Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2021 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Trump isn't going to pardon the "insurrectionists"

First off, (I'm not sure I have to tell anyone here this) it wasn't an insurrection. Objectively, it could only be described as an Animal House style fraternity prank. An insurrection would involve guns and congressfags dying.

At any rate, how could anyone support a leader who won't stand by his own most ardent supporters? I don't get it.

I know he's a zionist, and a Jew bootlicker, but there's no way to get a president who isn't. Unless he's literally retarded and incapable of learning anything, he can't not see that they're going to shit on him no matter what he does. So, why not pardon these people? They stuck their neck out for him, and could spend a decade or even life sentences on bullshit charges, but he is just throwing them to the dogs.

The left, and the (((media))) did make a good point about him. That he's a selfish narcissistic cunt who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Old January 15th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

No, Orange Golem only pardons green nigger war criminals, Blackwater mercenary scum and political cronies. And even that still wasn't good enough for (((the tribe))).

The rat-bastard deserves whatever the jews want to do to him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2021 #3
Crowe

Hes a cuck, so of course he's gonna choose the way of the cuck on his way out. Even on his last days in office, he's more concerned with China and Iran. What a total shithead! He deserves to get impeached.

Old January 15th, 2021 #4
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No, Orange Golem only pardons green nigger war criminals, Blackwater mercenary scum and political cronies. And even that still wasn't good enough for (((the tribe))).

The rat-bastard deserves whatever the jews want to do to him.
Trump refused orders to attack Iran with air strikes on the missile bases in southern Iran that could hit Israel. Israel instead launched the attack with their own planes and pilots. they were all shot down. they lost several top air force officers. The next day the congress impeached him for the first time.

Just think about that, US pilots would have been killed, too. Trump made the right call. But Israel was furious that Trump didn't sacrifice US pilots.

this was the pretext given for the air strikes that were supposed to be ordered by trump, the shooting down of a US drone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_I...American_drone

Old January 15th, 2021 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
Trump refused orders to attack Iran with air strikes on the missile bases in southern Iran that could hit Israel. Israel instead launched the attack with their own planes and pilots. they were all shot down. they lost several top air force officers. The next day the congress impeached him for the first time.

Just think about that, US pilots would have been killed, too. Trump made the right call. But Israel was furious that Trump didn't sacrifice US pilots.

this was the pretext given for the air strikes that were supposed to be ordered by trump, the shooting down of a US drone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_I...American_drone
Do you have a link about Israel attacking Iranian missile bases and losing several top air force officers? I don't remember any such attack like that. You might be thinking of the Russian Il-20 surveillance aircraft that was accidentally shot down with no survivors by Syria in September 2018 after a cowardly tactic by Israeli fighter jets using the Russian plane as cover for an attack on Syrian missile bases, so get your facts straight.

Also, I could care less if u.s. air niggers get killed, in fact I cheer when something like that happens. And Trump is still a shithead zionist tool.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 15th, 2021 at 04:29 PM.

Old January 15th, 2021 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Do you have a link about Israel attacking Iranian missile bases and losing several top air force officers? I don't remember any such attack like that. You might be thinking of the Russian Il-20 surveillance aircraft that was accidentally shot down with no survivors by Syria in September 2018 after a cowardly tactic by Israeli fighter jets using the Russian plane as cover for an attack on Syrian missile bases, so get your facts straight.

Also, I could care less if u.s. air niggers get killed, in fact I cheer when something like that happens. And Trump is still a shithead zionist tool.
If pissreal got their ass kicked by Iran, you can be sure it would have been shared with great enthusiasm by one of the members here.

But jews are too chicken shit to make a risky air pirate raid on a country with solid air defenses, they prefer chicken shit tactics like cyber attacks, and assassinating civilians.

Old January 16th, 2021 #7
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hes a cuck, so of course he's gonna choose the way of the cuck on his way out. Even on his last days in office, he's more concerned with China and Iran. What a total shithead! He deserves to get impeached.
I'm kind of hoping he's impeached, because it could open the slot up to someone further to the right with an actual coalition built around him. Likely, it would have to include Trump to some degree.

But I don't think it's because he's a cuck, specifically. I think he won't because if he does it will make it harder for him in the impeachment trial. Pardoning these guys will just add to the evidence that he ordered them to storm the Capitol.

Old January 16th, 2021 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I'm kind of hoping he's impeached, because it could open the slot up to someone further to the right with an actual coalition built around him. Likely, it would have to include Trump to some degree.
There isn't a political solution to our problems by working from within the system. People need to give up on that angle, it's not going to happen.

Craig Cobb didn't have a bad idea, he just went about it in the wrong way. If we're going to play politics, let's play small ball, and stay under the radar, and not be clownish about it. A serious operation requires no theatrics. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
But I don't think it's because he's a cuck, specifically. I think he won't because if he does it will make it harder for him in the impeachment trial. Pardoning these guys will just add to the evidence that he ordered them to storm the Capitol.
Impeachment is likely a threat to keep him in line, and discourage him from doing anything too radical. I'd have a whole lot more respect for him as a man if he showed a modicum of defiance. Sometimes it's worth burning some bridges to retain your pride as a man.

Thread