Ray Allan

Default Putin and China dealt a KNOCKOUT blow to the west with this move

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 23rd, 2023 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Old March 23rd, 2023 #3
Dan Hadaway

Like the video said, it's a man made disaster for the United States. "Man" being the kikes. They saw an opportunity for a unipolar world after the Cold War ended and their greed and avarice led them to think that they were these all power god-men to lead this charge. But such a desire is a fleet of fancy.

Unfortunately, the average American citizen will pay price for kike perfidy.

Old March 23rd, 2023 #4
Stewart Meadows

Somebody here on VNN posted an article about this news story that was written by the race-mixing, pro-Chinese piece of garbage Andrew Anglin who was very happy about this and claimed that it would lead to the destruction of the Jewnited States, or some such nonsense.

For the record, Xi Pingpong isn't interested in fighting the Jew World Order. On the contrary, he's part of it. If you read Chinese state-run newspapers/news sites you will notice that their journalists brag about how China's anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime...

...supports the jews' COVID scam.

...supports the jews' "climate change" scam.

...supports the jew-funded negro terrorist group Black Lives Matter.

...makes important trade deals with Pissrael.

...encourages jewish bankers and jewish companies from the US to increase their influence in China.

...lets American jews gradually take over Chinese academia, starting with the prestigious Tsinghua University in Beijing.

...accuses Donald Trump and his voters of being "white supremacists."

...expresses joy at the prospect of white Americans being bred out of existence by U.S. negroes and mestizos.

...claims that Sweden mistreats/discriminates against its Muslim immigrants, even though it's common knowledge that the Swedish authorities threat Muslim immigrants like royalty and let them do whatever they want, including raping and brutally assaulting Swedish women and children.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if you're pro-Chinese, you're anti-white scum.

Old March 24th, 2023 #5
Serbian

US Warship Illegally Enters China’s Territorial Waters

https://dailystormer.in/us-warship-i...torial-waters/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Thread