VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2009 #1
Serbian

Default Britain to pull out most peacekeepers from Kosovo

Quote:
Britain to pull out most peacekeepers from Kosovo

PRISTINA, March 4 (Reuters) - Britain will pull out almost all of its peacekeeping troops from Kosovo by September, it said in a statement on Wednesday, citing better security there.

"Our current force of 167 personnel will be drawn down to a small number of posts between the end of March 2009 and 1 September 2009," said a statement from the British embassy in Pristina.

"Our drawdown reflects the changed circumstances in Kosovo, in particular the improved security situation," it said.

Local media has reported in recent weeks that NATO was looking to reduce the number of its peacekeeping troops.

About 55,000 NATO-led peacekeepers were deployed to preserve the fragile peace in Kosovo after the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia ended in 1999. Over the years the number of troops has been reduced to 15,000. (Reporting by Fatos Bytyci; Editing by Adam Tanner; Editing by Louise Ireland)
http://uk.reuters.com/article/homepa...8418._CH_.2420

But then

Quote:
NATO denies troop cuts in Kosovo

March 04, 2009 10:49 AM
BRUSSELS, Mar 04, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX News Network) -- NATO on Wednesday denied that it will cut its troops in Kosovo (KFOR), saying there is no such a plan.

"There is no plan and no decision for any reductions to KFOR," said NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer through his spokesman James Appathurai.

"Those who are speculating on any reductions to KFOR, including those in uniform, do not speak for NATO on this issue," said the NATO chief.

"Any changes to KFOR will only be made on the basis of a political decision by all allies. Such a decision will only be taken if all allies are assured that a possible reduction of KFOR will not jeopardize the safety and security of Kosovo. And that time has not come," said de Hoop Scheffer.

The NATO chief was obviously responding to remarks by KFOR commander Italian General Giuseppe Emilio Gay that KFOR troop numbers will be cut this year.

"We are in the phase of reducing our troops and this will happen in every corner of Kosovo," Gay told reporters on Tuesday in the Kosovar capital of Pristina.

The NATO-led KFOR has 15,450 troops today. KFOR entered Kosovo in 1999 under a UN mandate. NATO decided to keep the peacekeepers in the region to deter violence that may arise from the unilateral declaration of Kosovo from Serbia in February 2008.
They all need to go , they have done enough damage already.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 5th, 2009 #2
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
http://uk.reuters.com/article/homepa...8418._CH_.2420

But then

They all need to go , they have done enough damage already.

baš i nisam uvjeren da će Srbima bit bolje kad se mirovnjaci maknu...mi smo imali velikih problema s njima u "oluji"...jednostavno su nam visili za vratom, pa nisi se mogao "opustit po zanatu".
Kad se naknu mirovnjaci, šiptari će imat priliku za čistkom i osvetom -samo takvu...i vjerujem da će iskoristit.
U "oluji" nije bilo zločina samo zato jer su ti mirovnjaci visli i zapovjedništvo je urlalo ako si zapalio "stojadina" a kamoli pola sela ili potamanio starčad

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 5th, 2009 #3
EireannGoddess

The British have been pulled out only because the American Army arrived a little over a month ago to take their place re NATO. It's not a good sign.

Old March 6th, 2009 #4
bmwbiker

KOSOVO’S NATIONAL SHAME
Wahhabi: Mother Theresa Belongs in Hell Wahhabi Imam Shefqet Krasniqi slated Mother Theresa and Kosovo authorities called him a blind fanatic.

About a month ago, Serbian media reported about extremist plans of the Wahhabi who are allegedly planning on dislocating the Serb population from Kosovo.

According to media reports, armed Wahhabi patrolled around Kosovska Mitrovica, demanding identification documents from Serbs and recruiting heroin addicts into their ranks.

In late February, Kosovo media reported about the Wahhabists’ extremist campaign against Christians. The local Wahhabi Imam, Shefqet Krasniqi, harshly slammed Mother Theresa, saying that her place was in hell.

- The Albanian nun could have had any man she wanted – he insulted Mother Theresa.

Kosovo president advisor compares Imam to Taliban
Albanians, of whichever faith, see Mother Theresa as a heroine. Kosovo authorities, Catholic priests, but also numerous Kosovo Muslims, condemned Imam’s statements. Blerim Latifi, advisor to Kosovo’s President Hashim Tachi, compared the Imam to the Taliban.
Scandalous statements by the Imam

The media called such words the Imam said in a mosque scandalous because all Albanians, of whichever faith, see Mother Theresa as a heroine. Especially shocking is the fact that Imam Krasniqi’s mosque is located in the near vicinity of the Mother Theresa Street.

Kosovo authorities, Catholic priests, but also numerous Kosovo Muslims, condemned Imam’s statements, Kosovo’s Express reported.

Blerim Latifi, advisor to Kosovo’s President Hashim Tachi, compared the Imam with the Taliban.

Insults against Mother Theresa are a national disgrace

- What that man said about Mother Theresa is a national disgrace. Only a blind fanatic who has lost his common sense can talk like that – Latifi said.

How much Mother Theresa means to the Albanian people was proved by the fact that they requested her mortal remains two years ago.

On the other hand, the media speculate that in time, the Wahhabi are planning to become a political party and that this is all a big conspiracy.

Old March 6th, 2009 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
baš i nisam uvjeren da će Srbima bit bolje kad se mirovnjaci maknu...mi smo imali velikih problema s njima u "oluji"...jednostavno su nam visili za vratom, pa nisi se mogao "opustit po zanatu".
Kad se naknu mirovnjaci, šiptari će imat priliku za čistkom i osvetom -samo takvu...i vjerujem da će iskoristit.

Samo nek 'mirovnjaci' idu, nije potrebno da se 'brinu' o nama. Lako cemo mi sa siptarskom stokom, oni nisu problem, problem je vlast u Beogradu. Ja licno i zelim da siptari prosire svoje napade na jug Srbije, to je jedini nacin da se narod u Srbiji opameti.

Old March 7th, 2009 #6
bmwbiker

Quote:
Samo nek 'mirovnjaci' idu, nije potrebno da se 'brinu' o nama. Lako cemo mi sa siptarskom stokom, oni nisu problem, problem je vlast u Beogradu. Ja licno i zelim da siptari prosire svoje napade na jug Srbije, to je jedini nacin da se narod u Srbiji opameti.

koliko sam pratio situaciju..šiptara ima pun kurac po jugu Srbije, a to može bit jeben problem...Šipci iz početka su bili papci od ratnika no dolaskom ovih Šipaka šta su bili zapovjednici u Hrvatskoj vojsci ta se situacija promjenila, digli su moral, disciplinu i organizaciju..
Novi rat sa šipcima...neće bar još 10 godina...a to bi moglo bit jako krvavo, ozbiljno krvavo

Old March 7th, 2009 #7
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
koliko sam pratio situaciju..šiptara ima pun kurac po jugu Srbije, a to može bit jeben problem...Šipci iz početka su bili papci od ratnika no dolaskom ovih Šipaka šta su bili zapovjednici u Hrvatskoj vojsci ta se situacija promjenila, digli su moral, disciplinu i organizaciju..
Novi rat sa šipcima...neće bar još 10 godina...a to bi moglo bit jako krvavo, ozbiljno krvavo
Mogu oni da imaju opremu, tehniku, i ljude. Al nikad nece imati sto treba svakom pravom vojniku MUDA!

Old March 9th, 2009 #8
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Mogu oni da imaju opremu, tehniku, i ljude. Al nikad nece imati sto treba svakom pravom vojniku MUDA!

jednu stvar sam naučio u ratu: previše muda ubija cijeli vod...bolje se držat stare Dalmatinske taktike: sagni se dok pucaju..ko im jebe mater, prije ili kasnije će im dopizdit i onda se pomakni bliže...i tako malo pomalo neš tribat puno trošit metke...

Old March 9th, 2009 #9
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
jednu stvar sam naučio u ratu: previše muda ubija cijeli vod...bolje se držat stare Dalmatinske taktike: sagni se dok pucaju..ko im jebe mater, prije ili kasnije će im dopizdit i onda se pomakni bliže...i tako malo pomalo neš tribat puno trošit metke...
Da, ali ipak opet ne mozes bezati.

Old March 9th, 2009 #10
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Da, ali ipak opet ne mozes bezati.

baš ... bježiš kad je gusto kad te poklope granatama blizu a ti si otkriven..no to je uglavnom na početku napada...kad se dođe na 100 metara onda nema granata samo snajperi, pješačko i protuavionci (a ti su zajebani)

Old March 10th, 2009 #11
Serbian

Quote:

Siptari jesu papci od ratnika al me cudi kako ti papci da budu zapovjednici u Hrvatskoj vojsci? Zar je standard bio toliko nizak pa se primao sav olos sveta? Znam da je bilo puno narkomana, psihopata i raznog belosvetskog olosa u vasim redovima al smrdljivi siptari da 'brane' hrvatsku to je stvarno sramota.

Old March 11th, 2009 #12
bmwbiker

Quote:
Siptari jesu papci od ratnika al me cudi kako ti papci da budu zapovjednici u Hrvatskoj vojsci? Zar je standard bio toliko nizak pa se primao sav olos sveta? Znam da je bilo puno narkomana, psihopata i raznog belosvetskog olosa u vasim redovima al smrdljivi siptari da 'brane' hrvatsku to je stvarno sramota.

Bilo je svega..no šrot bi odmah otpao..a ti šipci su bili zapovjednici u JNA tako su se prebacili u HV i bili su odlični....
kod nas se pokazalo da su najbolji vojnici oni normalni tipovi ili veseljaci, zajebanti..od uličnih tučara nema ništa, svi su bili šupci.
Od narkomana i lopova nisi imao ništa a i oni su zaobilazili vojsku u širokome krugu..
Ali svi kako se kaže u nas .. mangupi e to su bili najbolji i njih i jesmo imali dosta...
A ovi šipak Taći..to je bio mudonja...

Old March 11th, 2009 #13
Serbian

Quote:
kod nas se pokazalo da su najbolji vojnici oni normalni tipovi ili veseljaci, zajebanti..od uličnih tučara nema ništa, svi su bili šupci.
Slazem se potpuno, normalni obicni ljudi za koje covek nikad ne bi pomislio se obicno pokazu kao njbolji u teskim situacijama. Ovi sto se kurce i jaki su na recima obicno su prvi da zbrisu kad zagusti. Uvek je bilo tako.

Thread