VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2021 #1
Alyssa_gronwold

Angry Violent Jew brags about brutally beating a white guy over a minor insultt

Source : https://jewish-privilege.tumblr.com/post/127029191699/c

Quote:
. When I was fifteen, I beat the shit out of a neo-Nazi. His parents were neo-Nazis, and he had been homeschooled until high school. I don’t know what happened, but after that his parents were ordered to enroll their kids in public school. Anyway, at our school, Anime club basically functioned as the place where everybody Jewish and/or not straight/cis hung out. So this guy shows up at Anime club for G-d only knows what reason, and sits down next to me. At the time, I waxed my eyebrows, dyed my hair blonde, wore it long and straight, and did a whole lot of things at my mother’s urging to meet white gentile beauty norms. I was also 4′10″, weighed about 90 pounds, and carried oxygen. He looked at me, and smiled winningly, and said “Everybody here is a kike or a fag but you.”

Anime club was held in the lecture hall. We had those little chairs with the arms and the little desk things, and I have no idea how I did it without breaking anything, but I flung all six feet of him to the ground, wrapped my legs around his chest, and punched him repeatedly in the face until my best friend grabbed me and pulled me off because he was afraid I would kill the guy. I actually don’t remember any of this, but everybody tells me I was making some kind of screeching sound the whole time.

Later I found out that I broke his nose, and he told his parents he had been mugged by a big black man, which was less embarrassing for his racist Nazi ass than being beaten up by a tiny disabled Jewish girl because he mistook her for a straight goy. I did not get in trouble. Even if he had wanted to go to the school, I had a room full of witnesses willing to swear that he had fallen down several times and walked into a door, really.
And people call white nationalists hateful and violent

Old January 23rd, 2021 #2
H.B.

That story sounds so retarded. How do we know it was not written by a Nazi to make jews sounds ridiculous and absurd?

Old January 24th, 2021 #3
Crowe

Jews lie all the time, and this sounds like a short story.

Thread