VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2009 #21
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalkiAvatar View Post
Hitler and the Nazis were into neo-paganism. Were they 'of the nigger'?
Pagan doesn't necessarily mean one worships another god, just that one doesn't worship the God of the Semites.

Old May 14th, 2009 #22
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I notice at work, the blacks are the real Xtian types...carry their Bibles and read them while on the job, women wear large guardian angel pins on their uniforms (also, they wore Obama buttons on duty, too), and I don't doubt that when the Republicans try for a comeback, they'll claim they appeal to Black Christians...like a lot said the recent California vote against homosexual marriage was because of blacks coming to the polls.
As Strom once noted in NA days, blacks go for the messianic, holy-roller stuff. When they get going it sounds like animals baying, and even Michael Savage, in his recent crusade against being banned in Britain, used some black preacher's rants on his show...so I think the Jews are clued into how to keep the darkies happy, and wonder how quickly they could simply order blacks to 'kill nazis because God says so'.
As for all of the Xtian efforts to convert natives, I like what Shaw said:
'the conversion of a savage to Christianity is also the conversion of Christianity to savagery.'
Although I think Christianity deserves criticism, especially the modern form of it, I think it has some positive effects on blacks and third-worlders. Reduces their substance abuse and crime rate at least. They've also been upsetting the fags lately.

Old May 14th, 2009 #23
Karl Lueger

Superstition is of the nigger, but never any theological dissertation;
same with mestizos..they can imitate the forms and symbols while
repeating verses, but never understand any of it..

Fundamentally its a spiritual illness that affects Our people.
What we see is White people have embraced suicidal values, ideology and beliefs
that are promoted to us by jews and their goyim, many of whom are white, but clearly anti.
As an eternal parasite jew must ALWAYS work at destroying the people amongst whom they live
to make themselves stronger and more influential in maintaining said power, its what jews do.

A synagogue without niggers lacks the soul and creative energy only they bring and by introducing them, without limit mind you,
maybe, just maybe the jews can become cool themselves.

Now it must start with young jews, they must be encouraged to reach out to their brothers of a different race and join in the celebration of always more diversity;
that way jew families will experience all the joys and happiness of race-mixing-that everyone else knows.
Surely jews know there is no greater happiness possible than when a jewish girl shows her parents the mixed-race baby her and the negro boyfriend made, a blesisng, itz..

Rambo, John J.

Old May 14th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
I'm no fan of Al Gore, but I think that's a weak attack on him. The fact is, the US invests very little money in technologies that would conserve energy and save money for the average American.
The government shouldn't be investing in anything, it should be dissolving itself.

Technology will be used if it pays for itself. Wind, solar have limited applications, that's why they're not used. The bang for buck is in nuclear, but the left has scared and litigated this power into a corner.

Quote:
How about choo choo trains? Not high speed rail that needs new track, but just regular old trains on the existing track?
Trains, like subways and light rail, only make sense in certain circumstances. Amtrak costs the taxpayer how many billion each year? People prefer cars because cars give them freedom of mobility. That preference will never change.

Quote:
Defending the private automobile just isn't going to work. Claiming that if we give up private automobiles we all go back to caveman living is a false choice.
People will never give up cars. But using them less is a good possibility. I do that myself. I use my car very little, but for what I need it for, nothing else will do. That's how most people feel.

Quote:
The WN movement with it's enthusiasm for growing gardens is doing a reverse Xhosa prophecy. I prophecied years ago, "The food will run out, better grow your own!" and many in the movement have listened. I say the same thing to ordinary lemmings, but they don't listen. WN's listen.
Yes, you've provided a lot of interesting knowledge on this front. Gardening is a great thing, perfect mix of physical and mental.

Quote:
By the way, oil is going back up. It just hit 60 a barrel, so it doubled off it's low of 30. If you want to buy stock ETF's that bet on the price of gas and oil going up, here's a few.
They know people are traveling so they boost the price. Happens every summer. Peak oil remains a fantasy.

Old May 14th, 2009 #25
Rikert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
I'm no fan of Al Gore, but I think that's a weak attack on him. The fact is, the US invests very little money in technologies that would conserve energy and save money for the average American.

How about choo choo trains? Not high speed rail that needs new track, but just regular old trains on the existing track? There's a train track with regular freight runs 1/4 mile from my house. The fact that I can't catch that train and commute to a job in Providence or Worcester, or even Boston is ridiculous. Make the trains bicycle friendly and you've just substituted cars. I could pedal to the train station, go to Worcester, and pedal to my job from there. My family could go to Boston on Saturdays for all the things we would like to do there, if we could get there efficiently and affordably.

Defending the private automobile just isn't going to work. Claiming that if we give up private automobiles we all go back to caveman living is a false choice.

The WN movement with it's enthusiasm for growing gardens is doing a reverse Xhosa prophecy. I prophecied years ago, "The food will run out, better grow your own!" and many in the movement have listened. I say the same thing to ordinary lemmings, but they don't listen. WN's listen.

By the way, oil is going back up. It just hit 60 a barrel, so it doubled off it's low of 30. If you want to buy stock ETF's that bet on the price of gas and oil going up, here's a few:

UGA, DXO, OLO, UHN
Rail transit probably only has a future in a White Nationalist state. While the economic strengths are there, as you point out, it is not viable in this multicultural hell hole because white passengers (i.e. the customers that need to use the service) are always going to be made vulnerable to negro and assorted non-white violence, due to the illegality of segregation. ONLY the establishment of a White Nationalist state and a return to a segregation system could make a rail system free from non-white parasites vandalizing, loitering and committing acts of violence. IIRC, this has been a HUGE issue that has crippled many plans for light rail commuter systems - the only thing they end up doing is piping in innercity nigger scum to formerly pristine white neighborhoods (in many areas niggers get vouchers for FREE mass transit).

Old May 14th, 2009 #26
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, Amishism is genocidal. If attacked, the Amish will not defend themselves but will accept their genocide as God's will.
This is true, and I say this as one who has interacted and worked with the Amish for years.

It is well-known history here in Ohio that the Indians always loved to see an Amish wagon coming because it was free [everything] without a fight.

After their young daughters were blown away in a school shooting in Pennsylvania a couple of years ago, the Amish were tripping all over themselves to forgive the murderer.

Old May 14th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalkiAvatar View Post
Hitler and the Nazis were into neo-paganism. Were they 'of the nigger'?
They were not religious pagans. That's a lie spread by christians, who also defame the nazis as queers. The nazis were trying to take a christianized people and lead them back to sanity, by degree, and to do this it helped to spritz a little essence du Odin. But not in the literal sense of reviving a religion, more to create some of the feel and pageantry of the old values. Christians are cunts and nearly everything they claim about Hitler and the Nazis is a lie. As I have pointed out in E. Michael Jones, even the most honest and intelligent christians aren't beneath repeating the lies of the jew communists if they think they can smear nazis with them. Jones would laugh at and reject judeo-commie claims in every other instance, but if a kike says Hitler sucked poop out of Goebbels' three-year-old son, Jones would repeat it without batting an eyelash. Very interesting that Jones utterly excised the anti-nazi bilge he's run in his magazine, taken from the liars behind The Pink Swastika, from his latest tome, which was dedicated to the subject of jews and the church through western history. Not sure how you can avoid discussing the nazis but he managed it.

Old May 14th, 2009 #28
Peer Fischer

Old May 14th, 2009 #29
Peer Fischer

Old May 14th, 2009 #30
Curtis Stone

Hating religion is a mark of the Communist Jew.

Old May 14th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Baptists - all have come to my door, all of them are made uncomfortable by straightfoward exposition of biological fact a one's affinity for it.

Christian are indistinguishable from idiots. They removed the burden of being a man - thinking and acting - by making themselves sheep.

Old May 14th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Hating religion is a mark of the Communist Jew.
So is breathing.

Old May 14th, 2009 #33
R. Chuck
Banned

Quote:
The only good thing in the Bible is the line there is nothing new under the sun. There is no news, it's all happened before and will all happen again. All is pattern recognition, restating, rewording, and reminding.
Well that is for sure. But we are in a real conundrum. Most of the country is christian. Our nation was founded by jew-wise christians (not the made up kike "judeo-christianity"). How do we best win these guys over?

I don't like it anymore than you Alex. But we really need to come up with a way of convincing these people to our way. Thus far nothing has worked. In numbers there is strength. The kike manifesto proves this. They have been using these people for years.

Old May 14th, 2009 #34
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
No, Amishism is genocidal. If attacked, the Amish will not defend themselves but will accept their genocide as God's will. It's as valid a Christian position as any other, which shows you at bottom Christianity doesn't stand for anything, it falls for anything - which is precisely why its obesest and thickest apologists project their own flaws onto nonbuhlievers.

Yes. Read what I said again. I said that they seem to be the only ones I have observed who are comfortable with their religion. The way their religion serves them is that it is a major social binder, and the practical result is their valuable farms and simple, uncluttered lifestyle. Are they genocidal? Perhaps not a good use of the term. Suicidal philosophies? Probably so. I think everyone is aware of their "turn-the-other-cheek" attitude towards those who attack or insult them.

Old May 14th, 2009 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Chuck View Post
Well that is for sure. But we are in a real conundrum. Most of the country is christian. Our nation was founded by jew-wise christians (not the made up kike "judeo-christianity"). How do we best win these guys over?
Easy once we have power. These are people who call themselves sheep. If we're the shepherd, they'll go along. The tiny minority of these morons that actually believes its doctrines can be squashed. But 99% of christian preachers and priests are for sale.

Quote:
I don't like it anymore than you Alex. But we really need to come up with a way of convincing these people to our way. Thus far nothing has worked. In numbers there is strength. The kike manifesto proves this. They have been using these people for years.
We win them over by winning.

Old May 14th, 2009 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

I wouldn't say the Founders were all that jew wise. Some were, some weren't. It's not easy to tell. And it wasn't a big concern because there were few here and they lacked the technology to amplify their power.

Old May 14th, 2009 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
Yes. Read what I said again. I said that they seem to be the only ones I have observed who are comfortable with their religion. The way their religion serves them is that it is a major social binder, and the practical result is their valuable farms and simple, uncluttered lifestyle. Are they genocidal? Perhaps not a good use of the term. Suicidal philosophies? Probably so. I think everyone is aware of their "turn-the-other-cheek" attitude towards those who attack or insult them.
The only point that matters is that they exist only so long as others tolerate them since by their own crazy doctrine they will not defend themselves.

Old May 14th, 2009 #38
Pastor Visser
Banned

Question

What are people's thoughts on these quotes by Hitler?

"We don't want to educate anyone in atheism." Table-Talk [p. 6]

"An uneducated man, on the other hand, runs the risk of going over to atheism (which is a return to the state of the animal)..." Table-Talk [p. 59]

"It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself." -Table-Talk [p. 61]

Just wondering,

Old May 14th, 2009 #39
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
The only point that matters is that they exist only so long as others tolerate them since by their own crazy doctrine they will not defend themselves.
You will notice that no Amish exist in europe where they had their origins. They didn't tolerate them, the Catholic and Protestant rulers, and out they went-or else.

Old May 14th, 2009 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Chuck View Post
Just look at most Christians. Christ, they're pathetic. They're sappy, ignorant, stupid, guileless, wormy, crawly, singy, unsophisticated - in a word, pathetic. They will follow any strong lead. Right now, the jew supplies that lead. He does this by buying the support of the crooks and charlatans who lead them, ie, the worms with 10% more brains/balls than the pathetic congregation.

Man, you want to beat the jew, you have to be smart. Tough. Guileful. Capable of speculating. Capable of analyzing. Persistent. All the things christians are NOT.

Winning over these shitstains? That's not a goal. They'll scatter like a thousand cows in the presence of one man.

Tags
africa, genocide, religion

Thread