Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2013 #1
Rich (TMR)

Thumbs up Dr. Kevin MacDonald on Truth Militia Radio Tonight @ 10:00PM EST.

On this episode… Dana is joined by Dr. Kevin MacDonald. The focus of the interview with Dr. MacDonald is on the state of the movement, working within the system for white civil rights versus racial separatism, pan-secessionism, science versus religion, and much more! This should be another great show from Dana. Tune in live @ 10:00pm EST. And remember to post your comments & questions in our Radio Show Chatbox. The phone lines will be open throughout the course of the show. Call in with your questions and comments at 646-652-2445.

Old January 9th, 2013 #2
Anthony Lynch
Banned

This should be instructive as I'm sure your people will conduct a better interview than jim giles. Are yall going to set up another with my favorite guest?

Old January 9th, 2013 #3
Rich (TMR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
This should be instructive as I'm sure your people will conduct a better interview than jim giles. Are yall going to set up another with my favorite guest?
What guest are you referring to Anthony?

Old January 10th, 2013 #4
Martin Simard
Banned

The host talked way too much. Seriously, there were points when he talked non-stop for almost 10 minutes. I want to hear Dr. MacDonald, know when to stop talking. Dr. MacDonald didn't go on your show to hear you talk. VOR hosts didn't even talk that much when they had guests. The callers were also an embarrassment, the first White guy was slow-witted and couldn't get his thoughts in order. If I'm MacDonald I'd wonder why I bothered to appear on this show, Linder didn't make a mistake turning down an appearance on this show. It proves Linder has good instincts! I'm trying to listen to the whole show but I sometimes have to turn down the volume because of how low quality some of it is. I wince at the sub-par nature of it.

Old January 10th, 2013 #5
Joe_Smith

I am actually good friends with interviewer, known him for many years now.

He's good ideologically, not a kosher conservative.

MacDonald's a great writer and very articulate, but very underwhelming to listen to.

Old January 10th, 2013 #6
George B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
The host talked way too much. Seriously, there were points when he talked non-stop for almost 10 minutes. I want to hear Dr. MacDonald, know when to stop talking. Dr. MacDonald didn't go on your show to hear you talk.
I agree. It was so bad I had to stop listening. Plus the arguing back and forth with the black guy who called in was painful to listen to. Why even have callers when you're interviewing someone like Dr MacDonald? And why bother interviewing someone at all if you can't shut up and let them talk?? Very disappointing and a total waste of time.

Tags
broadcast, interview, kevin macdonald, radio

Thread