Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ordering Info / Status of Latest Issue (#1a)

THE ARYAN ALTERNATIVE ISSUE #1a NOW READY FOR SHIPPING:

$12 for 100
$30 for 250

PREVIEW #1a HERE (top left column PDF)

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/cartoons.htm

Orders to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861
Springfield MO 65808

Call Mr. Miller at 417/258-7785 if you have questions.

If not YOU, then WHO?
If not NOW, then WHEN?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

You know what's going on in America. Thanks to VNN, you know why. The Aryan Alternative is your way to fight back.

Join me, men of good will and strong heart.

Alex Linder

Old November 19th, 2004 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

UPDATE:

I picked up 2000 copies from Rounder.

I put 2/3 of orders in mail on 11/18, and the rest will be put in mail today, 11/19.

That leaves us in this situation:

- I've got roughly 1000 issues ready to ship the minute your order comes in.

- Send me names of individuals who might benefit, and I'll mail it out issues if they're worthy.

- Anybody with a list of addresses for radio talk show hosts, please forward.

GOOD NEWS: we may have a cartoonist for upcoming issues, and a very good one.

OPINION: These issues are absolutely lovely to look at, very handsome and nicely printed. Filled with stuff you will find nowhere else. Not just another boring compilation of crime stats, but real stories. With these in your hand, you have a real chance to fight back.

Get out there and put these on the street, and send us your stories.

I'm going to be passing TAA's out at Ralph Nader's speech coming up here in a few days at TSU. I've already put 300 of the first issue on the street in Kirksville, and will put a couple hundred more in new driveways (#1a).

Again, I repeat, both Rounder and I have these tabloids in hand, ready for immediate shipment.

If you're too tight for money -- ie, you can't even afford 12 bucks -- then send me $5 and I'll mail you fifty. If you can't afford $5, then simply provide me an address and I'll shoot you fifty copies free -- if you promise to hand them out, and report your reaction here at VNNF. I'll make that offer to the first ten people who accept it. I can make it thanks to the generosity of certain VNNF members who have provided funds to help get the tabloid out there. Come on, people, now's the time for you to do something active to push our cause. Typing on the Internet, believe it or not, is not enough.

I mean, this thing is BEAUTIFUL. Yes, I'm partial to it, but it's a damn pretty thing even so. I mean, imagine...a two-page spread...right in middle of left page is perfect cartoon of Aryan soldier ordered off to Iraq...by dirty jew...all around that photo are quotes from jews "yeah, we lied you into war." top page two...graphic of smushed Rachel Corrie. There's only one nation in the middle east that murders american girls: Israel.

Our neighbors and college students aren't going to get the truth about Israel on tv. Not in the newspapers. With The Aryan Alternative they've got something they can grab and hold and flip through, and ponder, and pass on from hands to hands.

What we're doing here at VNN, is we're building a team. This tabloid can bring us all together. Planning it, paying for it, distributing it, gauging reaction, perfecting it. You know what your role is in the process. Whatever that is, the team is counting on you to GET YOUR PART DONE. Whatever that is, GET IT DONE.

Old November 19th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Radio talk hosts - with hyperlinks to the radio station webpage

http://www.radiotalk.org/hosts.html

Old December 1st, 2004 #4
konkwista88

I refuse to participate as would most people. VNN has become a disregarded website by most people, even in the WN movement for its attacks on Christians and women, and is known as being a rumor milll. Even though some of this has ceased, most people will still remember.

This website really is not a gateway to get people in from the outside. A semi-racially aware person accesses the site and the first thing they see is "no jews just right" and a few news articles. Why is there still no introduction, why we believe what we believe in regards to fried chicken eaters, jews and spics? This site also lacks visuals. Most people who access this site from the taboid will then disregard it. That is why I still support stormfront, despite the heavy moderation. It has a specific appeal to bring in outsiders and is still growing. It has 1000+ people online as often as this site has 100+. Does that not tell you anything?

Old December 1st, 2004 #5
konkwista88

Where can you check the number of new members per week on this forum?

What was the average weekly number of new members per week on this forum BEFORE the tabloid was being distributed?

Old December 1st, 2004 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkwista88
Where can you check the number of new members per week on this forum?

What was the average weekly number of new members per week on this forum BEFORE the tabloid was being distributed?
The bottom of the page has numbers online, and total numbers of members. It doesn't have new members by week.

There's some value to absolute numbers, but there's value to numbers of quality members too. As best I can tell, numbers have gone up a couple a day, since we've been putting out the papers. I don't know if there's a relation or not.

I've always been in favor of watching alexa and numbers and such, but not fixating on it. The important thing is to get better, consistently. Get better over time, and the rest will take care of itself.

The goal here is to build a WN political vehicle led by honest men. That is what we are doing. Don't believe the hype put out by interested liars on other sites, Konkwista. Draw your conclusions from the men and ideas you see here, please.

You are right that we need a better lead-in for newbies. We are working on that.

Old December 2nd, 2004 #7
konkwista88

The goal here is to build a WN political vehicle led by honest men. That is what we are doing. Don't believe the hype put out by interested liars on other sites, Konkwista. Draw your conclusions from the men and ideas you see here, please.

I have been going to VNN on and off for the past three years since August 2001. I have seen the way it has grown, declined, men who have come and gone....

Old December 2nd, 2004 #8
konkwista88

Well damn konkwista88, you can't blame VNN for men who come on here but lack the Will of their Convictions necessary to stay, can ya?

No, I am trying to explain what VNN did wrong in the past and why it lost so many readers through its attacks on Christianity and women.

Stop raining on our parade. Contribute to The Cause, not detract from it.

I am trying to help get the hate train rolling. Clear out some serious barriers to get the masses to join the parade of hate.

Old December 21st, 2004 #9
Rounder

Default All out of tabloids

We ran out of VNN tabloid newspapers several days ago. 21,000 copies were mailed out or delivered to VNN'ers thus far.

I received $30 for 250 copies from ErikD on 8 Dec, $13 from an anonymous donor on 8 Dec, $12 from MB for 100 copies on 11 Dec, $15 from L.S. for 100 copies on 14 Dec, and $30 from Colonel Kurtz for 250 copies on 14 Dec. Which closed out the books on issue 1a, and opened the books on issue #2, soon to be published.

We had a total of $294 left over from issue 1. Total monies received for issue 1a was $1,541, bringing the total for 1a to $1,835.

Total money spent for shipping was $1,143.29.

Balance is $691.71. Plus my own payment for 1,000 tabloids which I distributed is $74.00. Bringing our balance to $765.71 which is more than enough to pay printers for 10,000 copies of issue # 2.

All receipts have been mailed and presumably received by Alex Linder for his records and verification.

REPEAT: VNN tabloids are provided to distributors at BELOW COSTS (12 cents per copy of our 12-page WN tabloid newspaper - 7.4 cents per copy to print, and around 4 cents per copy to ship. All receipts for printing and postage are mailed to Alex, and I've posted the initials or screens of everyone who contributed money. That's as fool proof as I can make it.

HAIL TO ALL VNN'ERS WHO SUPPORT ALEX LINDER'S TABLOID NEWSPAPER PROJECT !!!!!

Old December 21st, 2004 #10
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
We ran out of VNN tabloid newspapers several days ago. 21,000 copies were mailed out or delivered to VNN'ers thus far.

I received $30 for 250 copies from ErikD on 8 Dec, $13 from an anonymous donor on 8 Dec, $12 from MB for 100 copies on 11 Dec, $15 from L.S. for 100 copies on 14 Dec, and $30 from Colonel Kurtz for 250 copies on 14 Dec. Which closed out the books on issue 1a, and opened the books on issue #2, soon to be published.

We had a total of $294 left over from issue 1. Total monies received for issue 1a was $1,541, bringing the total for 1a to $1,835.

Total money spent for shipping was $1,143.29.

Balance is $691.71. Plus my own payment for 1,000 tabloids which I distributed is $74.00. Bringing our balance to $765.71 which is more than enough to pay printers for 10,000 copies of issue # 2.

All receipts have been mailed and presumably received by Alex Linder for his records and verification.

REPEAT: VNN tabloids are provided to distributors at BELOW COSTS (12 cents per copy of our 12-page WN tabloid newspaper - 7.4 cents per copy to print, and around 4 cents per copy to ship. All receipts for printing and postage are mailed to Alex, and I've posted the initials or screens of everyone who contributed money. That's as fool proof as I can make it.

HAIL TO ALL VNN'ERS WHO SUPPORT ALEX LINDER'S TABLOID NEWSPAPER PROJECT !!!!!

----------

Thread