VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2011 #1
Mark Mathews

Default Greetings Brothers & Sisters!

Greetings Kinfolk!
My name's Mark from central England...
I saw on one of your older threads, the wrtitten version of the Declaration of War as written by Robert Mathews... There was, somewhere, a recorded version of it, with background music and an American fella with a deep voice reading it. I've looked on youtube and cannot find it anywhere. Would anyone here know where I can find it or get it?
Much appreciated folks,
Mark.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #2
hengest
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mathews View Post
Greetings Kinfolk!
My name's Mark from central England...
I saw on one of your older threads, the wrtitten version of the Declaration of War as written by Robert Mathews... There was, somewhere, a recorded version of it, with background music and an American fella with a deep voice reading it. I've looked on youtube and cannot find it anywhere. Would anyone here know where I can find it or get it?
Much appreciated folks,
Mark.
Greetings, Mark! Welcome to the forum. I, too, hail from central England. Though I am fortunate to live in a despicaply White neighbourhood in semi-rural Staffordshire, the vibrant, multicultural hell-hole of Wolverhampton is just a few (too few, for my liking) miles away. Where, roughly, are you? What is your nearest town/city?
Sorry I can't help with your question.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&file_id=7921

Old February 23rd, 2011 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...rt_jay_mathews

Old February 23rd, 2011 #5
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Declaration of War
In November of 1984, Robert Jay Mathews of The Order issued this declaration of war. It's even more relevant today than it was 25 years ago, as our situation has grown far more dire and a sense of urgency is required.

Declaration of War

"It is now a dark and dismal time in the history of our Race. All about us lie the green graves of our sires, yet, in a land once ours we have become a people dispossessed. Our heroes and culture have been insulted and degraded. The mongrel hordes clamor to sever us from our inheritance. Yet our people do not care.

Throughout this land our children are being coerced into accepting nonwhites for their idols, their companions, and worst of all for their mates. A course which has taken us straight to oblivion. Yet our people do not see. Not by accident but by design these terrible things have come to pass. It is self-evident to all who have eyes to see that an evil shadow has fallen across our once fair land. Evidence abounds that a certain, vile, alien people have taken control of our country. How is it that a parasite has gained dominion over its host? Instead of being vigilant our fathers have slept.

What are we to do? How bleak these aliens have made our children's future. All about us the land is dying. Our cities swarm with dusky hordes. The water is rancid and the air is rank. Our farms are being seized by usurious leeches and our people are being forced off the land. The capitalists and communists pick gleefully at our bones while the vile, hook-nosed masters of usury orchestrate our destruction.

We hereby declare ourselves a free and sovereign people. We claim a territorial imperative that will consist of the entire North American continent north of Mexico. As soldiers of the Aryan Resistance Movement(ARM) we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the Geneva Convention.

We now close this Declaration with an open letter to congress and our signatures confirming our intent to do battle. Let friend and foe alike be made aware: This Is War! We the following of sound body and mind under no duress, do hereby sign this document of our own free will, stating forthrightfully and without fear that we declare ourselves to be in a full and unrelenting state of war with those forces seeking and consciously promoting the destruction of our Faith and our Race. Therefore, for Blood, Soil and Honor, and for the future of our children, we commit ourselves to battle. Amen."

The Order, Brüder Schweigen

Old February 23rd, 2011 #6
Fred O'Malley
Banned

http://wwwradiowerewolf.blogspot.com...on-of-war.html

Old February 24th, 2011 #7
Mark Mathews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
Greetings, Mark! Welcome to the forum. I, too, hail from central England. Though I am fortunate to live in a despicaply White neighbourhood in semi-rural Staffordshire, the vibrant, multicultural hell-hole of Wolverhampton is just a few (too few, for my liking) miles away. Where, roughly, are you? What is your nearest town/city?
Sorry I can't help with your question.
Greetings my friend! I am actually in Coventry...for my sins :-)
And where you live is just too white for your own good sire.... as the BBC once referred to it: hideously white!

Old February 24th, 2011 #8
Mark Mathews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Hi Fred... whilst I thank you for your help in locating news tories about The Order, and various sources for The Declaration of War.... I was asking for someone to direct me to a receorded audio version of it, that was obviously made by someone.

It contained an American man/voice reading excerpts from the DoW, and even things that weren;t in the original DoW. But it's an AUDIO RECORDED version I'm after. I've looked on youtube extensively, but cannot find it.

If anyone wishes to hear what I'm on about... and if you have a CD by British RAC band "Squadron" going back about 15 years, called 'Combat:Battle & Burn', there is an excerpt at the beginning of the first song ("Europe Song" I think), and there is an excerpt which is definitely from the DoW at the beginning of the last song "Blood of the Kings". They are not on youtube either, as far as I can see :-(

I hope that makes it a little clearer. But thanks for your assistance Frank.
Much appreciated, my brother :-)

Thread