VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2022 #1
H.B.

H.B.
Thumbs up Far left extremist fake news Goy gets shoahed by train

I am seeing images of Hitler, Himmler, Rudolf Hess, George Lincoln Rockwell, Bob Matthews and David Lane in heaven right now giving each other high fives and laughing out loud ...

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST: Eric Boehlert dead aged 57: Journalist dies after being struck by a train on bike as Soledad O’Brien leads tributes

Quote:
JOURNALIST and renowned media critic Eric Boehlert has died after being involved in a bicycle accident as fellow writers pay tribute to the author.

The tragic accident occurred on Monday night after he was struck by a train in Montclair, New Jersey, while on his bike, Boehlert's wife, Tracy Breslin, confirmed to The US Sun.

[...]

Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tweeted: “I’m devastated for his family and friends and will miss his critical work to counteract misinformation and media bias. What a loss.”

"Rest In Peace Eric Boehlert. Greatly admired his passion and tenacity," Jon Stewart tweeted.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5063434...bike-accident/

Last edited by H.B.; April 7th, 2022 at 01:09 AM.

Old April 6th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Thumbs up

Just like when green or blue niggers get killed, I do a high five for one of these scummy ZOG propagandist professional liars. I wonder how much was left of him after the train creamed him?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 7th, 2022 #3
H.B.

H.B.

What kind of ignorant fuck gets run over by a train while on a bike?

Those things are dangerous. They are so quiet and sneak up on you so fast. Any normal person knows to stay the fuck out of their way.

I know the jewish clot shot has prions in them which can cause neurodegenerative diseases including Mad Cow. You can bet that faggot had every one of them including the latest booster. Those spike proteins go to every organ in the body, including the brain. It is interesting he had a spectacularly dismal case of bad judgement on the railroad tracks.

I would personally like to salute the train engineer for a job exceptionally well done ...

Last edited by H.B.; April 8th, 2022 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Grammar

Old April 7th, 2022 #4
Jack Russell

Jack Russell

MR. BOND - HOOKNOSE

Song says it all. Free Bond

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G4rERZC8r59Q/
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Tags
eric boehlert, fake news, train

Thread