VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2015 #21
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
I beg to differ the Griffin/Brons election was a "fluke".
A fluke is a lucky or improbable occurrence, with the implication that the occurrence could not be repeated
They weren't re-elected. Thus their victories are likely to have been "flukes" as defined.
Quote:
Lots of Labour people I know voted for Griffin in the NW, sick of immigration and loss of jobs to globalism.
So what changed their mind during a period when decline worsened. Where are they now?

Old September 29th, 2015 #22
John Londen

Quote:
This thread is for sensible and reasoned debate on how we can form a new political party to save Britain and the White British people.
Form a committee of groups and individuals that are interested in discussing the idea. Call it the British Council. Ideally these people should already be activists and run groups of their own, but the meeting should be open to anybody initially. Agree to work together and co-ordinate initiatives. Let this evolve organically into a new leadership cadre and the basis of a new party.

Some thoughts off-hand on a new party:

1. Include 'British' or 'Britain' in the name. Examples: British Homeland Party, Britain for the British, Britain Forward, British Independence Party, British Conservative Movement, New Britain Party, or whatever. [BNP, BDP and BF, all good names, but taken].

2. Don't include racial requirements in the membership criteria. This avoids unnecessary legal and political problems. Just say you are for 'British folk', 'British people'. The unspoken message will be clear.

3. Have a two-tier membership structure: Voting Members and Non-Voting Members. Voting Members ultimately determine party direction at annual conferences, but have to be approved: house visit, etc. The criteria for moving from Non-Voting to Voting status would need to be decided, but could be a simple probationary period during which the member has to demonstrate commitment as an activist, or (if elderly or disabled) as, say, a donor.

4. Require that members desist from street demos and other militant activities. Only political activity allowed: i.e. leafleting, canvassing, elections, etc.

5. Focus on local politics and community work. Eschew national politics at this stage. Encourage members to embed themselves in community groups. Focus all political education efforts on electoral law pertaining parish and Council elections, the basics of community activism, recruitment techniques, etc.

6. Take it one stage at a time - aim first to control a parish council, then take it from there. Ensure activists are building expertise and skills as community activists and councillors, working on real issues that affect people, not pie in the sky stuff. Give support as necessary.

Now some thoughts on what should happen as the organisation grows....

7. Install a recognisable 'face' as a figurehead - maybe Griffin, but could be someone who is not famous but has telegenic qualities, such as Jez Turner or Andrew Moffat, or maybe someone else not yet known. Grant this person the title 'Party President', but stipulate that this person has no involvement in the running of the Party or Party finances. He is essentially a frontman only, the idea being that the public need a personality around which to form the Party's image. Voting Members must have the right to recall and remove the Party President at any time on a simple majority vote.

8. As the organisation expands, all party administration should be delegated to people with expertise and demonstrable probity, who will be answerable to the Party Executive, a committee elected at annual conference. The Executive must be entirely separate from the Party's policy functions, with no involvement by the Party President, candidates or similar figures. The aim would be for the Executive to appoint one or more full-time administrators as quickly as possible, who will be answerable to the Executive, not the President.

9. Subject to the above, the President must be given absolute control over policy and related matters of political organisation, strategy and campaigning. The President would be free to appoint his own advisory committee and other party organs to assist him with this. His budget would be decided by the Executive.

8. Serious disciplinary matters adn other internal 'legal' issues such as appeals over membership status should be in the hands of an Independent Tribunal, elected at the annual conference. Again, the Tribunal must have no members who are also candidates, nor must its members be known to or personal associates of the Party President. Neither the President nor any other member will be able to bring cases directly before the Tribunal. Cases must instead be referred via the Party's Presenting Officer, who will be appointed for this purpose, and will assess whether there is cause to 'prosecute' a member under the Party rules, whether there is sufficient evidence and whether it is in the Party's interests to do so.

Concluding thoughts...

The model should be regional parties like Mebyon Kernow, which should be studied carefully.

The last few points are based on lessons learned from problems in the BNP. The essence of it is that there needs to be a sort of 'cameralism' within the Party, with a separation of powers.

The Party's 'executive' (President) would be responsible for policy and political matters, including campaigning, policy, strategy and political organisation. The President would have dictatorial control over these matters, to enable him to be effective in his role as salesman/frontman, but with the important qualification that the Party's 'legislature' (Executive Committee) decides on his budget and controls all (or almost-all) administrative matters. The Party's judiciary (Independent Tribunal) deals with discipline, and any cases are brought independently by a Presenting Officer.

Old September 29th, 2015 #23
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
A fluke is a lucky or improbable occurrence, with the implication that the occurrence could not be repeated
They weren't re-elected. Thus their victories are likely to have been "flukes" as defined.So what changed their mind during a period when decline worsened. Where are they now?
They are still there waiting for us to get our act together.

Old September 29th, 2015 #24
Elephant In The Room
Banned

All further comments superfluous..give the heads a wobble...

Old September 29th, 2015 #25
Elephant In The Room
Banned

Sick of sleeping in mum's spare room with all these fuckin books..

Old September 29th, 2015 #26
joefrombradford

Quote:
N

If you believe that then it's over. I'm a tad more optimistic, but we must get into the battle, with Sensable politics, we have proved we can win. BNP 2002-2010. Community politics, grassroots, has proved that the people will support us. Enough of the grandstanding Golding, let's get back to the basics, that proved we can win- Steve Smith Burnley.
If he thinks that Nationalism is a lost cause, then why is he still here?

He's here, because in my opinion, he's a paid anti-racist campaigner. His job is to discourage productive Nationalist activity, make snidey attacks on Nationalist activists (with smart remarks that he wouldn't dare say to their face), piss on anything we are doing in an effort to demoralise and breed feelings of hopelessness amongst nationalists in the hope it will make them drop out, encourage illegal activity which will lead to Nationalists being put in prison or encourage counter-productive actions that will bring us into serious disrepute such as his great idea that we get all the divvies burning our National flag.... And his ultimate aim is to bring us into bloody confrontation which will lead to young Nationalists with the street gang mentality they have now, being killed, maimed or put in prison until they are old men and their ideology banned.

He talks about "The Fight" to excite the divvies, but if civil war broke out, do you think he would get involved? He shat his pants when I offered him a fight, so he's hardly up for all out bloody war against Zog, Judea, Islam and any other enemy of this nation, is he? No, he was kind of hoping that there were ranks of young, impressionable men who would do his fighting for him and if they're not killed then they will spend the rest of their lives in prison for him.

The fact he openly admits to being friends with Ian Christie says it all.

Ask yourself once again, if Antifascist Henry is what he professes to be, a disillusioned nationalist who thinks it's over, then why is he still here? Why hasn't he gone away?

Last edited by joefrombradford; September 30th, 2015 at 12:18 AM.

Old September 29th, 2015 #27
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
UKIP will not allow ex-BNP members to join.

UKIP say JDL, yes; ex-BNP et al, no...

About six million other reasons can be added to that one if needed.

Could ES join UKIP in the unlikely event that he wanted to?

I don't think so.
Like I'd actually want to join a party that would actually accept me!

Old September 30th, 2015 #28
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
If he thinks that Nationalism is a lost cause, then why is he still here?

He's here, because in my opinion blah, blah, blah....
This ^ psychotic prick puts people on ignore then spends his miserable life obsessing on them.

He didn't "shat his pants" He's still here waiting for you to come and kill him in front of his family.

Remember...
Quote:
I don't care how far I have to travel, I will go through his front door and break his ankles and then his kneecaps and I will do it in front of his family. He is fucking dead.

Old September 30th, 2015 #29
Henry.

Quote:
It's been six years since the Euro vote and they didn't stick around for Marmite afters.

Anyway the System has restored old Labour so that Jeremy Corbyn can bring them back to the fold.

Old September 30th, 2015 #30
Mr Murray

Quote:
So get your act together then.

Start a 'sensable' party and I'm sure everyone will join. Just like they joined Patria, the BDP, the BFP, LibertyGB etc, etc.

The real problem here is that there are just no charismatic, intelligent and honest leaders about.

Old September 30th, 2015 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Britain is 87% white? Did Britain time travel back a couple of decades overnight and I didn't notice?

Demographics are against us in many areas. A couple of years back, Operation Black Vote (there's a thread about it somewhere) worked out that if the ethnic minorities all voted as one block, they could significantly influence the outcome of an election. I'm all for a new, sensible party led by a baggage-free and respectable leader (in a shirt and tie and with his can hidden behind his back) but in many areas, demographics mean he or any of his party simply will not be elected. In many places, there are not enough white people to form a majority, if the OBV lot gets its act together and mobilises against this party.

Old September 30th, 2015 #32
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
This ^ psychotic prick puts people on ignore then spends his miserable life obsessing on them.

He didn't "shat his pants" He's still here waiting for you to come and kill him in front of his family.

Remember...

Muttley
I have Muttley for my avator on Pokerstars.

Old September 30th, 2015 #33
joefrombradford

I can see by your quote the undercover Antifascist is getting brave again.

Quote:
Where? Where is he waiting for me? The moment I find out is the moment he will be visited.

He even got his girlfriend Gibson to tell me off last time via negative rep point. What a sad bastard!

Last edited by joefrombradford; September 30th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

Old September 30th, 2015 #34
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Britain is 87% white? Did Britain time travel back a couple of decades overnight and I didn't notice?

Demographics are against us in many areas. A couple of years back, Operation Black Vote (there's a thread about it somewhere) worked out that if the ethnic minorities all voted as one block, they could significantly influence the outcome of an election. I'm all for a new, sensible party led by a baggage-free and respectable leader (in a shirt and tie and with his can hidden behind his back) but in many areas, demographics mean he or any of his party simply will not be elected. In many places, there are not enough white people to form a majority, if the OBV lot gets its act together and mobilises against this party.
The 87% is from the 2011 census, so yes it is less now. 250,000 WhiteBrits fled the country last year, that's a vote of confidence in our system eh?

Old September 30th, 2015 #35
Henry.

Quote:
He even got Gibson to tell me off last time via negative rep point. What a sad bastard!
I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you "Mong." No one's frightened of you or your sink estate family. Get over it Tory boy.

Old October 1st, 2015 #36
joefrombradford

I'm not taking him off ignore to look, but no doubt Antifascist Henry, the owner of a white feather who will not come out and meet me despite being called out repeatedly, had a smart remark to add there. It's all he can do, keyboard warfare. If he ever feels brave enough to say it to my face then he knows I am very keen to meet him.

In the meantime, I advise everyone not to listen to the illegal and violent actions being endorsed or insinuated by him. It will only end in anyone stupid enough to follow his instructions spending a long time staring at the back of a prison cell door, or pushing up daisies.

He doesn't seem to want to answer my questions, so perhaps someone else might want to ask him why he's still here if he believes Nationalism is a lost cause or if he would be a combatant if "The Fight" he seems to crave broke out or why he tried to get the divvys burning our national flag or if he is a paid anti-racism campaigner or several of the other questions I've asked him.

Old October 1st, 2015 #37
Henry.

Hiding behind your ignore function asking other members to do what you won't, you're not even a "keyboard warrior."

Anyway, are YOU ready to answer the question you've been running away from for years, or are you going to continue with your silly-arse nonsense?

This one...

Quote:
Still working for the Crown, Jug?

Old October 1st, 2015 #38
Gibson

Quote:
He even got his girlfriend Gibson to tell me off last time via negative rep point.
Gibson doesn't rep on instructions from Henry, but she sometimes reps out of dislike for obnoxious idiots.

Old October 1st, 2015 #39
Gibson

Quote:
The 87% is from the 2011 census, so yes it is less now. 250,000 WhiteBrits fled the country last year, that's a vote of confidence in our system eh?
Yes, about 300,000 Brits are emigrating every year, and 600,000 3rd worlders are immigrating.

In the 2.3 years between now and Cameron's EU vote at the end of 2017 (assuming he's not lying this time), demographics will move against us by about 2,000,000.

Not that it matters for that vote, because Scotland will keep us in the EU.

Old October 1st, 2015 #40
joefrombradford

This just gets better and better. The forum's undercover Antifascist, it seems, has been hiding behind a skirt.... And a keyboard.

Tags
british, islands, nationalism, white

Thread