VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2019 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default American Patriot Rally Update

Guest speakers to be announced soon! Our speakers are going to rock the very foundation of the ruling class. This rally believes in free speech and is committed to true diversity. All freedom-loving Americans are encouraged to attend this event. All participants are to be law abiding and peaceful. Any talk of illegal activity or actions and you'll be banned from the event.

Update!! Please Welcome aboard Jovi Val as one of our guest speakers. More to come..... We are also inviting Free Speech activist Adam Kokesh, Attorney Augustus Invictus, and former Representative Cynthia McKinney.

Old September 3rd, 2019 #2
Susan

Okay...is it just me or is this an odd thing to be promoting on VNN?

You're invoking diversity on VNN as a good thing? You have some indistinguishable mud, a jew, and a wacky negress as your speakers?

Again..is it just me? Cynthia McKinney is laughed at by most White Georgians. No one will come to hear her. Has she accepted? And a jew? Do you not know where you are posting?

No jews. Just right.

I am just south of where this rally is to be held. I was seriously considering coming to stand up for free speech. But now I wonder what this is all about and what message you are sending to Whites.

No wonder Whites are confused. I'm supposed to come and clap for a jew and a nigger and some other non White?

Jesus was Richard Spencer not available? Lol.

So this group supports a diverse America? I am thoroughly confused.

Please enlighten me.

Tags
free speech, georgia, jovi val

Thread