception

Serena Williams is a fan of comfy kicks on and off the court.

Like the rest of the royal wedding guests, the tennis great, 36, changed into a second outfit in between Saturday morning’s ceremony and the evening reception. She traded her pink Versace dress and matching fascinator for a floral Valentino gown, new Bulgari jewels, and a pair of sneakers perfect for dancing the night away.
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/21/seren...ing-reception/

Old September 23rd, 2018 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I saw a program once where a footman explained all the rules of working in a Manor House. He loved the knowledge of what goes where and who does what and why.

Then he was saddened that nobody was around to pass this knowledge down to.

Every animal has a 'setup' for how they operate as a cohesive unit with other animals in their bio family.

When you stop using them, even knowing what they are, or valuing them, then you cease to be a cohesive unit.

We are supposed to laugh at White things and embrace retarded nigger things, like wearing baseball caps to funerals and sneakers to weddings.

Old October 5th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Now Samantha Markle takes aim at DORIA: Meghan's half-sister claims the Duchess' mother 'wasn't around much' when she was growing up – and says the royal owes 'everything' to their father

Following her ongoing criticism of her half-sister, Samantha Markle has now turned her attentions to the Duchess of Sussex's mother, Doria Ragland, in a new social media tirade.

The 53-year-old took to Twitter to enlighten her followers on her version of Meghan's childhood, saying Ms Ragland 'wasn't around much' for the Duchess as she was growing up.
(…)
On Twitter last night, Markle told her 7,000 followers that Meghan owed 'everything' to her father Thomas Markle.

She wrote, replying to a tweet praising Doria and Meghan: 'Glad you love people you don’t even know. But everything that you think you know from tabloids is a lie. Dad pretty much raised her most of her life on his own and Doria was not around very much.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...a-Ragland.html

Old March 17th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Here's a graphic that Mick Walker posted in another thread:

Old April 7th, 2019 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Proves White Supremacy ‘on Its Last Breath’

The Reverend Al Sharpton has claimed that the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and the mixed-race actress Meghan Markle is evidence that white supremacy is “on its last breath.”

Sharpton made the remarks while speaking at his weekly National Action Network rally Saturday in Harlem as the Royal Wedding took place.

“When you got little white girls in Wales saying, ‘I want to be like Meghan,’ there’s a shift worldwide that white male supremacy is on its last breath,” Sharpton said.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-last-breath/

Old April 18th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Inside The Racist Online Attacks On Meghan Markle

NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro talks to Max Foster, royal correspondent and anchor at CNN, about his reporting on racist and sexist attacks against Meghan Markle.
(...)
GARCIA-NAVARRO: So when you looked at some of these accounts, especially on Twitter, what did you see? What did you find?

FOSTER: Well, what we found was that we took 5,000 tweets which contained anti-Meghan hashtags. We found that 20 accounts were driving 70 percent of the coverage. We don't know how many people were behind those accounts. We don't think they are bots because they all seem quite tailored, but they're causing a lot of damage.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: What has been the reaction from the palace and tech companies?

FOSTER: Instagram has helped them with a tool, which allows them to preblock certain phrases, certain images. So they're working with social media companies. And I think they're quite uncomfortable with it because they didn't want to get involved in the moderation to the extent that they are. They knew there would be accusations that they're trying to just have positive comments. But I think it got to the point where they just had enough.
(...)
Certain groups are using - not just making hashtags but also some political hashtags as well. One of them was Brexit. That turned up quite a lot. Another one was MAGA - Make America Great Again - that turned up a lot. I will say that one thing at the forefront of palace minds right now is a case from the end of last year, where there was an image that was circulated on social media showing Prince Harry calling for him to be shot because he was a race traitor for marrying Meghan Markle.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Wow...

FOSTER: Now, a BBC investigation suggested that at the center of this case is a neo-Nazi group in the U.K. linked with a U.S. neo-Nazi group. I mean, we can't go into too much detail because it's an ongoing investigation, but their fear certainly is that this type of trolling can create a permissive environment. Someone carried out a violent threat. And that's what they're most concerned about right now, and they don't want to give them any sort of platform.
https://www.npr.org/2019/03/10/70198...=1555627492809

Old July 23rd, 2020 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
How has C-list actress and A-list money-grabber Meghan Markle become the world’s most in-demand speaker?

Chris Sweeney is an author and columnist who has written for newspapers such as The Times, Daily Express, The Sun and Daily Record, along with several international-selling magazines.

21 Jul, 2020 11:40

The Duchess of Sussex is reported to be the world’s most sought after public speaker, but why? She knows how to make everything about herself and rake in cash, but what pearls of wisdom can she possibly offer?

Meghan Markle is a disturbing new breed of leader. Not someone who has achieved anything of note, nor broken down any barriers. Neither does she have a prodigious talent.

What she does possess is a steely willingness to do anything that makes money.

PR experts have revealed that Markle is about to become the most sought after public speaker on the planet.

Her fee per event is estimated to be around $1 million.

A lot was made of Markle’s recent speech at the Girl Up Leadership Summit, as her YouTube figures were far higher than those of Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton, who also spoke.
(...)
On a trip to Africa with Harry in 2019, she told a British documentary crew that life had been “a struggle” since becoming a royal.

It was a ridiculous comment, but the lightning rod was that it was uttered while meeting people who barely have any possessions and worry about where their next meal is coming from. Quite rightly, she was pilloried for it.

Since then, things have changed as Markle has realized she can’t work the royal angle to her benefit.

They can’t make any serious money, as the Queen keeps a firm grip on the family’s commercial enterprises.

While they live in grand palaces and never do any sort of conventional work, they don’t have tens of millions to splash about on indulgent whims.

Meghan thought she had joined the global club of which Winfrey, Beckham and Clooney are all members. One with global fame, but also the wealth to live on their terms.

The royal family don’t have that; the men wear boring suits, the women have to shun lavish dresses for clothes that aren’t too expensive and they all drive ‘sensible’ cars.

There’s no decadence as quite simply, the money comes with rules. Tom Cruise, for example, is wealthier than the Queen.

So Markle – and Harry – walked out of the world’s most prestigious club to go it alone.

They cited their desire to have a normal life and privacy, and raise their son Archie away from all the ceremony.

How does that equate with standing up in front of an audience in exchange for a cheque featuring a string of zeros?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/495382-megh...uchess-sussex/

Old November 9th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry's touching friendship with Joe and Jill Biden revealed

hello 10 hrs ago

Joe Biden is likely to meet the Queen at some point after his inauguration in January; Her Majesty has met every US President, except Lyndon B Johnson, since her reign began in 1952.

But there is one member of the royal family that Joe has already met - Prince Harry - and it seems that the pair have struck up a sweet friendship over the years.

The President-elect's wife Dr Jill Biden first met Harry during his tour of the US in 2013, during which he attended a reception for British and US wounded warriors in Washington. At that time, Mr Biden and Dr Biden were Vice President and second lady under President Obama's administration.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle/...?ocid=msedgdhp

Here's the official VNN thread about Joe Biden:

Loathsome jew-lackey and creepy pervert Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554308

Old December 5th, 2020 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle reveals she suffered a miscarriage in July

By Sara Nathan and Lee Brown
November 25, 2020

Meghan Markle revealed Wednesday that she suffered a miscarriage in the summer — describing the “almost unbearable grief” it caused her and husband Prince Harry.

The 39-year-old Duchess of Sussex recalled in a personal essay for the New York Times feeling a “sharp pain” on an ordinary morning in July while changing 1-year-old son Archie’s diaper at home in California.

“I dropped to the floor with him in my arms, humming a lullaby to keep us both calm, the cheerful tune a stark contrast to my sense that something was not right,” she wrote. “I knew, as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second.”

The former actress was taken to a hospital, where she recalled holding Harry’s hand and “kissed his knuckles, wet from both our tears.”
https://pagesix.com/2020/11/25/megha...201.1607208404

Old September 2nd, 2021 #17
Stewart Meadows

Old February 6th, 2022 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
British-Israeli composer behind Queen's Platinum Jubilee music says Royals 'moved to tears'

Loretta Kay-Feld was contacted by a person 'close to the Queen' to come up with the pieces

by ORLANDO RADICE
FEBRUARY 06, 2022 12:12

The British-Israeli composer commissioned to create two pieces of music for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee has told the JC that there were tears shed in the Royal Family when they heard the final result.

Hackney-born Loretta Kay-Feld said she was “thrilled” to be contacted by a person “close to the Queen” to come up with the pieces.

She said she composed 70 Years a Queen and The Queen's Soliloquy “in my head” while out walking by the sea near her home in Ra’anana, Israel.

Loretta Kay-Feld
https://www.thejc.com/news/news/brit...AKpjux23DFdids

Old February 12th, 2022 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s mansion engulfed by foul smell

By Mary K. Jacob
February 11, 2022

A putrid smell is said to have inundated Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s $14.65 million, nine-bedroom, 19-bathroom mansion, according to several reports.

Neighbors in the upscale Santa Barbara community “disgusted” by the pungent fragrance have reportedly complained about the issue to no avail.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/11/prince...by-foul-smell/

I think the stench is coming from cuckboy Harry's so-called wife.

Old August 3rd, 2022 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jewish newspapers have bragged about how it was a jewess who brought Prince Harry and the gold-digging, attention-whoring, non-white piece of garbage Meghan Markle together. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

https://www.thejc.com/news/the-diary...ether-1.449219

Yeah, great job, Misha. I'm sure that this divorced, non-English, part-black woman will be a perfect addition to the royal family.
Quote:
Meghan Markle's BFF Misha Nonoo and husband Mike Hess jet off to Greece for a family holiday with retired tennis star Caroline Wozniacki and Bumble billionaire founder Whitney Wolfe Herd

By JESSICA GREEN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 14:40 BST, 1 August 2022 | UPDATED: 16:04 BST, 1 August 2022

Meghan Markle's BFF Misha Nonoo and her billionaire husband Mikey Hess have escaped city life for a relaxing break to Greece.

The British-Bahraini fashion designer, who lives in New York and is known for her eponymous clothing line, was joined alongside retired tennis player Caroline Wozniacki and Bumble's billionaire queen bee Whitney Wolfe Herd and their families.

Mother-of-two Misha took to Instagram last week to share snaps from her gorgeous holiday, captioning them with two heart emojis.

Pregnant athlete Caroline also posted pictures from the break, posing alongside her husband, NBA champion David Lee, and their one-year-old daughter Olivia.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ay-Greece.html

Quote:
The British-Bahraini fashion designer
Misha Nonoo is neither British, nor Bahraini. She's a jew.

Quote:
Nonoo was born in Bahrain to an Iraqi father of Jewish descent and an English mother.[2] (...) Her cousin Houda Nonoo was the Kingdom of Bahrain's ambassador to the US.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misha_Nonoo

Quote:
Houda Ezra Ebrahim Nonoo (Arabic: هدى عزرا نونو; born 7 September 1964) served as the Bahraini Ambassador to the United States from 2008 to 2013. She was appointed to the position by decree of Foreign Affairs Minister Khaled Ben Ahmad Al-Khalifa. Nonoo is the first Jew, and third woman, to be appointed ambassador of Bahrain. She is also the first Jewish ambassador of any Middle Eastern Arab country,[1][2][3] and the first female Bahraini ambassador to the United States.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houda_Nonoo

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread