Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Print Publications
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 19th, 2005 #21

POST #1 Battle Map Updated Wednesday, October 19, At 10:15pm EDT. TAA spreading over the South, but TAA drops out West remain sparse. Further assaults needed per command HQ. And why hasn't the great state of Texas been hit yet? Let's turn that map green!

Old October 19th, 2005 #22
ohgolly

RE: brutus

Quote:
Dixie
Th-th-that's it!

Yep, a 21st century distribution of the Aryan Alternative looks remarkably like a map of the 19th century Confederacy. I wonder why that is.

Old October 19th, 2005 #23
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
RE: brutus

Th-th-that's it!

Yep, a 21st century distribution of the Aryan Alternative looks remarkably like a map of the 19th century Confederacy. I wonder why that is.
Don't forget you got some westerners, 'noreasters and volks from the midwest, Alaska, GB and Canada in on this deal. Lets not make this a regional thing, ok?

Old October 19th, 2005 #24

Newspaper filled with racial slurs found in Valley neighborhood
WAFF, AL - 4 hours ago
... We talked toAlex Linder, the publisher of the Aryan Alternative. He says their message is not to promote hatred but to support their ...
Police Inquiring About Rogers Publication
HomeTown channel.com, AR - 4 hours ago
... or near their yards. The paper is called the "Aryan Alternative," and it's in its third issue. Police said residents reported seeing ...
White Supremacist Newspapers Delivered To Shaker Residents
NewsNet5.com, OH - Oct 17, 2005
... of Shaker Heights, a community that embraces diversity, discovered copies of a white supremacist newspaper, called The Aryan Alternative, which promotes hatred ...

Old October 20th, 2005 #25
Ironguard1940

Default FBI to investigate TAA distribution

The iron heel is getting very paranoid these days. When a White racist newspaper can get the FBI's attention, you know you are doing something right. Here in Virginia, I understand that Williamsburg police have threatened the arrest of anyone caught distributing TAA's. I do not know exactly what that charge would be, since distribution of TAA is protected by the First Amendment. However, since we are special enemies of the state, law enforcement does not play by the rules when dealing with us. They will do anything to get charges or arrests on us because of our politics. Circumstances like this do not discourage me; it has the total opposite effect. I will be helping our Virginia distributors with TAA's soon. White Power and White Solidarity. :box: :cheers:

Old October 20th, 2005 #26
brutus

RE: Ironguard1940
Quote:
The iron heel is getting very paranoid these days. When a White racist newspaper can get the FBI's attention, you know you are doing something right. Here in Virginia, I understand that Williamsburg police have threatened the arrest of anyone caught distributing TAA's. I do not know exactly what that charge would be, since distribution of TAA is protected by the First Amendment. However, since we are special enemies of the state, law enforcement does not play by the rules when dealing with us. They will do anything to get charges or arrests on us because of our politics. Circumstances like this do not discourage me; it has the total opposite effect. I will be helping our Virginia distributors with TAA's soon. White Power and White Solidarity.
I agree with you.

When we are threatened with censor.............

I am encouraged and I’m also given proof, that I am on the side of righteousness and truth. Truth is dangerous only to the wicked. That’s why they can’t bear to hear it.

Old October 20th, 2005 #27
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Don't forget you got some westerners, 'noreasters and volks from the midwest, Alaska, GB and Canada in on this deal. Lets not make this a regional thing, ok?
I'm just ribbing yous guys. Encouragement, it's.

So far though, it looks regional, eh?

Old October 20th, 2005 #28
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
Here in Virginia, I understand that Williamsburg police have threatened the arrest of anyone caught distributing TAA's.
Link?

I sincerly hope I'm arressted for distro efforts. That would be great for propaganda... not to mention instant lawsuit money for me.

Link, please.

Old October 20th, 2005 #29

Default Calling Texas...Come In Texas...Are You There Texas...?

As these latest reports come through from our troops in the battlefiled, it's clear that TAA has been making steady inroads into enemy territory, especially throughout the South. Already, the news media has reported our TAA's courageous advance through Ohio, Arkansas, and Alabama. Out West, however, TAA's have failed to penetrate enemy defenses to any significant degree. Most notably is the absence of TAA ground troops distributing tabloids in the great state of Texas, a major battleground. Why TAA ground troops have not advanced into this state is still unknown, as no battlefield reports have yet been recieved from them. We need TAAs in Texas urgently. So our call goes out: Calling Texas...Come In Texas...Are You There Texas....?

Old October 20th, 2005 #30
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits

As these latest reports come through from our troops in the battlefiled, it's clear that TAA has been making steady inroads into enemy territory, especially throughout the South. Already, the news media has reported our TAA's courageous advance through Ohio, Arkansas, and Alabama. Out West, however, TAA's have failed to penetrate enemy defenses to any significant degree. Most notably is the absence of TAA ground troops distributing tabloids in the great state of Texas, a major battleground. Why TAA ground troops have not advanced into this state is still unknown, as no battlefield reports have yet been recieved from them. We need TAAs in Texas urgently. So our call goes out: Calling Texas...Come In Texas...Are You There Texas....?

Good point, TOL. Hope all the good Texas rednecks didn't go down with The Alamo. But I can't help but wonder, seeing as none have as yet taken to the TAA battlefield. Is it possible they're all scared of the koons and wetbacks, ya think ???

Old October 20th, 2005 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
The iron heel is getting very paranoid these days. When a White racist newspaper can get the FBI's attention, you know you are doing something right. Here in Virginia, I understand that Williamsburg police have threatened the arrest of anyone caught distributing TAA's. I do not know exactly what that charge would be, since distribution of TAA is protected by the First Amendment. However, since we are special enemies of the state, law enforcement does not play by the rules when dealing with us. They will do anything to get charges or arrests on us because of our politics. Circumstances like this do not discourage me; it has the total opposite effect. I will be helping our Virginia distributors with TAA's soon. White Power and White Solidarity. :box: :cheers:
FUCK EM. KING GEORGE ARRESTED PEOPLE TOO. I am underwriting a decent shipment of TAAs into Virginia because this is OUR COUNTRY and we WILL be heard.

Old October 20th, 2005 #32
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
FUCK EM. KING GEORGE ARRESTED PEOPLE TOO. I am underwriting a decent shipment of TAAs into Virginia because this is OUR COUNTRY and we WILL be heard.
A.E., have you posted those two newspaper articles bad-mouthing TAA, in the proper thread, yet ?? If you don't, they'll go down the ole memory hole by tomorrow.

Anybody ???

Old October 20th, 2005 #33
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Good point, TOL. Hope all the good Texas rednecks didn't go down with The Alamo. But I can't help but wonder, seeing as none have as yet taken to the TAA battlefield. Is it possible they're all scared of the koons and wetbacks, ya think ???
Rounder - The White folks in Texas HAD better wake up !

Whites now a minority in Texas

- In four out of the 50 U.S. states, white residents are in the minority.

Hawaii, New Mexico and California have been for years, and now Texas is also, according to new Census Bureau data.

The new figures show that the 11.3 million persons of color residing in Texas represent 50.2 percent of the state's total population, estimated at 22.5 million.

Of these, 35 percent are Hispanic. Blacks make up 11 percent.

The state's Hispanic population has increased by three percentage points since 2000, while the black population has remained the same, according to the figures.

The rapid Latino increase in Texas is driven not just by immigration but by high birthrates, says Steve Murdock, a University of Texas at San Antonio demographer.

"The future of Texas is very much tied to the future of its minority populations," Murdock says. "Closing the gaps in education, and subsequently in income, is important for the private sector and for the public sector as well. That's what I think is the major challenge presented by these statistics."

He points out that Hispanic and black household incomes are about two-thirds less than those of whites. In addition, compared to 30 percent of whites, only 15 percent of blacks and less than 9 percent of Hispanics in Texas have a college degree.

Murdock predicts that half of the state's population will be Hispanic sometime between 2025 and 2035.

Nationally, Latinos represent the fastest-growing group of color, having had an increase three times as high as the rest of the population between 2003 and 2004.

http://www.knoxstudio.com/shns/story...0-12-05&cat=AN

Old October 21st, 2005 #34

Click on animated map for latest TAA update, as of Friday, October 21, 8:10 EDT. Currently, four states have issued media releases regarding The Aryan Alternative #3:

In other news: Texas, largest state in the continental USA, still remains untouched by TAAs. No reason yet known for this. Elsewhere, no TAA strikes yet recorded in nigger-infested states like Michigan. And down in Aztlan-controlled Arizona/Nevada, no reports of strikes yet. Las Vegas's Jewish mayor has vowed no TAAs would strike his city, and so far he's been proven right.

More reports as they come in...

Old October 23rd, 2005 #35
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Thumbs up Southern California Distribution

I just want to confirm that TAA #3 was successfully distributed by VNN throughout Beverly Hills and on the ULCA campus. No media reports as yet.

Old October 24th, 2005 #36
Rounder

Default TAA 3 Distribution Report

I distributed 350 TAAs today in Branson, MO including more than a dozen hand-to-hand. Middle and upper income neighborhoods. Branson is a County & Western music vacation and entertainment resort town, located about 50 miles from my house.

Old October 24th, 2005 #37
ohgolly

All right goddamnit Rounder, my check is in the mail. Keep it up and I'll die poor.

Old October 24th, 2005 #38
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
All right goddamnit Rounder, my check is in the mail. Keep it up and I'll die poor.
I always figured you had some hot Aryan blood flowing thru your veins, ohgolly. Jump on in here. It's fun fighting the GD kikes. Hell, what else makes life worth living ??

Old October 25th, 2005 #39
Rounder

Default TAA 3 Distribution Update !!!

My Kluxer friend Fred Perry and I returned to Rogers, Arkansas today and distributed 400 more TAAs there. I distributed 700 in Rogers last week, resulting in 3 local newspaper reports, 1 TV broadcast, and my LTE published in one of the local papers.

(Earlier at 2 PM, I met with the Rogers Police Chief and held a press conference at police HQ, where I presented the Chief with my type written demand for a written apology by his department within 7 days, or else I'm suing the city of Rogers for $1 million dollars. Newspaper reporter Brook Reinhard and a photographer covered the event, and hopefully will include the news story in tomorrow's edition of the Benton County Daily Record. Maybe their local TV stations will broadcast the story, as well).

Hail Victory !!!

Old October 25th, 2005 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior

I just want to confirm that TAA #3 was successfully distributed by VNN throughout Beverly Hills and on the ULCA campus. No media reports as yet.
Excellent! This was one area I particularly wanted to see hit. Great work!

Thread