Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2017 #21
Devere

Best to calmly and unhurriedly WALK (not run) out of rallies -- with manly courage and full confidence that the White Civil Rights Movement is just and right.

Last edited by Devere; October 10th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.

Old October 9th, 2017 #22
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Not everyone is an effective public speaker. There needs to be a main speaker who is a very effective public speaker at rallies.
I don't question Spencer's heart but he is a terrible public speaker tbh. But he is good looking which always helps.

That guy from Nationalist Action in the UK is one of the best speakers I ever heard. Total beast. Spencer only wishes he was this good. Btw this group is now outlawed in the UK as a "terrorist group" now. Probably because they dress in all scary black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Spencer and his comrades did a good job. I agree, go back and back to Charlottesville and other places. Adopting the tactics of the civil rights movement in the 50s and 60s can work just as effectively for us Whites. Too bad they didn't chant "Jews will not replace us!" or "Free Chris Cantwell and Mike Fields!" I'm not big into uniforms, but the white shirt/khaki pants ensemble didn't look too bad--reminded me of the Nordic Resistance Movement.

Was the video deliberately blurred to hide the identities of the marchers? Might be a good idea at the moment, give ZOG as little as possible while they still hold the upper hand.
Yeah I think they deliberately make it low res for that reason. Personally I'd never attend such an event without a baseball cap and sunglasses (even at night). As for WN aesthetics I hate the polo shirts and khaki pants. I like the aesthetics of the Nationalist Action (check the above video). I dress more like Antifa at these rallies. All black with white skin, is far more intimidating to enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Why was/is Richard Spencer's emphasis on the PEACEFULNESS of the march and rally crucial?

Yes, it showed the march is completely peaceful and its the marxist agitators that cause the violence. Don't expect the (((media))) to report honestly on that though.

Last edited by Pale Ghoul; October 9th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.

Old October 9th, 2017 #23
Susan

WOW.Yes, that speech and the delivery was fantastic!

Maybe Spencer could get some help from a speech expert. If my father were still alive, we could get him to help as speech communications was his field.

My advice, short of getting help from someone else, is to practice in front of a mirror, teaching yourself to speak forcefully and how to punch certain words for effect.

Some of those euro guys are fabulous speakers. The combination of their accents and delivery are extremely powerful. The speech itself in that video you posted is one of the best, if not the best, White speech I have ever heard.

Is he available? lol

Old October 9th, 2017 #24
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
WOW.Yes, that speech and the delivery was fantastic!

Maybe Spencer could get some help from a speech expert. If my father were still alive, we could get him to help as speech communications was his field.

My advice, short of getting help from someone else, is to practice in front of a mirror, teaching yourself to speak forcefully and how to punch certain words for effect.

Some of those euro guys are fabulous speakers. The combination of their accents and delivery are extremely powerful. The speech itself in that video you posted is one of the best, if not the best, White speech I have ever heard.

Is he available? lol
Yeah its amazing. I felt so inspired when I first heard it.

Ps:

New TYT trash video on the Spencer flash mob

Old October 10th, 2017 #25
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Did Spencer explain his intent behind the "Russia is our friend." chant? Obviously it's not (and wasn't) only about the statues. What our movement lacks is coordination. I would love to see (and attend) an international conference featuring people like: Spencer, Duke, Linder, MacDonald, Kessler, Heimbah, Sellner...

It would have been super cool if they sung "Tomorrow belongs to me". Alex suggested few years back that we all learn that song.

Old October 10th, 2017 #26
Susan

Spencer does not have a bad quality voice. He just needs to practice slowing down, enunciating clearly, and punching certain words for effect. He can actually do this on his own, as I said before, in front of a mirror.

The second issue is topic of speeches. I agree that Spencer diluted the effectiveness of his speech by including too many different issues. At this point, it might be more effective to tackle what has been done to our people vs. what has been done to the violent, criminal antifa scum. And choose one additional issue to talk about involving our current fight for White people.

I would not include Russia in my speech. We might even want to stay away from Confederate flags or statues except in the sense that this is but ONE way our RACE is being attacked. There are so many, and we really need to address them ALL eventually and in different venues, because you never know which is the one that will draw that newbie White person into the fold.

Spencer might really want to engage a professional speech writer to help him write some really powerful, hard hitting speeches. I may know someone if he is interested.

That speech from England is a great example of a fabulous generic speech that says it all. And it just gives you goose bumps listening to it.

Spencer is attractive enough but I would go for a little tougher look. At least sometimes.

Old October 10th, 2017 #27
Susan

Oh, and singing Tomorrow Belongs To Me is a wonderful idea. I'll print up some copies to bring to the upcoming rally, if I'm able to make it. I hope I can go.

I think incorporating Americana into rallies is a fabulous idea. After all, we ARE the true patriots.

I said before I'm a good idea person. I'll be happy to do what I can to provide ideas to make our efforts more productive and effective.

Old October 10th, 2017 #28
Nockda Redout

What happened to the drug addled mob of communist antifa, BLM and the sprinkling of Sodomites waving the rainbow flag of New Sodom?
According to the jew media they are "counter protestors" who don't want Nazi's in their community.
It's kind of suspicious that there weren't any of them there being that they are portrayed as local community members who don't want Nazi's in their communities, isn't it?
The absence of communist agitators is what happens when the tribe doesn't get notice a few days in advance so they can prepare and bus in "local community protestors" from around the region to stand up to the White people.
Commie flags should be burned at every rally to let the public know what we are fighting against.

Old October 10th, 2017 #29
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
The absence of communist agitators is what happens when the tribe doesn't get notice a few days in advance so they can prepare and bus in "local community protestors" from around the region to stand up to the White people.
Commie flags should be burned at every rally to let the public know what we are fighting against.
Good point. Many of these communist antifas are paid by the Soros foundation.

Old October 10th, 2017 #30
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
I don't question Spencer's heart but he is a terrible public speaker tbh. But he is good looking which always helps.

That guy from Nationalist Action in the UK is one of the best speakers I ever heard. Total beast. Spencer only wishes he was this good. Btw this group is now outlawed in the UK as a "terrorist group" now. Probably because they dress in all scary black

A CALL TO ACTION - National Action member gives speech in Darlington, Britain.
To be fair to Richard Spencer, you are comparing his speech to probably the most rousing White Nationalist speech given since Adolf Hitler's speeches.

A great leader almost has to be a great speaker. It was probably because of this speech that National Action was quickly defined as a terrorist organization in the UK and outlawed. Great leader rising...

The enemy's approach is to decapitate the best Whites -- to keep the White Race headless. Hard for headless horsemen to defend their nations.

Spencer's speeches are improving. He's definitely getting better. But Richard Spencer is who he is. And he is an intellectual. His speeches tend to be intellectual professorial lectures.

Lectures aren't, by definition, rousing -- although they can be (and his often are) illuminating.

Last edited by Devere; October 10th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Old October 10th, 2017 #31
Devere

Richard Spencer is an effective leader though.

...Because he does have valuable leadership qualities: intelligence, understanding, courage, dedication, charisma.

I agree with Susan, though, that his good looks are NOT of the rugged kind -- more the good looking German soldier of WWII.

(But it would be helpful if he does not ever again talk about "shampoo" and his "hair" as he has done in several of his past speeches. )

Last edited by Devere; October 10th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Old October 10th, 2017 #32
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
To be fair to Richard Spencer, you are comparing his speech to probably the most rousing White Nationalist speech given since Adolf Hitler's speeches.

A great leader almost has to be a great speaker. It was probably because of this speech that National Action was quickly defined as a terrorist organization in the UK and outlawed. Great leader rising...

The enemy's approach is to decapitate the best Whites -- to keep the White Race headless. Hard for headless horsemen to defend their nations.

Spencer's speeches are improving. He's definitely getting better. But Richard Spencer is who he is. And he is an intellectual. His speeches tend to be intellectual professorial lectures.

Lectures aren't, by definition, rousing -- although they can be (and his often are) illuminating.

Spencer can definitely improve. He has the look (yes looks matter). People are more inclined to listen to people who look physically aesthetic especially women. That NA speech had over 100k views before it was shoahed by youtube btw. No doubt the politicians listened to it and became very worried because they could sense the power in it. Its the kind of speech that inspires white men to revolution. No wonder they cracked down on them HARD.

Tags
charlottesville, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread