Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2005 #61
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

the quality paper and graphics on this one were as good as need to be for a free paper if you ask me. better than AFP which is a not-free paper.

If TAA4 topic is MLK and snivel rights, can we make a printing deadline of Jan 16 2006 which is Martin Lucifer Koon day?

......... Oh glory days if we laid down 40,000 copies of TAA on THAT day!

Old October 20th, 2005 #62
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
the other article

"Corporal" Kelly Cradduck "doesnt know" if a crime has been committed. Imagine if the police had been called to Corporal Cradduck's home because of a yelling overheard by a neighbor. Then a reporter investigated and printed an article where the policeman called to the scene would say, "I dont know if Corporal Cradduck is an alcoholic who has committed crimes." The suggestion is that maybe a crime has been committed. Mainstream newspapers are trash.

You can also see how they are hangin their hat on this business of whether all homes received the paper or not. That makes life easy on us, actually-- just make sure all the homes receive the thing. That makes the distro job easier anyways. No time wasted picking and choosing. One can move in, pass em out, keep moving, move out. Just like that.

Oh yeah one more thing. The distributors must stay on public rights of way but they can put the tabloids onto private property such as yards or driveways-- but not federal mailboxes. So long as the placement is not destructive or obnoxious in some definite way, there is no tresspass by leafletting from a public right of way onto private property. Now if one were to unload a dumptruck of pamphlets that would be a different story. But just one paper per yard is no more obnoxious or invasive than the Chinese restaurant, babysitting, or landscaping flyers we all collect along with the other free tabloids one sees from time to time.
A.E., with all due respects, I've asked you twice now to post those 2 news articles in the proper thread. (Articles appear at posts 56 and 57 above).

If we don't get them posted today, the damn things will go down the freakin memory hole.

Would somebody take care of that. Post the freakin things in the freakin "The Aryan Alternative" forum, in the freakin thread entitled: "List of jewsmedia reporting of TAA distros."

A.E. ???? Anybody ????

Old October 20th, 2005 #63
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
A.E., with all due respects, I've asked you twice now to post those 2 news articles in the proper thread. (Articles appear at posts 56 and 57 above). If we don't get them posted today, the damn things will go down the freakin memory hole. Would somebody take care of that. Post the freakin things in the freakin "The Aryan Alternative" forum, in the freakin thread entitled: "List of jewsmedia reporting of TAA distros."

A.E. ???? Anybody ????
OK! Did that. Sorry I've been trying to work with my right hand even as I do this mod thing with my left. Good thing I've got multiple personality disorder so that I can keep all these balls in the air at once (just kidding!)

Old October 20th, 2005 #64
raginbill
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
OK! Did that. Sorry I've been trying to work with my right hand even as I do this mod thing with my left. Good thing I've got multiple personality disorder so that I can keep all these balls in the air at once (just kidding!)

What part are you kidding about AE? I'm guessing you CAN'T juggle!

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old October 20th, 2005 #65
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Exactly right, Steve.

All media reports about TAA distributions should be posted in the Aryan Alternative Forum, inside the thread, entitled: "List of Jews media reportings of TAA distributions." Which is your link, above.

And the entire article should be posted there, not just the link.

Steve, will you consider taking on this job? Just simply google "The Aryan Alternative" (under News) each day. And then post the news articles that come up.

This will provide us a permanent record of jews-media badmouthings, that VNN'ers, new members, and guests can view in future.

Hate to put you on the spot, Steve. But you're one of the few I can rely on to do a good job, consistently.
Sure Glenn, be glad to. I just created a "google alert" from their news section. Now everyday google sends me all news about the Aryan Alternative to my email. I usually don't get off work until about 4:30 or 5:00 pm PST so I'm guessing there will be plenty of VNNers who will beat me to it. In fact, all the news items about TAA that I posted in the Aryan Alternative Forum/ List of Jews media reportings of TAA distributions, were from the posts of other VNners.

:cheers:

Old October 20th, 2005 #66
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Sure Glenn, be glad to. I just created a "google alert" from their news section. Now everyday google sends me all news about the Aryan Alternative to my email. I usually don't get off work until about 4:30 or 5:00 pm PST so I'm guessing there will be plenty of VNNers who will beat me to it. In fact, all the news items about TAA that I posted in the Aryan Alternative Forum/ List of Jews media reportings of TAA distributions, were from the posts of other VNners.

:cheers:
Thanks Steve, for taking on the job.

BTW, my today's phone interview with the Rogers', Arkansas reporter will appear in their paper tomorrow. He phoned me a few minutes ago per my previous request, an read over all my comments he chose for inclusion. Thus, unless he takes them out of context, it oughta make fairly good reading.

I also sent them a LTE this morning, which might appear in their paper tomorrow, as well.

Old October 21st, 2005 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just off phone with Jeremy Finley of NBC's Nashville affiliate. This grew a bit heated. His one substantial question was whether our intent was to educate whites or cause trouble. I said, hmm, let's think about that. Fifteen niggers gang rape a white girl -- after murdering a white couple -- and I report it because tv stations and newspapers like your won't. And you're asking me if I'm "causing trouble"? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? WHEN DID THIS COUNTRY TURN INTO THE GODDAM SOVIET UNION.

Niggers commit crimes that jewish producers prevent whites from learning about, and when we do the reporting they suppress, we're the bad guys. It is outrageous, and I won't stand for it.

I said, you know, Jeremy, on your own, I bet you would report the same things I have. But you know that if you did, you wouldn't have the clips/vid segments to move up to a higher market. About that time, Jeremy lost interest in the conversation.

NEVER accept any questioning of your motive, White man. NEVER be put on the defensive. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK...

Old October 21st, 2005 #68
Vladika Michael

Most excellent Alex! Attack is the ONLY route to victory.

Old October 21st, 2005 #69
Vladika Michael

"The difference is the communication is offensive," he said, referring to a harassment statute that makes it unlawful to "harass or cause alarm" to anyone through anonymous or direct communication.

So, by extention, anything I personally find "alarming" in ANY mainstream paper is also a crime? Right...

One rule for the jew and another for the rest of us.

Old October 21st, 2005 #70
Fritz Kuhn

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/15163.asp

White Separatist Newspapers Hit Lawns of Belle Meade Homes
Posted: 10/21/2005 4:00:00 PM
Updated: 10/21/2005 5:46:39 PM

The newspapers were delivered to several homes in Belle Meade and were filled with hate toward minorities and Jews.

Police are investigating the delivery of the newspaper called "The Aryan Alternative." It is published by an anti-semitic group out of Missouri.

Belle Meade Police believe dozens of the newspapers were delivered all over the affluent neighborhood. Some residents called police, but there's not much the police department can do. These news letters can be ordered in bulk, so it could be a single individual that just wanted to pass on their viewpoint to the neighborhood.

“They did go from house to house and did deposit paperwork that the people did not request or didn't ask for. They left it which in Tennessee is littering,” said Tom Sexton of the Belle Meade Police Department.

The detective said the only way to charge anyone with littering is to catch them do it. Littering is a misdemeanor, but it can be multiplied by the number of newspapers discovered. Also the suspects could be charged for trespassing on homeowners’ properties.

Metro Police are also investigating.

“We want to see if this is part of a larger group who might be looking to not only spread the propaganda, but also victimize people in the community,” said Captain Todd Henry of the Metro Police Department.

Captain Henry said he remembers a scene from four years ago when police arrested a man outside the Jewish Community Center with a rifle on his lap.

“They got an illegal weapon out of his car and went to his home and found a lot of the same type of propaganda, newsletters, paramilitary stuff in his apartment.”

Later in the investigation FBI agents found live hand grenades, pipe bombs and a military rocket launcher.

Metro Police say they don't know of any organized anti-semitic or white separatist groups in Nashville. However, there are individuals who belong to these groups.

Old October 21st, 2005 #71
Rounder

Default Way to go Chain !!!

Hot damn, Chain just fired up Nashville, and now he's headed for points West, in a vehicle loaded down with "Aryan Alternatives". And many more thousands either enroute to him, or soon will be. No telling when or if he'll ever slow down, much less stop.

Chain is also paying for all his expenses, gas, food, and lodging, etc., during his multi-thousand mile adventure. . . to secure the existance of our people, and a future for White children.

Hell of a man, ain't he ??

Old October 21st, 2005 #72
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Fantastic! What a White Man. Chain Unchained! Paul Revere and Charles Lindbergh would be proud. A hearty Hail Victory to you Chain!

Old October 21st, 2005 #73
brutus

Quote:
Belle Meade Police believe dozens of the newspapers were delivered all over the affluent neighborhood. Some residents called police, but there's not much the police department can do. These news letters can be ordered in bulk, so it could be a single individual that just wanted to pass on their viewpoint to the neighborhood.

“They did go from house to house and did deposit paperwork that the people did not request or didn't ask for. They left it which in Tennessee is littering,” said Tom Sexton of the Belle Meade Police Department.
These idiots are calling a First Amendment protected activity.........littering?

My god! I’m thinking about driving to that town and letting those Bozos arrest me for littering by virtue of delivering The Aryan Alternative. I would gladly take the money from the civil rights violation lawsuit that I would win. I bet that I could squeeze an easy hundred grand out of those jerks. Morons like Tom Sexton could bankrupt a city by burying them under an ocean of lawsuits. I just wonder how long a leash they have on that simpleton?

Old November 1st, 2005 #74
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
me want to fucking kill someone. Is that against the law to say? Who gives a fuck.
You are exceedingly intemperate in your remarks and always when I read this sort of thing I am mindful of how the paid informant entrapped Matt Hale by, killing specific Jews, etc., which is exactly what you have been doing here at this forum of late. Oh as well as talking about silencers. I dont know whether you're a provocateur, troll, or just a very undisciplined teenager, but from our perspective we cant tell and we can't take the risk of tolerating these repeatedly close to and over the line remarks.

We're a strictly above-board, legal communications medium here. We do not allow people to make remarks that will endanger what we have built by entangling us in criminal stuff.

Old November 8th, 2005 #75
brutus

HERALD
SUN.COM

http://www.herald-sun.com/opinion/hsletters/

Ignorance out of fear

Glenn Miller [Letters, Nov. 2] does not speak for "white interests." The major interests I have are to seek to follow Jesus and to love my neighbor as myself. A significant aspect of faithful living is to seek to break down the dividing walls, to seek reconciliation and love for all who are made in God's image, as brothers and sisters. And that is the heart of my Jewish Lord, who taught the parable of the Good Samaritan and spent much time with those who were not Jewish.

Miller does not represent white interests -- he represents ignorance and fear of a person who lives differently from another, because of a different perspective, worldview, or race. That fear can lead to murder; it is putrid and can infuse a person's very core. He does not speak for white interests. The truth must be spoken so that the lies can be brought to light.

CAMILLA HOVEY
Durham
November 6, 2005

Old November 8th, 2005 #76
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
HERALD
SUN.COM

Ignorance out of fear

Glenn Miller [Letters, Nov. 2] does not speak for "white interests." The major interests I have are to seek to follow Jesus and to love my neighbor as myself. A significant aspect of faithful living is to seek to break down the dividing walls, to seek reconciliation and love for all who are made in God's image, as brothers and sisters. And that is the heart of my Jewish Lord, who taught the parable of the Good Samaritan and spent much time with those who were not Jewish.

Miller does not represent white interests -- he represents ignorance and fear of a person who lives differently from another, because of a different perspective, worldview, or race. That fear can lead to murder; it is putrid and can infuse a person's very core. He does not speak for white interests. The truth must be spoken so that the lies can be brought to light.

CAMILLA HOVEY
Durham
November 6, 2005
This gal made White Will's case, didn't she ??

Brutus, you must have done some deep web searching to find the above LTE. There are bound to be lots of LTE responses to newspaper articles written about TAA that we never see because they don't show up on google.

Camilla Hovey, assuming she's White and I think it's obvious she is, is the perfect slave, moulded all her life by jew-led Christianity and by the jewish media.

However, after the collapse comes and she gets hungry, without employment, and no gas in her car, she'll do a flip flop, and start singing "Onward Christian Soldiers" and read the old testament exclusively. And I'll wager that even now, she glorifies wars against Irab enemies of Israel, and would not shed one tear, or give one negative thought, to 100 million Muslims being killed by nuclear bombs. After all, in her mind, jews are God's chosen people, therefore can do no wrong, and is above criticism no matter what they do, or what is done in their best interests.

And her mammy and poppa felt exactly the same way during WWII when bombs dropped on a thousand German towns and cities, and as 50 million White Christians died in the interests of the jews.

Old November 8th, 2005 #77
raginbill
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
HERALD
SUN.COM

Ignorance out of fear

CAMILLA HOVEY
Durham
November 6, 2005

Well, to the dismay of some I'm sure, I love Jesus, too. However my tribe was White long before we became Christian & I do not subordinate my Racial Identity to some fag in a cloth. I am of the conviction that my Race trumps every other concern.

This woman's perception of Jesus's words is really shallow. Jesus called the jews sons of the devil. He admonished his followers not to "cast pearls among the swine" & if niggers & spics don't qualify as such then noone does. Jesus said to love your neighbor, but I rely on the idea that he wasn't imagining an illegal alien pedophile spic who defecates in the back yard. He further went on to "racially profile" & if He can so can I. There are other instances as well & there are dilemmas too, that I have yet to reconcile.

As far as the jewess's analysis of GM's personality from what little I know I could craft a resounding rebuttal to quite the contrary of her freudian penis envy diatribe.

As an aside aren't jews in the main atheistic? If that is true, how can there be a "jewish lord"? Agan wouldn't that be Satan? lol

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old November 8th, 2005 #78
Chain

Quote:
And that is the heart of my Jewish Lord, who taught the parable of the Good Samaritan and spent much time with those who were not Jewish.
What a beneficent Jewish God, huh-- to even go out and spend MOST of his super-Jewish exalted time with we White trash goyim. (Or at least with the darkies around that part of the world at that time). Who can't fall in love with that? He was kinda like Howard Stern, it seems. Except holier.

The 7 Tenets Of Christian Zionism-
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...istian+zionism

Where's some more morning news and feedback from Todd's FL work? Have those letters to the editor begun yet?

Old November 8th, 2005 #79
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
What a beneficent Jewish God, huh-- to even go out and spend MOST of his super-Jewish exalted time with we White trash goyim. (Or at least with the darkies around that part of the world at that time). Who can't fall in love with that? He was kinda like Howard Stern, it seems. Except holier.

The 7 Tenets Of Christian Zionism-
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...istian+zionism

Where's some more morning news and feedback from Todd's FL work? Have those letters to the editor begun yet?
Christians who really believe that jews are God's chosen people, ought to change their religion to Judiasm, so they'll be too. Why not? I know I would. Just think of the benefits. Hell, they'll become above criticism and be worshipped by hundreds of millions of shabaaz goyim. Oi veh !!! Such a deal !!!

Hey Chain, nothing in the news today on google. I'm making follow-up phone calls to the newspapers I emailed letters to. 3 look promising, but the others are leaning heavily towards, "hell no, no way !!"

Old November 9th, 2005 #80
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default (MD) Police probe distribution of racist newspaper

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v...ryID=1840&on=1

Police probe distribution of racist newspaper

11/09/05
by bob allen

Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

It was no treat when some residents in the Sparks-Glencoe, Phoenix, Sherwood Hills and other nearby Cockeysville neighborhoods found copies of a racist hate publication called The Aryan Alternative on their lawns or doorsteps on Halloween.

Capt. Martin Lurz, commander of the Cockeysville Precinct of the Baltimore County Police Department, said that over a 24-hour period beginning 5 p.m. the night of Oct. 31, the precinct received roughly 20 complaints about the newspaper.

According to police, most copies of the paper were folded and wrapped in rubber bands so that they looked like a small package.

The newspaper's cover, which featured sensational headlines and slogans such as "The White Race ... down but not out!" was not visible until the rubber bands were removed and the tabloid-style publication was unfolded.

According to information in the paper, The Aryan Alternative is published by an Alex Linder, who lists a Kirksville, Mo., post office box.

Exactly who distributed the provocative 16-page publication in Baltimore County is unknown.

"We're taking a look at it," Lurz said.

According to notices in the paper, The Aryan Alternative has a print run of about 50,000 copies and is "distributed nationwide on college campuses and white neighborhoods." One advertisement offers copies in bulk to distributors at $15 for 100 copies.

Though many object to the racial slurs, innuendoes and slogans ("Civil Rights Means Dead Whites" and "The Plot of the Jewish Mind," for example) in The Aryan Alternative, it is legal to publish and distribute it, Lurz said.

Even so, according to Lurz, "it's offensive to a lot of people, and it causes fear and concern."

Tamar Kipper, assistant director of the Washington-based Anti-Defamation League, said that, judging from reports she has gotten, The Aryan Alternative has also been distributed widely in parts of Virginia and North Carolina.

"It seems they have stepped up their campaign," Kipper said.

According to information on the Anti-Defamation League's Web site, Vanguard News Network, which publishes The Aryan Alternative, was started by Linder in Missouri in August 2000.

According to the league's posting, the publication and Vanguard News' Web site, www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com, are: "extremely anti-Semitic and racist, and tend to denigrate women. Mr. Linder considers his (messages) to be a form of satirical humor, but they are generally considered crude, even within the white supremacist community."

Lurz said many of the complaints the police department received had to do with the crudity. Some residents expressed concern about young children seeing the paper.

Children were the main concern of one Hunt Valley resident who contacted the Towson Times after finding a copy of the paper on her doorstep; she asked not to be identified for fear of retribution.

"We've never gotten something like this before," she said. "The timing is disconcerting; they delivered it at a time (Halloween) when kids would be out. I guess these people don't draw the line."

Kipper said it's important for people to realize that the newspaper is not just intended to serve as a recruitment tool but also to scare people.

For at least one Hunter Run area resident, the scare tactic worked.

"I was outside and a lady who lives near me came down and was talking about (finding the publication on her doorstep), and she was very upset," said the resident, who also asked that her name be withheld. "She said there is an Asian family that lives near her, and there was a copy of it on their windshield."

The furtive distribution of the publication "doesn't necessarily mean there is a big number of white supremacists in the neighborhood," Kipper said. "People should be aware and contact the police and the Anti-Defamation League, but they should also be aware that part of the purpose is to scare them."

According to Kipper, the Internet has made such surreptitious mass distribution of hate literature easier. Certain Web sites allow for anyone to print hate pamphlets and propaganda, then distribute the literature under cover of darkness.

In response, the Cockeysville Precinct sent its four- member community outreach team into the neighborhoods where the paper was distributed sometime during the late afternoon or early evening Oct. 31.

The outreach team has knocked on doors and spoken with residents in an effort to squelch unfounded rumors, suspicions and fears.

"We give them the facts," Lurz said. "No one was specifically targeted, no property was destroyed, and no laws were broken" in connection with the publication's distribution. "In dealing with things like this in the past, these people will hit an area, then they go away."

Lt. Robert McGraw of the Cockeysville Precinct said most residents the outreach team talked to were either unaware of or indifferent to the publication.

"The vast majority of people, to be honest with you, thought it was either an advertisement or junk mail, and they didn't even open it," McGraw said. "They just threw it away."

Lurz said that in the past there have been similar incidents - what he calls "leaflet drops" - in other parts of northern Baltimore County and south-central Pennsylvania, but not in the Cockeysville area.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread